Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:09:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: INSTA ICO is the new INSTAMINE. How many are there now pulling this????????????  (Read 939 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:35:35 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2017, 09:06:10 AM by cryptohunter

Notice all these new ICOs selling OUT in a few mins for millions of dollars apparently?

Devs and insiders that sell to themselves for nothing or tiny amounts? Then sell it to fomo investors that think they missed the boat.

Manipulation and schemes.

If an ICO is not properly advertised and sensible opportunity for all to invest is not given you can be sure it's going to be a full scam behind the curtain.

All ico's that do not last at least several weeks and have open ended level of investment are probably scams.

Every ICO should be at least 50% POW and if there is not POW possible then an exchangeable token should be mined via fair launch extended POW.

How many Insta ICO's are there now on here?

I think this is the new way to scam hard and fast. Sell it all off apparently to yourself and insiders for fake btc then manipulate the entire market for years extracting funds from the gullible.

Insta ICO is the new Instamine but you can't see it with the blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
testerx

Activity: 608
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:23:30 AM

Notice all these new ICOs selling OUT in a few mins for millions of dollars apparently?

Devs and insiders that sell to themselves for nothing or tiny amounts? Then sell it to fomo investors that think they missed the boat.

If an ICO is not properly advertised and sensible opportunity for all to invest is not given you can be sure it's going to be a full scam behind the curtain.

All ico's that do not last at least several weeks and have open ended level of investment are probably scams.

Every ICO should be at least 50% POW and if there is not POW possible then an exchangeable token should be mined via fair launch extended POW.

I think this is the new way to scam hard and fast. Sell it all off apparently to yourself and insiders for fake btc then manipulate the entire market for years extracting funds from the gullible.

You mean they're sending millions of their own bitcoins?  I would imagine you need some very wealthy founders to pull that off then, but certainly we have no way of telling.  Only the biggest whales can pull this off though.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 09:05:30 AM

Yes whales and pump groups as usual.

That's when you even get to see the transactions on the blockchain.

Half the time it is just announced we raised x million in 30 mins see you on exchange where you can buy it for these x millions what we got for free.

Either way distribution is key. This is not a distributional method that is valid any more than a instamine.

You can guarantee if there is a way to scheme and manipulate behind the scenes it is being done.

Make these insta projects pariahs and force some kind of sensible distribution they can not manipulate so easily.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 12:44:05 PM

Yeah I agree, the pre-mine coins are worth a lot less to me than non-mined coins. If you want coin sell something other than the unpublished coin itself.

The coin they try to sell has no value and not even out yet and they still “sell” it with ICO. That is why unless it is by someone I know or a great idea I don’t go in the ICO scene, back in the day you could wait for a coin to drop and be one of the first people to mine, you could even mine a regular computer and get some couple coins at early days until it went to high hash numbers, that way we would made some coins and kept it. I have made a decent amount that way.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 06:05:59 PM

Yeah I agree, the pre-mine coins are worth a lot less to me than non-mined coins. If you want coin sell something other than the unpublished coin itself.

The coin they try to sell has no value and not even out yet and they still “sell” it with ICO. That is why unless it is by someone I know or a great idea I don’t go in the ICO scene, back in the day you could wait for a coin to drop and be one of the first people to mine, you could even mine a regular computer and get some couple coins at early days until it went to high hash numbers, that way we would made some coins and kept it. I have made a decent amount that way.

Well yes I agree ICO are not great when conducted in a more sensible way.

However these sorry its all sold in 5 mins ico's are a total scam. Probably all sold to themselves and insiders for next to nothing.
It is no different to a huge premine/instamine

blackhawk101

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:06:31 AM

SLEEP TOO MUCH, ALWAYS MISS ICO. FUK!

Angry Angry  Cool
d.kevin29

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:52:04 AM

This is why I prefer to wait until it's released, read and research more about the coin, dev team and investors and then decide whether it's a good idea to invest in the coin or not.

Selling inexistent coins is a stupid idea, but buying them is an even more stupid one. Nowadays you got to be basically lucky to find a coin worth the investment, that is not pumped and dumped all the time by whales. These whales only get more and more money out of these schemes. Most of them are probably even invited by scamcoin devs to be part of their "project", so that people can be attracted by the coin and put their money in there.

I would prefer 5 coins that are good rather than a thousand out of which 900 are just part of scams, dumps, pumps and so on ..
NoiseBoy

Activity: 266

Sound. Fury. Signifying.

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:58:53 AM

I'd actually set two reminders in my phone for the 2 points--days in the future--when I wanted to buy in to the Gnosis ICO. I'd put some thought into valuation, had my FOMO level and my all-in level. Then the day of the ICO, I dropped by their website and saw they were already sold out. I actually LOL'd. Then I deleted my reminders and walked away happy to have not burned a penny.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 07:29:06 AM

this is true, inta ICO is nothing but FOMO for exchange on release. even if this insta ICO is true, only a few people have it,  just another simular bobsurplus way of scam.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:15:35 AM

Gnosis the latest example but probably not the last.

All these new super computer projects seem to be going the same way.

any ico that does not advertise well and give fair opportunity for all to invest is going to be a scam.... the opportunity for gross manipulation is so high you just know it will be a scam.

We used to moan about the POW launch devs keeping 3% now its a case of give them 12Million dollars and let them keep 90% plus of the minting too.

The insta ico is the new instamine but instead of small % they take huge often 20% or greater and millions of dollars. With no accountability and zero transparency in most cases.

It is going to be sad to watch most investors get burned hard on these but they have it coming to them. Some lucky ones will jump in an out with some profits most will lose.

Some are widely advertised and open ended icos are genuine projects but these insta ico's are not.

arnbrd

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:59:30 PM

I see no problem than there is no PoW. In fact this is even better because it prevents big farms getting a significant share of anything out there. But this is sure that I do not like scams such as Qtum with the owner selling to themselves in minutes...

Etanllah

Activity: 426

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:49:45 PM

I'd actually set two reminders in my phone for the 2 points--days in the future--when I wanted to buy in to the Gnosis ICO. I'd put some thought into valuation, had my FOMO level and my all-in level. Then the day of the ICO, I dropped by their website and saw they were already sold out. I actually LOL'd. Then I deleted my reminders and walked away happy to have not burned a penny.

I'm not familiar with Gnosis. How's it doing to date? I'm assuming as poorly as would be expected?
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:44:46 PM

I wrote that before that 50%/50% ICOs are comming that is why i started to keep high awareness of ICO.
Instamined ICO was 1blood / melonpot / gnosis / (some french datacenter)  / most US blockchain projects not mentioned on btt (yea there is a lot of such stuff around )

Today for me NO checkpoint excrow = ICO is no go zone.

Look at mobileGo. Tendency to rip off people is so bright.
1) No excrow
2) catchy idea to kick of the road google play store - once they will be tread to google store . Google will delist them for fake reason causing drama and project will go down
3) they give you 7% bonus for investing in game - why?
because they were developers and heavily invested in game they want to unload BAGs on you!

Once again guys only escrow with roadmap checkpoints is good idea to get rid of scams.
Scammers won't lock own coins in good escrow.

Without such setup i won't give a shit to 99% of ne ICOs.

PS: I will keep spamming that escrow with milestones till people will get that is ONLY one option to be safe.

PPS: Man I bet that 90% of new ICOs have like 50% funds from devs themselves they will PnD token.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: