Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LNK] [Ethereum.link] | Linking Desk | Flexible Market Connector | Coinexchange  (Read 51474 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:52:11 AM

Thanks for all support for LNK Projects
We cant say this project scam without real proof

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uchiha

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:57:57 AM

This campaign is very good, so many investors who join this project, they both hope that this project will be successful and become a big project later, I will always join in this project, this good project
jessicadrewd

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:49:03 AM

Let's go link, great company growing we're seeing, from the marketing process to the ICO growth, we're all great!

I just saw there are few hours left to get 9% bonus
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 10:19:09 AM

One his path is this project must go smoothly and deja will get green trust,
the dev team should be able to prove this the project is not a SCAM,
prove it and people will believe it !!  Smiley

Why don't you just give the dev the benefit of the doubt for now. So far everything about this ico has been on the up and up. People are too fast is making false accusations without proof.

In crypto world it's very hard to give someone the benefit of the doubt. This worked back in 2013 but now people are much more caution because most of them had learn their lesson the hard way. I really hope that this will get sorted out.
regtable69

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:17:39 AM

A good idea/ nice campaign, ability to used the blockchain in business is an advantages even in the small amount/ high budget because of the fast transaction and if we lucky it is easy to earn a profit.

And also to become popular in the market, the blockchain and to increase the user and population of different currency.
A great idea to use the blockchain for a business that cause in the future a advantages to cash money.

In our society they look only for the price or profit that will be possible income not in the opportunity. My friend is correct, that you need to know more knowledge about bitcoin/altcoin and learn first where you can get a better opportunity. And that's the reason why I join in this campaign. I see that it has low ICO(enough for harwork that you do) but I think the budget will increase in the other day. More days need to wait until the campaign will finish so that chances to get profit is not illusion.

I believe 450 LNK plus the additional 100 just added is not a low reward, if you do the math it is almost 10 BTC, and if eth/btc rate goes higher it will be more, idk what campaigns are you seeing but this one looks great.
It really isn't a bad rate since the participants allowed is just limited. And the price of LNK is based on ETH and just as what you've said, ETH price may increase just like before.

I hope the project goes success with the slow investments coming it may reach the max cap but it will take too long. If only big investors will see these because this really is a good one being backed by physical silver by devs.
By the way, why 9% bonus rather than 10% .
Dont listen to this guy guys hes a fake. Stolen hero profile

http://ghettomining-co.in/net/coin 0% fee +potential block reward  https://discord.gg/NXDanPe net discord
http://ghettomining-co.in/ltc/coin 0% fee                                            https://discord.gg/kHekYc5 pool discord to sign up
http://ghettomining-co.in/waya/coin 0% fee
Drnice

Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:27:53 AM

Ethereum.link is still growing, #linkproject is still developing to a higher height and it is giving room to businesses which will love to be with crypto-currencies. That is good for me, still loving still following
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:31:27 AM

im hoping that this would be true and legit, i put my trust in this hoping that i would not regret to join this campaign, this would be my first so i trust this campaign and i never leave this until the campaign will end.
Same as your opinion, I hope this campaign will true and trusted even others make a bad information for this campaign. Then, just prove it to others that this is legit even others leave because of different non-sense opinion.

Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:47:32 AM

Ethereum.link is still growing, #linkproject is still developing to a higher height and it is giving room to businesses which will love to be with crypto-currencies. That is good for me, still loving still following
I'm just amaze regarding of budget in this campaign it is still stand for others and make a good name even others have a negative trust for deja.
I'm not thinking that it is because to make a good images then at the last they will run. I make a positive feelings to success this campaign.

mellorbo666

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:57:05 AM

A good idea/ nice campaign, ability to used the blockchain in business is an advantages even in the small amount/ high budget because of the fast transaction and if we lucky it is easy to earn a profit.

And also to become popular in the market, the blockchain and to increase the user and population of different currency.
A great idea to use the blockchain for a business that cause in the future a advantages to cash money.

In our society they look only for the price or profit that will be possible income not in the opportunity. My friend is correct, that you need to know more knowledge about bitcoin/altcoin and learn first where you can get a better opportunity. And that's the reason why I join in this campaign. I see that it has low ICO(enough for harwork that you do) but I think the budget will increase in the other day. More days need to wait until the campaign will finish so that chances to get profit is not illusion.

I believe 450 LNK plus the additional 100 just added is not a low reward, if you do the math it is almost 10 BTC, and if eth/btc rate goes higher it will be more, idk what campaigns are you seeing but this one looks great.
It really isn't a bad rate since the participants allowed is just limited. And the price of LNK is based on ETH and just as what you've said, ETH price may increase just like before.

I hope the project goes success with the slow investments coming it may reach the max cap but it will take too long. If only big investors will see these because this really is a good one being backed by physical silver by devs.
By the way, why 9% bonus rather than 10% .

why do you have my account? i created that account back in 2013 took some time out of crypto and come back to find my account hacked and login changed. your a low life theif

tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 01:50:09 PM

people give money to a dev with negativ trust and no escrow? cmon guys if youre THAT risk friendly you should just shut up and wait now ^^
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:17:13 PM

Could you atleast tell on which all exchanges it will be available for trading purpose
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:24:34 PM

considering the amount raised and the remaining days we can say that it's too early but it is as clear as the sun that this project is a successful one despite of those questioning the credibility of the dev, the investors already gave their trust for this very good project.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:27:59 PM

considering the amount raised and the remaining days we can say that it's too early but it is as clear as the sun that this project is a successful one despite of those questioning the credibility of the dev, the investors already gave their trust for this very good project.

I have been watching this one closely.  But those of us who remember MintPal and so many other ICOs where the DEVs took the money and ran.  Time will tell, but I have been burned by so many underhanded DEVs, I will wait until it hit an exchange.

tehMoonwalker

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 02:31:03 PM

I have been watching this one closely.  But those of us who remember MintPal and so many other ICOs where the DEVs took the money and ran.  Time will tell, but I have been burned by so many underhanded DEVs, I will wait until it hit an exchange.

no escrow no money, some people should tatoo it on their chest
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:35:35 PM

No trusted escrow, no money.  Some scams have happened and YoBit releases escrow and leaves people stranded with no wallet and worthless coins.

TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:35:14 PM

Guess it helped that the account wasn't marked until most of the coins were raised. Could of scared a lot of investors away!!!

Yes, project has enough funds to grow and with so many channels we are advertising on it will make little to no impact that, we refused his Escrow services (from lauda) that's why the tag, but we refused him only, not all. He talks about trust when he only has a big number of anonymous accounts here on this forum and tried to escrow a project of this size, (Ibminer=Lauda). We can't trust someone just by seeing green numbers below its avatar.

This topic is to talk about Link, please ignore him and let's keep this project with such high quality as always.

Following an investigation, we've found this user having tried to offer a 'multi-signature' escrow when in reality he had two of these 3 accounts.

Prove to us that this project is legit, it will also affect your reputation in the future, I still support this project with full positive.
tehMoonwalker

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 03:39:23 PM

No trusted escrow, no money.  Some scams have happened and YoBit releases escrow and leaves people stranded with no wallet and worthless coins.

muahaha having yobit as escrow is truly a reason to run away Cheesy
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:44:26 PM

$630,000 plus makes for one hell of a vacation!!  I hope it's legit!!

Drnice

Merit: 251

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:03:37 PM

I'm just amaze regarding of budget in this campaign it is still stand for others and make a good name even others have a negative trust for deja.
I'm not thinking that it is because to make a good images then at the last they will run. I make a positive feelings to success this campaign.
If we are to look only at the negative part of a businesses then the law of business will be forfeited and profits will not be attained. deja being a part of this campaign will give him a positive trust other than the negative existing, cheers.
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:23:07 PM

Difficult situation, but why are they refusing to prove the values collected? Is it so bad to play clean and put the numbers on the table?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: