Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:28:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 [329] 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT  (Read 277191 times)
Phase_Shifter99

Activity: 305
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:56:58 PM

Hello, could someone predict the value of 1 XAUP token? 9% discount is not so cool and also you risk that the company will not pay you money when you sell them back your gold or?

There is not much possible, they have to buy the Gold, and this 9% discount they give upfront they need to earn on there invoice platform.
9% for 12 months is a pretty nice interest, where banks give only 0% or -1%

So this offer is really for People interested to buy gold cheap or to find a highyield interest paying bond to park excess liquidity or gold-speculators, IMO.

Risk is always involved when there is a third-party, but this is a task for Populous to explain what kind of investor protection they offer. I
personaly think this question will resolve itself when there where several iterations of XAUp sold to the market and sold back properly.

The cost of one XAUp will be the cost of 1 oz of Gold(minus 9%), where the Price of Gold is in 12 month ? Who knows possible much higher than now.

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:09:35 AM

What is the token "XAUp Gold Token"? Why they created one more token and where is this token trading? Is MEW supporting this standart of token?

I try to explain:

Populous is not only about invoices, its also about to be a perfect market-place bringing together interest searching investors (Liquidity) with short time loan searching Invoice-Seller. By this way Populous can offer for both sides low cost(Invoice-Seller) and high interest (Gold-Token buyer), which is a perfect WIN-WIN.

Invoices is clear, what is doing this XAUp Token(Crypto Gold-Token)?  

XAUp Token buyer bring in there liquidity (Money, in USDC) and buy a Goldtoken backed by phyc. gold with a delivery time of 12months.

Here comes the great part:
     XAUp buyer get upfront paid 9% interest and at payment date the invest plus any gold gains in the 12 month timeframe.
     XAUp has price protection to the lower side (you get always at minimum your invest back and take the gains of gold when it has climbed higher in 12 months.

The result of this deal is like buying 9% fixed income bond backed by gold plus gains of gold in the 12month timeframe.

XAUp is a ERC-1255 type Token (it has its own unique Serial_Number and Identity).
You should not send it to MEW(it does not support it).  Best place is to leave it at Populous Wallet or send it to a ERC-1255 compatible Wallet (like Enjin Wallet to name one)

Currently you can do, to my knowledge, only privat deals if you want to sell it earlier or and this will be the standard way as today let in with Populous-Wallet then you get the payment plus any gold gains back after 12 month or delivery of one physical ounze of a best quality Gold-Coin bought for 9% less.

There will be in some months a dezentralized Populous-Exchange called P.DEX, there it will be possible to sell/buy XAUp earlier if wanted.
At this P.DEX you can expect to find gold-buyer which hope to get a good deal to buy crypto or physical gold cheaper as at the goldcoin shop next door.

###################

An here comes the funny part for speculators:

Lets think you bought  10 x XAUp Gold Token ** at market low and with a 9% discount  (Market low for Gold was for example 1200usd and you bought it for 1010usd)
8 weeks later Gold had a good run and your XAUP-Gold is now worth 1390usd. You sell your 10 x XAUp at P.DEX for 1390 (may some % less).
In 8 weeks you made 380usd x 10 = 3800usd. Cool ? Now "rinse and repeat" you buy again Populous Gold etc etc etc.

What happens if Gold goes down while you invested in XAUp, nothing, you wait until the 12 months period is over and get your money back.

What does Populous thinks about it, if you use XAUp for pure speculation ? Welcome, they simply love it because you bring liquidity to Populous.  
What does Populous thinks about it, if you get very greedy and buy 1000 x XAUp  for pure speculation ? Same answer like above

** XAUp Token comes out limited and in tranches, and sells out fast once it is established in the market place. If XAUp is sold out, price of "young" XAUp Token in the secondary markets will rise and XAUp will become a seller market, and upper price limit will be the physical price of gold. "old" XAUp Token will always orientate torwarts the physical gold price, specially near and at the payback time.

Well, but this token is not backed by real gold? And what a profit for them selling gold with discount? As I understand this is like a futures for gold?
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 05:46:11 AM

Cool

Guys, amazing PPT price action this night, on a ETH down day PPT made 5% upmove against ETH and went to 1,42 usd.
As it looks like, it could be, that we are seeing here the early very early stage of a dramatic up move for PPT in a crypto baer market.

It this comes true all eyes goes to PPT miracle coin  Shocked

Also PPT is in a valid ABC correction which could end now, and will move in the next strong bull mode rally.  Makes me a little bit sad because after weeks I could convience my wife to buy some cheap PPT at 1usd per token, and now it looks like this good times of cheap PPT are now over forever.  Cry

what would be really awesome is if PPT could play out its price chart differently to btc, XAUp would help it to slowly become something like that in my eyes. depends on what PPT becomes.
That's not going to happen IMO, BTC has been dictating the pace in the market, so for now, let's just be contented with that.
So far the market is getting greener, BTC started a rally and we are seeing now that altcoins are also in green, volume keeps growing as good news are announce. PPT for now is still stable, it might follow soon.

Expecting some positive movements in the market which will help the people to find some good profit because the value of PPT also went very low in the market due to market fluctuation, when the market starts recovering we might see some huge growth in this coin too.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:55:39 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2019, 11:19:24 AM by Anonylz

My main focus is on PPT at its current price which shows enormous potential upward from here. There is a reason to believe lats time without any working product it reached over $65. Now already invoicing being traded time to time plus founds will be acquired by new project. Somehow these two projects are connected and fate of them will be depending on each other as well.

very true, and let me include ATH according to CoinGecko was $75 and now -98.4% from ATH, if ppt can get to that rate without a strong backing of a working product now that invoice are been traded on the platform and with the coming of XAUp Golden Poken, i think this token will do well long term, there is no better time to stuck some ppt up than now, you never no what the next bull run might bring Wink
It is not because this project is bad, it is because bad market conditions. All top coins have the same level of reduction.

Nobody said the project is bad i don't know where you get the idea from,  rather looking at the possibility of how big the project will be one's the market has reverse, mind you even bad market condition can not linger on for long, there will be a time for reversal and project like populous will definitely bounce back, the reduction affects all level of coins am sure you are aware of that.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:00:05 PM

Maybe current range will be bottom for PPT trade volume is also not impressive as compare with early days when it was moving into good direction. I hope soon it will get succeed to bounce back and this time it will make more solid move in coming days in these days there is good activity in crypto market which could help this project too.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
speedster.one

Activity: 147
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:54:35 PM

My main focus is on PPT at its current price which shows enormous potential upward from here. There is a reason to believe lats time without any working product it reached over $65. Now already invoicing being traded time to time plus founds will be acquired by new project. Somehow these two projects are connected and fate of them will be depending on each other as well.

very true, and let me include ATH according to CoinGecko was $75 and now -98.4% from ATH, if ppt can get to that rate without a strong backing of a working product now that invoice are been traded on the platform and with the coming of XAUp Golden Poken, i think this token will do well long term, there is no better time to stuck some ppt up than now, you never no what the next bull run might bring Wink

indeed, if i rememebr clearly amazon was also -95% when it reached its highs back in the 2000's area, look at it now, XAUp might be the thing to trigger the PPT perhaps?
speedster.one

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:57:09 PM

Hello, could someone predict the value of 1 XAUP token? 9% discount is not so cool and also you risk that the company will not pay you money when you sell them back your gold or?

i would say 1 XAUp token would be perhaps 200-300$ greater than gold. 9% discount in my opinion is pretty cool looking at the price of gold, thats like around about a $120 discount.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:18:07 PM

Cool

Guys, amazing PPT price action this night, on a ETH down day PPT made 5% upmove against ETH and went to 1,42 usd.
As it looks like, it could be, that we are seeing here the early very early stage of a dramatic up move for PPT in a crypto baer market.

Also PPT is in a valid ABC correction which could end now, and will move in the next strong bull mode rally.  Makes me a little bit sad because after weeks I could convience my wife to buy some cheap PPT at 1usd per token, and now it looks like this good times of cheap PPT are now over forever.  Cry

what would be really awesome is if PPT could play out its price chart differently to btc, XAUp would help it to slowly become something like that in my eyes. depends on what PPT becomes.
That's not going to happen IMO, BTC has been dictating the pace in the market, so for now, let's just be contented with that.
So far the market is getting greener, BTC started a rally and we are seeing now that altcoins are also in green, volume keeps growing as good news are announce. PPT for now is still stable, it might follow soon.

Expecting some positive movements in the market which will help the people to find some good profit because the value of PPT also went very low in the market due to market fluctuation, when the market starts recovering we might see some huge growth in this coin too.

It will only depend on the latest Bitcoin prices this year and if the queens of all types of coins have good prices it will have an impact on other types of coins. You can see for yourself the changes.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:18:14 PM

i would say 1 XAUp token would be perhaps 200-300$ greater than gold. 9% discount in my opinion is pretty cool looking at the price of gold, thats like around about a $120 discount.
I do not expect such high price. You have to think about it as a discount and most of discounts are free. So if they buy your discount they expect much bigger return. Also it will depend on the price of gold that Populous will be selling and number of tokens in supply. If there will be high supply there will be hard to find people who will buy your discount. Roll Eyes

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:26:38 PM

Cool

It will only depend on the latest Bitcoin prices this year and if the queens of all types of coins have good prices it will have an impact on other types of coins. You can see for yourself the changes.
That is not true, Bitcoin only shows the direction where market goes. But XAUp would be something like stable coin or? If buyer receive a 9% discount to buy a gold, the price can´t fluctuate too much, I think.

Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:57:10 PM

I do not expect such high price. You have to think about it as a discount and most of discounts are free. So if they buy your discount they expect much bigger return. Also it will depend on the price of gold that Populous will be selling and number of tokens in supply. If there will be high supply there will be hard to find people who will buy your discount. Roll Eyes

so much will depend on the volume and the market at that time. if the crisis comes and gold is trading at 2.000-2.500$ per ounce, then a 9% discount will be very pleasant for many traders.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:04:05 AM

Cool

That is not true, Bitcoin only shows the direction where market goes. But XAUp would be something like stable coin or? If buyer receive a 9% discount to buy a gold, the price can´t fluctuate too much, I think.

Bitcoin's role is more to prove that these systems work at scale and all around the globe in a trustless and reliable manner.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
jooj2

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:37:30 AM

In my opinion, it's very risky to backed any coin by gold nowadays. gold price isn't a stable at this time.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:50:24 PM

Cool

Bitcoin's role is more to prove that these systems work at scale and all around the globe in a trustless and reliable manner.

It's true that Bitcoin is not a type of coin that you can trust with the present value because the coin continues to have a new price in just seconds. You can see for yourself the development.
speedster.one

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:30:38 PM

so much will depend on the volume and the market at that time. if the crisis comes and gold is trading at 2.000-2.500$ per ounce, then a 9% discount will be very pleasant for many traders.

yeap, they can put that 9% to something else for example silver? which is what im going to do. im pretty sure you dont sell back to the company but to other peers?
speedster.one

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:35:12 PM

Cool

It's true that Bitcoin is not a type of coin that you can trust with the present value because the coin continues to have a new price in just seconds. You can see for yourself the development.

Agreed overall, it is doing some sideways action which is alot more stable that before, for now that is. im thinking after we go below $3000 to 2.5k or something is when we can see prices of everything starting to rise, silver's price chart looks pretty similar to that of bitcoin. We all looking forward to getting past that 1 trillion market cap hopefully was so close last time.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:25:16 PM

In my opinion, it's very risky to backed any coin by gold nowadays. gold price isn't a stable at this time.

What are you talking about? It is one of the most stable asset what we ever have. You never heard about phrase: gold is store of value? That´s why also Bitcoin is called digital gold.  Roll Eyes

pandukelana2712

Activity: 728
Merit: 1005

BountyPortal Supporter & Hhampuz is my manager

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 07:08:12 PM

Are you sure about your opinion?
AFAIK gold has been used as a means of payment and price comparison of goods for a long time, even since you have not been born in this world.

Why do you say the price of gold is not stable?

FYI, even the value of FIAT money has a basis for the price of gold.
You can read this to upgrade your mind.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:31:16 AM

am not sure i agree with you on that, would you rather have it pegged to btc which is highly volatile with an unstable price or backed by gold who's price is regarded stable and change less, why do you think some project now are having tokens backed by gold? because it has a high level of stability than btc, ofcourse price of gold do change sometimes but compare to btc, it's way better.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:08:31 PM

am not sure i agree with you on that, would you rather have it pegged to btc which is highly volatile with an unstable price or backed by gold who's price is regarded stable and change less, why do you think some project now are having tokens backed by gold? because it has a high level of stability than btc, ofcourse price of gold do change sometimes but compare to btc, it's way better.
Gold or any physical metal is good to backed in crypto because fiat is no longer good and with gold we can say that the value will both rising up together in the long run. Many people still not get the reason behind this kind of projects that use gold over BTC. Whatever it was, the knowledge is always different from others and soon if they will realize how good is gold or not its always their decision to chose what kind of projects they wanted.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Pages: « 1 ... 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 [329] 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 »
  Print  

Jump to: