Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:09:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we brainwashed?  (Read 7869 times)
MRX-

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:52:50 PM

It may be quite "fun" to think of it as "brainwashing", but what if it was just something that happened, not intentionally done but it happened then it was seen as an opportunity and was used?
An inevitable thing just happened, technology is the greatest "purpose" for us humans, it's what most of us exhaust their energy for.
It's aimed for continuous development, and everytime, it does get better, and will eventually be better than us humans,
While we seek for the greatest technolgy, we are bound to destroy ourselves,
the "brainwashing" thingy would've not been possible without the immense technological breakthroughs of humanity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:58:38 PM

Yes, every day.
We are brainwashed by media, politicians, journalists, religion etc.
People are bombarded with too much information and they can't understand any more what is truth and what is lie.
For the most people it has become more comfortable to simply believe to the authorities, from the religion, state, media than to do own research and find out what is real truth.
It's sad reality.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Maurice Strong

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:09:34 PM

THE conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of. This is a logical result of the way in which our democratic society is organized. Vast numbers of human beings must cooperate in this manner if they are to live together as a smoothly functioning society. Our invisible governors are, in many cases, unaware of the identity of their fellow members in the inner cabinet.

~Edward Bernays, Propaganda, 1928

Are we brainwashed? Yes, the masses are brainwashed. This is in accordance with behavioral engineering, courtesy of the Tavistock Institute for Human Relations and its countless branches throughout the world.

The Black Venetian Nobility (aka, Fondi, or European royalty) control Tavistock and the Bank for International Settlements. This is your true government. All other governments are puppets of this one.

More importantly, the Fondi are Luciferian (what high-level Freemasons practice), which means they actively engage in demon worship to fulfill their goals. They sacrifice babies in the womb, via organized and preplanned abortion, to greatly enhance the sacrificial offerings they make to demons. This ensures their ongoing success.
Imman Mariano

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:07:32 PM

no were not getting brainwashed were just lazy and we just want an easy life . the fact is we dont explore we just think our self save in this situation . thats why people have no goals it depends on people how to role in our life life is so beautiful if we use this in good . lifee is not good if we used it in bad ideas .
XXOUPO

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:27:45 PM

Every day we are brainwashed with TV, radio and the Internet. I think that our behavior often depends on what we are trying to inspire
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:57:48 AM

I agree, there is such a problem, especially vulnerable in this issue, young people, who do little, but receive everything from their parents for granted.
Although many countries still have ideological people, there are wars and attempts to achieve something.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:54:49 AM

I totally agree. marketing and the sales market skillfully vparivayut us things and services. they prove that it is all necessary and we readily believe them  Sad
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:21:43 PM

In the past people fought and gave their life for freedom

Is this the point of life for you? Fighting and giving your life in vain?
I'm sorry people who surround you are empty. My close friends all have dreams to live peacefuly, develop themselves and travel. And it doesn't depend on brainwashing or something, it depends on a person him/herself
arnobs007
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:25:31 PM

Actually the main reason is excessive use of technology made us aimless. We're becoming robot day by day and i think this technologies are washing our brain day by day.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:17:54 AM

I agree, there is such a problem, especially vulnerable in this issue, young people, who do little, but receive everything from their parents for granted.
Although many countries still have ideological people, there are wars and attempts to achieve something.

I'm totally agree with you, you're telling right things. I see a lot of young people who hasn't their own thoughts but only the ones that is PRed by mass media and society.
Anco_Marzio

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:27:39 AM

Please note that we are facing a paradox: we can't know when we are brainwashed, because if we'd know... no more brainwashing :-)

cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:35:54 AM

Yes, we are. Thanks to the television, marketing and media.
nihilista

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:39:19 AM

Agree with the speaker. The latest adverts tendency has proved that our goverment want us become never grown up teenagers, who only want to buy new trendy things and toys (I mean new computers, Ithings, clothes and whatever..)
MRX-

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:08:21 AM

I look around and see people no longer have goals.
We are perfect consumers. And I can't help thinking that over time, we have been "gently" pushed in this direction.
No more goals, no ideas, ideology, morals or principles. Just having the latest iWhatever, fast car and sleep with plenty of women. Like a new special breed of zombies.
In the past people fought and gave their life for freedom. And now I think we are less free then before. It's just that we are persuaded otherwise. Like in ancient Rome - bread and circus.

I think those problems started when we people got lost with our own desires, be it technology or something, we forgot a one key factor.
We forgot how to actually live. I see religious people, but I don't see and Spirituality. I see extremely wealthy people, but I don't see extremely and genuinely happy people.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:29:06 AM

That's something we have to day on a daily basis unfortunately. It's easier to let be brainwashed by TV, advertising and all kind of bullshit, that taking the time to think by ourselves.
We have goals but they are  determined what we see and what we are been told.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
MRX-

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:08:17 PM

That's something we have to day on a daily basis unfortunately. It's easier to let be brainwashed by TV, advertising and all kind of bullshit, that taking the time to think by ourselves.
We have goals but they are  determined what we see and what we are been told.

I couldn't agree more, it's sad actually but it is the truth, anyone to this day especially them labeled as "millennials" have no actual "self". As Human beings progress, we are more and more heavily influenced by the surroundings.
No one can ever deny that who they are, who we are today is greatly influenced by media, advertising, internet, culture and religion.
herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:37:16 PM

We are brainwashed by the everything that is presented to us from commercial to consumer products. Every man's goal is to live in prosperity and to have the nice financial situation. There are few people that don't have the need for the money. Every man has a goal but if he doesn't know what his goal his that doesn't mean he doesn't have one. It means he has to find his goal that is more important than searching for money all his life. We should make our own standards and make our own border from reaching what we want to and not commit ourselves to others that are filling us with their own ideas.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:58:03 PM

I think that - even the media try to brainwash us - we have the last word to decide what to believe

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
Heldir88

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:05:25 PM

Most of us is brainwashed, mass-media and press working on it about 50 years, and their labors have good profit
WhoKn0ws

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:21:03 PM

Subconsciously whether you'd like to admit it or not, we are all in some way, some form all brainwashed.

It all comes down as to how strong minded you really are.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: