Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:57:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is that possible to earn bitcoin with Youtube Channel?  (Read 17881 times)
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:59:37 PM

Maybe, You could if you have a numerous of subscriber you can offer it as a service. In the manner that you will make a video about something or site. its like promoting and they will pay you through bitcoin. This is just a opinion Though. I've never done this before but maybe you could try.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shofiqul

Activity: 258
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 06:31:43 PM

Not in the scarcest degree, it is impossible that you can procure bitcoin from YouTube Channel. I don't consider it unnecessarily, nonetheless i am sure YouTube Channel can't pay his part on bitcoin. Nevertheless, you have distinctive ways to deal with obtain bitcoin like in Bitcointalk. It is more trustable get-together and everyone who need to get bitcoin they are proceeding this plate-exchange.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:31:55 PM

Well you know there are bounty for making videos for some coin
But if you want to make it alone,monetizing youtube has only adsense,so you can't
Except you promoting your site like faucet or the like then you can get bitcoin from there
Vixmore

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:58:24 AM

There is no other way to earn money on youtube other than monetising videos and then cashing out in paypal or some other various forms of payment. Definitely not bitcoin....  I think the reason for this is that big companies see a big future for bitcoin and want to hold onto it for as long as possible. This is the reason why amazon and Microsoft started to accept bitcoin.

A way to go around this is to sell yourself for advertising services and you could advertise for others on youtube, twitter or facebook. Then you could earn a certain amount in reward for your work. I would have to say that google will probably start to implement bitcoin as a transaction method later on, but not any time soon... Maybe
Shajid Hossain Biplob

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:43:57 AM

I think none because Youtube only support Google adsence so unfortunately itz not allow. thanks sir!
jennywhzz

Activity: 415

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:40:27 PM

Maybe, You could if you have a numerous of subscriber you can offer it as a service. In the manner that you will make a video about something or site. its like promoting and they will pay you through bitcoin. This is just a opinion Though. I've never done this before but maybe you could try.

I think if you know bitcoin trading and if you know how to make a monetize a you-tube channel, then you can earn good views and income if you start making bitcoin and Altcoin prediction videos. I have seen such videos on youtube and they have many viewers subscribed.  Smiley
Frank0209

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:21:36 PM

I think none because Youtube only support Google adsence so unfortunately itz not allow. thanks sir!
I don't think so. You can earn bitcoin from youtube but it's indirectly way. Let's find some youtube campaign in Services section or Marketplace (Altcoin). I've done some before such as Spectrocoin, Sportbet.io..... With 1 video about these website I can earn about 0.01 - 0.03 Wink But it's not available anymore so find some altcoin bounty campaign have youtube bounty and earn altcoin then sell it for bitcoin Wink
Ragmer

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:03:12 PM

We often earn money from youtube channel by showing ads from adsense and suppose if someone want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on their youtube videos then is there any alternative ad network which provide ads for youtube channel?
Youtube doesn't support Bitcoin but if you want, you can earn with Google adsens as usual then sell your channel for someone wanting your channel and your adsens money as well.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:12:52 PM

We often earn money from youtube channel by showing ads from adsense and suppose if someone want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on their youtube videos then is there any alternative ad network which provide ads for youtube channel?
This certainly applies to the dollar. but when talking about bitcoin on youtube channel then I have never heard of it. in official youtube not provide this service, but I do not know whether there are third parties who are already using bitcoin as altrnatif paid.

I own two channels in Youtube. There is no option of receiving payment as bitcoin. If you have enough subscribers for your channel means you can easily get the views and earn from it. YouTube monetization team will monetize you and allow you earn money.
May be Google also accept bitcoin and started paying everything with it.
But even if you have many viewers from your channels doesn't mean that youtube or pays you directly, users or viewers need to watch the complete advertisement before youtube pays you because some viewers skip the add before it completes.
Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 314

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:01:06 AM

This certainly applies to the dollar. but when talking about bitcoin on youtube channel then I have never heard of it. in official youtube not provide this service, but I do not know whether there are third parties who are already using bitcoin as altrnatif paid.

I own two channels in Youtube. There is no option of receiving payment as bitcoin. If you have enough subscribers for your channel means you can easily get the views and earn from it. YouTube monetization team will monetize you and allow you earn money.
May be Google also accept bitcoin and started paying everything with it.
But even if you have many viewers from your channels doesn't mean that youtube or pays you directly, users or viewers need to watch the complete advertisement before youtube pays you because some viewers skip the add before it completes.
If 1000 viewed will be paid $1- $5 by youtube. This means that every video we upload and in the flag "monetize" is not necessarily paid $1 to $5, sometimes even below $1 if the ads in interupt. Depend on how long the ad (youtube pre-roll ads) "viewed" or "clicked" by the crowd who called on the content. But if you think again youtube not yet using bitcoin as their payment tool. There is another way to earn some bitcoin from youtube channel you can get it from people who want to promote their ad or project via video or youtube.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:23:26 PM

Unfortunately, none. Youtube monetization is the only way in which your YouTube Channel can acquire earnings from it. And Adsense is the only Ad Network who provides ads for your YouTube Channel. Earnings are paid thru fiat , I've never heared about paying with Bitcoins but if you want Bitcoins, you can buy in an exchange sites. Such as Localbitcoins.

True. There are no options ( as of today ) that they are paying through cryptocurrencies. Though btc is getting known but not enough to convince some big companies to make it as an option as a payment. We need more time. But if you are having enough fiat, try to bring it on trading and grab some.

I haven't yet tried to earn bitcoin in youtube channel but I'm willing to learn more about this. I want an extra effort to earn bitcoin for my family and also for my studies, for my incoming thesis studies. I know I could cost a lot in my prototype so I need to learn on how to do this. Are you willing to explain it to me? I'm just wondering how it goes? Please help me an alternative way on how to make money. I will be a good follower and I will do on what you have shared with me.

I've tried to make some YouTube channel but editing videos or making videos for ( example: gameplay of Outlast ) requires so much time so, I think it is better to work here that edit videos all day and think if you're videos will have a thousand views.

iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:13:19 PM

I think there's no way to earn a bitcoin with Youtube Channel because Youtube is from Google as well the ads is for the Adsense. Youtubers are being paid from Google and Adsense. And I don't think they will accept bitcoin. However bitcoin is making its own name in the public, they still not recognize them paying in Bitcoin.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 07:05:53 PM

There is no reason for YouTube to payout in crypto. Since the value changes so frequently, it wouldn't make sense at all. One day Bitcoin could be low valued (in terms of usd), and the next day it could rise like crazy. As far as YouTube/Google is concerned, that's a loss because their main form of payment for employees and for expenses are USD.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:44:17 PM

I don't think so. You can earn bitcoin from youtube but it's indirectly way. Let's find some youtube campaign in Services section or Marketplace (Altcoin). I've done some before such as Spectrocoin, Sportbet.io..... With 1 video about these website I can earn about 0.01 - 0.03 Wink But it's not available anymore so find some altcoin bounty campaign have youtube bounty and earn altcoin then sell it for bitcoin Wink
0.01 btc for a video campaign or more? i became interested in creating a youtube channel to participate in a video campaign.who usually only see it without following it

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:55:49 PM

As far as I know, there's none,  pertaining to directly earning btc in youtube channel. Maybe if your youtube channel is popular, and there are companies and people that'll pay you btc to advertise and promote something, in that way you can but it is indirectly. Youtube monetization is a way where youtube channels earn. You can earn btc throuh fiat and I think, big companies won't pay crypto for such service, as of now.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
realdeanz

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:52:42 PM

Honestly WHY?   
why would anyone continue to allow Youtube more and more power, has the last year not showed us anything about that place?
They take more and more, and disable anything as they choose (with bots usually as well so their blacklisting is inaccurate as shit)
Crypto has brough us platforms like LBRY, where CREATORS get 100% of THEIR money, fuck youtube lmao

At least YouTube gives a bit back to the content creators, Facebook and Instagram are outrageous! cant wait till us content creators can cut out the middleman by adopting crypto!
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:47:31 PM

Up to now, I still don't see any notice from youtube/google support bitcoin for paying monetized videos.

But here is forum you can earn from youtube videos for making tutorials that are being asked by companies for their projects.

It's like a contest, the best video will earn bigger bitcoins.

TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:25:30 AM

I  think you could earn bitcoin by youtube but i don't know whether they paid users by btc. If you had plenty of subcribes, you might get some money then you could convert to btc...
Emworks

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:15:34 AM

There is no direct support system you can monitized your product or service on youtube channel, i think some of them make a  link redirecting to their website which has a buy button  that subcriber or client can buy thier product or service using the payment method thru bitcoin.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:06:40 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 10:20:03 AM by dinda22

0.01 btc for a video campaign or more? i became interested in creating a youtube channel to participate in a video campaign.who usually only see it without following it
you can get more than 0.1 btc of a video campaign, most of them paying more for a video campaign because the participants are always few, but of course that's tailored to the number of subscribers from your channel

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: