Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:09:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Real Reason to Hold Gold And Bitcoin  (Read 674463 times)
Cobrak777

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:01:40 PM

For me the real reason to hold gold or even bitcoin is that i am pretty much sure and hundred percent sure that in the near future it's price or value will increase. It will increase that much high that no one ever expected that it will reach as much as like that. To some people it is just a dream or they might say that I am crazy in believing on that way but for me no one or nothing can change my mind or the way I think because my faith and trust with that increases is so high.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:56:26 PM

Holding gold is well-understandable. To speak about BTC - I think it has still a long way to go to become real digital gold, but it is probable capable of doing it.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:21:58 AM

Another purpose of investment is to cope with inflation. The popular point is to preserve value. The value of gold's hedging value is recognized by the world's history, recognized by the world, and can be legally traded!
People's focus on Bitcoin is mainly on value added, but does not consider the risk of BTC!
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:47:03 AM

Another purpose of investment is to cope with inflation. The popular point is to preserve value. The value of gold's hedging value is recognized by the world's history, recognized by the world, and can be legally traded!
People's focus on Bitcoin is mainly on value added, but does not consider the risk of BTC!
Absolutely true, when people invest in bitcoin they only focus on growing and not seeing the big risks that exist, gold investment is
chosen by several people to backup funds as well as future investments because of the small risks, avoid fluctuations and inflation
valisa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:58:01 AM

gold and bitcoin are the best choices as investments, old investment models that have been around for hundreds of years, while bitcoin is a good new type of investment, both can be the best choices for now, I choose both for my current investment
kenzruiz

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:02:04 AM

The real reason to hold Gold and Bitcoin is human tendency to secure future or to fulfill security needs compromising present.
Due to sky-rocketing inflation, mere savings won't gonna help developing capital for person. Certain contingencies like accident, etc can shake the entire budget of individual. Hence, to stabilize one's financial position and to give catalyst impact to savings, person goes for investment in gold and bitcoin.
It's obvious that the gold and bitcoin is popular in terms of crpyto currency. Bitcoins is have a much value like gold. Many people invest in bitcoin to earn more profit but you should know the risky part is always exist in the world of crypto currency.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:50:07 AM

gold and bitcoin are the best choices as investments, old investment models that have been around for hundreds of years, while bitcoin is a good new type of investment, both can be the best choices for now, I choose both for my current investment
indeed both are good ways of investing. but has different advantages. gold is a safe investment, while bitcoin is a high-risk investment, but can get a lot of profit
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:05:31 AM

It can be conclude that the biggest impact to the gold and bitcoin price is bankers and politicians right. They are the best director in creating the scenario which give big impact to the price both gold and bitcoin.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:44:24 AM

in my opinion the main reason why holding bitcoin is better is because bitcoin has a very limited total supply and has very high demand which makes the price of bitcoin potentially very expensive.
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:05:46 AM

Both bitcoin and gold are good. Bitcoin is known as cryptocurrency which is increasing day by day.like take an example of Gold too it is also decreasing and increasing day by day. The real reason is to make huge returns and at the same time, the investment should also be secure.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:37:54 AM

Main reason behind Gold is the people interest and they believe that Gold is the original asset which is believed by every one and for me the best thing is crypto and bitcoin i love to buy bitcoin instead of gold and silver.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:48:27 AM

If you are holding gold, then it may come useful during apocalyptic scenarios such as world war, when fiat currencies and most of the other assets lose their value. Selling gold may be your only option to get food and water.
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:49:31 AM

At the expense of opinion to keep gold and bitcoin.  I completely agree.  These are the 2 currencies of the future.  Gold will always be in price, and bitcoin will soon take its place.

Well I would say that gold has been the most desired asset in the world since the start of the market and still is the one having a good market.
Bitcoin is a new type of digital gold that has more advantages and more pace to give away profit in investment than gold gives. Besides gold is less liquid and has a high transaction cost. So it is more desirable to invest in Bitcoin. One should also invest in Gold for the fluctuation in the rise or fall in the values of Gold is very low.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:55:34 AM

The world is run by the state-bank alliance.  The top politicians and bankers jointly profit from inflating the values of money and debt with state power -- this system couldn't survive without either side.

See Dissecting the Parasitocracy.

The interesting thing is, if you buy and hold gold and Bitcoin for the long term, you can benefit.  (Just make sure you don't buy when the global empire is rising, like the 1950s or early 1990s.)  The reason is also due to the nature of the state-bank alliance.

Note that, in this alliance, the top politicians contribute state power, while the top bankers contribute financial know-how.  The politicians, being totally ignorant in this high-stakes and specialized game, are basically led around like children.  They just go along because they benefit from issuing huge amounts of public debt without being punished by the 'markets.'

So here's the problem with this alliance.  When financial asset values collapse (and this day will come, due to the incentives faced by the elites) and everyday people suffer, the politicians will put all the blame on the bankers.  The reasons are obvious (and there is no loyalty in that game,) and the politicians are going to win that argument.  The biggest such events in history include the Spanish Inquisition and the Nazi Holocaust.  In our day, politicians like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren have already gone after the bankers.

Knowing that, the bankers and central bankers must prepare a last-ditch rescue for a worst-case scenario, when all trust in the system is gone.  That rescue will be some non-state-issued asset, like gold, silver, and Bitcoin, that the elites can peg their money to (at a high price for the non-state asset,) stabilize their system, and ease the suffering.  Even if the bankers think there's only a small chance for such an occurrence, it will be so devastating to the bankers that they must prepare for it.

So, the elites will try to suppress non-state assets, but won't kill them, even when given a chance.  In the long run, this presents something like a one-way bet for these assets, at current prices.
[/quo
why they are still holding it because it will help them someday they hold bitcoin then soonest they will get the gold
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:37:38 AM

gold is an immovable asset that tends to always experience price increases, although it tends to be stable with a not too significant increase, gold is very suitable for people who are afraid of the risk of large losses, almost no loss when selling it for the long term.

whereas bitcoin has an active volume in the crypto market, I use gold and bitcoin as a proportion of two different future assets where bitcoin is very influential on monthly / daily earnings. this is the right step and I no longer need to invest in other stocks.
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:51:52 AM

Holding gold is well-understandable. To speak about BTC - I think it has still a long way to go to become real digital gold, but it is probable capable of doing it.
Based on my opinion, it is really better to hold gold and bitcoin because there future is very bright, and for the long time we will hold gold and bitcoin there value will be more high or expensive so when we have bitcoin and gold we should just keep it.

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

Literally to earn money over time. This is why some are hoarding gold for they know that market price is constantly moving or rising and this could mean earnings or profit. HOwever, some are just also holding gold and bitcoin for an asset that they would love to have because gold and bitcoin is considered already as an asset because it has a good market price value.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:02:21 PM

I think both are good investments. Both have huge whales, but so does everything else to be honest. At least with bitcoin whales have no control over total supply and it is fixed.

With gold... what if huge mines are found? or some asteroid once we have advanced technology? that makes me a bit worried for the long term.

I would also rather have people that just bought BTC cheaply because they liked the idea rather than some warlords that stacked tons of gold through centuries.

I agree. Although Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are riskier than gold and other precious metals and gems, I would say that both are still are good investments and assets to keep because both has good values and can be utilized to be exchanged for money. Although gold is more stable and can be exchanged without much less worry and thought regarding its value, Bitcoin is more of a long-term hold that could also yield good returns, but with time. Therefore, if one is serious about investing or holding cryptocurrencies, it should be couple with ample patience because although it may give good returns, it may take time to do so.

Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:05:34 PM

In my opinion, the real reason to hold and invest in Bitcoin are we can get the big profit from it because some reasons: the supply of BTC is limited and now it sitting at the TOP 1 of Cryptocurrency and alot of ICO project using BTC to buy the ICO token. These reason are the answer why investors belive and invest in Bitcoin.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptoworld4

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:07:11 PM

Both gold and bitcoin are really good investment options that can make anyone wealthy. I prefer Bitcoin for now anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: