Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:04:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Real Reason to Hold Gold And Bitcoin  (Read 674464 times)
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:44:38 PM

I think the reason why we have to hold gold and bitcoin, the most basic thing is that these two commodities are a very potential comodity to be used as a profitable investment commodity, this is because of the potential price movement here we can take advantage of the best moment possible to get a different profit with other commodities that are similar but have price movements that tend to be lethargic even stagnant
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:18:45 PM

Well gold has the best characteristics for a long term investment. The gold is one of the most famous investment that will literally let you get a good market price as time goes by the same as with bitcoin. However, bitcoin i guess is not good for long term investment because we do not know what could happen to bitcoin yet when it comes to profiting i prefer to choose bitcoin because it is more suitable getting a good profit than gold.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:46:12 PM

For me the real reason why we should hold gold and our bitcoin because the value of both gold and bitcoin can became very high every year so holding both gold and btc for many years can really help many people to be rich and successful in this world.

paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:55:06 PM

On my own perception, a long term investment is definitely a sure profit but it take a very long time since you want a sure money ,let's say after a year. As we all know the capability of bitcoin and its usage we can say that it can give you a great amount of profit as well as gold but in some point there are time for the emergency puorposes which you really want money so in the end your holding may loss. I would say long term investments is intended for those who are wealthy people which can still generate money in alternative way.
Grin My point. The people are quite familiar with gold than bitcoin. Gold has been tested for years, an investment that causes more trust, but bitcoin is a new opportunity for quick income. So, both are good for investment and hold. I have faith in it in the future.

hannahboy

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:33:35 AM

In my locality people were quite familiar with gold rather than bitcoin. Gold has already been tested for years, an investment that causes many more confidence, but bitcoin is a new opportunity for quick earnings. So both is good for investing and hold.
But I think that the trend is now changing, people now giving more importance to bitcoin as compare to gold, in fact now people are getting knowledge about bitcoin. In act gold cannot give you such a big profit that is possible from bitcoin, you can only hold bitcoin for years without getting any good profit, while holding bitcoin for a little time can give you a good profit.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:34:37 AM

The real reason is that they have limited supply, and people want them. (people may not want bitcoin in the future btw) People always want gold and they want to gather as much as possible in their lifetime. It is the only solid asset which holds its true value through the centuries.
Yes, people are afraid of having nothing so they keep keepsakes and save up for times in need
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:48:36 PM

The real reason to hold bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, but I prefer bitcoin. Because bitcoin is better than any other cryptocurrencies. The real reason is that, bitcoin can make you richer. It will make your life better than before. You can have an extra income in bitcoin. And sometimes, when you invest, your income in bitcoin is more bigger than you monthly salary in you job or your stable salary. Like I told you, you need to hold bitcoin because if you dont, then you let go. you just made a big mistake.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
bitlind

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

I think both are good investments. Both have huge whales, but so does everything else to be honest. At least with bitcoin whales have no control over total supply and it is fixed.

With gold... what if huge mines are found? or some asteroid once we have advanced technology? that makes me a bit worried for the long term.

I would also rather have people that just bought BTC cheaply because they liked the idea rather than some warlords that stacked tons of gold through centuries.
It is reasonable for guys who bought bitcoin 2011 till 2015, because they are drastically beneficial from that decision right now in 2018 and they would not complain about the price because they knew what was the price years ago.
theyRmose

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:43:28 PM

the price of gold rises every year, it is because of the higher demand and fewer resources.
the amount of gold on earth is limited.
whereas bitcoin although the amount is limited, but bitcoin fluctuates! the price may change at any time, and can not be predicted. I think that's it.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:48:41 PM

You know what this is simple they are just valuable to all people in the world because they are different and we can all say that they are just limited and some of the people having them meaning to say they are hoarding it. To increase the value to decrease the supply and the price will get higher.
GabrielPontello

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:33:53 PM

Well gold has the best characteristics for a long term investment. The gold is one of the most famous investment that will literally let you get a good market price as time goes by the same as with bitcoin. However, bitcoin i guess is not good for long term investment because we do not know what could happen to bitcoin yet when it comes to profiting i prefer to choose bitcoin because it is more suitable getting a good profit than gold.

The real smart and wise move is to be diversified in both these crucial non governamental assets - gold and Bitcoin. Own them both and you will not regret it. Either one or the other may save your ass at some point, sooner or later.
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:47:49 PM

If you are a risk taker then I think you should hold more gold for you, although they are stable, but the profit when we hold gold is not equal to BTC, BTC is risky but you will be rich if you are lucky.
goshay97

Activity: 223

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:12:04 PM

I think anyone that is really trying to protect their ass you must consider gold and Bitcoin however I think it needs to go a step further.  You need fiat.  You also need bug out land.  You also need supplies to last you a few years.  Can't eat gold or Bitcoin.
SearchingforS

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:32:06 PM

You may be right with that, things like gold are really perfect for investing. But BTC may be the new-generation gold, which is much better that usual gold.

ejandjm18

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:23:52 AM

The real reason why some people hold gold and bitcoin because Gold and bitcoin is a good investment for the future. Others also used bitcoin ang gold for retirement investment. Gold had a good profit in the long time of holding it as well as bitcoin.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:54:50 AM

Since dollar value not pegged by gold, dollar decreasing the value and gold price always rising. Gold most favorite investment because peoples think have limited supply and when 2009 bitcoin created with limited supply, peoples want to own bitcoin as their new store of value.
Most reason peoples holding Gold and bitcoin because the value always increasing compare with dollar.
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:56:56 PM

To say that keeping gold and BTC is the same, I do not quite agree, because btc is unstable and they fluctuate over time so holding BTC is a very risky and risky thing.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:08:16 PM

It seems to me that gold is kept by those who are afraid of mastering new technologies. It is better to invest in bitcoin and other promising coins to get more profit.   
Eros1on

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:50:55 PM

Gold can be used as a store of value, and BTC can also be used as network gold when the price is stable in the future. When the production of BTC is reduced to a certain amount, the price may be more stable.

Kabul

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:23:49 PM

The real reason why some people hold gold and bitcoin because Gold and bitcoin is a good investment for the future. Others also used bitcoin ang gold for retirement investment. Gold had a good profit in the long time of holding it as well as bitcoin.
It's true that both bitcoin and gold is very profitable and I think this is the main reason why many people put their money into these two currencies. While gold has a more stable status and its value keeps rising steadily and gradually over the years, bitcoin has its ups and downs and it's quite difficult to predict its trend but bitcoin give you more profit than gold. Gold can help you a lot in the long run but bitcoin can make you rich fast. Anyway, holding both bitcoin and gold would benefit you in a lot of ways.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: