Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:53:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we brainwashed?  (Read 7865 times)
Shiidoshen1997

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:41:55 PM

Yes, some advertisement and big companies brainwashed us like the media. They show wrong information to us, advertisement in television brainwashed us just to avail their products even the result of it will put us in danger and the worst thing that blurry our mind is money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phantuanvu007

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:53:50 PM

If you are in a communist country, you will feel sad because of the great money, Vietnam is a typical example
PandaPandaKK

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:35:33 PM

yes, we are. because everything around us is brainwashing. some of us are less brainwashed, some more
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:16:40 AM

This is the kind of life we have today...that's what we see around us...this world filled our mind with so many things that is not good for us sometimes...it's like garbage..and so we have to choose...what we accept and what not to accept...what we want to  hear, what we want to see..because those things matter... our life should not be determined by what people say to us and what they want to see in us or expect of us.. we have to set our own own high moral standard based on the truth..on the word of God so that we will no wronged and we will not brainwashed.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
Btcalimie

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:32:46 AM

I look around and see people no longer have goals.
We are perfect consumers. And I can't help thinking that over time, we have been "gently" pushed in this direction.
No more goals, no ideas, ideology, morals or principles. Just having the latest iWhatever, fast car and sleep with plenty of women. Like a new special breed of zombies.
In the past people fought and gave their life for freedom. And now I think we are less free then before. It's just that we are persuaded otherwise. Like in ancient Rome - bread and circus.

The media are the one who influenced the majority of the people. They are able to control people's mind when the false rumors they are spreading.
Cryptonistic

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 05:59:09 AM

we're all brainwashed. unfortunately we dont know where is the end and the beginning. at least, we know that we are brainwashed, it means we're little bit closer to the clean sheet.
GC2263

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:22:46 AM

Definitely yes, we are all brainwashed everyday. Internet, media, TV, social media, politicians, music, entertainment and the list goes on are basically sending a message to us. With the influx of these messages, we in one way or another will be affected or influenced by it. Simple example, some country leader will use media to showcase how great the current government is doing in order to continue getting votes for the next election. The bad things will never be shown to the people. Brands will advertise how good their product but will never show the bad side of it.

So good luck guys...
mintevacuateY

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:29:09 AM

Yes we are! we have just become a selfish and non social consumer only without any colourful life Sad
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:18:39 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 12:45:12 PM by fritzbird

I look around and see people no longer have goals.
We are perfect consumers. And I can't help thinking that over time, we have been "gently" pushed in this direction.
No more goals, no ideas, ideology, morals or principles. Just having the latest iWhatever, fast car and sleep with plenty of women. Like a new special breed of zombies.
In the past people fought and gave their life for freedom. And now I think we are less free then before. It's just that we are persuaded otherwise. Like in ancient Rome - bread and circus.

I believe it's the byproduct of so much input and the excessiveness of modern society's indulgence with technology, wealth,
status and politics. People tend to live in the reality well provided of what seems normal, better and expected. There is just
too much of everything and people have no way of filtering, channeling and managing all of it. Some are smarter and rational
than others, they stick to their calling in life and live it off simply with contentment. Others are more hungry and greedy, there
is nothing to satisfy or quench their insatiable appetite for the obvious, avarice and desires. They are way too distracted to
even bother to look and ask for themselves, if this is indeed life's calling and if it truly brings meaning to ones own existence.
Keth.Alex

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:14:58 PM

I was born and raised in a post soviet republic,in tyranny you are being forced to do "what's needed" in democracy you are fooled to do "what's needed". Essentially nothing changes, we are being brainwashed and manipulated. Like Mark Twain once said:  “If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.”
El_rancho

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:30:19 PM

I believe it's the byproduct of so much input and the excessiveness of modern society's indulgence with technology, wealth,
status and politics. People tend to live in the reality well provided of what seems normal, better and expected. There is just
too much of everything and people have no way of filtering, channeling and managing all of it, some are smarter than others
they stick to their calling in life and live it off with contentment. Others are more hungry and greedy, there is nothing to satisfy
or quench their insatiable appetite for the obvious and deep desires. They are way too distracted to even bother to look and ask
for themselves if this is indeed life's calling and if it truly brings meaning to ones own existence.

That's pretty deep dude, in thought and in reality it is an unspoken truth. I agree with you there.
This whole brainwash process has been going on for years now and it's evolving and getting fatter
annually. It goes unnoticed because of the heavy influence and manipulation that has overwhelmed
countless leaders, politicians, businessmen and consumers. We are in it deep.

I was born and raised in a post soviet republic,in tyranny you are being forced to do "what's needed" in democracy you are fooled to do "what's needed". Essentially nothing changes, we are being brainwashed and manipulated. Like Mark Twain once said:  “If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.”

Well spoken sir, truth be told. Our modern choices and options have always been carefully designed to conform and fall into their grand scheme.  
goldshops65

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:53:17 AM

I don't think I am brainwashed! I am what I was before, happy, talkative, nose poking and playful Smiley
swallovwvile8

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:04:59 AM

I think yes we are brainwashed by our family only. We have to bring 90% or will get a thrashing that's are the small brainwashing threats
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:27:39 AM

Brainwashed by whom and for what? I didn't get your point clearly how can I answer then

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
broilsemla0

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:53:22 PM

I haven't thought of it. I didn't think we are really brainwashed by external issues but we are brainwashed by our inner us only
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:15:21 PM

You right. This generation is easy go lucky generation. People are more careless, more lazy, more materialistic and people are becoming oppressive. Will get what they want whatever it takes. No more long term plans, no more hard work and perseverance.
faultunfmuzzled8
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:35:49 PM

You are right we have became just a machine with the controls in the hand of Money and success
HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:26:43 PM

I think it's human nature - most of us don't carry of life
0k0l0g

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:30:45 PM

We definitely are brainwashed. It's sad but true. Making money off manipulating people to feel they need products that give no meaning or value to their life. Being content and stuck in the clog of capitalism.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:59:41 AM

I look around me and all I see are people who have goals. I live in a country were we experienced being having just enough and we really want to climb our way up. We learned to dream big and take action to reach our goal. I think the people around are just free loaders who doesn't have a goal in life. Maybe they have a comfortable life and doesn't give a damn about the future.  Don't be like them and always dream big.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: