Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:30:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Altcoin for longterm investment  (Read 45184 times)
sabina.gnusareva

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:41:38 PM

I do not know who thinks, but I need to weigh all the risks and not play against the market. I always follow the price progress through the Find Tab app.
boris0148

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:56:36 PM

Neo reaches $ 1,000 in a few years. We will see a huge rise of the strongest corporations. It's gonna be exciting.
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:21:11 AM

The only altcoin that is good for long term investment for me is the BTC. It is the coin that has the highest price in the market and it is the one that will give you a good profit and big earning. No coins can beat the BTC. In coinmarketcap, BTC is the 1 coin that has a highest price. most of the people who is investing in the market convert their coins to BTC for a better value of their coins cause the supply of the BTC in the market is many that is why it has the highest price of the altcoin. BTC is the one that will change your life. no other coins maybe if you join the airdrop you can use the coin for the longterm investment hodl it and wait for the price to pump so you can used it for trading or exchange it to fiat or you can sell it. There are many coins that you can used for longterm investment. But for me the best coin in the market is the BTC.
longergou

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:56:28 AM

The long-term altcoin I hold is BTM. If you plan to hold it for a long time, I think you can observe this cryptocurrency, I believe you will be interested!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:00:48 AM

If you need good altcoins to invest for long term investment, I will suggest you buy ethereum, litecoin, NEO, EOS, waves, cardano or ripple because these altcoins are very good and they have very good potentials on long term holding.
1DC

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:02:24 AM

hello ,,
i just want to invest my BTC with a good Altcoin for longterm investment,, with proof of stake system  Smiley
so i can staking my coin too
maybe 1 - 2 years from now,,
suggest me a good altcoins,,
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio

There's only one coin that comes in my mind when it comes to long term investment and that is ethereum because Ethereum is one of the top coins in the market and it's also promising until now so the profit is sure when you invest on it.
rdtt13

Activity: 186
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:09:03 AM

hello ,,
i just want to invest my BTC with a good Altcoin for longterm investment,, with proof of stake system  Smiley
so i can staking my coin too
maybe 1 - 2 years from now,,
suggest me a good altcoins,,
thanks before

best regards
Scor Pio

There's a lot of good altcoins in long term investment but for me the best one is ethereum because it is credible since it all started so you don't need to worry about you investment when you trust your money in it.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:15:07 AM

Regarding long-term investment, I suggest that you do not hold more than one year, at least this year, I believe that you have seen how much the price of ETH has fallen since the beginning of the year, and even if the bull market is coming, you can't recover too much loss.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
kamikagomi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:18:02 AM

Just buy ETH and XMR, you cant go wrong with those bets
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:12:25 PM

Within 1-2 years. Altcoin is the best choice as ETH. Definitely have ETH. and some other altcoin like NEO ICX and ETC. These are altcomments that are highly valued at the present time and in the future
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:06:27 PM

Altcoin is very good for investment in my opinion is Ethereum and NEO, these two coins in my opinion have a very bright future and very promising so very suitable for investment in the long term.
homojenshit

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:59:57 PM

A very promising long-term investment is Ethereum, Ethereum has a much better future.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:07:03 PM

Within 1-2 years. Altcoin is the best choice as ETH. Definitely have ETH. and some other altcoin like NEO ICX and ETC. These are altcomments that are highly valued at the present time and in the future
- 1 or 2 years is a very long distance, everything until that time there will be a huge difference, more precisely, we do not know whether eth or the market will change in the positive or negative direction in the future. Especially in the current period, when the market is not moving so well, we can see the potential risks that it might happen in the future, investing in the long run will not be a rational decision, we should turn to short term would be better

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:41:39 PM

This time I hold the coin etherium tel and Ripple. Ripple was my first investment in crypto.and some coin result of ICO, I plan to hold in a certain time while waiting for price hikes so as to bring in profit.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

Perhaps I would choose Ethereum and Red Pulse. In my opinion this 2 the most promising coin. By the way, Red Pulse has big events on July 21.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

Currently, a very large number of altcoins are worth investing in. But I would advise you to invest in EON (EOT) protocol ICO which has a good future.
Fakeer 666

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:40:55 PM

You need to invest in bitcoins, they are always in price and now began to grow in price. In my opinion, it is ugly to invest in bitokoya decline, but to take off the fruits on takeoff. Only you need to guess when this will be taken. Then everything will turn out.
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:17:32 PM

ICOs would be a fantastic option for a long term investment, of course i'm not telling you how to spend your money, but with an ICO you can easily get a position in and forget about it for a long time and come back to possible great returns.
Here are a few that i'm pretty keen on myself.

TIP Blockchain aims to create the most user-friendly and easy to use platform in the cryptocurrency economy, that connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that users face today when using cryptocurrency.

Daostack IO powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:08:29 PM

I would recommend taking a look at a few ICOs, not sure if that counts as an altcoin for you but yeah.
Of course, I hope you understand the inherent risk that comes with ICO, just do your due dilligence.
Orthogonal is an investment company that focuses their attention and resources on companies that almost promise financial return.

GrapheneTech is the first cryptocurrency based on a revolutionary material; Graphene.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:28:49 PM

If you are looking for proof of stake coins exactly, then you can pick Cardano. This is the most promising alt that will grow this year. I also think that it will be interesting to watch this stuff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3u5cb9Swlg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: