Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:55:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is that possible to earn bitcoin with Youtube Channel?  (Read 17915 times)
BitSpotMe

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:08:15 PM

I think that Bitcoin and crypto has great potential for YouTube creators to earn income.

The options are open to the Youtube channel owner.

Their choice is :

• Display their addresses, accept payments, handle a wallet / register with an exchange and withdrawal to FIAT themselves
  • Use a service like https://www.bitspot.meto handle the process for them in a similar way to Patreon

As mentioned, a Youtube channel owner could set up a website, get a merchant account and accept donations, but in reality most are looking for a source of revenue from their viewers / supporters, a deposit into their bank and the time and funds to be able to concentrate on creating content.

It's a personal preference and depends on what they are in to.

If YouTube users want to benefit from the millions of crypto users, who are certainly willing to contribute / donate / support with a quick crypto transfer, then the method ( i.e direct to the channel, or via a third party like BitSpotMe ) is down to their preference.

Bitcoin and Crypto currencies should be playing a larger part in both Youtube monetization, Social monetization and also charitable and socio-economic aspects of the real World.

Bitcoin and crypto crowdfunding has the power to make real difference in all of these areas and in a decentralized and fast paced manor.

TwitterTreasure6

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:58:12 PM

I have no clue if one can earn bitcoins on YouTube.
highquA1

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:41:27 PM

As of now, there is no proper way to earn it through the YouTube channels.
AmpaLex11

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:07:34 PM

No you cannot make Bitcoins on youTube channel by posting ads.
Seetheummerallyeah

Activity: 280
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:34:02 PM

I guess, there is no way to earn money on YouTube.
Garret44eza

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:35:35 PM

The best way to earn money on YouTube is to have your own channel.
Gustafio

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

Youtube monetization is under adsense. Payment used are fiat and I think it is not possible to earn Bitcoin with that. It is possible in other videos if a company will pay you Bitcoin to advertise them. It is just that, in youtube payments are through paypal with the use of fiat. Youtube is under Google If I'm not mistaken and as I've said, Adsense is the one that optimize the monetization of the views of your channel. And to cut it short, it is not possible to earn Bitcoin in Youtube channels.

Check out D-Tube - The Blockchain version of Youtube
MondayTraddd

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:33:34 PM

I guess, you cannot, since you earn money on YouTube through your views.
xeqoRameshAxueamExaqana

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:07:10 PM

possible, you can get earn use youre youtube chanel follow bounty campaign, youtube campaign
if youre youtube chanel high quality, high follower and crypto curency user, you can contact dev coin, to speak promotion ico project, and about pay rate

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MondayTraddd

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:38:11 PM

There has to be some way to earn these coins but not trough YouTube.
StuartBTCETH

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:00:44 PM

I guess, there is no way to earn bitcoins through YouTube.
Igor Pav

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:50:04 PM

Steemit is a social media and video upload account that rewards content creators with their own steem coin that has value and can be converted into fiat
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:14:03 PM

Yes, you can be ico blogger and present projects! Its good chance to earn money, many people do big money on that. But you will get money not on BTC. You will get on other tokens which you can sell in future for BTC. Good luck and read about that many articles!
RobertNykanen

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:55:15 PM

i dont know about the bitcoin but you can earn if you promote the ico. Most of the ico owners hire youtubers for there token/coin promotion and rewards them there coins 
Santachigo

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:04:43 AM

The youtube channel gives you the opportunity to learn about bitcoin, through adverts as well as how we understand about bitcoin. When you register as a member of the youtube channel, the easier it is to watch the video about bitcoin. But we can not earn bitcoin directly on the youtube channel, no one paid us bitcoin when you register as a member of youtube.
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:08:35 PM

to get information to quickly find out more about how bitcoin and to learn it you more easily learn bitcoin in youtube channel this is the network that describes the information more clearly and more detail .. to get the result you can know here
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:05:03 PM

We often earn money from youtube channel by showing ads from adsense and suppose if someone want to earn bitcoin by showing ads on their youtube videos then is there any alternative ad network which provide ads for youtube channel?

I think for now its getting hard to get money from monetizing your own videos for youtube, if you have some subs but its still under the youtube ToS then its better if you join to Videos Bounty Campaigns, its more profitable than monetizing for youtube now.

AmpaLex11

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:39:04 PM

To earn bitcoins the only way is to make sure that you are on Bitcoin.
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:21:47 PM

We can quite earn Bitcoin from Youtube channel. It's very easy. The first way, you have to create a youtube channel and then earning with adsense and then you just use money which you earned from adsense to buy Bitcoin Smiley. The second way, you can use your Youtube channel to join to youtube campaign and then receive coin and sell it to buy Bitcoin. You can't earn bitcoin from youtube at the moment because youtube is under google but i believe Google will soon add Bitcoin is a method payment in the near future.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:21:28 PM

We can quite earn Bitcoin from Youtube channel. It's very easy. The first way, you have to create a youtube channel and then earning with adsense and then you just use money which you earned from adsense to buy Bitcoin Smiley. The second way, you can use your Youtube channel to join to youtube campaign and then receive coin and sell it to buy Bitcoin. You can't earn bitcoin from youtube at the moment because youtube is under google but i believe Google will soon add Bitcoin is a method payment in the near future.

adsense is paying in dollars not in bitcoin and the op only wants know if he can earn bitcoin directly from youtube and all i can say is no, because youtube has not yet accepted bitcoin as a part from their payment method but i heard a news recently that youtube will soon adapt bitcoin. I dont know if that news is real or plain hoax or maybe it is just a rumor. but if that is real then it is actually a good news because that can gladly help bitcoin to gain more exposure and credibility to the public.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: