Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:52:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Most Undervalued Coin of 2017!  (Read 33816 times)
altseeker

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:07:23 AM

This discussion was created to compile the general consensus on which crypto are the most undervalued (Have massive potential to grow).
Please list your coin(s) below and why do you think so?

In my opinion is it Monero right now.

Remember when Monero was the talk on everyone's mouth on the forum for a while in 2016? Well it isn't anymore for some reason now after the hype has died off and DASH and Ethereum has basically taken over.

I would not be at all surprised if Monero was to have an excellent month sometime this year.

After all, it is the best altcoin, even according to theymos.

I don't think Monero is still undervalued coin to date, even so it has plenty of room to grow within this year.
achimsmile
Legendary

Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:19:11 AM

IOTA - which other crypto has zero fees, is massively scalable, doesn't need miners and has real world adoption?

When it gets listed on CoinMarketCap heads will turn  Grin

why isn't it listed on coinmarketcap? i don't really know anything about iota but there must be something seriously weird about it to not be listed on there.

It's not traded on exchanges yet (only OTC trades), so coinmarketcap has no way of determining its worth.

Why they are not listed on at least some bottom tier try hard exchange, I don't know.   

4 of the largest crypto exchanges are ready to list it since months, but the developers haven't given them a Go yet because it has to work flawlessly first. They don't want to have a fiasko like the guys in Lisk where the webwallet stopped working when they hit exchanges.

A lot has been worked on with large coorporations behind the curtains, you'll hear some more news in mainstream newspapers about IOTA soon.
lurker10

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:48:28 AM

Most undervalued:
Bitcoin

Most over-valued:
everything else

Bitcoin maximalists are like bankers, they want no change.

kenscho

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:05:50 AM

XMR, Aeon and karbowanec
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:08:23 PM

XMR, Aeon and karbowanec
Ukrainian Cryptonote? What's their edge against earlier competition like the other two you mentioned? Aeon can at least serve as an experimental crash test dummy for developers, instead of directly hazarding XMR.
On this list maybe Boolberry is missing out. Zoidberg is MIA.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:57:34 PM

I feel XMR and bitbay are undervalued compared to it's price right now. They both have good potential and will pump in the future.
I think even Bitcoin is most undervalued for it's potential and will definitely grow in the coming months and years.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:37:34 PM

WBB duhhh

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
blackhawk101

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:17:54 PM

1. PACCOIN
2. UFOCOIN
3. RISE

YOU WELCOME
JGoRed

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:23:00 PM

Probably LiteCoin or Monero. They are both due for pumps like DASH and Ethereum, and they'll probably keep their value instead of being a pump and dump scamcoin.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:46:59 PM

Bitbay - research what it offers for yourself then decide.

I've read in an interview that the bitbay price will eventually be "fixed" so it will be like fiat. What is the point in buying such a coin yet? im trying to understand because I saw some mentioning this but most bitbay supports dont mention it.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:13:47 PM

I've read in an interview that the bitbay price will eventually be "fixed" so it will be like fiat. What is the point in buying such a coin yet? im trying to understand because I saw some mentioning this but most bitbay supports dont mention it.

the rolling peg is to flatten spikes and troughs so it is a usable real world currency that serious companies that dont want wild fluctuations can use.
again that is just another great feature amongst so many this developer is designing. I would say research it all yourself and talk to the developer. Probably one of the most down to earth real smart people on this forum. People get the wrong idea that it is going to freeze the price at a certain level for good. Their voting system that already works and is so easy to use is quite amazing as is the cold staking and the dde marketplace.

He has more ideas and plans than you can imagine but yes it takes time to code it all out and iron out the bugs so he does not mention too much until he has a design prepared and is coding it out already. Seems to be a do it first then tell you about it rather than sell you dreams for 20 yrs down the line kind of guy. This has been the weak link though in my book others have bought promises from other projects and they are better known and are more popular. Still this project will have its day and when it breaks out it will be one of the largest yet in my opinion only of course.

anyway like i say read and research for yourself and make up your own mind as you know never believe what anyone says here without doing further research on your own.. There are many good projects but i think this is a great project that is still great value with huge upside potential. Of course never put all eggs in one basket as they say. I like the prospects of it though.

Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:39:45 PM

BitBay will have a rolling peg. It has some similaritys with the crawling peg that is used in fiat. Think of it as a stabilizer that will make BitBay price behave more like a large mature market as opposed to small pumper driven coin markets. This is essential for adoption amongst real users. Now, traders that aim for 100% roi in a week might not find this interesting, but those that want reduced risk should be very excited. The pegging does however give other asset classes that are suited for high risk/roi traders.

dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:46:48 PM

1. Decred
    It's​ still alive since 2 years ago, and peoples still beleive this is a scam coin. But I believe, one day peoples will be aware and understand why they need to invest in this coin. Look at the marketcap​ of this coin, 46,364btc is not a small amount to underestimate a future coin.

2. Lite coin
     There will be one day, when bitcoin or bitcoin unlimited (if it happens​) couldn't maintain a good price, lite coin will be an alternative beside Ethereum to be the greatest cryptocurrencies. The sleeping giant waking up.

cdrking

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:59:32 PM

Most undervalued:
Bitcoin

Most over-valued:
everything else

Are you sure? thinking about that btc is undervalued, it is over valued and almost all coins are undervalued.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:22:13 AM

i don't know why, but my feeling say etc have potential to increase like the other altcoins. beside that, there are many altcoin that have same potential to increase. all we can do to know is following the market and watch what altcoin that have increase suddenly. but i am not guessing that vtc and vrc can increase so high like yesterday.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 08:35:54 PM

Why no one suggested Bitcoin yet? Seriously, this is the most undervalued coin ever. By several thousands dollars.
According to Metcalfe's Law the price of Bitcoin should be in the region of $5,000 – $8,000 per coin.
If you want to know how exactly this is calculated, you can see it here:
http://www.renegadeinvestor.co.uk/bitcoin/is-the-price-of-bitcoin-undervalued-by-several-thousand-dollars/
you would be right if Bitcoin would scale such as Metcalfe's Law. This is not the case right now.
I really believe in one thing: Biggest mistake ever was the 1MB block limit. Satoshi would agree. Without this limit price would be >5000 for sure
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 11:20:09 PM

I say Pesobit , if you happen to travel in the Philippines, just get some Pesobit on c-cex.com and encash it using vmoney .
Pesobit.net
http://www.vmoney.com/blog/2016/11/07/pesobit-enlists-vmoney-for-a-better-cryptocurrency-conversion-experience/?loc=ph

Technologov

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:01:48 AM

Dash of course
francism

Activity: 444

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:18:08 AM

Dash of course

Dash cannot be considered as undervalued coin right now. Its price way too expensive compared to a year ago.
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:36:52 AM

Droidz has new leadership good developer team, this can be very good investment, carent price is under 100 sat. This easily can go to 1k after few announcements and new roadmap. You can find it at C-CEX and YOBIT. This is one of those coins that can suprise you with super return 10, or even 20x Those are my favorite!
KMD and Cloak are undervalued and can go much higher. KMD is around its ICO price?! Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: