Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:01:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is MLM ideal for bitcoin?  (Read 5449 times)
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:27:59 AM

MLM is very similar to a scame ponzi and this is giving a beautiful dream without a definite reality. I don't like business and investment models like this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mekie

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:49:04 PM

Not all MLM's are scams, There are many good MLM programs and bitcoin is just as useful for that as any other transaction.
I know a company that does all the back office work for this type of business-mlm software, crypto ico etc. and they are certainly not scammers in fact quite the opposite-they employ some extremely talented people and have been in existence for over 10 years. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:57:22 AM

MLM has never been an ideal way to disseminate information, because at the initial stage it laid Mercantile interests of their creators
MLM cannot be applied to bitcoin, because MLM will make the derivative price expensive, because bitcoin is not an item but a digital product. While how MLM works is looking for downlines, more and more downline income is getting bigger. In this way, the price of bitcoin is not standard, while bitcoin as global money changes rapidly.
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:39:46 AM

I don't think so, because still it will get 2 risks, the first is the risk of failure to become a marketer and the second is the failure to keep the price of bitcoin that is never stable
having bitcoin is the same as you take risks
for MLM, the thing that must be there is a good and comfortable product to market

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:21:39 AM

I think the popular MLM service is MMMG (global), the transaction system uses Bitcoin. currently there are also many MLMs that use bitcoin but not as popular as MMM. because MLM is currently not able to last long. maybe only 1-2 months. I suggest you should not enter MLM or ponzi systems / other pyramid schemes. because it's so bad. utilize new customers to pay old customers.
concitta

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:39:59 AM

I think the popular MLM service is MMMG (global), the transaction system uses Bitcoin. currently there are also many MLMs that use bitcoin but not as popular as MMM. because MLM is currently not able to last long. maybe only 1-2 months. I suggest you should not enter MLM or ponzi systems / other pyramid schemes. because it's so bad. utilize new customers to pay old customers.

Bitcoin's image is increasingly polluted because MMM includes btc as a payment option, but it cannot be avoided considering that ponzi fans are still too high, lack of product marketing and only spinning on investment funds will cause painful failures, this business method will not last long and long term according to the promised bonus for the highest tree branch. This is not ideal for the development of bitcoin, even worse than gambling.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:53:43 AM

I don't think so because in MLM lot of Ponzi schemes have come in the past anybody can use bitcoin but in MLM it is better if they don't use bitcoin.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:10:16 AM

A new form of image advertising for bitcoin through multi-level marketing. Many investors consider it a form of bitcoin advertising that will bring a lot of negative impact to bitcoins. But I think it will affect bitcoin well. There are now many multi-level companies and they are developing very well. Thus, through multi-level marketing, bitcoin is also more developed.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:35:59 AM

Most multi level marketing programs do not take you up the ladder without hard work. There was multi level marketing I invested using bitcoin which till date it is still functioning but it takes professional marketers to gain a reasonable amount of money through MLM.
kirisakidaichi

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:50:34 PM

Is Multi-Level Marketing ideal for bitcoin?

I found a MLM website using BTC, but before I join it, I want to ask fellows in this forum, why wasn't any popular MLM service before?

any idea?

It is ok to join this kind marketing in which they will use Bitcoin platform for their investments but make sure that their projects are legal because most of them are scams in which they will just steal your Bitcoins in the end especially if the offered earnings are so good to be true, better if you will invest directly into trading or buy Bitcoins and hold them for long term investments.
absolutely right it would be better if it was invested in trading or hold bitcoin until it got results. than we have to invest with the lure of a big reward but a scam

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:49:02 PM

mlm is not a bad job, a lot of loss experience following MLM. I prefer if pure bitcoin is used for trading or investment. because the bitcoin system was created for this, bitcoin is not good if it targets the mlm sector.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:03:02 PM

I have bad experience with MLM and bad stereotypes are inherent in the community, so it seems that‘s not good for Bitcoin. Indeed not all MLMs are bad, but this can open a gap for scammers to carry out their actions which will hurt the reputation or financial loss.
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:51:07 PM

I don't think that it is the ideal one but i will check to know whether it is a scam or not. to my mind, it is going to be just another scam but who knows maybe it will not be like this
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:12:05 PM

For me, MLM is ideal using bitcoin if it is legit. I mean in a MLM " Multi Level Marketing" as I understand to become a member you will pay of the said amount but it should have a product in return. Be aware that most of MLM also are scam.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:14:12 AM

HONESTLY, i don't really give a small ounce of TRUST about MLM. I don't like its marketing scheme in which only those on top will benefit the most while they are just sitting pretty and let their downlines do the job for them. Worst is, most of MLM's are just scam.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
mekie

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:55:42 PM

There are some legit MLM programs and I now of a company that does the back office work on both MLM and ICO there is absolutely no reason that MLM should not use bitcoin or any other crypto as it's prefered currency. In many ways it makes more sense to use bitcoin as there is no conversion issues with cross border trading.   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:58:43 PM

Not yet, MLM is do not have space and place at bitcoin, many people right now make new product or project MLM include bitcoin, many people and investor have faced scam with MLM project, they are thinking is best and good of bitcoin project.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:16:09 AM

as i know MLM is not good in all currency and condition, because MLM just give the profit when their position on the top, if they is not on the top, it doesnt give some profit, maybe sometimes they will get some losses

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:50:07 AM

Is Multi-Level Marketing ideal for bitcoin?

I found a MLM website using BTC, but before I join it, I want to ask fellows in this forum, why wasn't any popular MLM service before?

any idea?

so far all collapse. MLM and BTC are not compatible.
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:36:03 AM

Most MLM programs are just a pyramid business model. MLM is even banned in some countries. I don't think we need a shady business model (which could be compared to a Ponzi at some points) to show the Bitcoin's potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: