Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:34:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438027 times)
ymh343993

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:19:46 AM

I don't think the increase of Minereum market value is due to pump but it is in fact the response of investors to the project. It shows that the it has gotten attention and we need to keep it pushing higher. I am sure developers have much more in their basket to offer in order to make it much more worthy than these current price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
devpol

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 02:32:45 AM

Thanks for minerium best rate good
Come on up up up to the mars Smiley
I like it

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
Twitter   ❐ Facebook   ❐ Youtube   ❐ Linkedin    ❐ Telegram  
▄███████████████▄
██           ████
██    ▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██             ██
▀███████████████▀
  Whitepaper
        ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
▄███████████████▄
███████   ███████
██████     ██████
███████   ███████
███████▄ ▄███████
█████████████████
███████   ███████
▀███████████████▀
Announcement
  Thread in: ( eng ) ││ ( rus )
keyboardwalking

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:31:48 AM

Thanks for minerium best rate good
Come on up up up to the mars Smiley
I like it

i feel like you learned english off the side of a cereal box
hansen.ng

Activity: 632

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 03:54:53 AM

is the mining process patented?
since I saw the roadmap has "Creation of Ethereum Tokens with exclusive minereum mining processes"

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:31:28 AM

Can anyone tell me if this is possible:

Since people want to sell genesis addresses, but there is no way of proving that the seller does not have access to the address after selling it, there is just no market.

So, what I thought about was writing a smart contract, that can be signed with the private key of a genesis address, that can only be signed once and that limits all further actions this address can do to send MNE to a single specified address.

This way, even if the seller still has access to the genesis address, all they could do would be sending MNE to the address of the buyer.

Now, even if this was possible (which I don't know), there are some caveats:

This only works, if there is no way to reverse the contract. This means that making a mistake, such as entering the wrong receiving address, forgetting to state an address, or any other way of missing the correct form would lead to locking in the MNE for good.

Since it only works once, a buyer wouldn't be able to resell the genesis address. In theory, the seller could sign the same smart contract with their receiving address, but at some point, a buyer would have to send their MNE though so many addresses, that the work and gas cost would render the effort not worth it.

any thoughts?

It is still risky for me, why buy genesis address if you can buy Minereum on exchanges? I think better buy MNE and then Hoard.
Jarunik

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:37:51 AM

I am in the same boat Voltaje. You will become higher rank if you show more activity in the forum. If you are just lurking for years like me you will still be a noob.  Roll Eyes
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:09:26 AM

Since people want to sell genesis addresses, but there is no way of proving that the seller does not have access to the address after selling it, there is just no market.

So, what I thought about was writing a smart contract, that can be signed with the private key of a genesis address, that can only be signed once and that limits all further actions this address can do to send MNE to a single specified address.

This way, even if the seller still has access to the genesis address, all they could do would be sending MNE to the address of the buyer.

This only works, if there is no way to reverse the contract. This means that making a mistake, such as entering the wrong receiving address, forgetting to state an address, or any other way of missing the correct form would lead to locking in the MNE for good.

Since it only works once, a buyer wouldn't be able to resell the genesis address. In theory, the seller could sign the same smart contract with their receiving address, but at some point, a buyer would have to send their MNE though so many addresses, that the work and gas cost would render the effort not worth it.

any thoughts?

It is still risky for me, why buy genesis address if you can buy Minereum on exchanges? I think better buy MNE and then Hoard.

do not buy genesis address,, just buy and hold minereum,, on exchange,, maybe next month minereum will be listed on bittrex,,
private key is can not be change ,, seller will always keep their private key..

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
hansen.ng

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:27:02 AM

what would be the price of a genesis address?

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
the_timetravler

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:46:55 AM

Did you checked this thread yet?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1872178.140

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 05:47:50 AM

No one know what the price itself, but you can see any offer in this thread, that about Sell and buy order Mne https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1872178.0
hansen.ng

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 06:16:35 AM

No one know what the price itself, but you can see any offer in this thread, that about Sell and buy order Mne https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1872178.0
thanks but I am curious about the price of the genesis address, not the MNE token itself. How much would somebody be willing pay for it? any guess? Just out of curiosity, Not that I am selling.

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
atchoum6760
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:25:30 AM

thanks but I am curious about the price of the genesis address, not the MNE token itself. How much would somebody be willing pay for it? any guess? Just out of curiosity, Not that I am selling.

If one guys sell an genesis adress it's possible but after there is two person that have the keys of the account eth.

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:33:13 AM

You can't change things once they are gone. This is what happened in this project people were not knowing or showing interest when the addresses were taken to add them into smart contract they have simply missed completely to get on. Now only realistic and secure way is to keep buying at low rates before it becomes huge which is seeming to be anytime soon. MNE is best investment for long term.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Aabcde

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:48:29 AM

Why I cannot send any single MNE from MEW to Livecoin? It says that bad transaction. Its not about the amount of ETH or the others because I was do the right thing for sending my token.

▄▄█████   ▄▄█████   ▄▄█████  ▄▀▄
    ███████▌  ███████▌  ███████▌  ▀▄▀
   ████████  ████████  ████████   ▐▌
  ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▄▄ █
  ████████  ████████  ████████ ██▐▌
 ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌ ▐███████▌▐█▀
 ████████  ████████  ████████
▐███████  ▐███████  ▐███████
█████▀▀   █████▀▀   █████▀▀
Metaspins 

▄▄█████▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄
 ▄▄███████  ████  █████
▐██▀▀██████████████████▌
 ██▄▄██  ██▀▀███████████
 ▐█████████▄▄████████  █▌
  ██  ███████████████████
  ▐███████████▀▀▀███████▀
   ▀█████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀
2,500+
GAMES

█████████████████████████████
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
███▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀███ ████▄████
████▀▄███ ████▀▄███ █████████
████▄████ ████▄████ ███▀▀▀███
█████████ █████████ ████▀▄███
█████████ █████████ █████████
█████████████████████████████
EARN UP TO 57% RAKEBACK
WAGER FREE!
         ▄███▄▄▄
    ▄███████████████▄
    ██████████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████
    ███████████████████
    ███████████████████
   █
█████████████████
  ██
█████████████
 ███
█████████████████
████
█████████████
▀▀██
████████████████
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀███▀
1 Click Registration
Instant Payouts
[
]
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 07:52:47 AM

Why I cannot send any single MNE from MEW to Livecoin? It says that bad transaction. Its not about the amount of ETH or the others because I was do the right thing for sending my token.
It may be due to sending token in over quantity than your spendable amount. You should be able to send without any issue if the amount is about 70 MNE and there is no issue of gas. If you will try to send more this is what can appear. In rest there is no other issue with the wallet or token itself.
vvinam

Activity: 202

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:00:11 AM

any thoughts?

good idie
evli

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 09:51:31 AM

any thoughts?

For every transaction you need Eth for gas...
So even you lock the Minerium sending address your Eth in same wallet is on mercy of seller.
Good idea but ... no!

ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:56:46 AM

any thoughts?

For every transaction you need Eth for gas...
So even you lock the Minerium sending address your Eth in same wallet is on mercy of seller.
Good idea but ... no!

The address could still receive ETH, so paying for transactions wouldn't be a problem.

But with MNE being traded now, I think it's not worth the effort anymore.
ronald0cz

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 10:59:41 AM

Any news about new exchanges? Can we hope Bittrex listing soon?
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:08:12 AM

Any news about new exchanges? Can we hope Bittrex listing soon?
Dev hasn't made an update yet, things would change if good news appear.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: