Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Real Reason to Hold Gold And Bitcoin  (Read 674463 times)
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:33:32 PM

The biggest role of gold is to hedge against risks!
Bitcoin's current value is seriously underestimated, and it is believed that Bitcoin and gold have similar stored value functions.
i think bitcoin has a future, so many people hold it. whereas gold has been recognized by many as an undoubted investment tool. with a bright future analysis of bitcoin, many make it an investment tool like gold
Actually I invest in both, we know that gold is a very safe and reliable investment, the price is stable and tends to rise, to backup funds and future deposits, gold is the right place for you to use.
for bitcoin, you right I also invest there, bitcoin is very profitable investment, Moreover, fluctuations make the price rise quickly, but it can also go down quickly, so make sure you are prepared for that risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:37:44 PM

if you talk about supply on the market, then diamond can also be very profitable for long-term hold.
miramax-10

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:41:30 PM

Investing in gold is a more stable investment option. But investing in bitcoin can earn a lot, because it has a large amount of cash.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:59:01 PM

gold is very valuable because of how to get it which is very difficult, requires effort and a long time so that the price is increasingly expensive along with the reduced number of results from mining, as well as bitcoin each time the level of difficulty increases plus halving day to bitcoin can no longer be mined, this is what makes bitcoi more expensive, if we look at bitcoin and gold have something in common that makes the price more expensive, so it is appropriate if the Japanese government recommends storing these two commodities
ParkSaezz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:05:54 AM

It can be good trade for buying now and silver is wider used then gold like mentioned. Also there is prediction that gold might have increase in price for 15% for this year, also it may be that gold is trying to gain bitcoin value cuz last year gold was valued more then bitcoin. So silver values will try to follow then in price range if "gold" (gold and bitcoin) increase silver will increase to.
Polio1989

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:16:28 AM

One of good reason is Gold and Bitcoin do appreciate as time goes on.
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:20:37 AM

if you talk about supply on the market, then diamond can also be very profitable for long-term hold.
I am not really in the favor of Diamond. It is not like gold and Bitcoin. I do not think there will be a similar growth in the value of diamond like we have in gold or Bitcoin.

This was the concept of the Mercantilists of the UK in 1880s when they would prefer to accumulate gold from all over the world in exchange for goods and services they would export. This finally enabled them to own one of the biggest gold reservoirs of gold in the history of the world.
BTCFLOW07

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:34:31 AM

For your investment funds, you should hold gold and additionally Bitcoin. This post is irrational however on the grounds that not every person can hope to pick up from an advantage. On the off chance that everybody on the planet held gold and kept on doing as such, the cost would not rise (in light of the fact that the cost increment would not be from an expansion in reception so it would need to be because of movement of the economy, which can't occur constantly). Regardless of whether movement of the economy happened constantly, the proceeded with presentation of new gold would result in falls until the point when the majority of the gold was presented. So naturally, gold's swelling rate is nonpartisan or positive - just its present state results in flattening.
DEGREE07

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:52:10 AM

The genuine motivation to hold Gold and Bitcoin is human inclination to anchor future or to satisfy security needs bargaining present.

Because of soaring swelling, minor funds won't going to help creating capital for individual. Certain possibilities like mishap, and so on can shake the whole spending plan of person. Henceforth, to balance out one's money related position and to give impetus effect to reserve funds, individual goes for interest in gold and bitcoin. and Furthermore most fiat cash deteriorates in an incentive after some time. Gold vacillates, yet is dependably in enough interest to recuperate after it drops. It is yet to be seen whether Bitcoin will survive long haul, yet in the event that it does, its deflationary idea should put its development route in front of fiat.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

Investing in gold is a more stable investment option. But investing in bitcoin can earn a lot, because it has a large amount of cash.
after we know this, we can choose which investment we will use. of course it all depends on the nature of each person, whether choosing safe or risky, but can get big profits, but we must first learn about BTC before investing in it, what if we choose investment in BTC
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:10:14 PM

The real reasons why some people are holding gold and bitcoin for long term because its price will get increasing when these are getting older and older. And we can surely make this really happened because these two things are very in demand worldwide.
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:20:15 PM

The real reasons why some people are holding gold and bitcoin for long term because its price will get increasing when these are getting older and older. And we can surely make this really happened because these two things are very in demand worldwide.
Look at the gold chart and bitcoin I see a 100% similarity. Maybe the price of bitcoin is going to follow the chart of gold, no one said anything, wait and hold bitcoin or gold. I should choose bitcon for chance and gold for safety
cescudero95

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:53:09 PM

I think both are good investments. Both have huge whales, but so does everything else to be honest. At least with bitcoin whales have no control over total supply and it is fixed.

With gold... what if huge mines are found? or some asteroid once we have advanced technology? that makes me a bit worried for the long term.

I would also rather have people that just bought BTC cheaply because they liked the idea rather than some warlords that stacked tons of gold through centuries.

The 'bitcoin supply limit' argument is not necessarily sound because of A) forks, and B) clones.

In the cryptocurrency industry, the market-shares of BTC and other crypto-assets are threatened by the existence of competitors.  Either ones that are similar, exemplified in the case of Bitcoin and it's forks, such as Bitcoin Cash or Bitcoin Gold, or ones that are superior to older iterations that they improved upon.  In this context, a limit such as 21M units is not necessarily helpful.

Gold, meanwhile, has no known economical way to be synthesized.  It is true that influxes of supply could devalue it at some point in the future, such as deep-earth mining or volume taken from other celestial bodies.  But that is a different kind of work and entails different risks than simply creating a competing cryptocurrency.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:54:38 PM

I am of the opinion that people are holding gold and now bitcoin also because these are unaffected with some country's inflation (specially hyper inflation).
Also the holder gains some money because the value of gold and bitcoin rises with the passage of time.  Though it is not true to fiat currency.  If one is holding fiat and keeps it with him; the value of this fiat will decrease when the  time passes. So both holding give opposite returns to the holders.  Bitcoin / gold give positive appreciation while fiat gives negative appreciation.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:23:01 PM

I'd say only BTC, gold is not so perspective in my opinion, maybe only in case of a global blackout. BTC - surely, especially when bank alliance will collapse - it will be really high.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:53:54 PM

If the investment in gold is understandable, then in relation to bitcoin is not specific. Everything is based on faith in this kind of money and, of course, one should not forget that this is also the technology of blockchain - an absolutely new and as yet secure transfer of data (also storage and transfers) As a currency, bitcoin is already fixed in the history of money-but how much it will grow and what will happen to it-it's difficult to predict. The price of $ 20,000 was clearly overstated - you can say so today. But you know suddenly the price will be $ 100,000 - then you say? Even for profitable investments I'm looking for good ico projects - only with good solutions. Wink

bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:08:35 PM

Gold and bitcoin are very good and very profitable investments, but in my opinion bitcoin for long-term investment is very good and promising because the longer the price of bitcoin will be more expensive.
and gold prices that are always stable but have value and cannot be like bitcoin are getting older and will be more expensive, but both are very good for investing.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:20:45 PM

Yes people are holding for profit and holding of bitcoin is really good source of making profit same as all users I am very happy to have bitcoin in my life, gold has been and old way of investing your money but now we are in modern age and our society feels easy holding bitcoin so most of people prefer investing to bitcoin than to gold and so do I.
sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:00:52 PM

I am very confident that good investors will save their money in the form of gold and bitcoin.This investment is good for generating profit and distributing funds will minimize losses. It is better to hold bitcoin safe for anyone who wants to get bitcoin if they are in safe storage, while this precious metal is an easy to use itemfind theif.but we cannot refute this, both are profitable by holding long-term investments .
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:42:34 AM

Gold and bitcoin are very good and very profitable investments, but in my opinion bitcoin for long-term investment is very good and promising because the longer the price of bitcoin will be more expensive.
and gold prices that are always stable but have value and cannot be like bitcoin are getting older and will be more expensive, but both are very good for investing.
Yeah that's why I use bitcoin for my long-term investment and my regular income because this investment is very profitable, either short term or long term. whereas gold is the safest investment because it avoids fluctuations or inflation. and I save my wealth for backup in gold..
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: