Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:32:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange  (Read 51486 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:44:12 AM

this project will surely help those small and medium businesses in the traditional market if they know how to use the platform and how to be engage with this. did we have some educational initiative for them to get involve?

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Deja (OP)

Activity: 330
Merit: 250

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 06:17:14 AM

this project will surely help those small and medium businesses in the traditional market if they know how to use the platform and how to be engage with this. did we have some educational initiative for them to get involve?

The site will host guides about solidity, diagrams to know how blockchain can secure their data and how smart contracts can automate their internal system.

Ethereum.Link will help them to integrate this into their businesses.

Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:24:58 AM

The site will host guides about solidity, diagrams to know how blockchain can secure their data and how smart contracts can automate their internal system.

nice to know that, if everything goes as planned, then, we can say  even this early that this project will become a success.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 11:07:03 AM

the phase with 25% bonus is ended, i hope will arrive more investors.
in any case 133btc seems good, or not?
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 05:01:38 PM

Yeah, I too hope that more investors come. 133btc seems to be good for the first 3 days. The target ICO price can be calculated thru:
(Total Coin for ICO /3) * ETH price on bitcoin = Target ICO
(55000/3) * 0.06btc = 1100 BTC
Deja (OP)

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 06:30:07 PM

nice to know that, if everything goes as planned, then, we can say  even this early that this project will become a success.

Thank you for your words . Smiley

Deja (OP)

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 06:31:09 PM

That's right, with +136 BTCs LNKs exchanges we have surpassed the minimum cap, (10%) .

Drnice

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:25:49 PM

Waiting for the signature campaign to start so I can join , my space is available  Cheesy nice logo btw

Signature campaign has started, join and claim huge rewards  Smiley : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1891312.msg18789594#msg18789594

More than 650 LNK's given away equivalent of 225 ETH.
The signature campaign has started, this is serious, just for a little time I've not been in touch I have lost a lot of info... Embarrassed
Drnice

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:28:11 PM

I hope there is still space for me no matter how small it is, I'll take it.
Deja (OP)

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 08:55:09 PM

Hello,

We have just opened live chat support in our ICO page for any question or problem you may experience:

Please click the live support button inside our dashboard: https://ethereum.link/ICO/index.php

Thank you very much for this great start.

Steven.

Chikako

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 09:07:53 PM

Hello,

We have just opened live chat support in our ICO page for any question or problem you may experience:

Please click the live support button inside our dashboard: https://ethereum.link/ICO/index.php

Steven.

That's cool, watching this one and I'm surely will get into it later.

what's the max cap on this ICO?
Deja (OP)

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 09:17:11 PM

Hello,

Steven.

That's cool, watching this one and I'm surely will get into it later.

what's the max cap on this ICO?

Hi,
Thankyou!

Max cap is 60,000.00 LNK

Deja (OP)

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 11:52:00 PM

lol, if you want silver to store in the back of your home just go to your nearest store and buy it, why those silly questions on a  crypto project
I think his concern is the cost per coin, it doesn't make sense realistically at current pricing.  It would be cheaper to buy silver and then store it at a bank at this moment.

Well you aren't buying silver, you are buying shares from silver trading market and other markets/links with other companies integrating ethereum LNK, that what that token is, silver token is not for sale now and when it does, its price will be pegged to silver
I understand, I'm just saying the first thing people will be thinking is due to a backing of 36% silver for each coin.  Its going to be assumed this is only for silver, not an ecosystem coin.

True, but if people go little deep into our project they'll see it is a strong plus compared to other similar projects on which the token bought isn't backed by any physical asset and virtually price could go down 99% of its value.

AmunRa

Activity: 338

I use recycled electrons

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 03:16:57 AM

Reserved for  Romanian translation ( if it's not too late)
Please advise

Oracol Xor-Stay tuned for ICO info www.oracol.mobi
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 07:18:20 AM

indonesian white paper update https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Rc5Tm6Wc_qVl9nWGZPOUNFZTQ/view?usp=sharing

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Watanabe1505

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:58:33 AM

Vietnamese translation updated. Please confirm Smiley
Threads :
https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=14637.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1905215.0
Whitepaper :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1P2YHZTQQw-bXVmdnk1dkxndHc
christyh

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 03:12:50 PM

Reserved for  Romanian translation ( if it's not too late)
Please advise

Dear Sir, I can translate this thread and whitepaper to Serbian language. Do you need it?

TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:37:16 PM

Well you aren't buying silver, you are buying shares from silver trading market and other markets/links with other companies integrating ethereum LNK, that what that token is, silver token is not for sale now and when it does, its price will be pegged to silver
I understand, I'm just saying the first thing people will be thinking is due to a backing of 36% silver for each coin.  Its going to be assumed this is only for silver, not an ecosystem coin.
True, but if people go little deep into our project they'll see it is a strong plus compared to other similar projects on which the token bought isn't backed by any physical asset and virtually price could go down 99% of its value.

I see it precisely because the animos that are still below 50% make silver have a greater chance in the future of cryptocurrency, everyone just thinking about the clarity of the current trade without thinking of the potential that will arise from its development, so we know the other variations besides the comparison between bitcoin with gold.
Ebrelus

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 06:28:27 PM

I reserve translation into polish.

So what's the actual guarantee that said silver will be physically proven to exist, being safe? Storing silver (or any other physical precious metal ) always comes with a cost. How will it be covered?

I lately read about Royal Canadian Mint which will provide real precious metal certificates working on secured dedicated blockchain. This i could call a safe way to bind both precious metals and world of crypto. Check this out. This might be the solution for you.  
Deja (OP)

Silverlink

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 07:00:43 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2017, 07:11:43 PM by Deja

Your translations has been added to OP, thanks you.

You are now in the reward list.

Reserved for  Romanian translation ( if it's not too late)
Please advise

Reserved

Quote from: christy

Dear Sir, I can translate this thread and whitepaper to Serbian language. Do you need it?

Reserved.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: