Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:33:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many ways are there to earn bitcoins?  (Read 67740 times)
InahC

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:57:24 PM

Well, I only knew some ways to earn them, like Faucet, Work for bitcoin, bounty campaign, airdrop then convert it to BTC. This is what I do to make bitcoin.

❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram▲      Medium  Telegram▲    Facebook▲      Twitter
celebrated

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:00:51 PM

There are many ways to earn Bitcoin, the most popular way to earn Bitcoin is to participate in signature campaigns and social media campaigns, and complete some of the tasks in the service can also earn a bit more btc. You can also join trade coin on exchanges. Choose a high potential altcoin and prepare a specific plan. If you know the right way and look right, you will be able to make a big profit. Gambling is also an idea but I'm not encouraged because if you're not lucky you will lose everything
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:39:37 PM

If I have lots of bitcoin in my wallet, I will invest to some other coins but not more than 20% of my bitcoin, and some I will just hold and wait until I get more profit and double bitcoin. I will also try to make some business out of bitcoin, like making some sites which will be more profitable.

These are just mine ways of earning with bitcoin. If you look around you will get many choices and you can take your own decision on how you want to earn with bitcoins.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:57:58 PM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

Besides trading, are there any good method to earn bitcoins?   Thanks.
There are so many ways of earning bitcoin and not just trading on crypto currency exchange. You can earn bitcoin through this your bitcointalk account if you develop it very well and use it for signature campaign, you can also earn via your social media account if you join social media campaign. Lastly, you can equally invest in new projet during ICO such as my current signature.
maxlimux

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:04:38 PM

Trading, buying, mining and airdrops
BeerPanda

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:39:34 PM

Recently, I've been trading bitcoins on btc-e, earning only a little, yes, very little, except the fees that btc-e takes.

There are so many ways to earn btc. I think you should invest into real products or stable btc
If you are sure you wanna take risk, I'll try some of those: UnikoinGold or Confideal.
I have already invested 350$, hope to get some profit
nkarm1

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:10:24 AM

Well congratulations and you are already exposed in the trading business as early as you can. As you stated you are already earning in trading right? It means that somehow you are good at it, so why don't you try trade more money in it? And transfer on big trading sites like poloniex, bitfinex, etc.. where more good quality coins are available.  Wink
Also if you are looking for some alternatives, the forum itself can offer you some out of it. Based on your current rank in this forum, you can make some little money on signature campaigns. Or try tp join some bounty campaigns and airdrops. The www is wide and you can find more things out there.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:32:55 AM

There are many ways to get bitcoin one of them by working bounty ico, tersding can also add bitcoin and the most that people get is by mining Bitcoin.
Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:35:02 AM

Trading, buying, mining and airdrops
There are many ways to earn bitcoin first you make sure that your rank is jr member and above because if you will join a signature campaign, they dont accept newbie and you can earn bitcoin in campaign by posting and there are many types of campaign like the twitter campaign and facebook campaign in twitter campaign you will do retweet and in facebook you will need to share, and also by trading you can earn bitcoin. And before you earn bitcoin you need to do something and work hard for it.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:36:36 AM

There are various ways through which we can earn bitcoins and most of them are by gambling or we can do trading and investing on stock market or by doing promotions of the websites.

Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:37:39 AM

There are many ways to earn Bitcoin. You can earn by simply participating in signature campaigns and posting in forums. Also, if you know about cryptocurrencies, altcoins, mining and trading you can earn with that. Also, you can sell your Bitcoin to earn more. And by making transactions you can also earn with that.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:25:03 AM

There are many way to earn bitcoins it depends on you what way is the best and easy to earn bitcoins. Buy and Sell bitcoin for me is the one of the easy but so hard to know when to buy and sell the bitcoins.
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:26:29 AM

If you want to earn bitcoin the easy way but it is not the easiest you should do or join signature campaigns and other social media campaigns.
Rifat0099

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:33:51 AM

There are lots of ways to earn some bitcoin. But bitcoin earn is not a easy work. By hard work you can earn lots of bitcoin. There are many various bitjob in various website. By doing this bitjob you can earn lots of bitcoin everyday. You can also earn bitcoin by writing article in blog. Some buyer paying bitcoin for article. You can earn lots of bitcoin by writing. You can also earn bitcoin by doing signature campaign in this site. So i think this is the way to earn bitcoins.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:35:47 AM

If you want to earn bitcoin the easy way but it is not the easiest you should do or join signature campaigns and other social media campaigns.
nothing is easy if you are not have no enough knowledge and experience about any work. just like that earning of bitcoin is also not easy without any knowledge about bitcoin and practical experienced. to earn bitcoins you must have knowledge and experience and if you have then you can earn bitcoins in various ways like you can join some signature campaign or you can buy some bitcoins and invest them in various places or you can also buy some bitcoin and keep them for a time when the bitcoin rate increase from the present rate then you can sale the.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:43:59 AM

Joining signature campaign is not easy mate, our account should be a senior member plus then only we can get good payouts in the signature campaign, and now all campaigns are reduced their payment amount because of increment in bitcoin price. So nothing is easy we have to work hard to make bitcoins. Put trust on your skills and earn bitcoins this is the only way you can earn more bitcoins.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:01:44 AM

Bitcoin Mining, Buy and Sell, Bitcoin Sign, Earning bitcoins online and Gambling & Game Bitcoin are the few ways to earn bitcoins. If you like best and easy to earn bitcoin. Try the Mining Bitcoin it is easy and expensive but worth it.  Also Bitcoin Sign is a best way to earn bitcoin you should always active and post own ideas. I hate gambling bitcoins
DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:17:19 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 05:47:25 AM by DIMKAZDS

Besides trading, are there any good method to earn bitcoins?   Thanks.
There are many ways to earn Bitcoin and I think signature campaigns and social media campaigns are the easiest ways to earn Bitcoins.
You can also earn Bitcoins by trading your Bitcoins on various exchanges like crypto but is is a little risky as trading requires experience and understanding of market to earn profits.
Gambling, without any doubt is the fastest way to earn Bitcoins but your profits depend entirely on your luck.
You can also earn interest by lending a loan to someone.
Working as a free lancer on various free lancer websites can also help you earn a healthy amount of Bitcoins.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:45:00 AM

The only way to get bitcoin with out  any spending of money, but you have an existing high speed computer in your home to mine bitcoin, 2nd funding money for investment in your wallet account last one is to join any signature campaign to obtain even a small amount of bitcoin.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:53:33 AM

There are a lot of ways you can earn Bitcoin. But the basics are simply buying and selling.
Buying bitcoin is the easiest and simplest way of earning one. Though in terms of selling, What I'm talking about the services that you can offer (Computer Related services are advisable). You could offer them here as far as I know, and I've seen that these services are much needed nowadays:
  • Programming/Coding
  • Web Developing
  • Link Building
  • Application Developer
  • Digital Marketing
  • Animation

Doing mining, trading and investment can be considered as a tool in earning Bitcoins. Also, there are still ways that you could earn Bitcoin by just doing stuff like posting on FB, Twitter, and IG and in joining signature/bounty campaigns.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: