Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:53:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we brainwashed?  (Read 7869 times)
expertofexperts

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:30:21 AM

Brainwashed to make sure we dont ask questions. Just that we only get limited to our society and life. We life few years and and go away and powerful surveive without issues.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chint_82

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:31:32 AM

if we think it is our life, we are the ones who determine, we have the right to reject the invitation that would burden our feelings and our lives, even though what happens we must have an attitude that will make our hearts calm with our circumstances, every problem there is a solution, and we who are entitled to determine their own
LaTishaLaToya

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:28:26 PM

Yes, every day.
We are brainwashed by media, politicians, journalists, religion etc.
People are bombarded with too much information and they can't understand any more what is truth and what is lie.
For the most people it has become more comfortable to simply believe to the authorities, from the religion, state, media than to do own research and find out what is real truth.
It's sad reality.
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:39:48 PM

Yes, every day.
We are brainwashed by media, politicians, journalists, religion etc.
People are bombarded with too much information and they can't understand any more what is truth and what is lie.
For the most people it has become more comfortable to simply believe to the authorities, from the religion, state, media than to do own research and find out what is real truth.
It's sad reality.

Anaviscacam

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:56:58 AM

It's because of the laundry detergents. All those laundry detergents - Tide, Gain, All, even Foca - are week. Therefore our brains don't become clean when they are washed. So, we walk around with the same old soiled thoughts.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:26:44 PM

It's because of the laundry detergents. All those laundry detergents - Tide, Gain, All, even Foca - are week. Therefore our brains don't become clean when they are washed. So, we walk around with the same old soiled thoughts.

Actually...

Vaccines often contain a detergent.  Often one know as tween-80.  It has the effect of allowing things to penetrate the blood/brain barrier since this structure relies on lipid layers (fats.)  Apparently a decent portion of the nano sized aluminum particles used (purportedly) for it's adjuvant function in vaccines ends up within the brain tissue.

A 'tinfoil hat' worn outside of the cranium is supposed by some to attenuate electromagnetic radiation before it enters the brain.  The same hat shredded into fine dust and embedded within the neuron cells of the brain probably does function differently.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Funmmi2

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:10:25 PM

Secularism doesn't have room for brainwashing Because it's required to change it's position on finding new facts. Unlike religions who refuse to challenge their own ideas 'because holy book/person said so'. Brainwashing happens when you refuse to accept outside information as true, even if it has been proved to be. My European/Western society doesn't do that, theocracies do. Yes there are still some problems in the West, but I wouldn't call it brainwashing .
Yeah I share same thoughts with you,brainwashing is common in religious institutions, where followers are misled to abandon reason for gullibility.I see a lot of religious people engage in acts that questions their sanity,simply because over a long period of time they have been brainwashed.some are misled to think that when they take a life in the name of religion they will be surely blessed some are misled to believe that when they sell their property and donate to charity they will become rich.some are brainwashed to abandon their family for religious services .in all these I see an inner search to fill the emptiness of  the soul.
Another form of brainwashing is the paradigm that a man must bear all the responsibilities of the family while the wife contributes nothing.in all these each individual is responsible for his own actions and should be allowed to bear the consequences.
gledit

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 01:23:56 AM

'Brainwashed' - is a very verbose, broad term
- Having spent part of my university business degree in the UK, in sociology; I think i may be qualified to comment from a reasonably informed platform.

-In my opinion, it all comes down to data provided. Information. Datasets. The origins, of said data and the individual's interpretation of such.

Without doubt, there is a conscious effort to influence public opinion via media outlets, etc.

Sg.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:05:24 AM

'Brainwashed' - is a very verbose, broad term
- Having spent part of my university business degree in the UK, in sociology; I think i may be qualified to comment from a reasonably informed platform.

-In my opinion, it all comes down to data provided. Information. Datasets. The origins, of said data and the individual's interpretation of such.

Without doubt, there is a conscious effort to influence public opinion via media outlets, etc.

Sg.

Got a term for sombody who has fallen victim to multiple salacious influences from those who would influence public opinion?

When the background and ethnicity of those preoccupied with "optics", those who would salaciously influence the public to further their criminal enterprise are identified, is there a common theme?
ygapophysis

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:25:46 AM

Secularism doesn't have room for brainwashing Because it's required to change it's position on finding new facts. Unlike religions who refuse to challenge their own ideas 'because holy book/person said so'. Brainwashing happens when you refuse to accept outside information as true, even if it has been proved to be. My European/Western society doesn't do that, theocracies do. Yes there are still some problems in the West, but I wouldn't call it brainwashing .
azulchzwang

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:53:24 AM

You're brainwashing your self! As children and still as adults we are told to follow our dream and when we become of age only we can decide for our selves what to believe, what religion to follow if any or who to vote for as an example. Those who believe brainwashing to be true are allowing it to happen to themselves. Spend less time thinking about how you are being brainwashed and more time on your own choices, that come from you and try not to think what influences it. Brain washing may not be real but influencing is.
rprimism

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:07:44 PM

The mental health system is a complete brainwash. All of the counseling theories teach you to sorta shelve or "manage" the PTSD and look down on it or even try your best to minimize it. Not only does this not work, but they fail to teach you that you can trust the PTSD since its a source of wisdom since it stores all the intense memories you went through. None of the theories teach you to trust this part of yourself. Not only do the theories do no teach it, but I have yet to hear or read anything that advocates trusting these turbulent emotions in my entire 56 years ie. Any literature or anything else. And that was the technique that I came up with that actually helped me heal more than anything else. Until then I was completely suicidal. I refused to do any of the drugs as numbing does not solve or cure anything.
Cheerfulmule

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:20:31 AM

I look around and see people no longer have goals.
We are perfect consumers. And I can't help thinking that over time, we have been "gently" pushed in this direction.
No more goals, no ideas, ideology, morals or principles. Just having the latest iWhatever, fast car and sleep with plenty of women. Like a new special breed of zombies.
In the past people fought and gave their life for freedom. And now I think we are less free then before. It's just that we are persuaded otherwise. Like in ancient Rome - bread and circus.

No offense bro but Living like Spartacus or being a fearless soldier from the past doesnt mean today is a lot more boring and we lack in purpose. We still have goals. Its just that its not what you hope for, like what you portrayed from the books and from the movies.
Its just we live in a more civilized era compared in the last 500 years ago. Having family and being contented and happy is considered a wonderful goal. Maybe,you just feel lonely and you long for something that you still havent found. Are we brainwashed? By media or the world we live in right now. Yeah. Sure. Its true.
But we have choices and its all up to you.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
terialize

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:24:38 AM

Ever since you have learned to be aware you have been brainwashed. There way of teaching kids is not doing any good! If you do something wrong you get punished or shouted at. If you don't do well on a test you think your not good enough. But if you do what they say you get rewarded with things. The media today. Girls looking online at the perfect body they 'should have' and it's considered what you should look like and they are wondering why they dont. Teenagers will do anything to fit the lines so they feel accepted. Its ridiculous!
ASNAKU

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:25:34 PM

We are perfect consumers. And I can't help thinking that over time, we have been "gently" pushed in this direction.
No more goals, no ideas, ideology, morals or principles. Just having the latest iWhatever, fast car and sleep with plenty of women. Like a new special breed of zombies.
In the past people fought and gave their life for freedom. And now I think we are less free then before. It's just that we are persuaded otherwise. Like in ancient Rome - bread and circus.
Not everything is so, I try earnestly to get the capital so I can open my own business, being an entrepreneur is my goal, I hope someday will happen, therefore I am not burdened by this forum, thank you.
earceny

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:44:21 PM

Just a theory, when social media was created, it was made just for the sake of people's fun. Take YouTube as an example, if you check older videos like Leek Spin, you can see they were all mainly just a joke. Old YouTube was all about short videos, and short videos that were worth a laugh. But then later on, it all changed.
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:21:43 PM

You're right, people have no idea in life. Maybe there are short-term ideas, but ordinary people have been enslaved by the world of slavery and credit dependence. It is very sad that few people understand this. And when there are such people in my life, they are offended at all, and complain about everything that happens in life.

afluence

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:43:38 PM

Every cult leader, drill sergeant, self-help guru and politician knows that if you want to quiet all of those pesky doubting thoughts in a crowd, get them to chant a repetitive phrase or slogan. Those are referred to as thought-stopping techniques, because for better or worse, they do exactly that.
0ur0b0r0us

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:24:44 PM

Yes, we are being brainwashed on a daily basis. Very slowly and very subtle. The subtly is definitely increasing though. It starts by brainwashing your subconscious. Your subconscious keeps a record of every bit of information that your brain picks up. It's genius actually, despite it being completely messed up.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:57:28 PM

Yes, we are being brainwashed on a daily basis. Very slowly and very subtle. The subtly is definitely increasing though. It starts by brainwashing your subconscious. Your subconscious keeps a record of every bit of information that your brain picks up. It's genius actually, despite it being completely messed up.

Who could be behind this brainwashing, who benefits?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: