Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:16:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: |ANN| |SPEEDCASH| |X13| Fast, Private, Secure, Untraceable and Decentralized  (Read 50448 times)
ArtPt

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:13:30 AM

Why is this coin still mooning Shocked I don't get it. I've applied to airdrop anyway and looking forward to staking this one.
Enjoyed building this one from source in Linux, glad it's qt4 and not qt5. The build worked perfectly in Lubuntu 17.10.
Looks like I might have to invest at some point, but not at these current levels.
Mooning? Look at its market cap, it is around $200k, not $200M. There's no even single alive project with such low levels of capitalization, so the price doubtlessly will just increase as long as development continues. Probably you just not take into consideration its very limited coin supply.

The SCS price forecast was published on walletinvestor: https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/speedcash-prediction

Based on TA indicators they state SCS as awesome long-term investment!

Seriously you believe it? impossible to accurately predict the price of a coin, there are many variables, and let's face it, if SCS follows the same path as BTX, it may be worth up to $ 30,00 in 2019, impossible to predict with perfect accuracy.
I understand the fact that most of these forecasts are based on thin air, however they allow to see some trends much easier than by naked eye. And just like scs can worth something around zero (if they will totally fail), it can go far more than $30 even in this quarter. Just multiply $30 by around 500 000 possible scs coins and you will get around $1,5M for total capitalization. Even $1,5M is still 100x smaller than BTX's $150M.
Sirenny

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:19:35 AM

This project looks very serious. Hopefully projects like this are just the beginning. I like your design.
cryptoscoope

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:04:33 PM

What is special about this coin?
•   SCS has a low supply of less than 500 000 coins in total.
•   SCS has fast block generation time, with our hybrid PoW/PoS network producing new blocks every 20s - 30s, which makes it possible to have a single transaction confirmation within this time, and a full TX confirmation within 90 seconds.
•   SCS has a reduced annual PoS interest of only 8%. This makes the overall coins supply controllable over years.
•   Of course, SCS network is decentralized, working on real blockchain and offering same level of stability, security, and privacy as many others. In a combined list of 1000+ new cryptos, there's no single coin with above-mentioned combination of parameters.
•   We already have our own blockexplorer with messaging over blockchain support, and this can be easily decentralized.
•   Among other "small" coins, we already have our own pool, which has tens of ASIC miners and provides around 300-500GH/s network hash rate, keeping network difficulty over 1k.
•   We are focused on the establishment of a real community of people interested in technical aspects of out project. That's why on most pages of this site, the comments are open.
•   The coin itself has never been pumped, and we are not planning to do so.

What will make this coin unique?
•   We have a decent roadmap, which includes all the key things, such as creation of decentralized Web Wallet, a secure Anonymous Messenger over the SpeedCash blockchain, the stand-alone advertisement/banner networksolution and the payment gate. All these features will be developed by only Scash team without dependence on possible investors and partners. This alone should bring the real value to the SpeedCash network to the new level.
•   We have started the development of the unique hash function, which can allow the reasonable trade-off between ASIC miners and the workstation owners to be made. This also should make it possible for transaction speed to increase even more without resorting to Master Nodes and off-chain solutions as well as help to to save electricity on "useless" work.
•   We are not going to waste our resources on marketing when they could firstly be used towards real technical progress.
•   Some of the most interesting results should be ready in May 2018. This is a relatively short period in comparison to most ICO-based projects.
alkaiser

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 02:16:20 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 02:52:17 PM by alkaiser

Good Luck for this Coin , cheers

Provider Of Block Explorer - Portfolio : https://blockxplorer.info/ , PM me if you interested to use my service.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:38:26 PM

Why is this coin still mooning Shocked I don't get it. I've applied to airdrop anyway and looking forward to staking this one.
Enjoyed building this one from source in Linux, glad it's qt4 and not qt5. The build worked perfectly in Lubuntu 17.10.
Looks like I might have to invest at some point, but not at these current levels.
Mooning? Look at its market cap, it is around $200k, not $200M. There's no even single alive project with such low levels of capitalization, so the price doubtlessly will just increase as long as development continues. Probably you just not take into consideration its very limited coin supply.

Ah yes, I didn't even notice, thanks! I saw it was in the top thousand rank so didn't bother to check. I forget so many coins don't have market cap rank.
Thanks, you make a very valid point, I'm going to throw some money away already. I want to stake my built from source wallet already  Grin
It's still 4x from a few months ago, but I'm still following the drift about no volume tiny market cap.
belyaevsergey

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:43:40 PM

I want to study this crypto currency more
dragonvslinux
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:21:53 AM

After testing out the wallet I have to conclude it's anything but speedy when it comes to syncing. Downloading the blockchain didn't take too long, but when syncing daily it takes hours again to get up to date. I don't have this problem with any other QT wallets or otherwise, even with DeepOnion over the tor network it's 10x faster.
Anyone else finding this problem? Don't think I'll be throwing money into this project quite yet, but will be looking forward to staking the airdrop still.
That and keeping an eye on the price  Wink
coins-hunter

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:31:03 AM

After testing out the wallet I have to conclude it's anything but speedy when it comes to syncing. Downloading the blockchain didn't take too long, but when syncing daily it takes hours again to get up to date. I don't have this problem with any other QT wallets or otherwise, even with DeepOnion over the tor network it's 10x faster.
Anyone else finding this problem? Don't think I'll be throwing money into this project quite yet, but will be looking forward to staking the airdrop still.
That and keeping an eye on the price  Wink

The price issue, I believe it will greatly value if the dev continues in the project, coin's with few units are excellent for growth in the medium term.
k0ub

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:32:29 AM

then study it  Roll Eyes

❍ Deviantcoin ❍
HIGH ROI POS + MasterNode
Upto 90% MN Rewards (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2816025.0)
dragonvslinux
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:45:15 AM

then study it  Roll Eyes

Lol, that's probably what they're doing.
belyaevsergey

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:50:37 AM

It is most convenient to buy at tradesatoshi or cryptohub. There are no problems with sending. But I had an ETH on Yobit. I decided not to send from it, but to take it there, create a yobitcode and send the PM to the developers through the site. After a minute, there was SCS on my wallet. Clearly working guys))) Grin
LilDonkey

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:58:01 AM

Do you guys have a roadmap for 2018?
belyaevsergey

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:26:22 AM

Do you guys have a roadmap for 2018?

Have you seen their road map?

scash.ml/roadmap
Cryptocucumber

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:27:55 AM

https://www.cloakcoin.com/en/start-here.html
CloakCoin is based on the revolutionary ’Blockchain’ concept but has added some very simple and clever layers of communication and a sophisticated off-blockchain coin mixing system making it impossible for 3rd parties to trace transactions between CloakCoin wallets.

Scash is based on the revolutionary ’Blockchain’ concept but has added some very simple and clever layers of communication and a sophisticated off-blockchain coin mixing system making it impossible for 3rd parties to trace transactions between Scash wallets

A copy of a sentence?

same developer?

so is this a copy of cloakcoin or what?
belyaevsergey

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:26:06 AM

CloakCoin is based on the revolutionary ’Blockchain’ concept but has added some very simple and clever layers of communication and a sophisticated off-blockchain coin mixing system making it impossible for 3rd parties to trace transactions between CloakCoin wallets.

Scash is based on the revolutionary ’Blockchain’ concept but has added some very simple and clever layers of communication and a sophisticated off-blockchain coin mixing system making it impossible for 3rd parties to trace transactions between Scash wallets

A copy of a sentence?

same developer?

most likely took the idea as a basis. either the same people took part in the development of the two currencies. in principle on the market a lot of currencies copying each other Smiley))

for example DASH BTC
brandelloflavia1979

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:27:22 AM

I'll support this coin
cryptoscoope

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:40:22 AM

A copy of a sentence?

same developer?

"Does the Cloakcoin have PoW? Has the Cloackcoin 30 seconds block rate?"

there is a big difference between cloakcoin roadmap and speedcash roadmap check by yourself

http://www.scash.ml/roadmap/

and it will be big profit if speedcash can rise the same marketcap  150x 😁

its time to invest in scs

Lou-Lou

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:52:52 AM

A copy of a sentence?

same developer?

maybe they started with CloakCoin inspiration, but now SpeedCash really goes it's own way, and their progress is really impressing. And descriptions can be the same for nearly all cryptos
Cryptocucumber

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:26:53 AM

whats the best exchange to buy speedcash on? also i refuse to use yobit or cryptohub because they have giving me problems in the past, are there any better exchanges? im going to invest a little in this coin and hopefully the devs keep up with their roadmap!
belyaevsergey

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:36:37 AM

whats the best exchange to buy speedcash on? also i refuse to use yobit or cryptohub because they have giving me problems in the past, are there any better exchanges? im going to invest a little in this coin and hopefully the devs keep up with their roadmap!

I can recommend tradesatoshi.com
I had no problems there Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: