Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2019, 03:31:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 443 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Minereum - First Self Mining Smart Contract  (Read 434278 times)
Tonton99

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

What if I sold?

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:58:40 PM

Is there any news from other exchanges? Have developer contacted Bittrex already?

There comes the FUD :-)) What has taken you that long?

CryptoMeister

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:08:24 PM

Miss this project but watching for anoter projet from the dev Smiley

Good news for you read this update soon they will start a new version of mining but you have Minereum to make it active the more coins you will put the bigger reward you will get.

update

Hi Everyone,

Just want to give a quick update.

We are working on the version 2.0 of the Self Mining Smart Contract, this new version will have multiple new features that will make it a leap forward in Smart Contract Mining Technology, keep in mind that Minereum is the first Self Mining Contract and this is still a very young technology.

We are still defining all the details but we plan to make all Minereum Genesis address convertible to the new Genesis Addresses and Minereum holders will be able to convert their coins to new Genesis too, the more Minereum you have, the more new Genesis you will be able to get. All MNE received will be burned.

One important point on this new version is that the Supply will be much more restricted than in Minereum, while Minereum supply creation rate is static, the new version will decrease over time, making it more and more hard to mine over time.

Minereum will continue as normal and our plans remain, our goal for Minereum is to launch services around it and also to burn as much coins as possible, we believe that burning coins is a good way of giving value to holders since the supply in reduced.

Stay tuned for more updates!
cordlesslake

Activity: 501
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:45:58 PM

Good news for you read this update soon they will start a new version of mining but you have Minereum to make it active the more coins you will put the bigger reward you will get.

update

Hi Everyone,

We are working on the version 2.0 of the Self Mining Smart Contract, this new version will have multiple new features that will make it a leap forward in Smart Contract Mining Technology, keep in mind that Minereum is the first Self Mining Contract and this is still a very young technology.

We are still defining all the details but we plan to make all Minereum Genesis address convertible to the new Genesis Addresses and Minereum holders will be able to convert their coins to new Genesis too, the more Minereum you have, the more new Genesis you will be able to get. All MNE received will be burned.

One important point on this new version is that the Supply will be much more restricted than in Minereum, while Minereum supply creation rate is static, the new version will decrease over time, making it more and more hard to mine over time.

Minereum will continue as normal and our plans remain, our goal for Minereum is to launch services around it and also to burn as much coins as possible, we believe that burning coins is a good way of giving value to holders since the supply in reduced.

so we have to keep some MNE to get the  other coin?
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:55:33 PM

update

Hi Everyone,

so we have to keep some MNE to get the  other coin?

That's the plan, you only can obtain the new coin (name it MNE 2.0) when you hold MNE. I guess it will be like a token sale, you buy 100 new coins for 1 MNE or something and a genesis account for ... MNE. All the MNE swapped will be burned so that is very interesting for the value of the remaining MNE.
The best thing about this new token release is that the only way in is that you hold MNE so see it as an investment rather than a quick buck.

CryptoMeister
Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:04:54 PM

Are we witnessing a classic Chinese P&D? Was already wondering who pulled open the can of new community members the last couple of days. MNE is for future hold and will continue to grow into an established crypto soon!

Probably Pool is not the only one who noticed this happening right now. Don't feel bad about the recent ups and downs, MNE is always getting a lot of focus and the  ongoing high trading value also attracts all kinds of uninvited guests. Just be cautious about the posts of all the new people to the forum since it's obvious what their purpose is. I think we need to be patient until August when the market will recover and MNE 2.0 will be released to expect a robust value pick-up.

CryptoMeister
eindbaasje

Activity: 190

CryptoDetective

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:19:49 PM

It was troubling to see MNE go down from the ATH a while ago, never thought it would go to this level.
I guess you could say this is fair value now, I hope it goes back to ATH within this summer season.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:53:36 PM

It was troubling to see MNE go down from the ATH a while ago, never thought it would go to this level.
I guess you could say this is fair value now, I hope it goes back to ATH within this summer season.

Well you got to remember this coin is barely 3 months old. We saw the usual triple top pattern and it collapsed, just like with dozens of other coins. I believe by august we'll see it trading steadily at around 4-6$ given the decreasing fear in cryptoland, by november at around 3-10 with a lot more volatility as the hardfork will probably happen by then, in about one year it'll probably trade at around 20-30$, depending on the popularity of the world app and the new token.

Great coin with a lot of potential to bring cryptos closer to the mass population

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
miner45678

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:28:49 PM

Well you got to remember this coin is barely 3 months old. We saw the usual triple top pattern and it collapsed, just like with dozens of other coins. I believe by august we'll see it trading steadily at around 4-6$ given the decreasing fear in cryptoland, by november at around 3-10 with a lot more volatility as the hardfork will probably happen by then, in about one year it'll probably trade at around 20-30$, depending on the popularity of the world app and the new token.

Great coin with a lot of potential to bring cryptos closer to the mass population

there is literally zero way to predict any of these timeframes for better or worse. 
Mr. Pool

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:05:55 PM

there is literally zero way to predict any of these timeframes for better or worse.  

True, but there are not many coins the are freely dropped and are developed and delivered as promised. If the market starts gaining momentum then MNE will certainly profit from that and with a lower supply due to the burning of coins after the swap it should drive up the value. It's unpredictable to which extend but considering the previous high this should be the first benchmark soon. Only discrupting element is the occassional arrival of organized schemes to blow up the value to disproportionate levels for there own benefits. Once new folks arrive on this thread you know something is cooking
cordlesslake

Activity: 501

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:26:37 PM

we should make MNE credit card , i m sure lot people would join the project, dont think is easy anyway
TronQuix

Activity: 288

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 12:37:37 AM

Does anybody know what going on with the token creation service??? This is starting to get a little concerning... Its officially been 24 hours...
shiva.India

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:22:42 AM

Big Bubble is coming soon for this coin.Please Don't fall in their Trap.
Voltaje

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 04:36:18 AM

XD, what trap, the community itself is the one that decides how this coin would fair, nobody has set a trap, dev is working, always announce whats next, the community is the one who uses the token, not a set of people, and about bubbles, the cryptocurrency world is composed of hundreds of bubbles that explode all the time, and a new one is born to eventually explode again, even inside the same coin, that's why crypto currencies are so volatile.
Mr. Pool

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:37:56 AM

Your FUD would not really work, most community members are in here for quite a while and you only have a reaccuring  track record of spreading hype or FUD on many different coins. And if you really placing your comments for the benefit of the community then please elaborate on why you are thinking this? Otherwise your comment seems just a waste of space.
yosir

Activity: 260

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:13:51 AM

Your FUD would not really work, most community members are in here for quite a while and you only have a reaccuring  track record of spreading hype or FUD on many different coins. And if you really placing your comments for the benefit of the community then please elaborate on why you are thinking this? Otherwise your comment seems just a waste of space.

What shiva.India wrote maybe lacking factual base but how this is FUD (for convinience of your explanation I attached "FUD" definition)?

FUD
"Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt. Also known as scare tactics, either accomplished by threat or making the opponent doubt his standpoint. Not only used in lawsuits, but also in politics and military propaganda."
shiva.India

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:26:49 AM

What shiva.India wrote maybe lacking factual base but how this is FUD (for convinience of your explanation I attached "FUD" definition)?

FUD
"Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt. Also known as scare tactics, either accomplished by threat or making the opponent doubt his standpoint. Not only used in lawsuits, but also in politics and military propaganda."

I will agree with Yosir, I had couple of conversations with crypto experts  who close to dev team ,Currently I want to stay long for this coin due to so many reasons.This is my opinion Dont fall on this trap.That's what I want convey to newbies .
pa6a24

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:28:26 AM

Does anybody know what going on with the token creation service??? This is starting to get a little concerning... Its officially been 24 hours...

Do you have any problems with the coin MNE?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:35:35 AM

don't you know NEM is airdrop for free ? and you can see what is happened .
so you you can sure MNE is not of the next NEM?? tell me ..
pv94420

Activity: 238
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:27:58 AM

don't you know NEM is airdrop for free ? and you can see what is happened .
so you you can sure MNE is not of the next NEM?? tell me ..

It will be great if MNE has the same destiny as NEM  Smiley

Tonton99

What if I sold?

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:20:33 AM

FUD

Well, before you even comment on something that appears having no factual base you probably might want to do some research on the person who posted this in the first place. What I noticed again and again is that prior to a spike in exchange rate a lot of newbies arrive to the thread to express their joy that they joined this coin because their firm believe on it's purpose and future (all of a sudden, some without posting anything relevant in the past). Once the spike is over others arrive posting things in bold or red with a doubtful purpose to warn the community that something bad that's going to happen. Why do you think this happens? Could it be to put some additional pressure on the exchange rate since the price is driven down but not fast enough to buy relatively cheap. In this particular case previous post in this thread of the same person are limited to 2 and have the same purpose. Posts on other threads are always related to either expected big pumps, scam's or expression of disbelief that the coins did not generate enough profit. You catch my drift? It's the pattern that we need to unravel to make sure we keep this thread a clean and contributing as possible. The ANN thread is probably the first source for information for many people who are researching their next investment and (maybe idealistic) I would like this to be informative and honest. Personally I think Minereum is a kind of unique crypto since it had no ICO, it has a dev that already delivered upon his promises, there are very interesting developments about the happen and with the upcoming burning of tokens it will have a very low supply. I admit that I am in for the long haul and believe me, i am knowledgeable enough to know this can be big. Occasionally we need to set the record straight to manage perception and to display some kind of honest view on something (which is kind of rare also in crypto land where everybody is pursuing personal wealth)

CryptoMeister
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 443 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.