Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:42:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is that possible to earn bitcoin with Youtube Channel?  (Read 17881 times)
yasher

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:14:51 PM

It is possible, if you have a large numbers of followers you can affiliate them to gambling sites and faucet sites in return you get commission in bitcoin just like Adam Guerbuez (Mikethemug) is doing, he earned more than 5 btc in bitsler referral commission alone. But in youtube I think they only pay in dollars through paypal per million views.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 06:20:55 AM

We often earn money from youtube channel by showing ads from adsense and suppose if someone want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on their youtube videos then is there any alternative ad network which provide ads for youtube channel?
I never heard of earning Bitcoin through Youtube Channels. All I know is that Youtube Channels are paid because of the views, which are managed by adsense and will be paid by fiat through youtube monetization. If you're lucky enough and will find someone to advertise and promote through Youtube Channels and would pay you Bitcoin, it'll be good but it is just that usual payments are through fiat and not Bitcoin or other crypto.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
PinkB

Activity: 256
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 08:43:14 AM

I have reed some reply in this post.  A lot of people told it is possible.But how?? I am also a small youtuber, some times i like to make tips and tricks video.I also applied for adsence also got it.But they pay me in USD not Bitcoin. so how anyone can get bitcoin from youtube?
Realy it will be more profitable if i got my payment from youtube by bitcoin. will follow this thread for latest update.
Hunter1981

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 03:27:19 PM

I think with youtube you only can earn bitcoin with the indirect way Smiley). I've seen some youtube campaigns in Services section before but it's ended few months ago. Beside you can make a video about any project you're joining and it have affiliate program then publish it on youtube with your refferal link. That all the way to earn bitcoin from youtube i know Smiley) If you can find out any other way pls let me know. Thank Wink
sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:38:35 AM

Thank you guys for the ideas, I have found so many insightful approach on how to earn more from YouTube. Me myself still a newbie as YouTuber and the ideas on options how to earn BTC from YouTube.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2940
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:58:17 AM

Thank you guys for the ideas, I have found so many insightful approach on how to earn more from YouTube. Me myself still a newbie as YouTuber and the ideas on options how to earn BTC from YouTube.
I want to add an idea but this is just happening occasionally. Try to stay tune with the new projects on the services section that are starting a contest and asking for a video tutorial/ads/promotion that should be uploaded in youtube. This is another way to earn from youtube but as I said with rare times.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:50:45 AM

Well based on my research it is impossible to earn bitcoin in youtube channel as of now because they are using bitcoin as a mode of payment to their members, but soon it will definitely can earn bitcoins in youtube Smiley
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:18:41 AM

I think with youtube you only can earn bitcoin with the indirect way Smiley). I've seen some youtube campaigns in Services section before but it's ended few months ago. Beside you can make a video about any project you're joining and it have affiliate program then publish it on youtube with your refferal link. That all the way to earn bitcoin from youtube i know Smiley) If you can find out any other way pls let me know. Thank Wink

Well, it is now there hasn't been a project or company that gives discretion to the youtube account owners can get a referral from their salary spread in their youtube videos. But it is possible that in the future it could happen, but it's much better if you could use a youtube channel and managed to have thousands or even tens of millions of follower or audience, it is better to use a bigger publisher systems like adsense and other

dragonusa9

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:45:11 PM

Well, it is now there hasn't been a project or company that gives discretion to the youtube account owners can get a referral from their salary spread in their youtube videos. But it is possible that in the future it could happen, but it's much better if you could use a youtube channel and managed to have thousands or even tens of millions of follower or audience, it is better to use a bigger publisher systems like adsense and other
its just problem of time sir, maybe on the youtube still dont really support bitcoin because the fee of transaction is high. and paypal still good because simply fast also not expensive fee.
if youtube added reff system, i dont think that would be a good idea. because there is still google adsense to support youtube without any donate from followers. also direct sponsor in your town could help a lot. so i prefer indirect way of earning bitcoin than youtube support bitcoin in bitcoin.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:24:26 PM

Well based on my research it is impossible to earn bitcoin in youtube channel as of now because they are using bitcoin as a mode of payment to their members, but soon it will definitely can earn bitcoins in youtube Smiley

Sure, you can't make bitcoin off of Youtube as a primary form of payment. However, as I'm sure you may know, you can transfer your money from your Youtube account to Paypal, then use Paypal to purchase Bitcoin on marketplaces. This can be slightly risky, but also another downside of this is that you have to pay a cut (li9ke 5-15%) to get the paypal to bitcoin.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:11:10 AM

I do not think that's possible, as you can only monetize your YouTube channel with AdSense. And as we all know, AdSense does not pay bitcoins but only process their payments through PayPal and Western Union.

But nevertheless, if you still want to earn bitcoins from your videos, it's still possible but not on YouTube though. There are other video-sharing websites with that feature or service. Vevue is a good example. In Vevue, you can generate revenue there by uploading videos as per request by users. Most video requests there are about places and events. So if you're the kind of person who likes taking or recording videos of restaurants, travel spots, historical landmarks or everything related to tourist attractions, especially in your area, then this will definitely suit you.

ObscurePen

Activity: 385
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:01:05 AM

Yeah, of course, you can earn Bitcoin with a youtube channel. Just build up your Youtube channel and pop in some advertisements. Then ask the advertiser to pay in Bitcoin. You could approach individual organisations such as Chipmixer, Crypto-games or the like, and ask whether they want an advertisement on your Youtube channel. Just sift through the list of signature campaigns and ask whether they want you to advertise for them. Some may accept. If it doesn’t work, then you can still earn money on your youtube channel in fiat and then buy Bitcoin with the money your earn. Here the list of the signature campaigns that pay out Bitcoin in this forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:24:27 AM

It is possible, if you have a large numbers of followers you can affiliate them to gambling sites and faucet sites in return you get commission in bitcoin just like Adam Guerbuez (Mikethemug) is doing, he earned more than 5 btc in bitsler referral commission alone. But in youtube I think they only pay in dollars through paypal per million views.

I think he meant if he can earn bitcoins from youtube, not from advertising gambling sites. Actually, i'm not sure if it's legal to do that on youtube so it might be risky for  person that will try this.

And yeah youtube pays in fiat money only. I think it pays in Euro and Pound too, not dollars only, but i am sure that they don't pay in bitcoins, yet. I think if bitcoins will become even more popular in future we will be able to get them from youtube.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:33:26 PM

I think he meant if he can earn bitcoins from youtube, not from advertising gambling sites. Actually, i'm not sure if it's legal to do that on youtube so it might be risky for  person that will try this.

And yeah youtube pays in fiat money only. I think it pays in Euro and Pound too, not dollars only, but i am sure that they don't pay in bitcoins, yet. I think if bitcoins will become even more popular in future we will be able to get them from youtube.
Lol…what do you mean by it’s risky to earn Bitcoin from YouTube, as if there’s even a slightest chance they will be paying in Bitcoin? YouTube is only paying in dollars from my own experience, and it’s paid directly to your account. So if you are looking to get paid in Bitcoin by YouTube, you’re wasting time.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:37:55 PM

Yeah, of course, you can earn Bitcoin with a youtube channel. Just build up your Youtube channel and pop in some advertisements. Then ask the advertiser to pay in Bitcoin. You could approach individual organisations such as Chipmixer, Crypto-games or the like, and ask whether they want an advertisement on your Youtube channel. Just sift through the list of signature campaigns and ask whether they want you to advertise for them. Some may accept. If it doesn’t work, then you can still earn money on your youtube channel in fiat and then buy Bitcoin with the money your earn. Here the list of the signature campaigns that pay out Bitcoin in this forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
Your answer is totally out of point. The question is whether YouTube pays in Bitcoin or not. Telling other companies to pay for advertising their product and services is different, because in that case you’re not getting paid by YouTube, but by other parties.
Aleya

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:10:39 AM

Yes You can,
but not from Youtube directly.
If you have a good channel and find any advertiser paying in bitcoin, you can add the advertisement within the video. You will find the option to check 'this video has a paid ad' in the monetisation tab.

Yes, but directly youtube cannot pay bitcoin to us, we need to find ourselves who needs ad advertising in youtube. But the option for payment is bitcoin, in this way it is possible for you to make bitcoin with ad advertising for bitcoins.

You can  earn bitcoin in youtube channel. But its not very easy and profitable. You earn bitcoin different site advertisement as youtube channel. But you must get good profit if you work bitcointalk.  Bitcointalk is the best site to bitcoin forum.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2800
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:52:30 AM

Yes You can,
If you have a good channel and find any advertiser paying in bitcoin, you can add the advertisement within the video. You will find the option to check 'this video has a paid ad' in the monetisation tab.

Yes, but directly youtube cannot pay bitcoin to us, we need to find ourselves who needs ad advertising in youtube. But the option for payment is bitcoin, in this way it is possible for you to make bitcoin with ad advertising for bitcoins.

You can  earn bitcoin in youtube channel. But its not very easy and profitable. You earn bitcoin different site advertisement as youtube channel. But you must get good profit if you work bitcointalk.  Bitcointalk is the best site to bitcoin forum.
Saying off generally that we cant directly earn bitcoin from a youtube channel or videos but we can earn usd or amounts on local fiat once it is being connected by adsense but knowing that its really hard to be confirmed or being accepted by them because they do have strict compliance or rules. If you do earn money on videos on youtube you can just simply buy bitcoins with your fiat.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CriptoSven

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:03:29 PM

Yes You can,

Saying off generally that we cant directly earn bitcoin from a youtube channel or videos but we can earn usd or amounts on local fiat once it is being connected by adsense but knowing that its really hard to be confirmed or being accepted by them because they do have strict compliance or rules. If you do earn money on videos on youtube you can just simply buy bitcoins with your fiat.

To make money on YouTube channel bitcoin, it is necessary that this channel was very popular and had a lot of visitors. Then you can sign a contract with advertising organizations that can pay you bitcoins
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:12:37 PM

We often earn money from youtube channel by showing ads from adsense and suppose if someone want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on their youtube videos then is there any alternative ad network which provide ads for youtube channel?
Sadly but there's no way ti earn btc from youtube channed. As far as I know, youtube monetization is under adsense. wherein payments are deoending on the views and the owners of the cannels are paid through fiat and not in Bitcoin. You may earn in other ways except for youtune channels.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:30:25 AM

Withdraw you earning to PayPal and exchane to bicoin and bitcoin cash 50/50.
How much earn with youtube?
Need add adsense or youtube pay per view? (how much paid for 1 view)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: