Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:25:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Altcoin for longterm investment  (Read 45184 times)
asapjoshyy

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:24:44 AM

Neo is the most secure coin for long-term future we can expect the coin growth for next five years so we can built our future with one single coin Neo
I heard a lot of advice about NEO. But I do not see the benefit that NEO brings to the Crypto market. In my opinion, ETH, this is the most popular coin today, suitable for us to hold for a long time. If eth prices do not rise as expected, you will not be afraid to lose. That's my personal guess.

Neo has a ton of good qualities and brings a lot to the crypto market ... it has multiple dapps in the market already and probably the biggest exchange / ico coming of 2018 in NEX ... NEO could easily be a $500-1000 coin if Asia really starts booming .. definetly dont discount NEO could be like investing in ETH at $50
asapjoshyy

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:26:28 AM

what is a low market cap coin thats cheap that people are looking into that has potential 10x+ multipliers?? the only one im really seeing/ lking currently is Devery... but i want to start looking at more low key coins that havent boomed yet to possibly get a 100xer at one point, it happens all the time just have to get in at the right time and hope the project develops ... maybe Utrust?
psycox

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:49:10 AM

Ethereum would be a great investment if money is not a big issue for you. Very stable and has a very high possibility to give you a great fortune someday. There also Ripple and Tron where you can invest too. Bigger market cap, the better because there's an assurance that they will pump someday.
for the long term it is very prospect ethereum. so I think now with prices that still tend to be cheap. for investment is still very suitable and relevance
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:12:31 AM

hello ,,
i just want to invest my BTC with a good Altcoin for longterm investment,, with proof of stake system  Smiley
so i can staking my coin too
maybe 1 - 2 years from now,,
suggest me a good altcoins,,
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio

Just wondering .. Do you really want to invest your bitcoin for some altcoin? I think bitcoin is one of the good coins when it comes in long term investment so you don't need to look for some altcoins but at the end of the day your decision and choices are the only matter and if you really want some altcoin , try ethereum I heard that it is also good in long term investment.
hs84

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:13:40 PM

i was reading and watching a lot of stuff in the last days about zebi,...
maybe its not really on many radars at the moment.

to keep it short.
1. its backed from the indian government
2. no big exchanges at the moment
3. around 185 place in marketcap.
4. 70 mio dollar marketcap.

mix all the stuff together
first,... indian people are working normally for less money then the other guys.
they are in average good educated on working on computer.
if indian government is backing this system (you can find a lot in the web about that)
and they still are not on big exchanges,...

so i see them suuuuuuper undervalued at the moment!!!
make your own research Wink
... i do not belong to the team!
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:51:33 PM

hello ,,
i just want to invest my BTC with a good Altcoin for longterm investment,, with proof of stake system  Smiley
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio

Just wondering .. Do you really want to invest your bitcoin for some altcoin? I think bitcoin is one of the good coins when it comes in long term investment so you don't need to look for some altcoins but at the end of the day your decision and choices are the only matter and if you really want some altcoin , try ethereum I heard that it is also good in long term investment.
In terms of investment you should scrutinize everything in order to be sure on your investment, but in terms of coins bitcoin coins is good  for  long-term but for short-term it should altcoins that back up by profitable working products. Specially to those ICO’s that reaches hard cap.

hs84

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:20:18 PM

so many good ones,...
always do super deep research.
i did yesterday my deep research about zebi.
indian government backed,...
not on big exchanges,...
just give a look on it,... will make sense i think.
masternodes.com

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:56:12 PM

Every proper Masternode coin is a good investment. Stable passive income is always welcomed for every longterm investor. In our opinion,here at Masternodes.com, VeChain has a bright future because of their worldclass idea and capitalization of the market niche of luxury goods. They are implementing a tier masternode system, so you should look it up and see if you'd like any of the provided options. And remember to always do your own due diligence before investing in a [Suspicious link removed]d luck !
Julibas

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:58:58 PM

Really, for long-term investments the bitcoin is still the main investment direction, but, certainly, there are some alternatives which as I think, are good for investments, such as Eth, Iota and Stratis, perhaps, in the next 1 or 2 years, certainly, will benefit from these investments.
DuffyDuck1

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:38:51 PM

This is "get rich" coin if they manage to implement the tech.
CoinSlayer

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:51:36 PM

I think Taas is great altcoin to invest for long term. It keeps paying dividends and helping you making money. Its overall worth increases with total market cap. Nice coin to invest overall so..
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:08:09 PM

HELLO, I only mention it as my personal preference, not comparing it to other altcoins etc.

Scitoken (Scidex)

The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting.They are creating a new marketspace for scientific data.Amazing project!

soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:34:58 PM

hello ,,
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
doublecoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:11:56 PM

long term investment alt coins in my view then i will suggest Tron Neo And Iota all these three coins have long term investment profit potential coins holding these coins we can expect 5 times benefit
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:04:54 PM

Hello! now the correction in the market, so you have a great opportunity to buy altcoins at cheap prices.
pay attention to neo, stratis, waves, ada, eos, ethereum. Wink

BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:17:06 PM

NEO https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo/
Waves https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/waves/
Graft https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/graft/#charts
 Wink
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:50:22 PM

If you invest in a long position, you can choose a lot of coins, but I would choose Ethereum, NEO, Stratis, LTC, ETC, ZEC and others =) I think they are very stable and will always grow.  Smiley

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:14:10 PM

Almost all altcoins is best for long term invest because their value do usually takes a long time to grow but i suggest to everyone is to invest only on popular ones like etherium , ripple , neo , bch . In that way , you are verry sure that no one will scam you. Top alts are also have a probability to increase and pumped more oftenly when compared to unrated alts.

Hello! now the correction in the market, so you have a great opportunity to buy altcoins at cheap prices.
pay attention to neo, stratis, waves, ada, eos, ethereum. Wink

i think the correction for alts is already over because i see that the value is now started to recover. Most of the alts and tokens are now on green and had increased a good percentage. Yet i do agree that buying coins on a cheap price is the best idea in order to save and earn more.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:24:00 PM

I'd recommend to pay attention really supported and sustainable projects...I can point out Semux, Universa, Dagger coin...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:29:43 PM

Really, for long-term investments the bitcoin is still the main investment direction, but, certainly, there are some alternatives which as I think, are good for investments, such as Eth, Iota and Stratis, perhaps, in the next 1 or 2 years, certainly, will benefit from these investments.

Ethereum, monero, litecoin are good options for long term altcoin holding. Within 6-18 months, we can witness a huge price inflation in these altcoins honestly. I predict this for the last weeks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: