Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:39:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QAU] QUANTUM PROJECT - Connecting markets  (Read 78780 times)
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:56:34 AM

Kudos to Quantum team for gatheringa lmost near 2 million  dollars in just their pre-ico period. How much more will they get in the ICO! By the way, how long will it take for wallets to be released once ICO started and the plans for exchanges, are there any for this year or we will have to wait more months?

I think everyone know that it is the best time to buy Quantum. Still 4 more days to go and already its very near to 2 million Dollars, more than 1000 BTC. Does it happen with every ICO these days.? Excited to see QAU in the market.

Thats because an ICO these days are a good speculative investment. The returns are usually 100% or more. I havent seen an ICO token that didnt sell in an exchange without any profit. We should better make money because the market will not be always in the same sentiment.
March

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:14:23 AM

2 days left before the ICO end with total Investors 257 Invested 1,395.56BTC Invested 2,382,221$

so dont forget to Invest it here before you late to invest
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:42:36 AM

~snip~
Thats because an ICO these days are a good speculative investment. The returns are usually 100% or more. I havent seen an ICO token that didnt sell in an exchange without any profit. We should better make money because the market will not be always in the same sentiment.
No, the return is not always 100% or more once you have invested in ICO. There are some new projects which the price of ICO still same or lower than their ICO price. The recent example is HMQ (Humaniq) coin, their ICO price was around 4k sats (some people said 5k sats, but whatever), Now, as you can see on Bittrex, their price fir each HMQ coin is around 3,5k sats which lower than their ICO price.
Machina_US

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:09:08 AM

~snip~
No, the return is not always 100% or more once you have invested in ICO. There are some new projects which the price of ICO still same or lower than their ICO price. The recent example is HMQ (Humaniq) coin, their ICO price was around 4k sats (some people said 5k sats, but whatever), Now, as you can see on Bittrex, their price fir each HMQ coin is around 3,5k sats which lower than their ICO price.

its happen for all ICO like ICONOMI last year the ICO price was around 0.00021BTC but after a few days in the exchanger the price was decreased almost 0.00013 and after that a few months again their price increased almost 4x

i hope the price of this coin will increase 10x in the 1 month after added into the exchange

stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:27:12 AM

2 days left before the ICO end with total Investors 257 Invested 1,395.56BTC Invested 2,382,221$

Thanks.

That's a pretty good amount of Bitcoins being invested into this Project! I kind of wonder where all that Bitcoin is coming from since there's been many successful ICO's on this forum and they usually get about 1-2,000 BTC deposited into the ICO.

I am pretty sure that the Quantum Project is going to be pretty successful though, I hope that the money that is used from the ICO is going to be put in good use promotional wise.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 11:17:05 AM

~snip~

its happen for all ICO like ICONOMI last year the ICO price was around 0.00021BTC but after a few days in the exchanger the price was decreased almost 0.00013 and after that a few months again their price increased almost 4x

i hope the price of this coin will increase 10x in the 1 month after added into the exchange
While i agree that not all project had there price increase after ico also not all of them have price decrease after ico it is totally depends on the

project and how good it is . Also the main factor to determine if the price gonna increase or decrease is the bounty and giveaway that handed during

ico the more bounty and more giveaway = more dump or less increase *2 instead *3 or 4   it is because most people taking this bounty or giveaway

is taking it to sell ( less interest on holding the token they have ) . We not have this factor in this project no giveaway and no bounties which is

amazing the only people have this token is the people interest in it and prob plan to hold on it for sometime so i see a good increase once ico ends

and this token hit an exchange .
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:41:01 PM

Thanks.

That's a pretty good amount of Bitcoins being invested into this Project! I kind of wonder where all that Bitcoin is coming from since there's been many successful ICO's on this forum and they usually get about 1-2,000 BTC deposited into the ICO.

I am pretty sure that the Quantum Project is going to be pretty successful though, I hope that the money that is used from the ICO is going to be put in good use promotional wise.
Two days left to invest and current presale just hit $2,504,505 which BTC1,471.68 invested. Amazing increases within hours, many people expect to get profits by join the presale and that's a good decision to buy before presale ended on 15th May.
We know this project different from others and have some advantages offered to investors, hopefully it will success and keep rising.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:56:42 PM

Thanks.

Yes. The project could get really good financial investment. And I hope that our help in this campaign helped to attract the maximum attention to Quantum during this month. I am happy that I could be the part of such success!
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:36:35 PM

~snip~

This will depend on the investors. When the token reaches the exchanges what they have to do is put high sales orders, quite above the ICO price. This will make the buy orders higher. The token supply will be lower every month so the value and price of the tokens should rise progressively each month.
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 10:05:39 PM

i agree youre statement
because quantum coin is good coin, and i think after added to exchanger big potential quantum coin can incraese very high
and 2017 all coin in succes ico selling after listing to exchanger always above ico price

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:52:08 PM

i agree youre statement
because quantum coin is good coin, and i think after added to exchanger big potential quantum coin can incraese very high
and 2017 all coin in succes ico selling after listing to exchanger always above ico price
In what all exchanges can we expect Quantum to be listed,expect it will be listed in Polo and Bittrex.It is a really successful campaign with 1,574.00 bitcoin being invested and $2,773,388 raised till now and i hope with two days left we would see more investment in it.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:32:42 AM

there are many investors that gave their trust to this project eventhough there are some people crying out about SCAM that is not an extraordinary thing, we can see them crying SCAM in every thread, but the investors had already gave their answers, they trust the QUANTUM PROJECT, the mount collected is the solid proof of that.
I totally feel sorry to those people who has been experience SCAM because there are some investors is giving their most of their trust in some project, so the lesson here is do not give most of your trust in some project but this quantum project this is a kind of project that you can totally trust on for sure.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:51:08 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2017, 05:12:18 AM by Bionicgalaxy

Oh cool, now i am more interested...  Eh, you know this community, cynical and we write things off quickly, sometimes too quickly it seems! Smiley
I will be awaiting where this goes now!

@OP  ADD some shit! Cause ya, you dont want people like me just coming by and writing you off too quick if you have something REAL here! Smiley i look forward to updates!

Our aim is to use funds collected from the sale of Quantum tokens to increase liquidity of various crypto currency markets. This will be done by providing funds for margin trading to exchanges, connecting various markets by arbitraging price differences and making markets using price neutral algorithmic trading. All these activities generate income in the long run. This income will be used to buy back tokens on the open market which will result in the total supply of tokens to go down over time and create a real deflationary currency. This process will be completely transparent and could be audited on the public blockchain.

Our presale period is not designed to get tons of money in. We offer no early discounts as we want to play fair. We believe most people will want to own Quantums after the presale is done and they see the destruction of coins in action. This will be the best proof we are honest and doing what we promised to do.

We have already established relationships with operators of some crypto currencies and made commitments to support the liquidity of their trading pairs on different exchanges. They will respond to this post and confirm our claims as soon as they are notified by us.

Thank you for this clarifications. Though it may sounds technical to me but somehow it gives us an idea how this project going. Wishing the success of this project.
I hope the Quantum project will success in there all project and make the all investors happy.Quantum project will support the liquidity of their trading pairs on different exchanges.
Yes this quantum project is definitely a success and all investors they can put all their trust on this project. And by our help in this campaign they can attract all the investors for this project. I am glad that i could be part of this such project.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Wolf

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 04:46:50 AM

In what all exchanges can we expect Quantum to be listed,expect it will be listed in Polo and Bittrex.It is a really successful campaign with 1,574.00 bitcoin being invested and $2,773,388 raised till now and i hope with two days left we would see more investment in it.
Altcoins which are recently released usually starts on smaller markets like nova exchange/c-cex/yobit after that they will go to the bigger ones like poloniex so expect it a little later .
there are many investors that gave their trust to this project eventhough there are some people crying out about SCAM that is not an extraordinary thing, we can see them crying SCAM in every thread, but the investors had already gave their answers, they trust the QUANTUM PROJECT, the mount collected is the solid proof of that.
I totally feel sorry to those people who has been experience SCAM because there are some investors is giving their most of their trust in some project, so the lesson here is do not give most of your trust in some project but this quantum project this is a kind of project that you can totally trust on for sure.
You're contradicting things, You just said that people shouldn't give most of their trust in some project but here you are giving them? I understand that when you're advertising something in your signature, you might grow some attachment to it but you should still think rational and understand that it still has a risk, everything is . I'm not trying to be negative . Just being realistic  cause this is what I do in every investment .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:39:42 AM

I was sad because Quantum Project Campaign will end at this week, but I was thankful to be part of it. I hope after this project Quantum was collect more investment to create and start again a another campaign. I wish to your success Quantum. More power to your projects.
Instead of being sad, let us celebrate and be happy for the success of quantum project for having that amount in thei pre ico. I am also hoping that there will be more campaigns to get free quantum tokens or stakes during the ICO period. Wishing a success for the team.
Yes your right instead of being sad, we should be happy that we have been part on this such great project. And before this campaign ends we hope that there will be more wonderful campaigns that we could join on.
Harry Callahan

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:17:28 AM

Yes this quantum project is definitely a success and all investors they can put all their trust on this project. And by our help in this campaign they can attract all the investors for this project. I am glad that i could be part of this such project.
Looking at the numbers it is a successful campaign and they really played smart in providing the campaigns with bitcoin rather than Quantum tokens.It is closing near to three million dollars in funds raised and over 1500 bitcoins which is a really good investment for the project with the price of bitcoin so high.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:17:20 AM

I was sad because Quantum Project Campaign will end at this week, but I was thankful to be part of it. I hope after this project Quantum was collect more investment to create and start again a another campaign. I wish to your success Quantum. More power to your projects.
Instead of being sad, let us celebrate and be happy for the success of quantum project for having that amount in thei pre ico. I am also hoping that there will be more campaigns to get free quantum tokens or stakes during the ICO period. Wishing a success for the team.
Yes your right instead of being sad, we should be happy that we have been part on this such great project. And before this campaign ends we hope that there will be more wonderful campaigns that we could join on.
Quantum is good enough with 1 month campaign this was already get the quota of pre sale investors and quantum helps lot of users here to get some bitcoin and me is one of that. That why i would like to give thanks in this project and hoping for the success of this coin.
LeGaulois
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 4095

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:34:34 AM

~snip~

While i agree that not all project had there price increase after ico also not all of them have price decrease after ico it is totally depends on the

project and how good it is . Also the main factor to determine if the price gonna increase or decrease is the bounty and giveaway that handed during

ico the more bounty and more giveaway = more dump or less increase *2 instead *3 or 4   it is because most people taking this bounty or giveaway

is taking it to sell ( less interest on holding the token they have ) . We not have this factor in this project no giveaway and no bounties which is

amazing the only people have this token is the people interest in it and prob plan to hold on it for sometime so i see a good increase once ico ends

and this token hit an exchange .

Now thinking about it twice I agree with you, it makes sense. While usually people sell their bounty in hurry it means more dump in the earlier days, but it's not the case for project like QUANTUM. I wonder if they are going with some PR after this

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
xdookiex

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:05:06 AM

There's a lot of great projects that will be up and coming in the month of May.
I had to think long and hard before pulling the trigger on this one,
But i'm in!
Right with you guys....
I think the ICO price of 0.5 cents is a steal... and with BTC rising so rapidly,
I expect this coin to easily be 3x

open market.

Depending on how many coins the Dev burns each month,
This could be an amazing firework show that someone building a solid crypto portfolio could use.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:13:19 AM

I have invested some amount of my bitcoins came also from payments from my sig campaign for the remaining hours until ICO will closed, I have  a big trust that this project will succeed 100% so Goodluck dev...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: