Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:02:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][USDH] Starwels  (Read 54021 times)
bair73

Activity: 309
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 07:07:40 PM

There are not much information about this coin.
It seems Dev has not got any plans to develop this project . No road map, No community, No exchange, No promotion.
Yes, There are 4 words "No" in this project . What do you think , Dev ?

For us there is nothing but the original purpose.
We develop artificial intelligence, that's all you need to know.
Starwels is created to support this goal.

top secret  Grin Grin Grin Grin
skynet-terminator
he can enslave the world. coins will not be needed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blake Birk

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 11:35:08 PM

skynet-terminator

Hahaha it's good to see some humour on this thread...your comment perfectly describes the starwels developer
mosol

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:58:09 PM

It seems Dev has not got any plans to develop this project . No road map, No community, No exchange, No promotion.

For us there is nothing but the original purpose.

skynet-terminator

In the film Terminator Genisys, they are going to go in 2017... It's SkyNet rly! Smiley
matejbilahora

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275

Community built, Privacy driven

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:04:48 AM

Wow AI the new bitcoin. That will be huge. Well AI is future if you like it or not. We will let dev to take good care of it.
Josepino

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:28:42 PM

Well I have seen projects with even less informations to become successful, so for me is all the info which Starwell posted in ann thread more than enough. It takes only patience guys, nothing more..

It seems that you are a friend or supporter or clone account of Dev. It's quite good if you want to help starwels to be listed on the exchanges such as Livecoin, Bitrex , Poloniex . This fact will prove if this coin is good or not? Business is not simple at all unless you want to scam investors.
matejbilahora

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:52:19 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2017, 04:30:39 PM by matejbilahora

Well I have seen projects with even less informations to become successful, so for me is all the info which Starwell posted in ann thread more than enough. It takes only patience guys, nothing more..

It seems that you are a friend or supporter or clone account of Dev. It's quite good if you want to help starwels to be listed on the exchanges such as Livecoin, Bitrex , Poloniex . This fact will prove if this coin is good or not? Business is not simple at all unless you want to scam investors.
Well I need to laugh about what you wrote right now. Newbie tels about olders scam.. Think what you want. Future will show. Truth is we have no relation with Starwell. I just invested in AI.
Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:54:08 PM

Wow AI the new bitcoin. That will be huge. Well AI is future if you like it or not. We will let dev to take good care of it.

Maybe, there is a lot of potential for growth. Waiting to see what happens. The dev has nothing to gain by us mining AI and it not being on an exchange. I like how passive they are about it. There is no rush to get on an exchange.
Perryl

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:55:47 PM

Scam what from them? Our time? Our hashpower? For what? What do they have to gain? I don't think you know what a scam is. If this were a scam, don't you think they would be rushing to get on an exchange?

I'll sell my Starwels, but you'd get them cheaper by paying the ICO price. Good luck.
matejbilahora

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:15:05 PM

Maybe, there is a lot of potential for growth. Waiting to see what happens. The dev has nothing to gain by us mining AI and it not being on an exchange. I like how passive they are about it. There is no rush to get on an exchange.
I say the same, the one that have patience can have everything. I do not rush to sell and as you wrote it would be better if thay buy at ico price, our coins will be much more worth.
bitwonder

Activity: 374

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:26:26 AM

interesting read AI is standing for artificial intelligence just like Dev said :

https://futureoflife.org/background/benefits-risks-of-artificial-intelligence/

there is still some mystery to where will this coin head. but i guess something special and value in the long run.
Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 09:15:27 AM

Scam what from them? Our time? Our hashpower? For what? What do they have to gain? I don't think you know what a scam is. If this were a scam, don't you think they would be rushing to get on an exchange?

I'll sell my Starwels, but you'd get them cheaper by paying the ICO price. Good luck.

No, Scammers are living everywhere and They always use many different tricks to scam investors if possible.
you can see many scammed projects in this forum and even you are also possible to be scammed already.
and you can not anticipate the scammed actions will happened for you in the future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Nikoloz

Activity: 284
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:19:04 PM

These stupid ass like this starwels full Internet, cheat,collect money from unsuspecting people. This is the moral monsters who exploit the trust of normal people.

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:44:33 PM

AI is future if you like it or not.

Yes ,AI is the future but this project ....to be honest  i don't think it will be succeed
Multi

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:28:03 PM

These are my trees, apples Smiley

https://zapodaj.net/0c5eb49863902.jpg.html
pipoinzaghi

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:41:19 PM

You can send me a PM if you need a translation in Dutch
matejbilahora

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 09:41:11 PM

It's good when there are such people, we love nature
On the ground, many creatures are dying out at the moment.
https://twitter.com/RacingXtinction
Yep we humans are going to destroy our home world soon.. Good to have such pages about extinction..
Perryl

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:01:16 AM

No, Scammers are living everywhere and They always use many different tricks to scam investors if possible.
you can see many scammed projects in this forum and even you are also possible to be scammed already.
and you can not anticipate the scammed actions will happened for you in the future.

Sure, but your radar is broken. Nothing suggests scam. They don't have to spend money to get on an exchange. They just need to prove their worth. It takes time.
Blake Birk

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 07:53:35 PM

so whats going on starwelers....been a while since we've had any posts on this thread...maybe the dev is up to something.
matejbilahora

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:54:56 PM

so whats going on starwelers....been a while since we've had any posts on this thread...maybe the dev is up to something.
Well as I check Starwels repo there are things changing often. So I see it as there is work in background going on and it will be successfull. We just need to wait 31 more days, patience and we will see.
bitwonder

Activity: 374

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:08:11 PM

hello to all, i just ran at 5ph for appro. 1/2hr the result:

62 block x 50 = 3100 AI cost 0.052 btc
it translate to 1 AI value at 1700 sat

wonder why last time i put only 1.2 ph and block is flying
this time 5 ph block is not flying anymore.

just to let you guys know.

btw just look at https://github.com/starwels/ they still cooking, hope for the best.
best of luck to all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: