Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:25:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 437 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 438027 times)
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:41:48 PM

so guys, i see a lot speaking about minereum is scam and similar staff, is there any proof that i missed? sorry if there was i didnt notice, but if there is please send me to read some evidence or anything what is proven

people who say this project is scam, he just left the train,
remember this minereum didn't collect any funds from the community,,
no ICO or crowdsale,, everything run in natural grow

Even if the development collected some genesi address what the problem? the problem are the ico project collecting million dollars what for nice life i suppose. Till today mne project is a demostation that people can create great project whitout ico just smart brain. Just to remind you guuse the bitcoin  few years ago it was free

Agreed with you this project have very intelligent dev who is very genius to produce some unique ideas for this project. If we make fair comparison than we can see this how big project that even in the beginning of this era of genesis mining which will replace the old method in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:43:02 PM

MNE will bounce back to $10 soon. this is nice project
i think so
this is just panic sell  Grin

I will say it tactic to buy more cheap from weak people who buy/sell news or under emotional decisions. In this game only strong hands win and make profit. It is not sufficient to invest in real project but more important is to stand by it through all the thick and thin times to make something really from that. Minereum is one of the best project right now.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:03:36 PM

Just understand this guys, Minereum is designed so that all can contribute on the success of MNE. Unlike other projects which the sole purpose of the ICO is to make a prototype or anything, technology related to ease everyday life of people.
In the case of MNE, all can pick up the slack, contribute on things where it can increase demand on getting Minereum. For example, if you have an online shop, you can accept Minereum as payment, like that. And it will manifest through time, just like bitcoin.
bigon

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:10:27 PM

Just understand this guys, Minereum is designed so that all can contribute on the success of MNE. Unlike other projects which the sole purpose of the ICO is to make a prototype or anything, technology related to ease everyday life of people.
In the case of MNE, all can pick up the slack, contribute on things where it can increase demand on getting Minereum. For example, if you have an online shop, you can accept Minereum as payment, like that. And it will manifest through time, just like bitcoin.

It's a good idea to use a token for payment in online stores.  Cool
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:37:20 PM

i think so

Only if will come bigger exchange... Before the people do not see big exchange, no one will buy more mne, and if there are still so many updates

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:50:25 PM

so guys, i see a lot speaking about minereum is scam and similar staff, is there any proof that i missed? sorry if there was i didnt notice, but if there is please send me to read some evidence or anything what is proven

people who say this project is scam, he just left the train,
remember this minereum didn't collect any funds from the community,,
no ICO or crowdsale,, everything run in natural grow

Even if the development collected some genesi address what the problem? the problem are the ico project collecting million dollars what for nice life i suppose. Till today mne project is a demostation that people can create great project whitout ico just smart brain. Just to remind you guuse the bitcoin  few years ago it was free

Agreed with you this project have very intelligent dev who is very genius to produce some unique ideas for this project. If we make fair comparison than we can see this how big project that even in the beginning of this era of genesis mining which will replace the old method in future.
agree with you guys! Keep like this dev , your project is one the best i have seen so far. That is great time to buy some cheap coin

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:52:48 PM

i think so

Only if will come bigger exchange... Before the people do not see big exchange, no one will buy more mne, and if there are still so many updates

Agreed with you we need a big exchange to get more volume for this coin so many investing into this project so dev have to make some extra effort to push this to bigger exchange asap.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:04:12 PM

i think so
this is just panic sell  Grin

Agreed with you we need a big exchange to get more volume for this coin so many investing into this project so dev have to make some extra effort to push this to bigger exchange asap.

We already have HitBTC and Cryptopia, what else do you want? Bitrex, Poloniex? more exchange won't create volume, only the potential for it, look at Veritaseum, they only have etherdelta but already as high as 150$ https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/veritaseum/#markets. now just this is just in the hands of the community.
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:11:12 PM

i think so
this is just panic sell  Grin

We already have HitBTC and Cryptopia, what else do you want? Bitrex, Poloniex? more exchange won't create volume, only the potential for it, look at Veritaseum, they only have etherdelta but already as high as 150$ https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/veritaseum/#markets. now just this is just in the hands of the community.

This valid point I also think Livecoin, HitBTC and Cryptopia are nice exchanges. This is good point about the potential of this project even Golem also took a lot of time to get listed on Bittrex. Have patience everything will turn into favor of this coin.
galaxiekyl
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1113

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:46:29 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2017, 07:19:02 PM by galaxiekyl

yes livecoin is a good exchange..i had no problem with my transactions..i think big exchange is important for liquidity..but medium like livecoin also important..anyway MNE can be convert like any other erc20 token direct to visa or mastercard soon  Grin

in more yu can sell MNE..if you want..all peoples can buy and sell MNE by smart contract..this is already available but not user frendly..but rom doesn't was build in one day.

i think so
this is just panic sell

no panic..btc raise investors want profited of rising btc..no reason to sell apart that..what dev has promised..dev has delivered..MNE IS cheap in this time..week handles will regret..next bounce will go to 15~20$ easy when people will understand what is self mining.
iren0803

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:20:30 PM

I do not understand Your panic and chagrin of some. DEV gave You the opportunity to earn good money, but for owners of the Genesis address for free.And there are Some dirt and watering it.Thank you have to say !!!
DEV thank you for this project!
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:40:44 PM

Hi Everyone, i guess it is time for a good chuckle!
and this time it is all on me!!!!!
i would like some help understanding a few things , so i can find out what i can do?
first things first ok.....
i participated in the airdrop!
but i used an ETH address from    hitbtc (.) com
i had no idea this would turn into something good as it did!
so my issue is....
the address i used was a generated address from the Hitbtc exchange
how do i recover the coins or what exactly can i do now? please keep it very simple as i am Totally STUPID about ETH and these tokens and i know even less about Smart Contracts!
whoever could help me understand i would really be grateful!
thank you in advance!

p.s.
please low level and child like words so i can understand please!

i am sorry , there is nothing you can do ....

simply lost? or the same as a burn address?

Your tokens are on the ethereum address you used to participate in the airdrop. What you should have done is generate an address yourself using a wallet. So you alone have the private key.

The address you had your tokens sent to wasn't your address, it is an address owned by hitbtc. They generated it. They have the private key. You don't.

I know it sucks since you now find out this token is actually worth quite a bit of money but see it as a lesson. Having access to your private keys and keeping your private keys secure is the nr. 1 most important thing in cryptocurrency. You just found out the hard way. Right now it cost you 700$ to find that out. There are people who lost millions because they figured it out to late.

Try and educate yourself a bit more on how exactly addresses and private keys work. There are plenty of noobie guides out there that explain the principle better than I ever could. But if you want to continue to try and make some money in this game you better learn because if you don't this will happen to you again and it will probably hurt even more.

To concretely answer your question: HitBTC has the private key to the address that contains the tokens. These aren't 'your' tokens. You were just kind enough to have HitBTC participate in the airdrop by submitting their address.

burp...
keyboardwalking

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:07:31 PM

You guys are funny,

phase 1: Price goes to new all time high as bitcoin and eth price go up "WE DID IT WERE GOING TO THE MOON, MINEREUM DEV IS OUR GOD"

phase 2: price dips due to bitcoin pulling back "MINEREUM SUCKS THE DEV IS HORRIBLE, HES DOING ALL THIS FOR FREE AND.. AND I DONT LIKE IT!"

next week we will go to phase 1 again, lol.
Gilboa

Activity: 317

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 08:24:05 PM

New on Youtube:

Minereum - Now Trading on HitBTC & Cryptopia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwLflqoKa_Q

╓╥███╖                                   
                                  ╥████╝╙████▄                                 
                              ╓████▀         ████▄                             
                          ╥▄████                 ████▄┐                       
                      ╓█████       ┌╗████████        ╨███╥                     
                  ╓╥████╜      ╓╥███▀      ╙████▄╖       ████╥╖               
               ╥████▀       ╓▄███╜              ╙████╖      ╙████╥             
            ╓████        ╓███╝      ╥████████╖      ╙████╖      ╙███           
            ███      ╓███▀      ╥███╜         ████╥      ███╖     ██           
            ███    ╓███     ╓████                ╙███╥    ╘███    ██           
            ███   ▐██     ╥███     ╓╦▄█████▄╥┐      ╙██╕   ███    ██           
            ███   ▐██   ╓███     ╓██╜       ╙██▄     ╘██   ███    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐██    ╒██            ╙██┐    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐█▌   ╒██              ▐██    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐█▌   ╒██              ▐██    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██   ▐█    ├█▌              ▐██    ██   ▐██    ██           
            ███    ██▌  ▐█    ╘██              ▐██    ██    ██    ██           
            ███    ██▌  ▐█    ╘██              ▐██    ██    ██    ██           
            ███    ███  ▐█╕     ██╖           ▄██     ██    ██    ██           
            ███    ███  ▐██┐     ╙██▄╥╖   ╓╥███     ╓███    ██    ██           
            ███    ██▌   ▀██▄        ╙█████╜      ╥███     ███    ██           
            ███    ▀██      ████╥╖            ╓███▀     ╥▄██      ██           
            ███      ███╖      ╙█████╖     ╥████     ╓███┘       ╔██           
            ╙███╥╖      ▀███╥╖      ╙███████▀    ╓▄███       ╓╥████╝           
               ╙████╦┐     ╙╨███╥             ╥███╜       ╓████╜               
                    ████╖       ╙███╥     ╓▄██╜       ╓▄████                   
                       ╙███▄╗       ╙██████╙      ╓╦████                       
                            ████╖              ╥████                           
                               ╙████╥      ╥████▀                             
                                    ▀███████╜                                 
                                       ╩▀┘                                     
....OPUS...
Music decentralized
..Beta-ready Blockchain based Music Streaming..
  Website | Demo | Whitepaper | Coinmarketcap | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Facebook 
Try the LIVE Ethereum & IPFS beta
     Join Us ✔ Telegram ✔ Discord
drnash85

Activity: 318

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:46:10 PM

This is the reason I created Vosh™ - Minereum™ first stable currency.
Mrrr

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:26:31 PM

Nice to see people use the service.

burp...
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:31:05 PM

I still can't understand VOSH usefulness, it would be good if you explain, besides, VOSH will not have an exchange, and the thread does not explain much, I would like to help, but I need to understand vosh to do it, I can't just go in blind.
Mrrr

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:49:59 PM

I still can't understand VOSH usefulness, it would be good if you explain, besides, VOSH will not have an exchange, and the thread does not explain much, I would like to help, but I need to understand vosh to do it, I can't just go in blind.

I think that's something for the VOSH announcement thread.

burp...
coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:11:42 PM

New on Youtube:

Minereum - Now Trading on HitBTC & Cryptopia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwLflqoKa_Q

another great video from you gilboa,,

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
PajeetPajeet

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:00:55 AM

Please do not lie. Minereum is not the first token generator, Token Creator was first. The fact that there is false advertising makes me very concerned. Also, the developer has not disclosed how many genesis addresses he owns. It could be over 2000! Be careful folks. The level of pumping here is ludicrous.
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 437 »
  Print  

Jump to: