Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:45:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we brainwashed?  (Read 7869 times)
CCRBNews

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:32:57 AM

Just watch Out Foxed to see how Fox News brain washes their idiotic viewers into believing their crap.

https://vimeo.com/24935369

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iamdebby_23

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:50:03 AM

You are more or less correct by saying that.  It's a rat race and only a few nowadays care to save for the future.  Schools don't teach children how to save, instead to get a college degree, a job, earn and the cycle continues.  It's a pity.
uddyawham

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:07:11 PM

Yes! We are brain washed.
Think of it how many of your beliefs were generated by you? How many of your principles were created out your ingenuity? How often do you make choices based on the conclusion you arrived at due to your studies? if we do a clear reflection on our actions, choices and resolutions we will see that they were based on the information that was handed over to us.
Now lets be more specific. Why did you chose your body moisturizer, mouth wash/tooth paste, diet, leisure etc. The first answer that may pop into your head is that you like them. Why do you think you like them? It is definitely because of what you heard about them from a source you don't control. If there is a source that sensors every information that gets to us, don't you think the source could only allow information that will make you loyal to it to get to you?
All the information that fly around the globe are contolled by powerful governmental and organisational forces to keep us where they want us to be. This is why I love the blockchain.
Lucas Riley

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:22:55 PM

My answer to this would be Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Yemen and Syria. Not to mention Vietnam. We get manipulated time and time and time again. If we were a society of free thinking people (west anyway) we would be up in arms against these warmongers
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:05:07 PM

Most of us are not brainwashed. If we were, we would have clean thoughts, right?

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Chusnul

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:43:20 AM

Our susceptibility to brainwashing and manipulation is due to the fact that we come to this world knowing nothing. Our entire knowledge is molded by the different pre-existent concepts that characterize the environment we grow and live in. During childhood, we're pretty much like sponges. We absorb the information we're getting through education and observation. The collected data serves to construct concepts that allow us to set the rules which organize the different aspects of our individual and collective lives.
tseplish

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:12:09 AM

as soon as you turn on a tv - brainwashing starts
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:21:07 AM

Sort of. The media is just showing us a common goal which is to just to get popular by doing stupid things, making a feud, girls exposing their bodies and some disgusting things. It's considered as a norm which should not be.
aysler

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:29:35 PM

In a sense I'm not sure what society you're talking about specifically, but in my society, the United States, I think we've been being brainwashed for a long time, and still are. We've just never been encouraged to think critically about things. We're always told/taught what to think, rather than how to think, which I consider tantamount to brainwashing.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:19:29 AM

OK, so it looks like we have some sort of consensus that's society is in fact being brainwashed against it own best interests.

My problem now is that every one of you transform into agent smith if I point out what's going on. The power of the propaganda is seemingly overwhelming.

Guy Montag

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:41:50 AM

i agree that we brainwashed, indeed.  and that we are consumers, well, most of us. it's much easier to live this way, not even thinking about the future or any serious stuff like that.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:53:24 AM

i agree that we brainwashed, indeed.  and that we are consumers, well, most of us. it's much easier to live this way, not even thinking about the future or any serious stuff like that.

Yes, the merchants are behind the brainwashing.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:16:44 AM

Sort of. The media is just showing us a common goal which is to just to get popular by doing stupid things, making a feud, girls exposing their bodies and some disgusting things. It's considered as a norm which should not be.

Media is the real culprit to these brainwashing since they hold the power of manipulating information being circulated it maybe on the television, on the radio, on the internet and even on the newspapers. I've read some articles about media and how powerful it is. It is so powerful that it can ignite a war and powerful to even stop a war.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
andrew4

Activity: 176
Merit: 20

Knowledge is power

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:30:05 AM

We are to some degree brainwashed, but if you avoid watching TV your brainwashing effect will be very small.

ZEL platform: Zelcash (ASIC resistant POW), Zelcore wallet, Nodes, DEX, DAPPS
https://zel.cash/ - https://twitter.com/Zelcash - https://discord.gg/rB9pr4M
strixa

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:35:57 AM

brainwashing is the massive attack on our mind
roworship

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:32:51 AM

It has become human nature. Yes we are, however I also think that it in most cases is not intentional. We as humans tend to want to be told what to do and think, why? It's just easier. We like to make things easy and not think in most cases. The difference is really a state of mind. Switch of the TV, stop listening to the news, radio, social media feeds. Choose to learn and listen to what interests you instead. The amount of information forced into our consciousness is too much for us to handle. We have evolved to heed advice and information given to us in order to survive in our locality. We are now forced (ever more with media and social media) to worry about things we have no or little control over.
tiejettison

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:37:54 PM

Society has brainwashed us all, whether you see it or not. There is really nothing to say. Look around and notice how gullible we are as a society. The government is doing us wrong and we just sit and watch. We put expectations for others to hide our own insecurities. People use the internet nowadays to bash others. What is wrong with today? EVERYTHING.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:39:55 PM

Yes, YOU are brainwashed.
Well, let's be fair, we all are, but I can guarantee to you that I am doing my best to see through the veils of deception that all this brainwashing has been stuffing into our minds.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:59:06 PM

Yes, probably in the sense that we are affected by the norms standardized by the society we lived in. We tend to have goals which is typical for a person in a society and there's no problem with that. It is because those goals were all for the betterment of life of an individual. In our country, people is contented with having a minimum wage salary that can sustain their daily needs. There's no problem with that but we should not be contented with that. We should go beyond to what was expected by the society. Have more urge to achieved more because that's one thing that might fulfill you in some time.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:24:32 PM

I think that's true even some of us have been brainwashed

Yes i agreed though , but for me it's our fault to believing others than ourselves though we tend to take the opinion of others and applied to ourselves that is far from reality. And the truth is we been blind , we just living like a robot that need a leader , and somehow that leader are just brainwashing us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: