Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:30:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TrumpCoin [TRUMP] - Worldwide crypto-funding to recognize and support Patriots  (Read 44597 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:30:34 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 08:50:38 PM by Bitbobb

Congrats on Alex Jones following! This is definitely some good news. Also, $70k+ 24h volume today? hmm.

-yeah someone bought over one million trumpcoins (14btc) today!!
there are people trying to say trumpcoin is how russia funds donald trump and the gop.  Maybe those same people bought over a million coins at yobit to support their false narrative IDK..

Bambinoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:41:58 PM

wooow....buying one million trumpcoins is huge.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:00:40 PM

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:46:20 PM

This is a first that everyone in the [Suspicious link removed]munity should celebrate. LUASA, a leading Swiss University now accept tuition payment in Bitcoin.
OK, I know some might say "Why celebrate or even acknowledge, Bitcoin is not my thing I use Litecoin", Another person here not even know Litecoin, only XLM. And yet another may only swear by Ether and its next door neighbors. I say it doesn't matter.be it Litecoin, Trumpcoin, Putincoin, TheresaMay coin or even 'Me'-coin, as long as its an important institution like LAUSA putting its stamp of approval on any aspects of our beloved blockchain, we should all clink our glasses.......
Hip, Hip, Hip..........
Here's the rest of the story: https://plus.google.com/100575843470915473834/posts/KJ1PZZm1ZTV

DashingAgent

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:54:08 PM

Hahaha Cheesy exactly

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:16:46 AM

unfortunately it seems the coin has died. All we get is empty promises, so that the whales sell their huge bags at the best possible price.. i will hold my few coins in case there is a pump in the next elections or something but other than that I don't have much hope.
GOP17

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:18:12 AM

Is it orange?
GOP17

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:15:47 PM

Congrats on Alex Jones following! This is definitely some good news. Also, $70k+ 24h volume today? hmm.

-yeah someone bought over one million trumpcoins (14btc) today!!
there are people trying to say trumpcoin is how russia funds donald trump and the gop.  Maybe those same people bought over a million coins at yobit to support their false narrative IDK..

believe be me man I got nuthin to do with it
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:28:27 PM

unfortunately it seems the coin has died. All we get is empty promises, so that the whales sell their huge bags at the best possible price.. i will hold my few coins in case there is a pump in the next elections or something but other than that I don't have much hope.

people sold alts to get into bitcoin recently.  You did not figure that out?  Maybe to get all the free forked coins like btg and seg wit2x.  It happened to like every coin the last few weeks. 

malyan

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:19:51 PM

Is the coin dead or will price rise?

((^_^))
trumpman

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:25:16 PM

people sold alts to get into bitcoin recently.  You did not figure that out?  Maybe to get all the free forked coins like btg and seg wit2x.  It happened to like every coin the last few weeks.  

Funny how you didn't answer to the main point of my post.

Let me repeat myself. All you guys are giving since Trump's election is empty promises about this and that. The only thing you have actually done is get the coin.added to some shitty coins exchanges while talking about other stuff you have never delivered. Like that letter you would send to Trump's wife (or something like that) or technologies that will be implemented or whatever.  After almost one year what  do you have actually to present? NOTHING!Just BS to give the impression Trumpcoin is alive so you guys can unload your bags..
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:31:57 PM

people sold alts to get into bitcoin recently.  You did not figure that out?  Maybe to get all the free forked coins like btg and seg wit2x.  It happened to like every coin the last few weeks.  

Let me repeat myself. All you guys are giving since Trump's election is empty promises about this and that. The only thing you have actually done is get the coin.added to some shitty coins exchanges while talking about other stuff you have never delivered. Like that letter you would send to Trump's wife (or something like that) or technologies that will be implemented or whatever.  After almost one year what  do you have actually to present? NOTHING!Just BS to give the impression Trumpcoin is alive so you guys can unload your bags...

Because it is nonsense.  You have no clue what you are talking about.  Why would I address insulting lies??  I do not know about Bitbull but he and I care about this coin very much and it is a labor of love.  Shame on you fake community newbie!  You sound like chickens65.  He complained a lot like you even while he was in charge he would say those things about the people helping him.  Good luck in life.  

trumpman

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:36:02 PM

people sold alts to get into bitcoin recently.  You did not figure that out?  Maybe to get all the free forked coins like btg and seg wit2x.  It happened to like every coin the last few weeks. 

Let me repeat myself. All you guys are giving since Trump's election is empty promises about this and that. The only thing you have actually done is get the coin.added to some shitty coins exchanges while talking about other stuff you have never delivered. Like that letter you would send to Trump's wife (or something like that) or technologies that will be implemented or whatever.  After almost one year what  do you have actually to present? NOTHING!Just BS to give the impression Trumpcoin is alive so you guys can unload your bags...

Because it is nonsense.  You have no clue what you are talking about.  Why would I address insulting lies??  Stop harassing me.  I do not know about Bitbull but he and I care about this coin very much and it is a labor of love.  Shame on you fake community newbie!  You sound like chickens65.  He complained a lot like you even while he was in charge he would say those things about the people helping him.  Good luck in life. 

Can you be more specific? What am I lying about exactly? Harrassing you? Are you serious? When someone disagrees you call it harassment?
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:37:09 PM

over the next several weeks altcoin price will most likely increase.  But that is because of people buying it.  I do not know what letter you are talking about.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:37:37 PM

Because it is nonsense.  You have no clue what you are talking about.  Why would I address insulting lies??  Stop harassing me.  I do not know about Bitbull but he and I care about this coin very much and it is a labor of love.  Shame on you fake community newbie!  You sound like chickens65.  He complained a lot like you even while he was in charge he would say those things about the people helping him.  Good luck in life.  

Can you be more specific? What am I lying about exactly? Harrassing you? Are you serious? When someone disagrees you call it harassment?

claiming that I broke a promise to you when I did not

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:41:08 PM

You even made a named account trumpman?  Why?  just to hound this thread?  Wow what a large contribution@! 

trumpman

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:47:26 PM

over the next several weeks altcoin price will most likely increase.  But that is because of people buying it.  I do not know what letter you are talking about.

https://i.imgur.com/Mo9CGjb.png

You even made a named account trumpman?  Why?  just to hound this thread?  Wow what a large contribution@!  

Check my post history you idiot. I actually registered this account a few days after trump won the elections and I have been only supportive of the coin all these months. Back then I didn't plan to get serious with altcoins, otherwise I would have probably choosen a different nickname. Trumpcoin was the first coin I actually bought. But I have had enough with your BS. As for how big my contribution is, well it's at least as big yours=not very big. But at least I have not been giving fake promises about shit that never gets done like you people.

And stop getting all triggered and shit. You really sound like a liberal special snowflake.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:49:46 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Mo9CGjb.png

You even made a named account trumpman?  Why?  just to hound this thread?  Wow what a large contribution@!  

Check my post history you idiot. I actually registered this account a few days after trump won the elections and I have been only supportive of the coin all these months. Back then I didn't plan to get serious with altcoins, otherwise I would have probably choosen a different nickname. Trumpcoin was the first coin I actually bought. But I have had enough with your BS. As for how big my contribution is, well it's at least as big yours=not very big. But at least I have not been giving fake promises about shit that never gets done like you people.

And stop getting all triggered and shit. You really sound like a liberal special snowflake.

Ok fine I will calm down no problem.  

In the mean time please note that I did not write those words you are quoting!  Glad we got this figured out.  Will you now apology to me for thinking I said those things to you when it was not me?  Thanks

gikere

Activity: 171
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:50:32 PM

What is the point of this coin? Unless it has the official support from Donald Trump himself other than that, sorry.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:51:55 PM

If you like me to write a letter I can do that right now.  Please let me know what letter was supposed to be written in full details and I will have it on your desk by the end of today?  Is that good?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: