Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:26:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we brainwashed?  (Read 7869 times)
slaz26

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:22:51 PM

This generation is more and more educated with social media platform

but yet we are brainwashed with the facts

Special services are brainwashed and run by us. They create the right mood in society through TV, radio, music and social networks. And we do not even suspect how we are run

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:39:09 PM

In this age, brainwashing is done via television advertisement, they market their products and tell you exactly what you need and convince you to buy them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Deluzi

Activity: 73
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:48:15 PM

I have a goal, my ultimate goal is to return myself back to Godhead, but consider this, we are not brainwashed, if you want to be brainwashed you must go to church, temple,... where they praise the allmighty, and with that proces you wash your brains, becasue we have so dirty brains, that we got from over deceades, and with serving God we get brainwahsed.

It's tough out there. Braceurselves
frischtot

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:57:22 PM

I look around and see people no longer have goals.
We are perfect consumers. And I can't help thinking that over time, we have been "gently" pushed in this direction.
No more goals, no ideas, ideology, morals or principles. Just having the latest iWhatever, fast car and sleep with plenty of women. Like a new special breed of zombies.
In the past people fought and gave their life for freedom. And now I think we are less free then before. It's just that we are persuaded otherwise. Like in ancient Rome - bread and circus.

Some people fought and gave their life for freedom. The majority were as brainless sheep as today's people if not even more, and you can't blame them for that. Life in the past was harsh. It was hard enough just to survive and get by, let alone have some larger than life cause.

Nowadays however it's much easier to have a normal acceptable life, and what we do with that? We all go after some fake cause like animal rights or feminism. Worthy causes also are becoming simply trends among young people and thus losing their value. We're observing the death of ideals.
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:14:21 PM

If life is like a brain, I'm totally being washed.

The only goals in this life that really matter are twofold and I have no say in the matter at all - in fact, I'm pulled in (or pushed out) and pushed out (or pulled in) without my consent.

I live and I die.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 08:09:48 AM

I couldn't agree with you more, yet I don't think "brainwashed" is the correct term to use. Perhaps, "too caught up" with technology? We're too curious. We're all just too adventurous.. eventually, it'll burn out.The trend will fade. Like how you loved your favorite shirt, and now it's all used up and ready for disposable. Like how we all responded to the invention of cell phones, and how you've replaced your phone like 3 to 4 times already. The worst part about it, we say it doesn't change us, but it does. We're just telling ourselves that it doesn't. Lying to ourselves to feel better. We're too caught up. We're too full of it

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ivanpoldark

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:15:36 AM

No more goals, no ideas, ideology, morals or principles.

It is human nature aim for better life. Have simple job, a lot of free time, have a lovely kind wife or husband. I also do not like the society of consumption, but this model of society creates most of the job, makes economy stronger, and if you want to think with your mind and opinion, just read the bible, or just another smart book. We do not have slavery who would not say something.
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:54:28 AM

No more goals, no ideas, ideology, morals or principles. Just having the latest iWhatever, fast car and sleep with plenty of women.
If you have heard about the Facebook founder's speech at Harvard, it is all about purpose and creating a purpose which is a duty of everyone.

There are still some people who have not gone together with this nonsensical trend that has been spreading like a contagious diseases and it really is very irritating and an eyesore having this kind of people who are deluded by this. These some people that I am talking about will knock some sense to other people and influence them especially now that the knowledge and information are just in their finger tips. So each one of us should know and not be swayed by others easily and know what is right and should do. Educate yourself and stop being ignorant.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 12:01:59 PM

In this age, brainwashing is done via television advertisement, they market their products and tell you exactly what you need and convince you to buy them.

I do not believe that we are brainwashed but instead we are forced to live how the society tells us to otherwise we cannot survive. Instead of being brainwashed I call it adaptation to the environment, learning to be fit and survive the environment that we live in. But I hope we can get our of this system but I guess this is already inescapable but as long as our minds are open we cannot be corrupted by the immorality and unfair trade in the world around us.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:35:28 PM

The thing is people don't dream big now and they think that getting a big dream is impossible and that's a misconception. So people just dream small now and try to achieve that, they'll just take lifetime to achieve that. So in other terms people are less competitive and more concentrated towards numbers.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 09:27:08 PM

I think number of people with goals and ideas are declining day by day, this may be because of the technology ease. Technology is making the life easy as well as lazy.
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:36:08 AM

We are perfect consumers. And I can't help thinking that over time, we have been "gently" pushed in this direction.
No more goals, no ideas, ideology, morals or principles. Just having the latest iWhatever, fast car and sleep with plenty of women. Like a new special breed of zombies.
In the past people fought and gave their life for freedom. And now I think we are less free then before. It's just that we are persuaded otherwise. Like in ancient Rome - bread and circus.

This sounds more like personal crisis to me, than observation of the world.

Did you thought about changing the company you currectly spend time with? It doesnt have to be church, if you are materialistic unbeliever, something as simple as finding an actual hobby (I am not counting bitcoin, we do that for profit) will do the trick. Others honor both nature and their ancestors by starting a family. Yet different folk invest in development of science for betterment of everybody. I conserve history (and my physique) by learning ancient art of fencing for example.

We were given gift of life and free will to use precious time we have however we see fit. You are not getting second chance, so turn off your tv and find your purpose. No illuminati will stop you, I promise.

I think number of people with goals and ideas are declining day by day, this may be because of the technology ease. Technology is making the life easy as well as lazy.

That merely means, that you have more choices. If you cant use them to your and your loved ones benefit, guess, who is to blame for that?
PeterTheGrape

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:42:19 AM

Society creates a cocoon that makes people lead small lives.

The solution will only come when there is a new frontier, a wilderness outside where people have gone i.e., outer space.

SovPara

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:48:45 AM

People in USA are utterly brainwashed. Propaganda by mainstream media.
Different friends tell me "their" opinions but their words, ideas, conclusions,
tone of voice are all IDENTICAL. This doesn't happen without heavy conditioning.
Worst of all most aren't even aware of it.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:22:45 PM

Remember the time when you were a kid and used to cry for small toys? Now you're an adult who wants big toys.

same psychology tricks are used on kids and adults to keep them hooked. If you don't have an insecurity one will be assigned to you. Most TV shows and Movies are filled with extremely low IQ content because they want to keep you dumb. Dumb people make great consumers.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Be_Happy

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:28:50 PM

Just get a man who does not have a goal, he is just unrealized matter. Since childhood, for many, everything is decided by parents or society, and they do not even think about how you can independently think and manage your life. Now there are very few people who do something consciously and develop in all aspects of life. While a person is not ready to learn how to think independently, it is useless to talk about it.

lisa255

Activity: 259

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:12:45 PM

Remember the time when you were a kid and used to cry for small toys? Now you're an adult who wants big toys.

same psychology tricks are used on kids and adults to keep them hooked. If you don't have an insecurity one will be assigned to you. Most TV shows and Movies are filled with extremely low IQ content because they want to keep you dumb. Dumb people make great consumers.

I agree with you. Present shows are designed for low intelligence. Unfortunately, information and intellectual television programs are not available now. Even just advertising affects our subconscious mind

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:05:42 PM

Now a lot of offers for every taste. No one's forcing you to watch cheesy movies? If there is no demand then these movies will not be removed. I guess stupidity is the trend of today's time. The herd is always easier to manage than intellectuals. Perhaps for this reason, we see these election results in America.
PeterTheGrape

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:17:13 PM

It's been studied for thousands of years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taṇhā

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Noble_Truths

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:36:56 PM

Yeah we're brainwashed. Anyone saying were not is just in denial. With a washing machine (TV) in everyone's house its pretty easy to do. Social engineering has been a thing for a very very long time.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: