Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:22:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371089 times)
moneyball

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:33:56 PM

just ignore every account he makes guys

Binance - https://bit.ly/3h0je7f (10% kickback commission)
Huobi - https://bit.ly/35YEXq2 (15% cashback commission)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinnewb1

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:35:12 PM

You only have to wait for patent pending status before you start using it, not after you have been granted it

https://www.upcounsel.com/how-long-does-it-take-to-get-a-patent-pending-status

But patent pending is one to three years according to this. So we can't get the mainnet online this year? And wouldn't that just prove that it's vaporware until 2019-2021? :/

It seems that both company registration and patent pending / approval will take up to a year. So i'm just wondering how we will be able to get the mainnet online quickly without going open-sourced.

Please read it again, you get patent pending as soon as you file the application
fishyfishfisha

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:43:30 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 05:04:58 PM by fishyfishfisha

You only have to wait for patent pending status before you start using it, not after you have been granted it

But patent pending is one to three years according to this. So we can't get the mainnet online this year? And wouldn't that just prove that it's vaporware until 2019-2021? :/

It seems that both company registration and patent pending / approval will take up to a year. So i'm just wondering how we will be able to get the mainnet online quickly without going open-sourced.

Please read it again, you get patent pending as soon as you file the application

Sorry, but ye you're right. I was curious about it so I was doing research. So I found out that it can take up to 4-5 weeks to receive a letter from them (up to about one month?). You need the confirmation that comes in the mail after they process it. So overall, we're looking at around 3 weeks from now? Also does it have a patent number that you can check online with to confirm that it was filed?

You can enter it into here https://portal.uspto.gov/pair/PublicPair

As for the company though, how about that? Is the project waiting on the company registration to get that done? If the company registration still takes roughly one year, wouldn't that just mean that the project will still be delayed for 1 year? If the process is done, it should have a confirmation number that we can put into the search system it seems.

As for moneyball, why would you ignore someone for asking a question?
The goal isn't to FUD, but to add legitimacy to the project.

Shorter version: So if we get patent pending about 1 month or so, the project testnet will begin in about a month or so close to February / in February? or are we waiting for the company to fully register?
donovank

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:12:20 PM

Damn guys, you are really trying to make some FUD with your statements.

Everything what you have said is making this project even bigger because it's community never been stronger. Bye bye, and thank you on your 100k XBY or whatever that amount was.

Well, it isn't about the community per se. As a investor, do you not want clear and consistent communication? Yesterday, Me, my friend and a couple of others invested in this project and because we REALLY believed in it. We helped to take down the walls that was keeping the price from moving. I don't intend to sell yet, but can you please tell me why I should keep as well. P.S I'm holding 9.2 BTC worth

I'm not threatening to sell, but if deadlines are not kept, I can't say that I feel confident either. If I sell mine the price will drop sharply unfortunately and I do not want to do that to a project that I just found and am interested in.

My brother is holding around 18.9 BTC worth from the wall, he says "Just sell!". But I want to hear from the community first please.

Here you can chat directly with devs on the community chat: https://community.xtrabytes.global/chat/

writting that you are not fudding, and indirectly writting about letting go of tens of btc is fudding!!! You are a fudder even if you pretend not to be...and if you are not get your answers from the chat : @ donovank: The devs are have been working all night on the sync issue, a sollution is on it's way no worries

We are providing as much info as possible, as fast as possible, but we arent spreading rumors.
There is a constant chat with the developpers, the moment updates come our way and the tests have been possitive, announcements are made.
fishyfishfisha

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:08:01 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 06:40:53 PM by fishyfishfisha

Everything what you have said is making this project even bigger because it's community never been stronger. Bye bye, and thank you on your 100k XBY or whatever that amount was.

Well, it isn't about the community per se. As a investor, do you not want clear and consistent communication? Yesterday, Me, my friend and a couple of others invested in this project and because we REALLY believed in it. We helped to take down the walls that was keeping the price from moving. I don't intend to sell yet, but can you please tell me why I should keep as well. P.S I'm holding 9.2 BTC worth

I'm not threatening to sell, but if deadlines are not kept, I can't say that I feel confident either. If I sell mine the price will drop sharply unfortunately and I do not want to do that to a project that I just found and am interested in.

My brother is holding around 18.9 BTC worth from the wall, he says "Just sell!". But I want to hear from the community first please.

Here you can chat directly with devs on the community chat: https://community.xtrabytes.global/chat/

writting that you are not fudding, and indirectly writting about letting go of tens of btc is fudding!!! You are a fudder even if you pretend not to be...and if you are not get your answers from the chat : @ donovank: The devs are have been working all night on the sync issue, a sollution is on it's way no worries

We are providing as much info as possible, as fast as possible, but we arent spreading rumors.
There is a constant chat with the developpers, the moment updates come our way and the tests have been positive, announcements are made.

Well, when it comes to a project this size, I believe as well that clear and concise information is tantamount to it's success. A good example would be Ethereum. Ethereum has always weighed in with the community on developments, bugs and whatnot and this community seems close as well. But just out of curiosity, I believe that the company registration won't probably be done till next year If I understand it correctly. But for the patent pending status, Did any of the moderators / or can any of the moderators post the confirmation number so that we would be able to check the status of the patent online? I believe that this is important because it would not only give strong incentive for alot of people to buy into the product, but also to assure us that the product itself will be patented. I also think this is important because it does not hinder the project in anyway, and the status would still be granted regardless. But without the number for the patent, there is not anyway to check if the patent was truly submitted. (I see that the community relies heavily on price as well with the "TO THE MOON" posts, but that's virtually all cryptos).

This move would help alot because it could be used to hinder FUDing in it's tracks without hurting the patent status. If one of the developers submitted it, they should have access or a record of the number that can be searched publicly at the USPTO site.
https://www.uspto.gov/patents-application-process/search-patents (this one)

TLDR : It could draw a ton of new investors and give strong legitimacy to the project while putting an end to alot of the FUDing that goes on. This would also add strong steady growth to the project as a whole.

As for the company itself, I was wondering because if the company registration is tantamount to the success of public participation in the testnet, I believe that it will be impossible this year since one month isn't the normal to register a company. Don't take this the wrong way though. Social security and many other 'red tape" bureaucracies tend to take a long time to deal with paperwork as well. But by having a public record on-file, it can help to say to FUDers "hey! look at this link!" and you could simply point them there. I think this is important to have when in an unmoderated forum as well. Since it allows for due process to guard against both hype and non-hype.

Edited for clarity

P.S - I'm a MBA (Business Major) / MSCS (Comp sci) in Virginia (my homeland in the US). So my views are probably a little based on that as well, but I do wish to see this project succeed.
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:33:59 PM

Sorry, but ye you're right. I was curious about it so I was doing research. So I found out that it can take up to 4-5 weeks to receive a letter from them (up to about one month?). You need the confirmation that comes in the mail after they process it. So overall, we're looking at around 3 weeks from now? Also does it have a patent number that you can check online with to confirm that it was filed?

You can enter it into here https://portal.uspto.gov/pair/PublicPair

As for the company though, how about that? Is the project waiting on the company registration to get that done? If the company registration still takes roughly one year, wouldn't that just mean that the project will still be delayed for 1 year? If the process is done, it should have a confirmation number that we can put into the search system it seems.

As for moneyball, why would you ignore someone for asking a question?
The goal isn't to FUD, but to add legitimacy to the project.

Shorter version: So if we get patent pending about 1 month or so, the project testnet will begin in about a month or so close to February / in February? or are we waiting for the company to fully register?

Good observation, Evergreencoin did  their registration and it took a year to finalize it. Wondering can't they launch the main net and continue development while they wait.

Sorry not too familiar how this all works but as long as the patent is pending can't the main net launch without having to wait for the company registration to complete?

I'm still with open source though, the decentralization kinda conflicts with having a patent on the tech no?

Also wondering CCR mentioned tech will be free to use with no restrictions at all within the XBY community, what are the requirements to be considered a community member though? If it's as simple as having a forum account at the xby forums?

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:44:11 PM

There is a constant chat with the developpers, the moment updates come our way and the tests have been positive, announcements are made.

Well, when it comes to a project this size, I believe as well that clear and concise information is tantamount to it's success. A good example would be Ethereum. Ethereum has always weighed in with the community on developments, bugs and whatnot and this community seems close as well. But just out of curiosity, I believe that the company registration won't probably be done till next year If I understand it correctly. But for the patent pending status, Did any of the moderators / or can any of the moderators post the confirmation number so that we would be able to check the status of the patent online? I believe that this is important because it would not only give strong incentive for alot of people to buy into the product, but also to assure us that the product itself will be patented. I also think this is important because it does not hinder the project in anyway, and the status would still be granted regardless. But without the number for the patent, there is not anyway to check if the patent was truly submitted. (I see that the community relies heavily on price as well with the "TO THE MOON" posts, but that's virtually all cryptos).

This move would help alot because it could be used to hinder FUDing in it's tracks without hurting the patent status. If one of the developers submitted it, they should have access or a record of the number that can be searched publicly at the USPTO site.

TLDR : It could draw a ton of new investors and give strong legitimacy to the project while putting an end to alot of the FUDing that goes on. This would also add strong steady growth to the project as a whole.

As for the company itself, I was wondering because if the company registration is tantamount to the success of public participation in the testnet, I believe that it will be impossible this year since one month isn't the normal to register a company. Don't take this the wrong way though. Social security and many other 'red tape" bureaucracies tend to take a long time to deal with paperwork as well. But by having a public record on-file, it can help to say to FUDers "hey! look at this link!" and you could simply point them there. I think this is important to have when in an unmoderated forum as well. Since it allows for due process to guard against both hype and non-hype.

Edited for clarity

P.S - I'm a MBA (Business Major) / MSCS (Comp sci) in Virginia (my homeland in the US). So my views are probably a little based on that as well, but I do wish to see this project succeed.

Ok first of all the testnet is not coherent with the patent filling. You are mixing things up.
The patent filing has everything to do with making the company Xtrabytes and protecting the IP.

The testnet places have been filed and we will give an update soon on when the test will take place.

That is all that XBY is communicating for now.
fishyfishfisha

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:06:48 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 10:58:23 PM by fishyfishfisha

Edited for clarity

Ok first of all the testnet is not coherent with the patent filling. You are mixing things up.
The patent filing has everything to do with making the company Xtrabytes and protecting the IP.

The testnet places have been filed and we will give an update soon on when the test will take place.

Ah I see! Thanks for that, i was curious. But now about the testnet. I understand that this is not the mainnet release, so the circulating supply will not be decreased. Which means that the circulating supply will not be reduced on CMC or the price? Also from the looks of it. I understand that one of the members posted that we need "patent pending" status. So to get this, the mod / developer who posted it will need to receive the confirmation by mail. From the time of applying to receiving, it should take about a month from my research into the patent filling / patent pending process. So this means that the testnet announcement won't come until at least February correct?

About the subject of the company patent. For the developer that submitted the patent, he should have a patent number that we can publicly access on: https://www.uspto.gov/patents-application-process/search-patents

Posting the patent number will allow me and other investors to be able to search the patent to see if it has "patent pending" verification (or at the current stage of the submission). This will not affect the project and will give me and other investors / traders validation of the patent being submitted. The number should have been acquired when he submitted the patent. If it's okay, would he be willing to submit the confirmation number?

Now after this test, you mention that Xtrabytes is making and registering a company. But as me and another user pointed out and from my research and links that I posted from my research in other posts, registering a company can take up to a year. Does this mean that if the mainnet is dependent upon the registering of the company, that the static node lockup will not occur until next year? If the patent filling is for the company to be built as well, does that mean that he has not submitted the forms for the company to be registered or is there any source for validation that he has submitted it?

If you can answer my concerns / questions. I would be extremely grateful. Without the patent pending number, it's impossible to validate it's submission. I'm not too concerned about the company filing since I understand that it can take an extremely long time (the average time of registration for a company in the United States is roughly 1 year, but it can take 2-3 years if there's a backlog), but I am mostly concerned since the patent number can be released to help assure investors without sacrificing the anonymity of the developers or harming the project. (Also if i'm understanding correctly the mainnet is reliant upon the company being registered, doesn't that mean that Xtrabytes can't be fully deployed until 2019 and the circulating supply wont be reduced either till 2019+ and that everything we have now is just experimentation / vaporware?).

Also as another user pointed out, does it have to remain close-sourced? Why doesn't he make it open-sourced so he can release the mainnet immediately after the testnet so the circulating supply can be reduced and he can still patent it while it's open sourced so that everything won't be delayed for one year? The patent can still be filed and no one could steal his new chain without credit.

I think this technology is innovative btw, don't get me wrong. But as a resident of the United States and a person who delves in business, I understand how long red-tape can deny a project. Rather than the tech itself, i'm curious how the project can be rolled out before 2019 with the legal and red-tape delay challenges that it faces from my research.

Also according to this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patent_pending
"In the United States, according to the United States Patent and Trademark Office, the expression "Patent Pending" as such does not protect an invention until the actual patent is published and/or issued" - Doesn't this mean that we have to wait until we get the actual patent (3 years+) or someone could steal his technology which is the reason that it's being pursued?

Sorry for the long post but, the issue is that nothing is adding up from my research into the deployment process, can a developer clear it up for me please? It seems that Xtrabytes can't have its mainnet deployed until 2019+ if we need the patent. Which means no cmc reduction (static nodes isn't financially viable atm except for experimentation) and that the period between the current testnet and actual deployment would be more than one year.

nemwanderer

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:06:18 PM

Edited for clarity

So for us large holders, what we're worried about is whether the patent filing + incorporation will delay mainnet launch. Let us know if you can, thanks.
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:39:26 AM

Edited for clarity

Ah I see! Thanks for that, i was curious. But now about the testnet. I understand that this is not the mainnet release, so the circulating supply will not be decreased. Which means that the circulating supply will not be reduced on CMC or the price? Also from the looks of it. I understand that one of the members posted that we need "patent pending" status. So to get this, the mod / developer who posted it will need to receive the confirmation by mail. From the time of applying to receiving, it should take about a month from my research into the patent filling / patent pending process. So this means that the testnet announcement won't come until at least February correct?

About the subject of the company patent. For the developer that submitted the patent, he should have a patent number that we can publicly access on: https://www.uspto.gov/patents-application-process/search-patents

Posting the patent number will allow me and other investors to be able to search the patent to see if it has "patent pending" verification (or at the current stage of the submission). This will not affect the project and will give me and other investors / traders validation of the patent being submitted. The number should have been acquired when he submitted the patent. If it's okay, would he be willing to submit the confirmation number?

Now after this test, you mention that Xtrabytes is making and registering a company. But as me and another user pointed out and from my research and links that I posted from my research in other posts, registering a company can take up to a year. Does this mean that if the mainnet is dependent upon the registering of the company, that the static node lockup will not occur until next year? If the patent filling is for the company to be built as well, does that mean that he has not submitted the forms for the company to be registered or is there any source for validation that he has submitted it?

If you can answer my concerns / questions. I would be extremely grateful. Without the patent pending number, it's impossible to validate it's submission. I'm not too concerned about the company filing since I understand that it can take an extremely long time (the average time of registration for a company in the United States is roughly 1 year, but it can take 2-3 years if there's a backlog), but I am mostly concerned since the patent number can be released to help assure investors without sacrificing the anonymity of the developers or harming the project. (Also if i'm understanding correctly the mainnet is reliant upon the company being registered, doesn't that mean that Xtrabytes can't be fully deployed until 2019 and the circulating supply wont be reduced either till 2019+ and that everything we have now is just experimentation / vaporware?).

Also as another user pointed out, does it have to remain close-sourced? Why doesn't he make it open-sourced so he can release the mainnet immediately after the testnet so the circulating supply can be reduced and he can still patent it while it's open sourced so that everything won't be delayed for one year? The patent can still be filed and no one could steal his new chain without credit.

I think this technology is innovative btw, don't get me wrong. But as a resident of the United States and a person who delves in business, I understand how long red-tape can deny a project. Rather than the tech itself, i'm curious how the project can be rolled out before 2019 with the legal and red-tape delay challenges that it faces from my research.

"In the United States, according to the United States Patent and Trademark Office, the expression "Patent Pending" as such does not protect an invention until the actual patent is published and/or issued" - Doesn't this mean that we have to wait until we get the actual patent (3 years+) or someone could steal his technology which is the reason that it's being pursued?

Sorry for the long post but, the issue is that nothing is adding up from my research into the deployment process, can a developer clear it up for me please? It seems that Xtrabytes can't have its mainnet deployed until 2019+ if we need the patent. Which means no cmc reduction (static nodes isn't financially viable atm except for experimentation) and that the period between the current testnet and actual deployment would be more than one year.

I forgot to mention CCR is from Canada Smiley I believe the patent/Company registration is going to be done in Canada and not in the US. Borz is from hungary.
mapie88

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:28:49 AM

These are all good points worth discussing. Thanks for stopping the useless trolling and starting a real conversation.

yosir

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:26:35 AM

Edited for clarity

This post can be great example to difference between FUD and valid concerns/questions that are shared with community in civilized and non offensive way.     
CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:20:52 AM

The Correct Perspective

In an effort to protect our new community members from the rampant FUD, we have decided to post the full and correct perspective of XTRABYTES to remove any doubts some may have in our mission.

Overview
XTRABYTES technology is being built from scratch and this is the biggest difference we offer from other current blockchain solutions. We are not another clone coin. We use a newly developed algorithm called Proof of Signature that was invented by Borzalom, our Lead Developer and Co-Founder of XTRABYTES.

In addition to PoSign we have the VITALS and PULSE which are the other parts of the technology that allow PoSign to work on a global scale. These factors combined are what make up the Zoltchain, a unique and proprietary blockchain solution aimed to be released after a series of rigorous system tests have been completed. It should come as no surprise that we are aiming to revolutionize the crypto world with a better, faster, scalable and more secure technology.

We will perfect our tech internally with our own developers and we will ensure that the tech is not exploitable. Satoshi Nakamoto did not have that luxury at his disposal and the industry grew as it did as a result. However, the open source system he released Bitcoin on has its flaws and we will utilize the best of both worlds to ensure we bring a sound solution for the crypto world through our XTRABYTES platform and the decentralized team development system we will utilize.

Business Registration
Registering the XTRABYTES Ltd business is the first step in securing the patents and establishing our company and brand as a household name. Although we aimed to complete this application during the holiday week, it proved to be more time consuming than expected. When we receive news regarding our registration, you will be the first to be notified and we will have an extra surprise announcement in store when that happens.

Also, for those of you claiming the registration will take a long period of time, you are assuming we are registering XTRABYTES Ltd as a US company. That is not the case and you will be made aware of where we are registered when the process is finalized. 

Patents
Patent descriptions are being written (we have 2 so far) and the work is ongoing. We are in discussions with an international IP law firm that will ensure accuracy and thorough patent protection. Although we cannot provide specific dates, the good news is that we do not need to have the actual patents before we can move forward with the technology. A ‘Patent Pending’ status is sufficient because it is a matter of ensuring that the patent office knows this is OUR work and not someone else's. Therefore, we cannot release the tech publicly (testnet or otherwise, closed source included) until we get the ‘Patent Pending’ status. Beyond that, if required, we will remain closed source with the patented tech until the patent is finalized.

Summary
XTRABYTES is not going to be successful because of Business Registration or Patents, these are just formalities to protect you and your XTRABYTES. It will be successful because of our TECHNOLOGY and the amazing Community you have helped build from the ground up.

With that said, let’s keep this journey going and make XTRABYTES the crypto platform of the future! 

Yours truly,
CCRevolution

PS.

We’ve had great progress in preparing the testnet over the past couple of days. Borzalom, alongside our team of developers are nearly complete with the necessary protocols to run the 512 nodes and another 1024 level 2 nodes have been made available. We will be updating those who registered with next steps and further instructions will include a text / video tutorial of how to setup your node and how to use the testnet PLUS your individual Private / Public Key Pairs. For those of you that did not get to sign up, please visit the #testnet channel and let us know if you want to help.

donovank

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

Yes!
HODL and on to the moon
fishyfishfisha

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:59:34 AM

The Correct Perspective

In an effort to protect our new community members from the rampant FUD, we have decided to post the full and correct perspective of XTRABYTES to remove any doubts some may have in our mission.

Overview
XTRABYTES technology is being built from scratch and this is the biggest difference we offer from other current blockchain solutions. We are not another clone coin. We use a newly developed algorithm called Proof of Signature that was invented by Borzalom, our Lead Developer and Co-Founder of XTRABYTES.

In addition to PoSign we have the VITALS and PULSE which are the other parts of the technology that allow PoSign to work on a global scale. These factors combined are what make up the Zoltchain, a unique and proprietary blockchain solution aimed to be released after a series of rigorous system tests have been completed. It should come as no surprise that we are aiming to revolutionize the crypto world with a better, faster, scalable and more secure technology.

We will perfect our tech internally with our own developers and we will ensure that the tech is not exploitable. Satoshi Nakamoto did not have that luxury at his disposal and the industry grew as it did as a result. However, the open source system he released Bitcoin on has its flaws and we will utilize the best of both worlds to ensure we bring a sound solution for the crypto world through our XTRABYTES platform and the decentralized team development system we will utilize.

Business Registration
Registering the XTRABYTES Ltd business is the first step in securing the patents and establishing our company and brand as a household name. Although we aimed to complete this application during the holiday week, it proved to be more time consuming than expected. When we receive news regarding our registration, you will be the first to be notified and we will have an extra surprise announcement in store when that happens.

Also, for those of you claiming the registration will take a long period of time, you are assuming we are registering XTRABYTES Ltd as a US company. That is not the case and you will be made aware of where we are registered when the process is finalized.  

Patents
Patent descriptions are being written (we have 2 so far) and the work is ongoing. We are in discussions with an international IP law firm that will ensure accuracy and thorough patent protection. Although we cannot provide specific dates, the good news is that we do not need to have the actual patents before we can move forward with the technology. A ‘Patent Pending’ status is sufficient because it is a matter of ensuring that the patent office knows this is OUR work and not someone else's. Therefore, we cannot release the tech publicly (testnet or otherwise, closed source included) until we get the ‘Patent Pending’ status. Beyond that, if required, we will remain closed source with the patented tech until the patent is finalized.

Summary
XTRABYTES is not going to be successful because of Business Registration or Patents, these are just formalities to protect you and your XTRABYTES. It will be successful because of our TECHNOLOGY and the amazing Community you have helped build from the ground up.

With that said, let’s keep this journey going and make XTRABYTES the crypto platform of the future!  

Yours truly,
CCRevolution

PS.

We’ve had great progress in preparing the testnet over the past couple of days. Borzalom, alongside our team of developers are nearly complete with the necessary protocols to run the 512 nodes and another 1024 level 2 nodes have been made available. We will be updating those who registered with next steps and further instructions will include a text / video tutorial of how to setup your node and how to use the testnet PLUS your individual Private / Public Key Pairs. For those of you that did not get to sign up, please visit the #testnet channel and let us know if you want to help.

Thanks for the update! But as I understand it, from the sound of things, the mainnet still won't be able to be launched for quite some time right? Even though the registration is in Canada, wouldn't there still be alot of red tape to run through which would eventually lead to the delay and CMC reduction being quite some time in the future or which stage of the process are you currently at?

Also unfortunately, I still have some questions regarding the patent number. You mentioned that there are two different patents, when the patents were applied for, there should be confirmation numbers that were given to be publicly searchable on the Canadian version of the website. I tried reaching out to some of the developers on discord (as suggested) and I wasn't able to get a concrete answer / answers were refused.

http://www.ic.gc.ca/opic-cipo/cpd/eng/search/number.html (this is the Canadian version)

If you could release the number, it could help assure alot of investors without hurting the project or even compromising the anonymity of the developers. It could also help to bring in a strong influx of participants to this project (and this could not only help the price skyrocket from the influx, but add to the stress-test for the upcoming testnet / mainnet in the future to truly demonstrate it's effects under stress / heavy usage). If it's okay, would you be willing to post the number so that we would be able to validate it's submission? (it will show the status of the patent(s) submission and the current stage of the process).

As for the company, do you have an ETA or do you know what the current stage of the submission process is? (or just an average for when it will be registered?). This concerns me because you mentioned that it was time consuming which feels like it could be a red-tape issue associated with it which is why I was curious.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any sort of validation after researching into the concerns for more than 8 hours which is why I was hoping that you could clarify the issues surrounding it's deployment.

CCRevolution (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:13:40 PM

The Correct Perspective

Overview

Business Registration

Patents

Summary

Yours truly,
CCRevolution

PS.

Thanks for the update! But as I understand it, from the sound of things, the mainnet still won't be able to be launched for quite some time right? Even though the registration is in Canada, wouldn't there still be alot of red tape to run through which would eventually lead to the delay and CMC reduction being quite some time in the future or which stage of the process are you currently at?

Also unfortunately, I still have some questions regarding the patent number. You mentioned that there are two different patents, when the patents were applied for, there should be confirmation numbers that were given to be publicly searchable on the Canadian version of the website. I tried reaching out to some of the developers on discord (as suggested) and I wasn't able to get a concrete answer / answers were refused.

http://www.ic.gc.ca/opic-cipo/cpd/eng/search/number.html (this is the Canadian version)

If you could release the number, it could help assure alot of investors without hurting the project or even compromising the anonymity of the developers. It could also help to bring in a strong influx of participants to this project (and this could not only help the price skyrocket from the influx, but add to the stress-test for the upcoming testnet / mainnet in the future to truly demonstrate it's effects under stress / heavy usage). If it's okay, would you be willing to post the number so that we would be able to validate it's submission? (it will show the status of the patent(s) submission and the current stage of the process).

As for the company, do you have an ETA or do you know what the current stage of the submission process is? (or just an average for when it will be registered?). This concerns me because you mentioned that it was time consuming which feels like it could be a red-tape issue associated with it which is why I was curious.

These are not good questions. This is called intelligent FUD.

1. You are still assuming you know where we are registering the business. I have clearly said we will give this information later.

2. Where do you see that we have said that we HAVE REGISTERED patents??

This is FUD... Ignore this person because he/she will continue to twist things around to cause doubt.

If this is NOT FUD, then I suggest you start reading carefully before you start posting this FUD you are sharing with our community.

Thank you

This is a new account, sock-puppet... Ignore this person and any other new accounts because even though they may seem intelligent, they are designed to cause Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt - aka. FUD.

We do not expect any delays added to our releases as a result of us protecting XTRABYTES.

Clear enough?
fishyfishfisha

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:14:41 PM

fishyfishfisha You post good questions there, I think it's best if you submit your questions at https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/VUpxi415yn8sChn12 and follow the 777 Q&A.

I can post there as well, but I truly feel like these concerns should be made more public to help ensure the validation of the project. By having these questions answered, it can not only help to protect against FUD but can help the project grow and it can help the price (as a by-product) to grow due to investment potential. I feel like the main issue is that all of the answers being provided feels vague or tends to avoid allowing investors to validate what's being done. I truly do feel like the tech can be revolutionary, but if the mainnet (which is tantamount to the supply reduction being reduced) won't be online to much later this year or even another year, it could wither investor confidence. The issue with the patent numbers is that they're publicly available information that would not compromise the identity of anyone in the project while at the same time assuring future investors and can be provided by the developers similar to how other projects has been done.

As for CCR, you mentioned that you have submitted them, I apologize, sorry. But I meant to say that when the patents were submitted, there should have been a confirmation number received that could be searched. Do you know the confirmation number.

As for FUD, it is not. I have been trying to gather validation of the project and I did not mean to make you or anyone else mad. I've been trying to figure out how the deployment process would work.

But as for registering the business, you mentioned that it would be in Canada in your other post correct? Or would it be in the USA, Hungary or another country?

I'm sorry again but no I am not trying to spread FUD, i'm trying to get answers to the deployment process, but the more I ask, the more answers became vague or the developers become angry :/
yosir

Activity: 260

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:17:49 PM

The Correct Perspective

Overview

Business Registration

Patents

Summary

Yours truly,
CCRevolution

PS.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any sort of validation after researching into the concerns for more than 8 hours which is why I was hoping that you could clarify the issues surrounding it's deployment.

At least for patent part you got your answer.
"Patent descriptions are being written (we have 2 so far) and the work is ongoing. We are in discussions with an international IP law firm that will ensure accuracy and thorough patent protection"

If patent still has not been submitted I think patent number for your/our inspection simply can not be provided as it simply does not exist yet, don't you agree?
fishyfishfisha

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:22:34 PM

The Correct Perspective

Overview

Business Registration

Patents

Summary

Yours truly,
CCRevolution

PS.

At least for patent part you got your answer.
"Patent descriptions are being written (we have 2 so far) and the work is ongoing. We are in discussions with an international IP law firm that will ensure accuracy and thorough patent protection"

If patent still has not been submitted I think patent number for your/our inspection simply can not be provided as it simply does not exist yet, don't you agree?

Ah wait wait, I think I understand. I apologise If I got this incorrect, but when it's mentioned that the patent descriptions are being written, um does that mean that they have not been submitted? From what I can understand from the post so far, he's working with an international law firm (IP) to write the patents. But to submit the patents they have to be written first, so in general, it's still in the first stage of development? And then after they are written, they will be submitted and the confirmation can be obtained? So that ultimately means that the patent will not be submitted until later this year?

(Also no answers about the company registration and I am still curious about that as well. If the patents are tantamount to the registration of the company, doesn't that mean that the company registration has not been submitted yet?). And this means that both the patent and company registration hasn't fully been started and can't be submitted?

As an investor, i'm trying to get some clarity into the whole process of the deployment of the mainnet and the CMC reduction. But if the patents hasn't been written and the company registration hasn't been submitted, it seems like it could be years or more is why I'm concerned.

I'm sorry if i'm bothering you guys or anyone else, but the issue is that none of this is adding up from both my research and asking questions about the project. That's why I needed the developers to clear this up for me if it's okay.
aarell

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:33:19 PM

fishyfishfisha You post good questions there, I think it's best if you submit your questions at https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/VUpxi415yn8sChn12 and follow the 777 Q&A.

I can post there as well, but I truly feel like these concerns should be made more public to help ensure the validation of the project. By having these questions answered, it can not only help to protect against FUD but can help the project grow and it can help the price (as a by-product) to grow due to investment potential. I feel like the main issue is that all of the answers being provided feels vague or tends to avoid allowing investors to validate what's being done. I truly do feel like the tech can be revolutionary, but if the mainnet (which is tantamount to the supply reduction being reduced) won't be online to much later this year or even another year, it could wither investor confidence. The issue with the patent numbers is that they're publicly available information that would not compromise the identity of anyone in the project while at the same time assuring future investors and can be provided by the developers similar to how other projects has been done.

As for CCR, you mentioned that you have submitted them, I apologize, sorry. But I meant to say that when the patents were submitted, there should have been a confirmation number received that could be searched. Do you know the confirmation number.

As for FUD, it is not. I have been trying to gather validation of the project and I did not mean to make you or anyone else mad. I've been trying to figure out how the deployment process would work.

But as for registering the business, you mentioned that it would be in Canada in your other post correct? Or would it be in the USA, Hungary or another country?

I'm sorry again but no I am not trying to spread FUD, i'm trying to get answers to the deployment process, but the more I ask, the more answers became vague or the developers become angry :/
Please quote the post where CCR has mentioned that the business will be registered in Canada or any other country.
Pages: « 1 ... 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 [335] 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: