Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:28:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: |ANN| |SPEEDCASH| |X13| Fast, Private, Secure, Untraceable and Decentralized  (Read 50447 times)
coins-hunter

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:18:13 PM

The time I deposit they didnot mentioned it, and I was in their telegram group they was approving yobit, yes it's my fault to deposit in yobit,
I will scs contact form several times they don't answer me
Several times I asked guide in their tweeter kindly but they don't give any answer but then when I complained aggressively in tweeter they blocked me.
Know I don't know how can I get back that coins
What I'm upset about is they don't respond to emails/contact form
And now everybody knows yobit is scam and Russian police are investigating about it and there are hundred of complainers about yobit and I think scs should separate himself from yobit if they are right
I'm newbie in Crypto and after studying for monthes I decide to start by investing in scs. And it was my first in Crypto world, I was believe for scs project and a real fan but now....

Several times I have already bought SCS in YoBit, I have never had problems, I use YobiCode, I send to dev's email and it sends me to my wallet, I get coins without problem, and since the first time I went to SCS in YoBit, I verified that the wallet was under maintenance, to see this I did not deposit nor withdraw (nor could).

Guilt was uniquely yours for not taking care, I use YoBit since I joined the world of blockchain and so far I have not had problems, what everyone has to be is caution, if you transfer large amounts of coins, do in several transactions and not only in a single transaction, just like in real life, in the blockchain world we should take the same care.

on the support of the dev, would like and congratulate them, they respond fast and you do not need to send multiple emails, with only a single email everything is resolved regarding the transfer of coins from YoBit to SCS wallet.
coins-hunter

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:45:45 PM

could we please get a NEW EXCHANGE

We are listed at 7 exchanges (I don't count yobit, to be delisted imo). Is this number low? It's been achieved in just 4 months! Wow, incredible pace.

https://www.scash.ml/#exchanges

But you are probably thinking about some big exchanges. Well, hitbtc - negotiations are in progress, and I'm sure it's just a beginning.

Happy trading  Wink
For those who doubt the power of a great exchange, see Example of listing on HitBTC

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-iOCReiJBkq8/Wu92HfsKLCI/AAAAAAAAGBA/FnpOtXka8xkmjD_IHQY4s0FWOp54SMwZgCLcBGAs/s1600/btx_listed_in_hitbtc.png

This is an example listing, BTX failed months later, offering massive Airdrop making its price drop, and its coin supply was from 700K to 16M, so we see its price fall on the chart.

When SpeedCash is listed on HitBTC, its price will rise, it will attract many traders, including whales, causing a Pump worthy of popcorn and many laughs of happiness  Cheesy Grin Grin
child face

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:09:31 AM

Hey guys help me please, how can i do a backup of my scs wallet(for example if i lose my laptop)?thanks
Mnemonikkk

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:47:45 AM

Hey guys help me please, how can i do a backup of my scs wallet(for example if i lose my laptop)?thanks

Very easy:

File -> Backup wallet -> name your file .dat -> save in a safe place

I recommend to save the file .dat in external usb stick or hardrive. Rememeber file with ending .dat (wallet.dat for example) is your wallet, there is your money, keep it secured.

Hadifara

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:34:28 PM

Very thank to scs team,  I contact admin@scash.ml and within one day they refund my coins from Tobit
Before I was contacting other emails and tweeter cause no respond I received and I was gettig disappointed
Sorry SCASH team Kiss
child face

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:11:27 PM

Very easy:

I recommend to save the file .dat in external usb stick or hardrive. Rememeber file with ending .dat (wallet.dat for example) is your wallet, there is your money, keep it secured.

Thank you very much for your reply)
Mnemonikkk

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:38:02 PM

Very thank to scs team,  I contact admin@scash.ml and within one day they refund my coins from Tobit
Before I was contacting other emails and tweeter cause no respond I received and I was gettig disappointed
Sorry SCASH team Kiss

Nice Cool
Mnemonikkk

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:40:50 PM

Very easy:

You're welcome
Ricleo

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:53:09 AM

from the news we had from the hitbtc roadmap we had to enter at the end of April. Are there more precise information in this regard?
Thank you
Hodler43

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:54:25 AM

Have you guys seen this video with bitcoin, litcoin ethereum and tron in it, it’s pretty jokes!!!

It's called 'Meet SLATE'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua6Vn68dBjg
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:17:31 PM

Any thoughts on if price will drop? looking to accumulate, however seems pretty stable around 2.50+ at the moment

Imagine now someone tells you a date when the price is supposed to go up. Will you believe that and invest because of that?

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Mnemonikkk

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:15:34 AM

$SCS @SpeedCashMedia is now trading on the #CryptoBridge Decentralized Exchange!

https://twitter.com/CryptoBridge/status/994085728387850241

8 exchanges available (besides yoshit) - excellent progress so far.
Ivanetadichk

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:07:16 AM

It is a predictable question...but are there any plans for masternodes? Roll Eyes
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 2210

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:11:08 AM

Very easy:

I'd recommend dumping your private key too, so you don't have to rely on your memory for the encryption password of your wallet (presuming it's encrypted).
These private key(s) should be in cold storage and nowhere else. To do this go to console in settings and type dumpprivkey your-private-key.
Avoid doing this while connected to the internet.
cryptoscoope

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:36:24 AM

Sorry SCASH team Kiss
nice
child face

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:07:42 PM

When we can expect SCS to be listed on bittrex?
coins-hunter

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:57:13 PM

When we can expect SCS to be listed on bittrex?

On Bittrex I do not know, but on HitBTC this is under negotiation, by the end of the month I believe it is already listed on HitBTC. (I believe, not that it will happen)
ngocvien

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:31:50 AM

What we see is a perfect route, I trust SCS, we all believe in the moon. Release is very, very capitalized, I have invested in SCS a lot, and in 2019 I will be rich! Grin
SnakeGriffin

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:50:19 AM

What we see is a perfect route, I trust SCS, we all believe in the moon. Release is very, very capitalized, I have invested in SCS a lot, and in 2019 I will be rich! Grin

How much did you manage to accumulate lol. The coin has a bright future.
Capuchino

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:53:01 PM

SCS Fiat markets are added!

USD: https://crex24.com/exchange/SCS-USD
RUR: https://crex24.com/exchange/SCS-RUB

https://twitter.com/speedcashmedia/status/994937698472353792
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: