Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:02:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is that possible to earn bitcoin with Youtube Channel?  (Read 17885 times)
Shova

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:32:06 AM

Take the subject you are interested in. Make well directed presentation/movies and attract more users. Exchange your Adsense income to Bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shohanur

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

BIB Exchange

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 06:42:38 AM

obviously possible but not directly.you can earn paypal and exchange it to bitcoin. that's very simple

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:46:22 PM

We often earn money from youtube channel by showing ads from adsense and suppose if someone want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on their youtube videos then is there any alternative ad network which provide ads for youtube channel?
Youtube monetization is under adsense. Payment used are fiat and I think it is not possible to earn Bitcoin with that. It is possible in other videos if a company will pay you Bitcoin to advertise them. It is just that, in youtube payments are through paypal with the use of fiat. Youtube is under Google If I'm not mistaken and as I've said, Adsense is the one that optimize the monetization of the views of your channel. And to cut it short, it is not possible to earn Bitcoin in Youtube channels.

trandanquan40

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 05:25:28 AM

I think there are no way to earn bitcoin directly with youtube but there are still some other indirect ways such as make tutorial about some earning bitcoin website then include your refferal link with it. But I hope in the future we can earn bitcoin directly with youtube cause I don't wana go to the bank to receive money everywhen I wanna receive it from youtube cause it's really far from my house
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 05:52:14 AM

We often earn money from youtube channel by showing ads from adsense and suppose if someone want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on their youtube videos then is there any alternative ad network which provide ads for youtube channel?
Unfortunately, and as of this moment, it is impossible to earn Bitcoin from youtube channels. The thing that is paid in youtube channels is the views. Youtube is under google, if I'm not wrong, views are monitored by Youtube monetization under adsense. And payments are through fiat and not in Bitcoin. But maybe someday if Bitcoin will be legal to most countries, they will pay through Bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:12:05 AM

I think there are no way to earn bitcoin directly with youtube but there are still some other indirect ways such as make tutorial about some earning bitcoin website then include your refferal link with it. But I hope in the future we can earn bitcoin directly with youtube cause I don't wana go to the bank to receive money everywhen I wanna receive it from youtube cause it's really far from my house

Don't you forget that there is a way to directly earn bitcoin through youtube. If you will visit the services section of this forum, various offers are there when you stay there, campaign's that are asking for a youtube video for their projects, companies and so on. And upon making a video that is uploaded on youtube, you'll get paid for it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
garmerys

Activity: 216

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:35:35 AM

Yes and no, the reason why I said so is that at the moment Google AdSense only pays in your currency and directly to your account(in my country though) I don’t know of yours, so maybe if you receive your adsense earnings then you can convert to bitcoins
shine1123

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:41:22 AM

Don't you forget that there is a way to directly earn bitcoin through youtube. If you will visit the services section of this forum, various offers are there when you stay there, campaign's that are asking for a youtube video for their projects, companies and so on. And upon making a video that is uploaded on youtube, you'll get paid for it.

Meh, task like that is really not worth. You only can earn 100-500 satoshi per task or even lower because the price of bitcoin is on high price right now. It's far better if you make your own videos and add adsense on your youtube and use the money to buy bitcoin, you can get more money if you have many viewers.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 06:59:53 AM

Meh, task like that is really not worth. You only can earn 100-500 satoshi per task or even lower because the price of bitcoin is on high price right now. It's far better if you make your own videos and add adsense on your youtube and use the money to buy bitcoin, you can get more money if you have many viewers.

That's what you called monetization in youtube, I wouldn't prefer that if I won't be focusing into promoting my videos but if I have a lot of time to dedicate to monetize videos for sure that I can do it. But the payment will be in dollars and not directly to bitcoin. I will prefer to help companies, make videos for their advertisement and it's not only 100-500 satoshi per task. How come that you'll make a good promotional video and you'll paid with that amount?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:15:24 AM

It won't be possible vecause Youtube is under Google , and as what you've said, the ads they show is from adsense. Youtube channels make profit out of the number of views monitored by Youtube monetization. And the payment is not Bitcoin but fiat or currency usually in dollars through paypal. It is possible to earn money, but not possible to earn Bitcoin in Youtube channels at this moment ,maybe in the near future.

bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:51:48 AM

each bounty is currently always have a video campaign so it could be your alternative to get bitcoin if you have many subscribers, and usually, payment for video campaign also is high enough.

STUDENTCOIN