Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:53:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Real Reason to Hold Gold And Bitcoin  (Read 674463 times)
BTCedgar

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:10:32 AM

Peoples are holding Bitcoin/Gold definitely argue because by holding bitcoin/gold at this time will get very profitable results when selling it next. And i think that's a good decision, because i'm sure bitcoin/gold prices will continue to increase in the as time goes by. Of course for those who currently hold and sell it when bitcoin/gold prices will be higher again, will provide many advantages including me also like that.
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:01:17 AM

because both have similar properties. both have a limited amount so that both become valuable items and have values that can rise so that the public likes. gold has been a valuable item since ancient times and is a solid investment tool that is trusted until now. and bitcoin has survived for 10 years and has scored a lot of new rich people because of its tremendous value increase. so it's no wonder that most people want to have gold and bitcoin.

efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:25:51 AM

The real reason peole are holding their gold and bitcoin because they are still waiting for the price of the bitcoin and gold to increase more than the price of the day, as they are taking it as an investment and waiting for a high pump and I think it is not bad to save something for your coming days if they will sell their bitcoins and golds in a small price they can suffer from loss but holding bitcoin and gold can make then more than they spent on their bitcoins and golds.

Gold already known as old investment and survive in any economic condition. Right now, we are using bitcoin as investment because most people think bitcoin is digital gold.
Its true that we should hold gold and bitcoin for long term because its store of value and i am believe it will give us big profits in near future. We should not panic when negative news coming in market because FUD always happen in any market.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:41:32 AM

because both have similar properties. both have a limited amount so that both become valuable items and have values that can rise so that the public likes. gold has been a valuable item since ancient times and is a solid investment tool that is trusted until now. and bitcoin has survived for 10 years and has scored a lot of new rich people because of its tremendous value increase. so it's no wonder that most people want to have gold and bitcoin.
Well, I think that holding gold and bitcoin is very clear, as an investment tool. most ordinary people about bitcoin will definitely choose gold to invest, while those who understand using bitcoin, will choose bitcoin as the start for their investment. well, it's all for a better life in the future.
htconem7

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:54:58 PM

Gold is a very good investment in the long term, as of now, bitcoin will also become a good investment where some of the countries are showing interest towards Bitcoin. Gold has already proved it is a very good investment.
Gold brings the security in the hold, while bitcoin gives me the opportunity and then the transaction experience.

I am pleased to say that I am losing money with bitcoin to get experience in trading, I believe these experiences can help me later when the crytocurrency market is develop as the stock market.
cudomixi

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:18:13 AM

Bitcoin and gold are not competitors. They are complementary assets. It's better to hold both than it is to hold one - but either is certainly way better than cash.
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 11:54:22 AM

Well, I think that holding gold and bitcoin is very clear, as an investment tool. most ordinary people about bitcoin will definitely choose gold to invest, while those who understand using bitcoin, will choose bitcoin as the start for their investment. well, it's all for a better life in the future.

I find this topic interesting. In my opinion the real reason why we, crypto users, hold gold and bitcoin is to earn a higher profit later. Both gold and bitcoin are good assets.  As time passes by,  the value of these two increases which give an opportunity for us to become more profitable.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
adpinbr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:20:42 PM

In a nutshell,  the real reason why we must hold gold and bitcoin because it gives lesser risks and is more stable than just havin both individuals.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
avarnet

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:51:47 PM

therefore gold and bitcoin are very good and very promising investment places from the past until now. and the difference is that gold is a real-world investment and bitcoin is a virtual investment that has both high values

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 05:54:09 PM

I actually don't know about why we have to store gold but i have reason why we should hold bitcoins because regulation will be on the way soon so it will attract so many people after regulation due to its low supply demand will be higher in near future and price of the bitcoin will be higher than ever.

KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:25:04 PM

Actually yes, if vast changes will come to the worlds current economical and political system crypto will be the diamond key to the bright future doubtlessly.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Irviyandi

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:37:09 PM

If I personally think this might be because they hold bitcoin and gold is to invest or save money in the form of investment so that they get results from their own savings

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:29:38 AM

The real reason peole are holding their gold and bitcoin because they are still waiting for the price of the bitcoin and gold to increase more than the price of the day, as they are taking it as an investment and waiting for a high pump and I think it is not bad to save something for your coming days if they will sell their bitcoins and golds in a small price they can suffer from loss but holding bitcoin and gold can make then more than they spent on their bitcoins and golds.

Beside for speculation, bitcoin and gold is good store of value and people keep it to maintain their asset. Gold and bitcoin price suffering in 2018 and i am believe it will recover again in near future. Bitcoin is new investment but the profits from holding bitcoin is very big and its growing more than 1000% in 2017.
Doyenuklirblok6

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:26:11 AM

I think the two items are goods
the right to invest, and both can also generate huge profits, if the market selling price rises again, but both are also very different, especially in the market the difference in value is only in year prices, if gold is more stable, bitcoin cannot be predicted year by year.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:42:46 AM

Actually this two is a good investment for the investors. The reason why it's price is high because it has only limited supply and higher demand. In that case, people would want it because of high price.
finlandais

Activity: 397

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:43:23 PM

If we look at the present scenario both are equally important and best things in which we can invest.It is sure that in coming years the price of BTC  as well as gold both will increase so it is best to hold them for future.Try to sell them when you see that its value is atleast double than the value at which you have purchased it.Both are good competition for each other.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:46:17 PM

Both Bitcoin and gold are the finest out of all investment assets.Bitcoin is known for it's highly gainful investments and gold is known for its gainful and safe investments.The reason for holding Bitcoin and gold is that they can make your holding gainful.In case of gold the profits may not be that much high but it is very safe.Not so many fluctuations are seen in it's price.On the other hand in the case of Bitcoin risk is there as there are many fluctuations in the price but if the risk managed properly then it can give you huge profits.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:33:54 PM

Since Bitcoin is a new investment instrument, I think it is the best investment method for the future. Gold is the most valuable accepted by the whole world. I'm investing both in this way I can design my own future.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:03:32 AM

The world is run by the state-bank alliance.  The top politicians and bankers jointly profit from inflating the values of money and debt with state power -- this system couldn't survive without either side.

See Dissecting the Parasitocracy.

The interesting thing is, if you buy and hold gold and Bitcoin for the long term, you can benefit.  (Just make sure you don't buy when the global empire is rising, like the 1950s or early 1990s.)  The reason is also due to the nature of the state-bank alliance.

Note that, in this alliance, the top politicians contribute state power, while the top bankers contribute financial know-how.  The politicians, being totally ignorant in this high-stakes and specialized game, are basically led around like children.  They just go along because they benefit from issuing huge amounts of public debt without being punished by the 'markets.'

So here's the problem with this alliance.  When financial asset values collapse (and this day will come, due to the incentives faced by the elites) and everyday people suffer, the politicians will put all the blame on the bankers.  The reasons are obvious (and there is no loyalty in that game,) and the politicians are going to win that argument.  The biggest such events in history include the Spanish Inquisition and the Nazi Holocaust.  In our day, politicians like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren have already gone after the bankers.

Knowing that, the bankers and central bankers must prepare a last-ditch rescue for a worst-case scenario, when all trust in the system is gone.  That rescue will be some non-state-issued asset, like gold, silver, and Bitcoin, that the elites can peg their money to (at a high price for the non-state asset,) stabilize their system, and ease the suffering.  Even if the bankers think there's only a small chance for such an occurrence, it will be so devastating to the bankers that they must prepare for it.

So, the elites will try to suppress non-state assets, but won't kill them, even when given a chance.  In the long run, this presents something like a one-way bet for these assets, at current prices.

Yeah i agree. In a short tell bitcoin and gold are very good investment in the future it because every year there price is increasing and you wont scared to loss on it because they so demand. Other assets can be loss or can be bankrupt in the future but this two invest are never gonna loss and fail you. There are some country banned bitcoin but those country didnt see the potential of bitcoin and gold. In the future maybe there will be cashless society.
Rejevunator

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:10:06 AM

Both Gold and bitcoin are good investment especially for long term. Every person have their opinion why they chose bitcoin or gold.For me bitcoin has many features.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: