Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:12:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you see alts have chances against Bitcoins?  (Read 51002 times)
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:04:53 PM

I think not, altcoin can not be against its king, there are not any opportunities or a way to altcoin can against Bitcoin because bitcoin is the common currency of digital coins and all altcoin must be converted to bitcoin on the exchange. In previous years, many people telling me that eth or litecoin would replace bitcoin, bitcoin would be defeated but until now I still do not see any sign of bitcoin being defeated. I only saw the value of Bitcoins is still constantly increasing and altcoin collapsed under its feet, it is proving the status of a king and despise those who want to against it
Bitcoin is not the king or the father of all coins. Many coin from the basic knowledge about blockchain - the Bitcoin technology - to improve this technology and create many new systems. Dash create PoS concept to solve the problem about mining coin, Ethereum has smart contract for any deal on internet, Ripple owned its blockchain technology to create a payment network on global. I still have many altcoins can be better than Bitcoin and enough power to replace Bitcoin someday. Cool
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:25:51 PM

The amount of altcoin is now much, they can compete to occupy the market share of BTC, but to make the price of BTC is reduced is not possible, altcoin prices are still dependent on BTC prices, Crypto market is always dominated by BTC .

xxxRaidysxxx

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:36:03 PM

As for me Litecoin, in particular, has technical advantages in comparison with bitcoins, but doesn't use glory of Bitcoin therefore I don't know how he will have a real chance of Bitcoin.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:25:44 PM

As i see that lightning network decrease the transaction fees of bitcoin and it is not easy to overtake bitcoin at the moment, but yes everything is possible,

There are many good projects coming this year.

As per my recent research Egretia project is cool

Don't consider it an investment suggestion. Do your own investment before you invest.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:16:06 PM

It has a chance that one altcoin will go battle against bitcoins in cryptocurrency markets.Current big altcoins like eth ltc and dash has the chance now to go up against bitcoins if just this altcoins will have more support like bitcoin has at this state.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:26:08 PM

I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?

No,I don't think there is altcoin that will overtake the value of bitcoin because if bitcoin falls then altcoin will follow,so there's no chance of alts against bitcoin.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Skizzewizzie

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:46:01 PM

A lot of altcoins are scams and the developers are just trying to make some quick money off of unsuspecting investors, altcoins don't stand a chance against bitcoin.
Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:49:28 PM

I have been seeing Bitcoins' price rising with a stability in its growth, but due to the higher mining fee that is being levied on transactions these days, big businesses are now moving their funds towards alts and taking advantage with their least fees as well as shaping a completely new economy in the trends of altcoin markets. Do you think this may harm Bitcoin's dignity and open up a chance in real for alts to rise?
I think that other currencies are very difficult to beat Bitcoin at the moment, I believe Bitcoin may well outperform the market today, but it can not be eliminated at the moment. Bad cases such as the risk of these coins.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

My opinion is that altcoins will replace bitcoin on the usage level. However I think they will never reach its value. Eventually, after may years bitcoin will end up being some sort of high value collectible.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:37:29 PM

I can only see one coin that has the potential to surpass the price of bitcoins in the future and that is ethereum coin, this coin is showing its potential in the past few months but today it was already down to $400 dollars and it is the good time to invest.

denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:30:34 PM

No,I don't think there is altcoin that will overtake the value of bitcoin because if bitcoin falls then altcoin will follow,so there's no chance of alts against bitcoin.

In my opinion and point of view I think the only alt coin that has a chance to replace Bitcoin on top one spot is Ethereum in the future but with a very very low probability. We all know that crypto currency market is unpredictable and anything can happen, the impossible might be possible and so on. But as for now it's kinda impossible for alt coins to replace Bitcoin on its throne.  Cool
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:32:47 PM

I don't think alt have any chance to replace bitcoin, bitcoin is the first and the pioner of crypto and it will be the benchmark of crypto. Bitcoin already so popular and a lot of money already put into it. Yes bitcoin has trouble about transaction time and fee right now, but i believe there will be a way to solve that.
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:35:30 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2018, 04:49:41 AM by ankylotic

The amount of altcoin is now much, they can compete to occupy the market share of BTC, but to make the price of BTC is reduced is not possible, altcoin prices are still dependent on BTC prices, Crypto market is always dominated by BTC .
I think the problem is  is popular in the digital world, but still many people don't know what is , in this situation if we started to teach any other altcoin to people they will not listen. People want only profitable things. How the users increase in the same way, the coin also grows. The best example is . In future may be any other coin can beat  but now it is not possible.

I don't see any altcoins standing a chance against Bitcoin to be the top leader of the crypto-currency market, Bitcoin values are constantly rising every few months and this meant most of the traders are putting their attention on Bitcoin, even the new comers who just get into crypto-currency are asking questions mostly related to Bitcoin.
hsjd569

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:37:49 AM

This is only a fact. Bitcoin is Bitcoin and no one can beat him. Some will be close but others will not. This is something that needs to look great. The reason is simple. At any time, a single coin will be close to the price of Bitcoin. This is why Bitcoin will be good, and everyone else will try to get something Bitcoin has in some way, but they will do more. Better or better.
calum holding25

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:40:52 AM

Well in my own opinion for me its impossible to me that altcoin will have a chance in the future to beat bitcoin since bitcoin is always in the top and if there is no bitcoin those altcoin will never be alive..
We are lucky that we have bitcoin and i think bitcoin should be increase more value than altcoin that honestly still no well know shop or store online are accepting  altcoin except for cellphone unlock online...
jones stone2505

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:41:34 AM

of course yes. Altcoins are now following the Bitcoin path and the prices of all have been increase for at least 3 times. Look at eth, litecoin and dash have done. Also ripple, it prices has been x10 since the early of 2018
alex lionel

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:41:51 AM

I think it is hard for the people put big money into alts until whenever altcoins will never be able to fight bitcoin even though there are some coins that have big pontential but I believe bitcoin will still stand strong itself.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:09:13 AM

I don't think investors looking for other options in the cryptocurrency world than bitcoin could be a way for bitcoin's end. There might be some alternative cryptocurrencies out there with more promising projects than bitcoin that definitely deserves crowdfunding as much as bitcoin. After all, we are aiming for a world where cryptocurrencies reign. Might as well let's give people options abd varieties if coins to choose from.
Natalim

Activity: 2940
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:39:02 AM

I don't think investors looking for other options in the cryptocurrency world than bitcoin could be a way for bitcoin's end. There might be some alternative cryptocurrencies out there with more promising projects than bitcoin that definitely deserves crowdfunding as much as bitcoin. After all, we are aiming for a world where cryptocurrencies reign. Might as well let's give people options abd varieties if coins to choose from.
The more option the better because if one is down at least the other will take over.
For now I guess bitcoin is the most popular and an average citizen only know about bitcoin or ETH, but if they will explore
on the market, they  will find more that they can invest and hold.

nani culi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:41:48 AM

I think you compare altcoin to bitcoin chick in the market value of altcoin and bitcoin there are too many different in bitcoin in altcoin there are many people who invert big amount money in bitcoin and they are trading to each other in bitcoin an look at the altcoin value this is nothing the main point is this bitcoin is more better then altcoin
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: