Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:14:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: |ANN| |SPEEDCASH| |X13| Fast, Private, Secure, Untraceable and Decentralized  (Read 50447 times)
SpaceNeedle

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:41:29 PM

As you all know, I've been involved in this coin since it was <.25 cents.

I've made countless posts praising SCS for months now. 

I have recently come across a few things that are very concerning.  I am not into FUD, and I hate doing this because there are so many good people I have met who are fellow investors. 

To put it bluntly, there is a reason SpeedCash is still at 1 million market cap.  The devs will not reveal even who they are, for months now....and I'm pretty convinced of the reason.  Not to get in to it too much, but this project is not legitimate in my opinion.  I'm writing this to inform fellow investors of my opinion...I AM NOT TRYING TO TELL ANYONE WHAT TO DO.  Just informing you that I believe SCS is a scam at least at some level.

Just FYI....best of luck to you all

Seriously?  You're one of the reasons I started to look in to SCS.

Was considering going in pretty heavy, but re-thinking that now. 

Crap.

Why the change of heart?
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:30:17 PM

Jee... some people really  Grin  this coin went from 30 cents to 3 dollars in less than two months, now it's STILL 500% higher than a few months ago and you people are whining?  What do you expected?  No one cashing out and x100 in a day or 3?  You really need to be more patient and if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.  Nevertheless I do agree that it would be wise to give more info by now: whitepaper, team or at least one of those.  Now would be a good timing  Grin 
coins-hunter

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:38:15 PM

As you all know, I've been involved in this coin since it was <.25 cents.

I've made countless posts praising SCS for months now.  

I have recently come across a few things that are very concerning.  I am not into FUD, and I hate doing this because there are so many good people I have met who are fellow investors.  

To put it bluntly, there is a reason SpeedCash is still at 1 million market cap.  The devs will not reveal even who they are, for months now....and I'm pretty convinced of the reason.  Not to get in to it too much, but this project is not legitimate in my opinion.  I'm writing this to inform fellow investors of my opinion...I AM NOT TRYING TO TELL ANYONE WHAT TO DO.  Just informing you that I believe SCS is a scam at least at some level.

Just FYI....best of luck to you all

So many good things and you care about something that almost every coin has in common.

This is normal, focus on the tecnology of the coin, in the roadmap, you are worrying about futile things.
bandar

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:08:56 PM

Scam accusations without proof on a moment where the price dips.  Don't you just LOVE crypto?  All the fud to scare people, even lower prices, more accusations, no proof and then boom all of a sudden the price shoots in the air and the fudders are gone.  Let me get some popcorn  Grin

The truth is that this is not an ICO and by that fact alone it's less of a 100% premined scam than most of the investmentes made in here.  But don't worry, most investors here can go really really low before they actually are in loss so fud won't do much harm. We hodl, no matter what. 

coins-hunter

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:15:56 PM

SCS IS A SCAM
BE CAREFUL

You tell this to the inexperienced believe it and sell your coins, soon after you buy at a low price, I know this trick  Wink
greml

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:50:15 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 07:53:12 AM by greml

Edit and "Deleted"
caramel

Activity: 151
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:57:38 PM

Hi guys

i have some difficulty to open the wallet folder

what are you using to open  7Z  Huh

and if speedcash have discord channel can someone share the link please

thanks

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
coins-hunter

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:39:16 AM

Hi guys

what are you using to open  7Z  Huh

thanks

to open the .7z file use the 7zip software, link below:
https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

if you want to enter the SpeedCash Discord channel:
https://discord.gg/nWbVu4x
ThreeSixNine369

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:31:36 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 05:15:58 AM by ThreeSixNine369

PEOPLES PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT ALL LAST MONEY WHICH I  ASKED ANMD MAD BEEN LIKE Ä FUCKING  MANIAC TO GET THEM AND USED MA OWN ALL  LAST MONEY  AND  THEY FUCKING  ALL GONE SOLE  LEFT.  EMG THE  HECK  I  EVEN  BOUGHT 0.000369SAT With something  like  600-700 and with  hunderds last times over 0.0003sat.  FUCKING  crypto  one  and the same  good damnm  FUCKING satanics  shadow  govs doing  these thing to steal  peoples  money  more! Fucking cryptos  have  eaten so much time and money nerves and everuything! RICH AND WEALTHIEST GO AND FUCK YOUR FUCKING SELF! MATERIALISTIC WORLD AND ADDICTION TO MONEY! BLOCKCHAIN AND MARK OF THE BEAST! HUMANS PLEASE DONT GET INTO THESE REPTILIAN LIKE CREATURES BEHIND THESE THINGS. STILL HAVE  TO SELL 498SCS HAD 598.. HOPEFULLY WILL GET EM' SOLD AT LEAST AT 0.00027 SAT... ORDER SITTED FOR SOME LONG TIME BUT NO.. THINKING THATHAVE TO SELL AT 0.00018.. THIS REALLYU HURTING TO SEE.. HUGE DROP IN PRICEW ANS SO ON.. once again NO CRYPTOS STAY AWAY FROM THESE IF DONT WANT GET TO HAVE A BAD AND SAD FEELING..
bandar

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 07:07:45 AM

Cheesy  Dude, really... don't take that much LSD, drugs are bad m'kay?  Roll Eyes
coins-hunter

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:45:13 AM

LSD is little, the guys are drinking gas  Grin Cheesy
caramel

Activity: 151
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:09:01 PM

Hi guys

thanks

thanks for your help...

so I extracted the file and found myself with a file in scash.msi format???

Everything all right until then??? or did I get the wrong file???

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
coins-hunter

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:36:58 PM

Hi guys

thanks

thanks for your help...

so I extracted the file and found myself with a file in scash.msi format???

Everything all right until then??? or did I get the wrong file???

msi is windows installer, just open it will start the installation.
cyptomania

Activity: 93
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:48:34 PM

No bigger exchange means back to 50 cents,all the last week gains were on the HITBTC rumour,still holding I believe they get it done but it might be tomorrow might be 6 months,they don't communicate well,still a hold though.I'm going to get more if it goes minus 50.
coins-hunter

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:55:00 PM

No bigger exchange means back to 50 cents,all the last week gains were on the HITBTC rumour,still holding I believe they get it done but it might be tomorrow might be 6 months,they don't communicate well,still a hold though.I'm going to get more if it goes minus 50.

This is just a correction, I think the listing on HitBTC takes time, only for contact is 1 week (HitBTC's own info), outside RPC API integration, testing and etc ... can take 1 month, big exchanges usually work rigidly to avoid future problems.

while that does not happen, many will sell, this is what happened before the SCS hit $ 3.60, was quoted at $ 0.80 then went to $ 0.38 and days later $ 3.60

this is in all the currencies, can not lower a little that everyone goes out selling their coins, then grows again again and those who have sold repent, I have already passed through this, you have also passed, everyone will go through this situation.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 2210

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:02:46 PM

These mini dumps and pumps are excellent for traders.  Funny to see how this rolls out to be a coin which pumps but never really dumps.  It has gone from 30 cents to 3$, back to 1,6$ and now 2,6$.  Traders just know this coin will go higher.  Most coins that pump so hard (x10) get dumped very hard, not this one.  Interesting to watch really.  I bet we won't see less than 1$ anymore.  People are fueling up and most aren't selling more than a bit for daytrading and accumulation.

Classic case of micro cap (<$1m) breaking out to small cap territory. Also if you want to dump a big amount then there's such low volume that you end up liquidating the order books and selling low. Kind of what happened couple of days ago, someone dumped a big amount and moved the price a $1 down within hours. Obviously, this isn't how you make money, this is impatient investors worried that it will crash down below a $1. Personally, I think this is very unlikely, previous resistance will act as new support. Same story, different coin.

If you're going to dump, do it into a buy wall, otherwise you're just pissing away your profit. Some people never learn!
Looking forward to the bounce from $1. Mark my words! People will be buying up this 70% discount, as per usual.

cyptomania

Activity: 93
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:51:37 PM

Hi,I agree your 100& correct,I think there 27,000 for sale on the 2 exchanges,that's 5%,the other 95% are not for sale and just sitting back waiting,now is a good buy time but I'll wait to see it lower,if not I'm still happy with my position.
lanhuong925

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:05:55 AM

Well, I have stocked this coin, this is a coin with good design and route. I'm trying to get people to buy SCS. Because of the advantages of SCS that we see very well. Fast, discreet and grow. The support team is also always working.
OZmaster

Activity: 804

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:47:19 PM

Well, I have stocked this coin, this is a coin with good design and route. I'm trying to get people to buy SCS. Because of the advantages of SCS that we see very well. Fast, discreet and grow. The support team is also always working.

Let them make their own decisions and let the technology speed for itself. Talking people into projects also makes you guilty if they lose a lot of money in the end.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
saucepesto

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:34:07 PM

Good pump today, possible 10$ very soon i think  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: