May 06, 2024, 02:19:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: They found Satoshi?
evidence is compelling - 7 (15.6%)
evidence is not convincing - 18 (40%)
what evidence? - 6 (13.3%)
I don't bother to read your nonsense "evidence" - 11 (24.4%)
other - 3 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 45

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: They found Satoshi?  (Read 6700 times)
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:25:34 PM

If i am satoshi nakamoto then i would also say those things. I would also try to make some evidence that it is me even if im not. Tho the case about sat is too broad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:30:42 PM

I honestly thought you'd have more evidence than basically he wasn't active with another project during the time that bitcoins were being developed and or implemented. I also wasn't doing any active projects then. Am I satoshi?
iamnotback (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:30:49 PM

Yeah right, OP, the story looks like fabricated. Its so easy for a billionaire to buy an unclaimed dead body from mortuary, dress it like satoshi, insert it to a car. And put a lot of explosive materials.

Once the bomb explode, body is very hard to recognize. Bitcoin owner is now free from allegations and death threats.

We can't be sure Nash and his wife aren't still living in hiding.

But that makes no difference whatsoever to the point of this thread.

Nash and his wife have not been seen in public or in their home since.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:31:42 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2017, 01:57:31 PM by iamnotback

I honestly thought you'd have more evidence than basically he wasn't active with another project during the time that bitcoins were being developed and or implemented. I also wasn't doing any active projects then. Am I satoshi?

Get an education.

The thought process is beyond your level of intellect.

You have not correctly summarized the evidence.

So now we understand that many (most?) of the voters are too lazy and too stupid to vote rationally after spending some hours digging into the evidence.

We live in a soundbite generation where people are more misinformed about everything than cows are about eating grass.
JessicaG

Activity: 343
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:37:42 PM

@OP you may have put so much time to make that evidence but for me non of them are convincing. And i think many other also feel same about your evidence.

Here we go again! another serious research thing about Satoshi? but your research was quite accepting with the evidence you have presented

{...snip...}

{...snip...}

It all fits far too well.

You guys are too lazy to read carefully what I wrote in the linked research.[/size]

I have read carefully what you have post, and by what presumed in your research, but you can not blame us in not believing you right? just because you got a good research at hand to show us some proofs of who really is Satoshi     {...snip...}

It ain't research. And it ain't a good one either. Nor is there any proof.

All it is, is hypothetical and speculation.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 01:39:50 PM

See? His wife and kids are missing. Lols , his wife should be in Nash's wake. What kind of family he has. Anyway they must be relaxing in their private island, creating more ICOs. Just waiting bitcoin to land the moon. Cheesy

Yeah right, OP, the story looks like fabricated. Its so easy for a billionaire to buy an unclaimed dead body from mortuary, dress it like satoshi, insert it to a car. And put a lot of explosive materials.

Once the bomb explode, body is very hard to recognize. Bitcoin owner is now free from allegations and death threats.

We can't be sure Nash and his wife aren't still living in hiding.

But that makes no difference whatsoever to the point of this thread.

Nash and his wife have not been seen in public or in their home since.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:45:13 PM

It ain't research.

You apparently don't know what research is.

So you would have dismissed the speculative research that claimed the earth wasn't flat.

You wouldn't be convinced until you actually sailed around the world. But what if you didn't have any boats that could make that journey yet? So you'd prefer to just remain in ignorance rather than dig into the very strong speculative evidence which I RESEARCHED.

That is your prerogative. It doesn't guarantee you are correct. In fact, I suspect if you and I got into a verbal debate on the facts of this case, I would embarrass the fuck out of you.

You don't seem to understand that Nash's Cooperation in Non-Cooperating Repeated Games research was precisely what Satoshi's PoW is when combined with Szabo's bit gold.

Also the game theory in Bitcoin is so clever, that it has Nash's fingerprints all over it. He was the world expert in game theory. He won a Nobel prize for it.
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:45:59 PM

See? His wife and kids are missing. Lols

His wife was with him on the flight and thus also in the taxi from the airport.
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:55:03 PM

Also the game theory in Bitcoin is so clever, that it has Nash's fingerprints all over it. He was the world expert in game theory. He won a Nobel prize for it.

So clever that you think they're nash's fingerprints...

Pawns, being pawns...talking about pawns.

Doin' pawn stuff.

Not playing the game but being played by the game.

As intended.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:02:02 PM

Doin' pawn stuff.

As intended.
Me and trainswreck been the only guys saying nash was satoshi but annonymint did lots of research once he was shown the light
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:05:09 PM

Doin' pawn stuff.

As intended.

Of course I have considered that possibility but we never got around to discussing interesting perspectives, because (most of) the dumbasses who commented here are still stuck on their ABCs.

Yeah the elite could be trying to make us think that Nash is Satoshi and to take us off our guard. Or generally that Satoshi is any person.

The might be falsefiable though. If any altcoin rises to beat Bitcoin, then Nash succeeded and the elite failed.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:16:18 PM

I have read carefully what you have post, and by what presumed in your research, but you can not blame us in not believing you right? just because you got a good research at hand to show us some proofs of who really is Satoshi and I salute you by doing so, but you can not blame me if I am very tired in this kind of topic about satoshi! well sorry for that though and I am still here gonna see this article proceeds because deep in my heart I also am curious in what is the real identity of satoshi if he is just a one man or group in depends on him to share the truth about him.

Why was according to an eyewitness, Nash's taxi "firebombed"?

Why was this one month before @traincarswreck's coindesk article came out linking Nash to Satoshi? The implication is that someone was observing that our community was getting closer to DOXXing Satoshi.

Well if we are nearly getting a hunch on who satoshi really is and Coindesk was one that reports about the activity of Nash then Nash might be satoshi and I think a lot of the news on coindesk was really legit, but in terms with the satoshi topic a lot of people are really not buying it. I think because even if they are curious on who satoshi really is, a lot doesn't really care at all but a condolences to Nash family may he rest in peace.
JessicaG

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:17:31 PM

It ain't research.

You apparently don't know what research is.

Putting a list together of one's activities and the (hypothetical) comment on it provided, ain't research. That's an analysis.

So you would have dismissed the speculative research that claimed the earth wasn't flat.

You wouldn't be convinced until you actually sailed around the world. But what if you didn't have any boats that could make that journey yet? So you'd prefer to just remain in ignorance rather than dig into the very strong speculative evidence which I RESEARCHED.

That is your prerogative. It doesn't guarantee you are correct. In fact, I suspect if you and I got into a verbal debate on the facts of this case, I would embarrass the fuck out of you.

You don't seem to understand that Nash's Cooperation in Non-Cooperating Repeated Games research was precisely what Satoshi's PoW is when combined with Szabo's bit gold.

Thank you. Nice examples of more assumptions  Smiley

In fact, I suspect if you and I got into a verbal debate on the facts of this case, I would embarrass the fuck out of you.

Thanks, but no. Too many narcissistic traits are being flagged on my end. Sorry about that.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:21:09 PM

Putting a list together of one's activities and the (hypothetical) comment on it provided, ain't research. That's an analysis.

Lol, you missed the research. And you are too dumb to assimilate the significance.

Bitch go back to inserting your tampon. It is was you were made to do.
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:23:15 PM

Friends this isn't a joke...

Very strong circumstantial evidence that John Nash was Satoshi Nakamoto!

Read this!

He is dead, and to me it appears they firebombed his taxi.  Cry

Alright already.. you've convinced me.. that one of the main Satoshi players is dead that is  Wink.  I think you've got the wrong dead guy though buddy  Grin
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:25:09 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto.

Sato = name for the masses in Japan
Koto = harmonious "thing" in Japanese

Get an education.

The thought process is beyond your level of intellect.

You have not correctly summarized the evidence.
JessicaG

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:32:46 PM

Lol, you missed the research. And you are too dumb to assimilate the significance.

Bitch go back to inserting your tampon. It is was you were made to do.

Thank you, for confirming my other points as well. Have a nice day sir  Smiley

░▓██████████████░
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
iamnotback (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 02:35:59 PM

Alright already.. you've convinced me.. that one of the main Satoshi players is dead that is  Wink.  I think you've got the wrong dead guy though buddy  Grin

I agree that if Nash could have trusted another person, then it would have been Hal Finney as his collaborator.

Finney didn't have sufficient game theory expertise to do it by himself, unless had been following Nash's work.

I haven't done much research in Finney. Perhaps I should.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 03:01:08 PM

Okay just incase the story is true, do we need to worry? Who will continue, or the new owner(s) of Bitcoin? I believe everything is well documented , source codes are kept properly.

Alright already.. you've convinced me.. that one of the main Satoshi players is dead that is  Wink.  I think you've got the wrong dead guy though buddy  Grin

I agree that if Nash could have trusted another person, then it would have been Hal Finney as his collaborator.

Finney didn't have sufficient game theory expertise to do it by himself, unless had been following Nash's work.

John Titor

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:45:17 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PVzOVMCASo&t=62m57s  You should watch a few minutes into this, it talks about linguistic similarities between Szabo and Nakamoto, how bitgold was the closest thing that existed previously and was suspiciously absent from the reference page on the bitcoin whitepaper.  They also talks about how Szabo went dark on social media at the same time Satoshi disappears, very curious content, would love to hear your 2 cents.

I am very privy to the idea that bitcoin was made by a group rather than a single person, and I think you might be right about Nash.  But what I am thinking is that the person that was actually on the forum, talking to people and answering questions, I think that was most likely Szabo, and that he was working with someone like Nash helping him behind the scenes.  Nash was more of a mathematician than anything else, so having a prolific coder like Szabo or Finney working closely with him makes a lot of sense, and having someone else do the forum posting would have made it easier for him to stay out of the limelight.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: