Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:49:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Altcoin for longterm investment  (Read 45184 times)
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:13:43 PM

I would suggest Ethereum for a long term investment, ethereum gets 2M trading volume every 24hrs.
So I would say in the future this ETH token will rise huge with profit for long term investors.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
africa34

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:19:33 PM

i would like to suggest 10 good Alt Coin for Long term investment-
1.ETH
2.LTC
3.ADex
4.AVENTUS
5.Status
6.Siacoin
7.SALT
8.Populous Platform
9.paypie
10.eidoo

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:34:29 PM

I would say :

Ether : one of the most used Crypto Currency. I think the price will double during the year 2018.

Litecoin : I still don't understand why its value is not 100$ at least, it will happen soon IMO.

DeepOnion : the new anonymous and secured Currency, I put a lot of hope in this coin, I'm sure it will reach 10$ next year.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Franky2010

Activity: 565
Merit: 500

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:44:57 PM

DECENT looks as great investment. I like also WINGS, many thins is on the way there. And BLK, aways good, for years.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:23:38 PM

I sugges you can buy waves coin because this coin is look like ethereum after few years maybe the price will become hundreds dollars and for shre if you buy waves coin now and hold it for few years you will earn a lot of profit . You can try also komodo, qtum, taas this coin also gives you high profit the price of this coin earch lower than 10 dollars and possible also become hundreds dollars.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:12:47 AM

I think ETH is a good coin for long term investment because its price vary from high to low but it can recover its price to have a higher price as time goes by. Also, lot of people invested to this kind of coin so it can be a good coin.
Whenever someone asks me the question regarding the best investment in altcoins, I have always named Ethereum. I praise this crypto coin after bitcoin the most. It does not has a great progressing speed but a reliable digital currency indeed that has produced some profits and survived through tough times.

Other than this, it has been able to maintain the position among altcoins for years now. Ethereum is the best investment after BTC.
Capeshifter

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:19:00 AM

My number one pick would be Ethereum. I'm really into the platform and really like that so many projects are using it. Most of the new ICO's you're seeing launched are using Ethereum because it offer a very good and flexible solution to creating smart contracts. Ethereum at the moment has not PoS implemented, but since your investment time frame is 1 to 2 years, you can be fairly confident that Ethereum will have implemented PoS (they call the Casper, the friendly ghost). Once this is done, you'll be able to earn rewards and verify transactions simply by locking up a portion of your ETH stack, which you'll most likely won't be liquidating any time soon, and that will earn you a steady income over time. Even though PoS is not yet implemented, I'd recommend you to stack up in ETH and wait until the update goes live. Try to think about the long-term and the potential growth the platform offers, don't focus only on whether it implements PoS.
HappyPirate

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:13:05 PM

these guys are launching within few days, and Medium wrote reaaaalllly good article about 'em https://medium.com/@confideal/why-will-confideal-ico-be-successful-ad293f09d7e1

I'm almost convinced to invest
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:29:13 PM

According to me some best coins that have potential to give good returns in long term investment are ETH, WAVES, OMG, ANT, LTG, LSK. These all are some large cap coins and have enough volume. They'll grow eventually in future. Best for long term holding. But never leave BTC. Do have BTC in your portfolio.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:16:58 PM

I think the main thing that best of the best for a very long period of time is the ethereum, waves, and xem. because of the nature of such altcoin 3 now this was doing some updates that are likely in the future provide the best thing and also competitors bitcoin. It's just everything to do research with good reason if we rely solely on data that will not be enough now.Be someone who is best because the thought alone not because of other people's thoughts or desires.

Zacharyce

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:32:04 PM

According to me some best coins that have potential to give good returns in long term investment are ETH, WAVES, OMG, ANT, LTG, LSK. These all are some large cap coins and have enough volume. They'll grow eventually in future. Best for long term holding. But never leave BTC. Do have BTC in your portfolio.
Your investment list is very good because I am sure these altcoin will grow very well in the future because they have good communities and are always looking for ways to develop the project. I think ETH and BTC are my two good choices
Razmirraz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 405

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:01:52 PM

Lots altcoins interesting for me to hold. So, I divide my investment on eth, ltc, xrp and Strat. Because, in my opinion they are very profitable and have existed since few years ago. That is, developers and their marketing really keep existence and continue to innovate.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Nothingbuttmoney

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:42:53 PM

I would buy ETH for sure and than send it to the Confideal ICO smart contract
as Medium advise https://medium.com/@confideal/how-to-participate-in-confideal-ico-e0a6da9057a9
asapjoshyy

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:16:19 AM

best one right now for me would be IOTA its at a super cheap price relative to what the price can be in the near future.. its already eclipsed $1 before and it can easily go over $10 in the future imo..... great tech behind the project and im not even endorsing it or anything i just like the project.. check it out for yourselves... the best thing to do is research yourself but also take a bit of everybodys knowledge on the way Smiley gl
hiVe

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:32:14 AM

hello ,,
i just want to invest my BTC with a good Altcoin for longterm investment,, with proof of stake system  Smiley
so i can staking my coin too
maybe 1 - 2 years from now,,
suggest me a good altcoins,,
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio

What's about Atlant coin? I see that you join their bounty, have you bought this token yet? It has reached $5.8 million/ $6 million for ICOs. I think they have mobilized capital successfully. I think its price will raise in the future.  Wink

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
sexycoin69

Activity: 175

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:34:49 AM

i think obsidian is a solid LONG TERM investment, i mean lonnnnnng term. With the price its at now and market cap at 7mill.....this coin has a solid future.

ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:37:00 PM

I've heard a lot about Confideal. https://medium.com/@confideal/why-will-confideal-ico-be-successful-ad293f09d7e1
Think you should try it because it's a unique smart contract creating environment powered by smart contracts constructor, cryptocurrency payments, and even a digital arbitration system to work out the right judgements on unclear matters related to smart contracts performance.

Ok ,guys, i have seen that there are a few users shilling Confideal as a great upcoming ICO.
As far as i know, Confideal doenst offers something new.. other companies already offereing the same. This is only about hype and shilling... and will probably be a very bad investment.
The worst is that i realized a few different users ("Beerpanda", "DenGreen910",..(tehse two with same activity in bitcointalk:42), "Evilmorty6969",...) that wrote exactly the same sentence:
"I've heard a lot about Confideal. https://medium.com/@confideal/why-will-confideal-ico-be-successful-ad293f09d7e1
Think you should try it because it's a unique smart contract creating environment powered by smart contracts constructor, cryptocurrency payments, and even a digital arbitration system to work out the right judgements on unclear matters related to smart contracts performance."
Im pretty sure, that if i begin to search, i will found many more suspictious users shilling COnfideal.
So my advice.. STAY AWAY OF THIS ICO.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:01:54 PM

there is nothing i am afraid.
only thing that you can trust for long term investment is bitcoin. all the other altcoins will go down in the long term and only it is in short term that they get pump and dumped and can give you any profit.
and always try to do your own analysis instead of asking others to tell you what to invest in.

there was one altcoin called DMD (Diamond) that i think had a pretty good stable price and if i am not mistaken it was a POS system. you might want to check that out because i don't have many details on it.
This is correct the only coin that is worth your time is bitcoin everything else is just a waste of time if you are trying to hold long term, now that does not mean there are not good coins out there but you need to always be ready to get rid of them because if you do not then you could lose a lot of money very fast.
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:14:57 PM

Ethereum is my flagship altcoin with a 70% portion of investment portfolio crypto. Altcoin is most popular with the second capitalization sequence after bitcoin. Thus, the opportunity to get higher profits.
Asi25

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:08:49 PM

I think the best altcoins that will give you high return are deeponion and zcoin. Deeponion was only listed on novaexchange. Within a few days after the exchange's announcement, the development team listed it in cryptopia (not the best, but it shows that the community is very active). Zcoin's team is related to zcash's team (224$), if I am not mistaken.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: