Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please help me, my account was hacked  (Read 1707 times)
nusii (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:16:29 AM

Hello all, I do not know to make a thread about my problem, I'm sorry if I was wrong to make a thread about my issue here.

Anyone who had hacked my account, I ask you please restore my account. my account if it is sold is also not worth anything, You were very foolish, hack account with the Full Member rank then have a very poor quality post, you really hackers were very stupid.

This is my account has been hacked: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=466548

and this is the address that I have used three months ago: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/address/15PfVj5iszQYi5NXxXTYLZwPRfja1d99bC/links

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I nusi of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=466548 and this is my address that I have used three months ago.
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
15PfVj5iszQYi5NXxXTYLZwPRfja1d99bC
H5M4Ulv1i6AhKmeljQpLQYrQZmZIBB8jUzw8Dg+CP5z9igXv1y4f4L/0T+PObrQWdviFN0X7FsyaVGPMmFLwGfw=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

I want to ask for help to the staff, moderators and all the bigwigs in this forum, if I could still have my account back, please give it to me. But if I did not have the chance to have that account, please banned that account and please find out who had hacked my account, so that no more victims who lost because of a hacked account.

Thank you very much.

Regards.
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:47:57 AM

Send a pm to cyrus or theymos according this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

Did you clicked the phising link which you got from newbie?
sekedar info, barusan dapet message yg ane klik tau-tau minta login ulang di bitcointalk, pas ak liat ternyata link.a beda, yg dapet message sma ati-ati yah, ak udah buat thread di english https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1852308.msg18429329#msg18429329 tpi ngga tau bner ap ngga Cheesy admin indo tolong bantu sebarin. makasih

nusii (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:58:51 AM

Send a pm to cyrus or theymos according this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

Did you clicked the phising link which you got from newbie?
sekedar info, barusan dapet message yg ane klik tau-tau minta login ulang di bitcointalk, pas ak liat ternyata link.a beda, yg dapet message sma ati-ati yah, ak udah buat thread di english https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1852308.msg18429329#msg18429329 tpi ngga tau bner ap ngga Cheesy admin indo tolong bantu sebarin. makasih

http://i.imgsafe.org/122c41bbdf.png

okay thank you very much I'll pm them.

I long not logged in the forum, and then yesterday I wanted login but could not login even after I've forgot password I do not receive any email from the bitcointalk forum.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1826
Merit: 2793

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 10:57:04 AM

FTFY
Address: 15PfVj5iszQYi5NXxXTYLZwPRfja1d99bC
Location of post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733823.msg17347641#msg17347641
I nusi of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=466548 and this is my address that I have used three months ago.
H5M4Ulv1i6AhKmeljQpLQYrQZmZIBB8jUzw8Dg+CP5z9igXv1y4f4L/0T+PObrQWdviFN0X7FsyaVGPMmFLwGfw=
Message verified and tagged.

nusii (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:09:52 AM

FTFY
Address: 15PfVj5iszQYi5NXxXTYLZwPRfja1d99bC
Location of post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733823.msg17347641#msg17347641
Message verified and tagged.

Thanks for verifying, I have also sent a pm to theymos, I will wait for a response from theymos maybe this will make me a long time to wait for now theymos is offline.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 03:40:09 PM

Knowing how hard recently been restored even Legendary accounts,
 I think Your chances get back account  are close to zero.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

mellorbo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:23:57 PM

His chances to get back his account is not close to zero since recovering account isn't arranged by ranks but rather by proofs. Since OP showed proof of ownership by signing a message which is the best way of restoring account. It's just theymos or Cyrus are very busy people to handle this kinds of things thats why recovering accounts takes time.
nusii (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:03:32 PM

His chances to get back his account is not close to zero since recovering account isn't arranged by ranks but rather by proofs. Since OP showed proof of ownership by signing a message which is the best way of restoring account. It's just theymos or Cyrus are very busy people to handle this kinds of things thats why recovering accounts takes time.

if there is no possibility of my account to be back again, I just want the account was banned, I just do not want to see an account using my real name being misused in this forum. but I have sent a pm to theymos, hopefully there was a chance for me to get back in my account.
mellorbo666

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:04:35 AM

I think Your chances get back account  are close to zero.

"mellorbo" you mean like with the account your using which was originally mine for years and somehow you are now using it eh? i been out of crypto scene for a while and come back to you on my account mother fucker

Chevas Regal

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 01:18:37 PM

"mellorbo" you mean like with the account your using which was originally mine for years and somehow you are now using it eh? i been out of crypto scene for a while and come back to you on my account mother fucker
Please explain in a bit more detail..I find the in consideration as involved in future ICO scam..If you can sign a message then we can find a chain of account that are involved in coming ICO scam and tag them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

Sijanbd

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 01:36:12 PM

Hey Do You Clickes Any Phishing site or logged??
mellorbo

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:21:51 PM

Actually I bought this account for quite some time now and I'm ready to return it unto you(assuming you're the real owner) only if you provide a sign message saying that you own this account.
I found 3 addresses from last 2014 and if you can sign a message on either one of these addresses then I'll give it to you.
Addresses posted in non-quoted text
(May include addresses not actually owned by user)
Found 3 addresses
138gMBhCrNkbaiTCmUhP9HLU9xwn5QKZgD First posted on: September 09, 2014, 11:00:35 AM
1M2souBdQ3C9E3JDWRkh2xiwhYRuVH4LFk First posted on: March 29, 2014, 11:39:41 PM
1DRK46NeDvk92naEdDPoy11S7T9yVSzCFN First posted on: March 28, 2014, 02:52:02 PM
Report generated at May 20, 2017, 01:12:33 AM and expires at June 03, 2017, 01:12:33 AM
mellorbo

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:10:34 PM

Actually I bought this account for quite some time now and I'm ready to return it unto you(assuming you're the real owner) only if you provide a sign message saying that you own this account.
I found 3 addresses from last 2014 and if you can sign a message on either one of these addresses then I'll give it to you.
Addresses posted in non-quoted text
(May include addresses not actually owned by user)
Found 3 addresses
138gMBhCrNkbaiTCmUhP9HLU9xwn5QKZgD First posted on: September 09, 2014, 11:00:35 AM
1M2souBdQ3C9E3JDWRkh2xiwhYRuVH4LFk First posted on: March 29, 2014, 11:39:41 PM
1DRK46NeDvk92naEdDPoy11S7T9yVSzCFN First posted on: March 28, 2014, 02:52:02 PM
Report generated at May 20, 2017, 01:12:33 AM and expires at June 03, 2017, 01:12:33 AM

As of now, I didn't receive any message from him to prove ownership rather I receive several negative trust from different account saying that I hacked or stolen this.
Again, I bought this account and I haven't done any illegal or scam attempts.
For me to receive negative trust even though I haven't done anything illegal isn't right rather I expect to receive a neutral trust to tell everyone that this account is bought.
And again, I'm ready to return this account to the real owner as soon as he proved ownership such as signature message since as far as I know no post has been deleted on this account and I've 3 bitcoin addresses on last 2014.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: