Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:57:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: |ANN| |SPEEDCASH| |X13| Fast, Private, Secure, Untraceable and Decentralized  (Read 50447 times)
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 2210

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:47:37 PM

I've been trying to tell people for a month now this coin has no where to go but up.

I now own 2.6% of this coin supply...most of the rich list are people just like me.  We're not selling....buy them if you can.

One thing that's not mentioned very often concerning SCS Speedcash's supply:  If crypto has a surge like last December, SCS coin has no way to be diluted back down after it goes up...what I mean is, there is not millions and millions of coins held by devs/owners to be sold to bring the coin back down.  It will come back down when people like me, sell....and I'm not selling.  Good luck, do your research and enjoy the next few months.

For me, personally, the price has gone up too much to purchase further. Not until I see the whitepaper.
I've seen nothing but pumps over the last 3-4 days, with all the supply under a certain value being wiped off the exchanges in one shot. Yesterday yobit, today cryptohub. Then dumped on TS at a higher price.
I don't think I'm even nowhere near 0.5% of the supply, but the fact that let's say, 30 some people could control the big majority of the supply makes me stop at this point and hodl what I have.
Small supplies also have their disadvantages. Depends on which side you're on, though.

Yeh that's far enough, I wouldn't be purchasing up at these levels either, I buy low and hodl, not buy high hoping to chase profits. Sounds like if you already picked some up then you're sitting on gains, so can't imagine there would be a rush to add to positions. Buy the dip instead, surely. Bare in mind however, despite the recent gains this week, the price has been gradually gaining in the last few months, so to me it's hardly surprising to see this altcoin double in value this week. There are so many tokens that have doubled or tripled, so it's not too sharp/parabolic as gains go. Especially given that it's a low cap coin, whereas others with similar market cap are up 500%+ this week, those are the ones to stay away from.
If you want to know what parabolic looks like then look at EOS  Grin
mr.quackquack

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:01:11 PM

Anyone want to sell some cheapies Smiley
m0rpheus04

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:35:26 PM

For me, personally, the price has gone up too much to purchase further. Not until I see the whitepaper.
I've seen nothing but pumps over the last 3-4 days, with all the supply under a certain value being wiped off the exchanges in one shot. Yesterday yobit, today cryptohub. Then dumped on TS at a higher price.
I don't think I'm even nowhere near 0.5% of the supply, but the fact that let's say, 30 some people could control the big majority of the supply makes me stop at this point and hodl what I have.
Small supplies also have their disadvantages. Depends on which side you're on, though.

Yeh that's far enough, I wouldn't be purchasing up at these levels either, I buy low and hodl, not buy high hoping to chase profits. Sounds like if you already picked some up then you're sitting on gains, so can't imagine there would be a rush to add to positions. Buy the dip instead, surely. Bare in mind however, despite the recent gains this week, the price has been gradually gaining in the last few months, so to me it's hardly surprising to see this altcoin double in value this week. There are so many tokens that have doubled or tripled, so it's not too sharp/parabolic as gains go. Especially given that it's a low cap coin, whereas others with similar market cap are up 500%+ this week, those are the ones to stay away from.

This only came under my radar at around 6k sats. So that's when I bought a few.
Of course you buy the dip, but since this coin is in ramp-up right now, I don't foresee a dip based on the past evolution. Or if it happens, the new low will be higher than the last weeks high. (hope that makes sense)
But usually what worries me is the manipulative approach to the markets instead of the more natural one.
I've been to school, lol man, I know what parabolic means Cheesy   but yeah, that EOS to me reeked of fishiness right from the start, not to mention that clown of a CEO.  Oh lord..
mr.quackquack

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:46:33 PM

I would say more of a perpendicular incline Cool
coins-hunter

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:23:06 AM

It's nothing  Smiley
good news is always welcome  Cheesy
SnakeGriffin

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:13:25 PM

1,32 dollars per coin. Incredible growth over the last days. Soon it will go to 10 dollars.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:51:05 PM

Of course you buy the dip, but since this coin is in ramp-up right now, I don't foresee a dip based on the past evolution. Or if it happens, the new low will be higher than the last weeks high. (hope that makes sense)
But usually what worries me is the manipulative approach to the markets instead of the more natural one.
I've been to school, lol man, I know what parabolic means Cheesy   but yeah, that EOS to me reeked of fishiness right from the start, not to mention that clown of a CEO.  Oh lord..

In general I agree, a dip could be higher than last weeks highs, but at least you'd be buying red which is better than buying green. The price you get in at isn't so relevant, I would be buying the oversold RSI on this one, rather than the coin at a set value, even if you're waiting for a while. That said, if this HitBTC listing happens then I wouldn't be hanging around waiting, but also the current spike could be based on this hype at the moment too.
Not to put anyone off investing, a lot of people are playing with profit at the moment so are a bit looser with investments it seems.
The last month has confirmed this with the incredible rise of small altcoin dominance against BTC and the top 10.
greml

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:13:54 PM

In general I agree, a dip could be higher than last weeks highs, but at least you'd be buying red which is better than buying green. The price you get in at isn't so relevant, I would be buying the oversold RSI on this one, rather than the coin at a set value, even if you're waiting for a while. That said, if this HitBTC listing happens then I wouldn't be hanging around waiting, but also the current spike could be based on this hype at the moment too.
Not to put anyone off investing, a lot of people are playing with profit at the moment so are a bit looser with investments it seems.
The last month has confirmed this with the incredible rise of small altcoin dominance against BTC and the top 10.

I think exaclty the same that this hype is generated by the HitBTC news.
And when the HitBTC listening does not come in the next days, i think we will see a dip.
cryptoscoope

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:11:30 PM

Hello! We are slowly working on building up our marketing. Several people as a community are working on this. In the past weeks, we have created a Medium Weekly Update, a Subreddit, Infographics, and in my opinion a general lessening of FUD with an increase in positivity. Step by step, things are moving forward. The devs are definitely working to get on more exchanges and negotiations are underway.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:15:26 PM

EVERY promising coin I make the same mistake.  I sell some on a top, thinking I'm gonna be able to buy the dip.  I sold some (1/6th of my stash) at 9k thinking it would come back to 7k. Now it hasn't and we're at 14k.   Undecided  To me the new low will be 9k.  I'm buying back in at that price IF we see that price again.  All the other SCS I have I'm keeping.  Something tells me this coin is going to fly so hard, Mars won't notice it has been passed so quickly...THAT supply with those features & developments?  I haven't seen that in quite a while and I've been hanging around here since 2014.
Capuchino

Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:42:41 PM

why does not the wallet work on the yobit.net exchange? 

Did you contact the exchanger to solve this problem?
dragonvslinux
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:48:06 PM

EVERY promising coin I make the same mistake.  I sell some on a top, thinking I'm gonna be able to buy the dip.  I sold some (1/6th of my stash) at 9k thinking it would come back to 7k. Now it hasn't and we're at 14k.   Undecided  To me the new low will be 9k.  I'm buying back in at that price IF we see that price again.  All the other SCS I have I'm keeping.  Something tells me this coin is going to fly so hard, Mars won't notice it has been passed so quickly...THAT supply with those features & developments?  I haven't seen that in quite a while and I've been hanging around here since 2014.

Wow, just checked today and up 60% WTF! Was not expecting that. I'm up like 350% from 36 cents, haven't sold a coin yet  Cool
kokmeto

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:39:00 PM

http://pool.scash.ml:8080/dashboard.html

friends, do you have a new pool proposal for speedcash?

that is, except
coins-hunter

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:23:04 PM

Low emission coin has its appreciation quickly when many traders begin to buy in large quantities, the tendency is to appreciate more and more, I'm sure that below the 0.00010000 BTC it will not arrive any more, and be prepared, when it is listed on HitBTC, will rise to 0.001 BTC easy  Wink
m0rpheus04

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:03:13 AM

Oh how I love love LOVE when people say they are "sure" of something in the crypto space.
Nice marketing bro (to avoid the word) but remember this is a free market.
I would very much like to see SCS break the evolution patterns, but I guess we'll wait and see.  Grin Cool
iviscu

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:12:13 AM

I'm in the train! Bought some in the past...  Smiley this will skyrocket till the end of this year!
XingTheRubicon

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:50:51 AM

Less than 1% of coins are actually for sale.....this one could go up in a hurry
bandar

Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 01:02:37 PM

This bullrun be like december 2017 all over again.  Grin
dragonvslinux
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:03:36 PM

Only 1% for sale is usual, a lot of people aren't selling  Wink Notably it's upto $2 now though, so you were kinda right lol.
This has now outgrown my BTC position Grin
XingTheRubicon

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:02:19 PM

Only 1% for sale is usual, a lot of people aren't selling  Wink Notably it's upto $2 now though, so you were kinda right lol.
This has now outgrown my BTC position Grin

I don't think you know what I mean...

Your average low supply coin (like btc) or even a coin with only 10 millioin supply....the owners or devs have MILLIONS of coins to sell into bull run after bull run.

SCS just had a buy order for $2 per coin for 2,000 coins (at that moment $2 was the all time high)  They got 40 coins.

No one is selling...the investors like me (i have 12,000+) are not selling.  the only coins in play are about 1% of the supply.

INX and MKR have similar coin supply's and they are both over $1,000 per coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: