Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:19:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QAU] QUANTUM PROJECT - Connecting markets  (Read 78780 times)
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:15:38 AM

no github, no escrow,no information of dev,nothing!

Dude are you blind? Can't you not see the post written in the thread? Don't criticize  their project! They have an escrow dude why don't you visit to learn more --> http://www.quantumproject.org/
http://www.quantumproject.org/s/whitepaper.pdf they have already raised 400 btcs and I think they will be a legit coin once they have started the development of QUA.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:35:52 AM

cmon dude! can you please at least read the op. I guess you haven't read it,  have you?  qtum is escrowed by @BelTirid (Gašper Kenda) (CEO of Xaurum project).

better read before reacting though..
He's just posting for the sake of his campaign without any reading all the information given so he does not understand the beauty of this project. This project will play a huge role in bitcoin. I'm sure it will be successful and it will help and lead to a better crypto economy. This project will be sure to encourage a lot of investors.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:47:52 AM

Defaming ot destroying one's person or group is a mentality that will not be eliminated. Those trolls probably were jealous or envious enough on how this program develops. For one to have a successful business you need have trust on each other, even with escrow or not.
It is kind of a hard thing to ignore the facts and most of them are complaining even without looking at what Quantum project is all about.To have a successful business in the real world trust can be achieved pretty easily but in the virtual world it is really difficult to build one without an valid escrow,as you cannot believe anyone with mere words,QAU is one of the biggest project this month and they are vouched by reputable members in the alt coin community which is more than enough for a project.
Yes, people do believe and want everything to happen overtime. It is too early to make a conclusion about this project. I am not seeing anything traveling against qau, as long as dev team will executing their plan of destructing tokens, I believe there will be a huge potential for qua and hence for investors too. I have already invested there as I do not want to miss this opportunity.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:29:49 PM

Defaming ot destroying one's person or group is a mentality that will not be eliminated. Those trolls probably were jealous or envious enough on how this program develops. For one to have a successful business you need have trust on each other, even with escrow or not.
It is kind of a hard thing to ignore the facts and most of them are complaining even without looking at what Quantum project is all about.To have a successful business in the real world trust can be achieved pretty easily but in the virtual world it is really difficult to build one without an valid escrow,as you cannot believe anyone with mere words,QAU is one of the biggest project this month and they are vouched by reputable members in the alt coin community which is more than enough for a project.
Yes, people do believe and want everything to happen overtime. It is too early to make a conclusion about this project. I am not seeing anything traveling against qau, as long as dev team will executing their plan of destructing tokens, I believe there will be a huge potential for qua and hence for investors too. I have already invested there as I do not want to miss this opportunity.
It is too early, yes it is. But we have to be open minded and positive always in every opportunity that knocks on our door, at least this is not a hyip or any other scam. For sure, it will benefit those who invest the earliest. So, for me I didn't hesitate to invest because I know that I can earn more that I am expecting.
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:15:57 PM

open plan bounty payment use quantum coin or not dev
maybet next time in main ico , open facebook campaign and twitter campaign payment use quantum coin
To yahoo or Quantum dev, i'm really to hope this guy should be blacklisted from your social campaign (if you have any in the future) because he seems has many alt social media accounts to cheating your bounty (shit hunter bounty). Look at him, begging too much to using Quantum coin instead of bitcoin.

Statements like "It Smells So Much as a Scam" , and Where is the concrete proof here?
Mate, those haters are people who got rejected by yahoo when they were tried to join in Quantum campaign. No need to take seriously their bullshit.

Yeah, so many trolls here in the bitcointalk forum they giving negative feedbacks about the campaigns they don't like that no reason maybe they just rejected.
I think this project is going to be successful because it's already 363.33Btc invested with just 66investors so it means the investors really trust this campaign thats what they put a huge amount, I will invest to quantum tommorrow after i get my trading profits i wish this could be successful project Cheesy

This is why i wonder the topic is no longer the features of this project and it all talks about negative features and feedbacks.

Whatever negative they may say to this i personally believe this project and support this to become successful int the near future.

I think there's nothing wrong if they talk about negativity . the only wrong thing is that if they only criticized without  any basis or a good argument and not only saying negative feedback without any solid ground.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:20:58 PM

hello dev...please update more info thanks
I think most of the informtion are given on OP you can try also to visit their official website so you can gathered all information, i have seen some people posting trying to ruin this good project

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:27:22 PM

Your project is really good. I hope you can have many investors and I can see that your project has a potential to gain many investors that will be committed and has the willingness to invest in your project because they are able to see the potentiality of your project. Keep up the good work I believe you can earn money and investors through this project.
Wesimon

Activity: 406

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:49:08 PM

Dude are you blind? Can't you not see the post written in the thread? Don't criticize  their project! They have an escrow dude why don't you visit to learn more --> http://www.quantumproject.org/
http://www.quantumproject.org/s/whitepaper.pdf they have already raised 400 btcs and I think they will be a legit coin once they have started the development of QUA.

With the amount of btc invested in qua, it would seem that the project is trusted by the investors. QUA will surely be a great additional to the crypto currency world, don't you think?

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:53:23 PM

Your project is really good. I hope you can have many investors and I can see that your project has a potential to gain many investors that will be committed and has the willingness to invest in your project because they are able to see the potentiality of your project. Keep up the good work I believe you can earn money and investors through this project.
Today there are so many coins that young really don't know which one will pump and which one will dump. We all just may hope that Quantum will attract many investors and bring a lot of profit to creators and investors.
Raven91

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:23:08 PM

Still a great project for the quantum and really the quantum campaign is doing great in having a investor's good luck in the campaign currently on going i hope you get a lot of investors.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 04:28:26 PM

cmon dude! can you please at least read the op. I guess you haven't read it,  have you?  qtum is escrowed by @BelTirid (Gašper Kenda) (CEO of Xaurum project).

He's just posting for the sake of his campaign without any reading all the information given so he does not understand the beauty of this project. This project will play a huge role in bitcoin. I'm sure it will be successful and it will help and lead to a better crypto economy. This project will be sure to encourage a lot of investors.

Its poised to be a substitute for paypal, I know. Bitcoin ecosystem in which it will be playing a significant role is not even the case. Its big without any fucking bitcoins as it targets much higher levels of broad acceptance and feasibility, nothing can compete with this shit. If i were in ur shoes I would instantly convert half of my portfolio into it, no doubts.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 05:37:18 PM

yes i am also sure that this project will show a good result and will be a successful project. i am hopeful that people are going to take interest in this project and hope that it will attract more and more investors who will really play an important role to make this project a successful project.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:47:48 PM

With the amount of btc invested in qua, it would seem that the project is trusted by the investors. QUA will surely be a great additional to the crypto currency world, don't you think?

helo, just look the site,, for now is about 440 BTC colected, and the presale is still 14 days left from now,
this quantum look got many atention from crypto world ,,
regards

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Wandering Soul~

Wolf

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 08:48:58 PM

cmon dude! can you please at least read the op. I guess you haven't read it,  have you?  qtum is escrowed by @BelTirid (Gašper Kenda) (CEO of Xaurum project).

Its poised to be a substitute for paypal, I know. Bitcoin ecosystem in which it will be playing a significant role is not even the case. Its big without any fucking bitcoins as it targets much higher levels of broad acceptance and feasibility, nothing can compete with this shit. If i were in ur shoes I would instantly convert half of my portfolio into it, no doubts.
If the devs proceed as they planned you funds are pretty much secured because of the liquidity pool and the destruction of the tokens . In this case it is possible to conclude that the starting price per quantum which is $0.05 will increase in 2 months maybe or even earlier? I guess we can make a more accurate prediction compared to this when it is released on the market . Tho I still think that it's okay to doubt because as we all know nothing is secured in this field . Do whatever research you can do .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:39:17 PM

Are you just trolling,it looks like you are making fun of the investors to be frank.It is not a substitute to anything and the protocol and how the system works make sure that the price of QAU will increase with time as they will be destroyed on a monthly basis and so i do think that i will be a good investment  and always remember that with every investment there is a risk involved and make sure that you know that.
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:56:45 PM

helo, just look the site,, for now is about 440 BTC colected, and the presale is still 14 days left from now,
regards

440 btc in just a couple of days are already a good numbers ..this only goes to show that they are really an attractive project. we can assume that before the ico ends it may hit more than 600 btc collection. 

let's keep supporting quantum project.

regards to all.
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 11:11:25 PM

regards
that is really a very good and fascistic start. i think it will continue and hope that very soon it will cover its target because still a lot of time is lifting hope this project will get more and more success.
Coin_trader
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1183

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 11:36:37 PM

many people are coming here to post a comment for the sake of their campaign, they did criticize the project without even reading the OP and others are asking some questions that was already answered at the opening page.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sobsitesearch

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 05:41:02 AM

Are you just trolling,it looks like you are making fun of the investors to be frank.It is not a substitute to anything and the protocol and how the system works make sure that the price of QAU will increase with time as they will be destroyed on a monthly basis and so i do think that i will be a good investment  and always remember that with every investment there is a risk involved and make sure that you know that.
I think all of the investors know about the risk by putting money in one investment company. The only thing we can do is to lessen it by doing multiple investment. And 1 thing i notice that every new cryto coin launches it will gives good profit on the investors that is why i think also that this project will gives great income to us. Just believed and support this project until they reach their goal.
naughty1

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:51:12 AM

many people are coming here to post a comment for the sake of their campaign, they did criticize the project without even reading the OP and others are asking some questions that was already answered at the opening page.
That is the difference between people who are really interested in this currency and who try to perfect their work. I am a participant in the campaign, and our duty is to be here, writing about the subject of the OP. However, they are actually wrong to make unfounded comments, they need to read carefully what the OP says. It is these comments that show their lack of professionalism, and the quality of their posts is not guaranteed.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: