Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:37:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Altcoin for longterm investment  (Read 45184 times)
Kalhie

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:01:07 PM

I know an altcoin that will be a good investment. @Viberate will be the best choice. They are fast growing right now. You can check this out at www.viberate.io. They have fb Viberate and twitter @Viberate_com. Don't miss this chance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
galz2017

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:06:18 PM

UNIFY and RUPX.
very low max supply.pos.good coins and community.
unify is up 2500 % in a few months(from 0.006 to 0.22)
unify has maximum coins of 19 million.marketcap is near 4 million.
bittrex and cex.io are planning to add this coin soon.
10 $ easy by june 2019.
join chat:
https://t.me/joinchat/FYtJO0Ls6GxxJSvdXxjIeQ
themaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:13:11 PM

Just buy ETH and be done with it.  You get a price bump with every ICO.

Binance Account - Get 10% discount on fees!
Don't you have a Binance account yet?
Register using this referral link and get a 10% discount on fees for all your trades!
Shpongled

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:19:55 PM

I'd say GRS as:
- Old coin (2014, so you can trust the devs) and very tech-centric coin
- Everything BTC/LTC wish to be: instant transaction, zero fees (more precisely almost zero: sending 10,000 GRS will cost you 0.000045 GRS), private transactions, mobile/desktop wallet, payments available via SMS
- Devs were primarily focused on tech before launching marketing campaign, contrary to most coins these days...
- Will focus on being added to many more exchanges
- Current price way below its ATH ($1.6 vs $2.7)

Pretty sure it is quite a safe bet for the long term.
AS08

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:24:34 PM

I think ETH, Wave, XEM because there platform is fundamentally strong and is being used by other altcoins.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:04:34 PM

I think ETH, Wave, XEM because there platform is fundamentally strong and is being used by other altcoins.

of course btc and eth is for the longterm investment..

the others are pumped and dumped for seasonally. but the kings are always be eth and btc
proexcept

Activity: 308
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:16:18 PM

For long-term investment you need to choose coins that have been on the market for a long time and have reached high popularity. These coins will give you a steady increase in your capital. This is the best ratio of risks (they are minimal) and profit (it is lower than for new ambitious projects).

⚫ ⚫ ⚫Make even more profit on crypto trading with secure automatic trading https://trade-mate.io⚫ ⚫ ⚫
RKh

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:17:35 PM

I am going to copy one of my previous posts:

and SO YOU DON'T SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU PEOPLE ABOUT NEBLIO AND XSPEC BEFORE

You can check my post history

1. Waves - fastest and most scalable blockchain in the world

2. Neblio - ETH with 8 programming languages. Already started to boom in price!

3. SpectreCoin - it has already had a minor explosion, soon to be the next Monero. Basically its a Monero on PoS, but will have first ever in crypto Stealth Staking. Easily 100$ price per coin in 2018

If first 2 are relatively known as both are TOP10 now and especially NEBLIO has gained x10 this month as a starter I will talk about "PoS Monero" anonymous currency that will have something in its sleeve that will surprise crypto world

and I ve already answered about XSPEC in another thread and will try repeat and clarify myself for any newcomers passing by, as I am a big believer in the project:

XSPEC's professional 15+ years cryptographers are preparing default stealth addresses and first ever in crypto staking on stealth addresses in Q2 2018.
Technical document will follow ofc.

By then stealth addresses will become the default ones and with stealth staking there will be no reason to go on public addresses again.

Besides that XSPEC already features an impressive list of tech, because of which without any shiny website, comprehensively written whitepaper or paid marketing (simply no funds for that right now) made almost x10 in one month:

- One of the best clients with fast transactions speed 30-60 sec txn's
- Integrated natively in-clinet TOR + masking TOR traffic mechanism (OBFS4) - helps to get though gov firewalls and provider monitoring
- Stealth Addresses which is a big deal if you know what they are for
- Automatically Adjusted in size Ring Signatures (screws blockchain analyzers)

So you can that it is almost makes it as I ve sad numerous times above - a Monero on PoS. A rather good compliment nowadays. We're waiting for defeault stealth addresses
amsterdance

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:22:15 PM

ethereum will get a better market exchange than bitcoin , i'm sure of that try to invest on
haxdag

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:53:47 PM

XSPEC for sure.
Salfuk

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:31:58 PM

Im holding XSPEC Spectrecoin for sure long term, think it has a very bright and fantastic future, should be up there rivalling Monero by the end of the year, it also has fantastic tech, and the big thing here is this coin is actually private, a lot of coins you see out there advertising as the best privacy coin are in fact not private at all, check out the new website and updated wallet that have come out in the last couple of days price and marketcap still very low... dont miss the boat on this one..
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:38:12 PM

I'll be going all-in in the ArcBlock project. Aims to support IoT blockchain applications, decentralized marketplace and will, in this year, implement an Open Chain Access Protocol and reference implementations for major blockchains Ethereum and Hyperledger.
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:56:22 PM

Go-to some obscure exchanges and investigate projects then buy in if you see any good one.. Tons of cheap coins can b found

https://cryptotvplus.com
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:16:31 PM
Merited by lolchina (5)

Neo is still good longterm investment imo as its consedered as chiniese ehtereum and backed buy their goverment,just look at what ethereum price now and see how much space there is for neo to grow price wise.My second pick is zen as its cheaper and better version of zec without the premine and with active team behind it
Davido93

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:21:03 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 11:02:27 PM by Davido93

Ripple and Stellar the price is still very cheap certainly a good long-term investment.
monero and neo have good prospects also in the future...  Grin

You are FullMember and still talking "Ripple and Stellar" is very cheap? You did not understood till today that you invest not in AMOUNT OF COIN, but you invest AMOUNT OF MONEY. The reason for low price is circulating supply...

p.s. Neo / Stratis / DeepOnion is good pick Smiley

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
gregory51gosh

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Analysis is the key.

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:01:20 AM

TokenLoyalty.io token

██████████████████████████
█████████████     ████████
███████████       ████████
███████████    ███████████
████████          ████████
████████          ████████

████ █████████      ██████
████    █████        █████
█████               ██████
██████             ███████
███████           ████████
████████        ██████████
██████       █████████████

████████████████████   ███
████████████████  ███ ████
████████████    ███   ████
████████      ███    █████
████        ███      █████
██████    ███       ██████
███████████         ██████
██████████   █     ███████
██████████ ███████ ███████

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ TOKENLOYALTY.IO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DAO ecosystem for loyalty programs: YOUTUBE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬LOOK AT THE WHITEPAPER▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████    ██████
███████████████████████████      █████
██████ █████████   █████████    ██████
████████ ██████     ██████████████████
██████████ █████   ██████     ████████
████████████ ███████████       ███████
██████████████ █████████       ███████
█████   ████████ ████████     ████████
████     █████████ ███████████████████
█████   ████████████ █████████████████
██████████████████████ ███████████████
████   ███████    ██████ █████████████
███     █████      ███████ ███████████
████   ██████      █████████ █████████
██████████████    ████████████████████
  *Whitepaper
*How to buy
*Roadmap
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:34:36 PM

there is nothing i am afraid.
only thing that you can trust for long term investment is bitcoin. all the other altcoins will go down in the long term and only it is in short term that they get pump and dumped and can give you any profit.
and always try to do your own analysis instead of asking others to tell you what to invest in.

there was one altcoin called DMD (Diamond) that i think had a pretty good stable price and if i am not mistaken it was a POS system. you might want to check that out because i don't have many details on it.

At the moment it is difficult to find one and I have to say that not even Bitcoin is safe for long term. Performance in the past does not mean performance in the future.

Some of the newer tokens that based on diamonds, gold and real state may be more stable but unfortunately they can easily be scams.
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:36:01 PM

Ripple and Stellar the price is still very cheap certainly a good long-term investment.
monero and neo have good prospects also in the future...  Grin

You are FullMember and still talking "Ripple and Stellar" is very cheap? You did not understood till today that you invest not in AMOUNT OF COIN, but you invest AMOUNT OF MONEY. The reason for low price is circulating supply...

p.s. Neo / Stratis / DeepOnion is good pick Smiley

I would go for deep onion short term, but long term I think is not going to be stable. Either it will catch traction and succeed or go to the pool of dead coins, but it won't stay in the middle.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:23:44 PM

nowadays the high altcoin value is high, You can invest an altcoin for longterm investment which is on top in the coinmarketcap. Do not worry about it. thank you for everything.
abyssus

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:33:23 PM

Oyster Pearl (PRL) looks promising  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: