Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:20:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many ways are there to earn bitcoins?  (Read 67740 times)
Francer

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:13:20 PM

acquire bits with genuine usd cash. best way
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:28:11 PM

Of course!  you can earn money in many other ways besides trading in bitcoin. For example: Bitcoin campaigns on signature campaigns and social media, Bitcoin Mining, blogging, gambling, playing games for getting Bitcoin and writing for news site. Through this, you can earn money by bitcoin.
yes i agree those are the best thing to do in order to earn but.for me it  is better to learn first i think all of the said ways are always needed an expereince in order to be  effective and by then you can earn.it is said like simple but in reality it is really hard to earn big amount.all things is not  really simple to get ,you have to work hard for it and you will be having a any different kinds of experience with the differrent kind of people you face in all situation you have.
And sometimes, you still need to spend something to receive the benefit from Bitcoin. You can not earn Bitcoin without spend anything. If you are worker, you need to spend your free time to work hard. If you are investor, you need to spend your money to invest into Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, simple like that.
phanho34210

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:35:21 PM

I think there are a lot of ways and here are some ways that I know
theblack_cat

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:47:56 PM

Of course!  you can earn money in many other ways besides trading in bitcoin. For example: Bitcoin campaigns on signature campaigns and social media, Bitcoin Mining, blogging, gambling, playing games for getting Bitcoin and writing for news site. Through this, you can earn money by bitcoin.
yes i agree those are the best thing to do in order to earn but.for me it  is better to learn first i think all of the said ways are always needed an expereince in order to be  effective and by then you can earn.it is said like simple but in reality it is really hard to earn big amount.all things is not  really simple to get ,you have to work hard for it and you will be having a any different kinds of experience with the differrent kind of people you face in all situation you have.
And sometimes, you still need to spend something to receive the benefit from Bitcoin. You can not earn Bitcoin without spend anything. If you are worker, you need to spend your free time to work hard. If you are investor, you need to spend your money to invest into Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, simple like that.
the most interesting way to benefit from bitcoin that I use most is investment because
investment does not have to work hard and only requires capital to buy bitcoin

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:45:46 PM

There are many ways to earn Bitcoin often. Bitcointalk really helps with it. Just visit Marketplace section. There are plenty of advertisments of services which pay in BTC for doing different tasks such as translations, making constructive post with having proper signature set. If you have good reputation you can try to provide escrow service but that's something not everyone can do.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:29:25 PM

there are many ways to get bitcoin in this forum. you can follow bounties, such as signature campaign, social media campaign, be a translator, or can be a bounties manager. or you can invest in a company that will earnings every day. or maybe want to try your lucky playing gambling. please try all to get more bitcoin.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:36:55 PM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

Besides trading, are there any good method to earn bitcoins?   Thanks.

Yes there's a lot of way in earning bitcoin. Trading is the first way you can do. But like what have you experience sometime the income you get from it is too small. Especially if you buy your coin on the high value. Aside from trading you can also try in joing a signiture campaign where in you have your salary every week, not that much but it helps a lot special if your earning for your saving. Then, other way is through gambling maybe said it was too risky. Yes that's right because "easy money, easy loss". But still you get BTC from it.
majdoso

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:37:30 PM

Perhaps there are too many ways to earn bitcoin, but i do it on my way through this forum and through the compaigns that work here. Maybe we can find other methods to get some bitcoins, but i do not know about them, all what i know is posting and maybe making services can help sometimes and represents a source of money.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:43:28 PM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

Yes there's a lot of way in earning bitcoin. Trading is the first way you can do. But like what have you experience sometime the income you get from it is too small. Especially if you buy your coin on the high value. Aside from trading you can also try in joing a signiture campaign where in you have your salary every week, not that much but it helps a lot special if your earning for your saving. Then, other way is through gambling maybe said it was too risky. Yes that's right because "easy money, easy loss". But still you get BTC from it.
In addition to that you can also have your bitcoin in mining, although here you really need a big capital before you feel you profit and it takes a lot of patience. And also in playing games you can also have you coins here.
You have a lot of options in where your going to have your BTC, just be careful and think wise.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:49:04 PM

There are multiple ways to earn bitcoins. You need to search and try more than method. Here in this forum you can use many ways, like participating in the signature and Twitter campaigns, selling your services or goods for BTC..
You can also try trading altcoins, or doing tasks for bitcoin.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:55:00 PM

There is so many ways to earn bitcoin in this forum you can earn bitcoin to joining signature campaigns  and social media bounty. And if you want in investment sites to grow your bitcoin and trading too. Even it's risky it's up to you what would you choose to earn more bitcoin.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:24:10 PM

yes there are so many ways to earn bitcoin, but the more earnings are in trading, any ways im doing some activity to earn bitcoin, like im joining/investing on some upcoming ICO to earn 30%-50% and i will change it into bitcoin, or im joining/participating on some other signature campaign here at our forum just to earn bitcoin, or even by joining on some bounty to earn free token be exchange into btc. theres a lot of ways to earn bitcoin here at our forum.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:36:13 PM

There's so many ways on how to earn Bitcoin but for me these are my top 3 sites were I earn Bitcoin, trading, gambling and bitcointalk forum, most of the time I gain a lot of profit thru gambling,. In just a minutes you can earn 20-50k as long as you know how to play. But you should be careful in playing gambling cause you could also lose huge amount of your profit, I suggest if you win 30-50% of your profit stop it already so your profit will assured.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:48:19 PM

their are three ways trading, investing and gambling is the only way for me to earn bitcoin, trading if you buy low coins then wait until it pumps up, if you are a risk taker then go to investment, investment is too risky there is a 10/90 % of earnings once the investment company become popular 20/80 % of them become scam, and then if you have a pure lock in your body then go to gambling try your luck Cheesy.
Ingoats

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:56:19 PM

I am sure that there are lots of ways. And in my case, I'm into campaigns to earn Bitcoin. The profit will vary on your forum rank and the project itself. A participant should be qualified and must accomplish the task given in a particular campaign to be eligible on the reward at the end of the campaign. I'd say that it is less complicated than trading, investing and mining. Also, you won't need a capital which is also a plus points.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:59:22 PM

One of the most common ways to earn bitcoin is through a signature campaign and that is what I use in earning because it only needs your ability to read and write to understand every thread you're going to post to. I dont know much about trading and gambling that is why I dont risk it
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:59:37 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 09:49:16 PM by Superways

Besides trading, are there any good method to earn bitcoins?   Thanks.
There is so many ways to earn bitcoin in this forum you can earn bitcoin to joining signature campaigns  and social media bounty. And if you want in investment sites to grow your bitcoin and trading too. Even it's risky it's up to you what would you choose to earn more bitcoin.
I think the best way is trading because with trade you can earn unlimited amount of income while with signature campaign you will earn a limited amount of money which in some places are not able to fill the needs. Along with that you can also earn from other of your special skills like some people are good at designing a website rather than trade so for them designing is the best way to earn a good income.
mai_mirai

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:04:14 AM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin faucet, trading and join with bounty campaign through media social like facebook, twitter, instagram or other. Also join signature campaign in bitcointalk forum also suggested to earn bitcoin. But I think trading bitcoin or altcoin is more easier to earn bitcoin.
Terry05

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:05:02 AM

There are many ways how to earn bitcoin. One is freelancing job ,there are several website offering freelance job who pay big after completing the project. Others are thru signature campain ,investments ,ads per click refetals and many many more .
sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:51:06 AM

I think there are many many ways to earn Bitcoin. you can earn bitcoin from this forum and through the campaigns work here.actually, there's a lot of way in earning bitcoin. but you should choose your working environment. such as you can Trading is the first way. another way is through gambling but it is too risky. you can also join a signature campaign where you get your salary every week.

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: