Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:29:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Altcoin for longterm investment  (Read 45184 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:05:16 PM

You can try to buy waves coin and for sure you will increase the price in the future and this coin is for longterm .
More waves that you have more profit to come in the future. I hope it will increase more .
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:59:22 AM

You can try to buy waves coin and for sure you will increase the price in the future and this coin is for longterm .
More waves that you have more profit to come in the future. I hope it will increase more .

Altcoins emerge as massive force against bitcoin in recent times and have given amazing returns to its investors. If you are able to pick the right altcoin for investment, it can make the life easier for you. Few altcoins have given almost 8k% returns to in less than three months. That's sounds unbelievable but that's true. Another thing one should look at before investing in a coin is to see who's behind it. It's actually one of the more important thing to consider before to invest in order to have a long-term investment..

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
DenGreen910

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:52:38 AM

Electroneum raises every day. Got any bounty in this project? Smiley
But I still try to diversificate risks and invest into different projects with stable product such as Cryptopay, lockchain, papyrus, wepower and Confideal these are all ICO’s I personally believe in...
lucas2008

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Stand up when you fall

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:02:15 AM

I also agree with Ingramtg and DroomieChikito, so investing XRP and eth long term is best.

Go to The Moon !
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:05:11 AM

If you are looking for altcoins for long term investment, i suggest you go for eth, avt, litecoin, and ark. These coins may not have been increasing too fast or highly but for me, they are good for long term investments. Though there are times that they go a bit low but they never failed to recover. Some of these coins have low increases in its value but one thing that makes it good for long term investment is that its value constantly grows.

noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:37:55 AM

to me i will invest in ethereum for longterm, etherium is standing at the second, behind bitcoin because it is one of the most common used by trader and investors in ICO, so it would be better to invest in Ethereum to earn profit in future despite ethereum price is falling due to unstable price of btc.

chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:24:33 AM

Iota Neo, Nem. Just my speculation.

Neo seems expensive right now but i see it possible to close up to ethereum as it improves a lot over it and has a large nation behind Smiley
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:23:52 AM

i think you should buy altcoins which is top 10 on coinmarketcap
moreover you can buy OMG, NEO two coins also best coin

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:40:00 AM

hello ,,
i just want to invest my BTC with a good Altcoin for longterm investment,, with proof of stake system  Smiley
so i can staking my coin too
maybe 1 - 2 years from now,,
suggest me a good altcoins,,
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio

You could go for Ethereum. With a market capital of 40 billion dollars, it has one of the strongest development teams which will help in its faster growth. Also it it the most preferred platform for posting ICO's. The coin has already proven a track record of tested technical ability to handle programmatic crises mid flight. The coin has a lot of potential. You can expect a good amount of worth from it.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:11:13 AM

hello ,,
i just want to invest my BTC with a good Altcoin for longterm investment,, with proof of stake system  Smiley
so i can staking my coin too
maybe 1 - 2 years from now,,
suggest me a good altcoins,,
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio

You could go for Ethereum. With a market capital of 40 billion dollars, it has one of the strongest development teams which will help in its faster growth. Also it it the most preferred platform for posting ICO's. The coin has already proven a track record of tested technical ability to handle programmatic crises mid flight. The coin has a lot of potential. You can expect a good amount of worth from it.

Agree ethereum is one of the most valuable altcoins that hold for long term, due to good condition of this coins more investors are attract to invest.
But there's a lot of coins that good for long term investment like ark, waves, bitcoin cash, bitcoin gold and electroneum, these are the potential coins that good to hold and to buy for long term.
EthereumBoy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:04:22 AM

I think golem is good investment. You should read more about it. There is idea that everyone can rent own computer cpu for others.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:57:39 AM

I think golem is good investment. You should read more about it. There is idea that everyone can rent own computer cpu for others.
according to my opinion there are large number of altcoins present in market but for longtern investment i will suggest you to invest in etherum and waves because these two are very interesting to large number of people and people are investing in them for future so in future their rate will be increase more and more and you can get enough profit.
sexycoin69

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:15:40 AM

when syscoin releases the companies that will be using their inventory system it could have a huge effect and get other companies starting to consider them as an option.

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:52:27 AM

a good Altcoin for long term investment, I give a suggest to choose Ethereum and XRP (Ripple). from my observations on the prices, it seems indeed that appropriate for long term investment that can provide more opportunities to gain profit. I've been also asking to people who are much more experienced in altcoin investment (he's my close friend), and indeed the answer is Ethereum and XRP (Ripple) about this.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:11:56 AM

If you are looking for altcoins for long term investment, i suggest you go for eth, avt, litecoin, and ark. These coins may not have been increasing too fast or highly but for me, they are good for long term investments. Though there are times that they go a bit low but they never failed to recover. Some of these coins have low increases in its value but one thing that makes it good for long term investment is that its value constantly grows.

this claim is not real at all...
ARK has an accumulated ROI of 21392% since ico in november 2016
ETH has an accumulated ROI of 93338% since ico in july 2014

ETH will keep on rising.. but ARK is more than overhyped right now.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:14:37 AM

GNT will be surpassed by SNM.. if i were you, i will take in mind this fact and split my investment in supercomputer technology at least .

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:17:02 AM

I think, you should stay high wolume coins like litecoin, ethereum, bitcoin. Buy bitcoin for long term investment. Bitcoin always wins. Altcoins end not to clear.
Fr13nd

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:19:43 AM

if you do not talk about the top currencies, then I would advise the EMERCOIN. I have been studying this platform for a long time, its developers are working on smart contracts. I think next year it will have growth.
oturanbilboa

Activity: 454
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:14:25 PM

Patientory, humaniq, bowhead, ripple and cash like this that have real world utilization. They may increase so fast.

You called all scam tokens. Smiley
Except Humaniq, they all are low level scams. Ripple and Bitcoin Cash is high level scams.

maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:20:51 PM

Dash and ripple are good options for you if you want to hug altcoin about 1-2 years but if I was you then I would choose bitcoin to hold it better because 1-2 years bitcoin price will be much higher now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: