Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:04:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The result of our STATIC nodes poll was 500,000 coins on deposit for Level 1 STATIC nodes.

Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW XBY ANN] XTRABYTES - BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN CAN BE BETTER  (Read 371083 times)
CryptonPrime

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 01:23:46 AM

Its sad people keep fud-ing because of annonymous dev. We even dont know "Satoshi Nakamoto"

Screw him. He is poor person with 500$ per month on his job   Cheesy . He never seen money like 30 BTC ahahaha. Only on his dreams.  Grin Grin Grin

I also reported his huge  SPAM SPAM SPAM x100.

I saw FUD like this on early stage of ETH project Cheesy So dont care about him.

My only dream is to ensure family safety. <3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:30:33 AM

SUCCESS

Please be advised that we still must wait for the exchanges to update before full functionality is possible. All 3 exchanges have been notified again and given the links to do the upgrade.

In the meantime, it is possible to send and receive between new wallets, you can also send from the exchange to your wallet with no issue (unless they are already in maintenance), but if you send to the exchange before they upgrade, your coins will NOT confirm until after they upgrade. Also, note that the reduced fee will not start until we reach block 365,000. This will take a few hours to reach.

This is a mandatory update. Please go and get your wallet: https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases/tag/pre-v1.3.0.0

Note: Mac will be compiled ASAP - @Bumbacoin, are you available? Thank you!

Thank you all for your patience and thank you to all the team for doing a fantastic job today!

CCRevolution

Just ran the new wallet, noticed the diff is super high like before and out of sync. Is that normal, wondering if the wrong wallet was compiled.

THanks!

New wallet 1.3.0.0 is working just fine for me.

As of now block 364565, diff 0.000244

Restarted it, looks like it's working now Smiley

Let the wallet run for a hour, seems to be stuck 558 blocks remaining but doesn't seem to sync any yet.

Gonna delete peer dat file possible it's connecting to peers that haven't updated yet. Will update if it works.

Update: no go with that...re-syncing the entire chain hopefully that works.
helpingyuu

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:43:40 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 01:58:32 AM by helpingyuu

Its sad people keep fud-ing because of annonymous dev. We even dont know "Satoshi Nakamoto"

Screw him. He is poor person with 500$ per month on his job   Cheesy . He never seen money like 30 BTC ahahaha. Only on his dreams.  Grin Grin Grin

I made $8635 on cryptopia today buddy so I aint poor lit sells pretty well after the x1000 pump and the moderator said the warning was alright didnt xby tank today and you lost alot of money?  Roll Eyes maybe you should have sold at 5800 and brought back in at 3400 huh? if no response ill take that as a yes person who needs money  Grin or are you enjoying rice while I have sirloin pork chops while watching my 70 inch HDTV?  Roll Eyes
CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:01:32 AM

I made $8635 on cryptopia today buddy so I aint poor lit sells pretty well after the x1000 pump and the moderator said the warning was alright didnt xby tank today and you lost alot of money?  Roll Eyes maybe you should have sold at 5800 and brought back in at 3400 huh? if no response ill take that as a yes person who needs money  Grin or are you enjoying rice while I have sirloin pork chops while watching my 70 inch HDTV?  Roll Eyes

And now we know what you are trying to do.  Cool FUD to push price down.

8635$... and you think that is amazing score ? LOL

Im holding much XBY bought at 500sat and also im scalping/ day trading with next money. I dont care about price like 0.7$ because XBY will be worth more than Ethereum in next years.

helpingyuu

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:04:05 AM

I made $8635 on cryptopia today buddy so I aint poor lit sells pretty well after the x1000 pump and the moderator said the warning was alright didnt xby tank today and you lost alot of money?  Roll Eyes maybe you should have sold at 5800 and brought back in at 3400 huh? if no response ill take that as a yes person who needs money  Grin or are you enjoying rice while I have sirloin pork chops while watching my 70 inch HDTV?  Roll Eyes

And now we know what you are trying to do.  Cool FUD to push price down.

Im holding much XBY bought at 500sat and also im scalping/ day trading with next money. I dont care about price like 0.7$ because XBY will be worth more than Ethereum in next years.

nope u poor brah i have 162 btc in cold storage gj on poverty and it wont be if they keep scamming people and lying 24/7
over 7k eth from 4 years ago too and more than 169k ltc I can manipulate the price of a shitcoi- *ahem* shillcoin anytime I want who do you think has the buy orders on cryptopia for 4k and stopping it from dropping to minus 2000 and who do you think tanked the price from 5k today and even manipulated it to 5k? its fools like you who make me rich  Roll Eyes
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:10:18 AM

I made $8635 on cryptopia today buddy so I aint poor lit sells pretty well after the x1000 pump and the moderator said the warning was alright didnt xby tank today and you lost alot of money?  Roll Eyes maybe you should have sold at 5800 and brought back in at 3400 huh? if no response ill take that as a yes person who needs money  Grin or are you enjoying rice while I have sirloin pork chops while watching my 70 inch HDTV?  Roll Eyes

nope u poor brah i have 162 btc in cold storage gj on poverty and it wont be if they keep scamming people and lying 24/7
over 7k eth from 4 years ago too and more than 169k ltc I can manipulate the price of a shitcoi- *ahem* shillcoin anytime I want who do you think has the buy orders on cryptopia for 4k and stopping it from dropping to minus 2000 and who do you think tanked the price from 5k today and even manipulated it to 5k?

Roll Eyes

CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:15:58 AM

over 7k eth from 4 years ago too and more than 169k ltc I can manipulate the price of a shitcoi- *ahem* shillcoin anytime I want who do you think has the buy orders on cryptopia for 4k and stopping it from dropping to minus 2000 and who do you think tanked the price from 5k today and even manipulated it to 5k? its fools like you who make me rich  Roll Eyes

What an IDIOT ahahahahaha Cheesy  Roll Eyes On my life  I have seen much much much CLOWNS like you bro Cheesy

70 inch HDTV... OMFG this is so amazing !! And now what ? You except someone of here will give you blowjob because of TV ?? ahaha. ROFL.

helpingyuu

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:19:31 AM

over 7k eth from 4 years ago too and more than 169k ltc I can manipulate the price of a shitcoi- *ahem* shillcoin anytime I want who do you think has the buy orders on cryptopia for 4k and stopping it from dropping to minus 2000 and who do you think tanked the price from 5k today and even manipulated it to 5k? its fools like you who make me rich  Roll Eyes

What an IDIOT ahahahahaha Cheesy  Roll Eyes On my life  I have seen much much much CLOWNS like you bro Cheesy

Can I have some of yo rice? i iz too poor to affordz all dat rice u gotz. u so richz buying all dat 1 euro rice u be making us poor folkz look poor plz sir i iz so poor can i have yo poverty holdz ricez?  we gonz be moonzingz dat muddy ricez XBY moon rice so yummy nom nom  Roll Eyes i needz sum shaltar in yo hutz too! can we brang big mamzaz as well an feed her dat 1 euro XBY moon rice hold cakez?

---------------

Enjoying 3800 satoshis on cryptopia?  Grin
CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:22:20 AM

over 7k eth from 4 years ago too and more than 169k ltc I can manipulate the price of a shitcoi- *ahem* shillcoin anytime I want who do you think has the buy orders on cryptopia for 4k and stopping it from dropping to minus 2000 and who do you think tanked the price from 5k today and even manipulated it to 5k? its fools like you who make me rich  Roll Eyes

What an IDIOT ahahahahaha Cheesy  Roll Eyes On my life  I have seen much much much CLOWNS like you bro Cheesy

Can I have some of yo rice? i iz too poor to affordz all dat rice u gotz. u so richz buying all dat 1 euro rice u be making us poor folkz look poor plz sir i iz so poor can i have yo poverty holdz ricez?  we gonz be moonzingz dat muddy ricez XBY moon rice so yummy nom nom  Roll Eyes

What ? OMG bro... You are so rich... Go back to school and learn how to write correct.  Shocked

helpingyuu

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:26:07 AM

Can I have some of yo rice? i iz too poor to affordz all dat rice u gotz. u so richz buying all dat 1 euro rice u be making us poor folkz look poor plz sir i iz so poor can i have yo poverty holdz ricez?  we gonz be moonzingz dat muddy ricez XBY moon rice so yummy nom nom  Roll Eyes

What ? OMG bro... You are so rich... Go back to school and learn how to write correct.  Shocked

sloz brah i iz to poorz yo to make all dat fancy countrty crypto cash holding dat XBY where iz dat school place ya steak of? doez it comez with  mud hutz ricey rice?  in aintz no spekies no englandzgs englakzeyish iz hardz  Grin wez gottz holde em XBY yeehaw coybowz

fear mah fancy XBY holding englishz. SHIPS GOING DOWN TO 3700 SATOSHIS ON CRYPTOPIA WE GOTTA MOON DAT PRICE WITH OUR XBY HOLDING SKILLZ! SHILL POWAH!
CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:28:37 AM

Can I have some of yo rice? i iz too poor to affordz all dat rice u gotz. u so richz buying all dat 1 euro rice u be making us poor folkz look poor plz sir i iz so poor can i have yo poverty holdz ricez?  we gonz be moonzingz dat muddy ricez XBY moon rice so yummy nom nom  Roll Eyes

What ? OMG bro... You are so rich... Go back to school and learn how to write correct.  Shocked

sloz brah i iz to poorz yo to make all dat fancy countrty crypto cash holding dat XBY where iz dat school place ya steak of? doez it comez with  mud hutz ricey rice?  in aintz no spekies no englandzgs englakzeyish iz hardz  Grin wez gottz holde em XBY yeehaw coybowz

fear mah fancy XBY holding englishz.

I ended the conversation with you, the clown.

helpingyuu

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:33:12 AM

See, price is too easy to manipulate. Gib real reason that I shouldn't giga dump the price and no more TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN posts pl0x. And maybe i'll save you from yo fancy straw eating dirt poor grammer incorrect 1 euro a day mudhut [yeah its not nice to call someone impoverished so that was my revenge] Grin tanked the price several satoshis while posting  Grin

whew guess i win after dropping this shitc- erm shillcoin yeah thats it to 3800 all yall care about is price not tech  Grin
helpingyuu

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:47:25 AM

dat feel when the thread goes quiet because you can manipulate the price of a scamcoin  Roll Eyes
CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:50:09 AM

BLA BLA BLA  Cool  Cool  Cool Like on early stage of Ethereum. BLA BLA BLA.

1 euro/day... ok haha Cheesy

helpingyuu

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:54:18 AM

fear mah fancy XBY holding englishz.

I ended the conversation with you, the clown.

wahre mah super povertyz  rice be at Cryptoprime orz are yah still shillibng dis scamcoin? orz r we ignoringz dks scam coin and goingz pig swadling?
CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:57:29 AM

Im telling you again... LEARN FUC*KING ENGLISCH BECAUSE I DONT UNDERSTAND YOU.  Cool GO BACK TO SCHOOL. HERE IS NO PLACE FOR "SWAG" DIALECT FROM THE STREET.

CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:12:19 AM

Anyway thank you for this FUD bacause I Bought much XBY for 3200-3500 sat and I sold on 3900-4000. (In Yobit) Good moment for scalping.

Few trades per day. Gooooood Money $$$$$$$$

Im holding some bag of XBY for few years and you know why ? Because I can. Because I got already enought profit on XBY and I will never be on the minus. For me this is worth of risk to keep this coin - longterm.

CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:29:51 AM

You both are the same person lol. Down syndrome for 100%  Roll Eyes

CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:56:28 AM

Anyone know how much posts I need to add Image Miniatures here ?

CryptonPrime

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:05:57 AM

Mr. HELPINGYUU... You got multiaccount. Now I know that for 100% because Im still reporting your posts, and moderator deleted your posts and FAKE ACCOUNT's. I ASKED THEM TO CHECK YOUR IP AND OTHER NICKS.

DONT LISTEN TO THIS TROLL

Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: