Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:50:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QAU] QUANTUM PROJECT - Connecting markets  (Read 78780 times)
Rams63

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:14:15 AM

Meanwhile according to Alexa Rank site http://www.quantumproject.org/ is gaining popularity in the list of countries the second place in the United States. The day before yesterday the United States was not. There is interest so you can expect the successful completion of the second phase of the ICO and token of 0.7-1$. In this case, the investment will bring profit x5 and above. http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/quantumproject.org
Degar

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:41:30 PM

Hi dev, and any other if you know.

I am just wondering about the project and how it's coming along. I am an ICO investor, and I currently have not received my tokens.

On Coinmarketcap the circulating supply is at 82,454,023 QAU. Does this mean that investors haven't received the rest of the tokens as there should be 247,362,070 QAU in complete circulation?

If this is me misunderstanding, I still see a massive problem in the fact that it is not a fair market currently. I am forced to see others trade, while I cannot.

I was told that I would receive them in the next few days (5 days ago). What is happening - can you shed some light on this?
QUANTUM-Project (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 03:19:49 PM

Hi dev, and any other if you know.

I am just wondering about the project and how it's coming along. I am an ICO investor, and I currently have not received my tokens.

On Coinmarketcap the circulating supply is at 82,454,023 QAU. Does this mean that investors haven't received the rest of the tokens as there should be 247,362,070 QAU in complete circulation?

If this is me misunderstanding, I still see a massive problem in the fact that it is not a fair market currently. I am forced to see others trade, while I cannot.

I was told that I would receive them in the next few days (5 days ago). What is happening - can you shed some light on this?

82,454,023 QAU has been sold in the presale, the rest is reserved for later stages of the project, as explained in our whitepaper.

If you are having issues withdrawing your tokens, please contact our support: support@quantumproject.org and we will look into your case and resolve it as soon as possible. If you requested a withdrawal 5 days ago you should have received your tokens by now. Maybe you received them and don't have the token added to your wallet properly or you did not confirm your request by email. Contact us and we will figure it out for you.

QUΛNTUM │ CONNECTING MARKETS
▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄        Liquidity Pool ● Destruction ● Free Market ● Risk Management          ▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄
CONNECTING MARKETS│ QUΛNTUM
QUANTUM-Project (OP)

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 03:24:15 PM

Hey Dev!? When is going to be the first burn date?

The first blackhole party Cheesy

We have already started making income and will buyback first tokens in the second half of this month.

WOOOOWW this is great!!!! I can not believe how everything is running smoothly and quickly....amazing news Quantum Team

With how things are going fast and smoothly I can see Quantum being the top coin next to btc and eth someday. Quite a good investment now that price is not above 1mbtc yet. After selling my ico coins I already bought some more to hold for a month year or maybe more. Grin
Btw , is there any news for a quantum wallet? A software wallet?

Quantum is an ethereum token. So all ethereum wallets support Quantums, even hardware wallets.

▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄        Liquidity Pool ● Destruction ● Free Market ● Risk Management          ▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄
Degar

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:58:35 PM

82,454,023 QAU has been sold in the presale, the rest is reserved for later stages of the project, as explained in our whitepaper.

If you are having issues withdrawing your tokens, please contact our support: support@quantumproject.org and we will look into your case and resolve it as soon as possible. If you requested a withdrawal 5 days ago you should have received your tokens by now. Maybe you received them and don't have the token added to your wallet properly or you did not confirm your request by email. Contact us and we will figure it out for you.

Sorry, my bad. Thanks for the quick support, both on this thread and on mail.
SantiagoBenz

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:01:18 PM

Quantum is an ethereum token. So all ethereum wallets support Quantums, even hardware wallets.

Good day, when are you planning to enter Bittrex?
TKeenan

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:08:08 PM

So where did all the ICO/presale money go? Was it just directly traded for the generated tokens? So the dev just profited $4million for generating the tokens?  Huh
Rams63

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:55:48 AM

Meanwhile, the trading volume on BTC Livecoin 16 (QAU +8,58%), 6 ETH (QAU +90,8%!!!). The website http://www.quantumproject.org showing rapid growth and continues to gain popularity in the United States http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/quantumproject.org
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:17:28 PM

I like this project.

There are so many arbitrage opportunity in the crypto-market, just this last week BTS was trading 10-15% higher on the Chinese exchanges for quite a while on heavy volume, given how fast it confirms, you could have bought and sold multiple times. This week I bought both TKN & QRL on Liqui for 10-15% less than it was trading for on Trex & was able to turn a nice profit. However it's something I just dabble in when the discrepancy is obvious and very large, so to invest in a project that is doing it professionally, 24/7, could be very lucrative indeed.

The other great thing is that whether the market is up or down, these opportunities exist, possibly even more so in a down market. So QAU's USD returns may be fairly independent of overall market direction. So when 99% of alts should & do fall in a crypto downturn, I think we will find that QAU could be quite resilient.

Communication is a big aspect of creating confidence, especially with a fairly centralised operation, so the more information you can give and the more frequently you can give it, the better imo. Good luck
Coinologist

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:05:18 PM

I like this project.

There are so many arbitrage opportunity in the crypto-market, just this last week BTS was trading 10-15% higher on the Chinese exchanges for quite a while on heavy volume, given how fast it confirms, you could have bought and sold multiple times. This week I bought both TKN & QRL on Liqui for 10-15% less than it was trading for on Trex & was able to turn a nice profit. However it's something I just dabble in when the discrepancy is obvious and very large, so to invest in a project that is doing it professionally, 24/7, could be very lucrative indeed.

The other great thing is that whether the market is up or down, these opportunities exist, possibly even more so in a down market. So QAU's USD returns may be fairly independent of overall market direction. So when 99% of alts should & do fall in a crypto downturn, I think we will find that QAU could be quite resilient.

Communication is a big aspect of creating confidence, especially with a fairly centralised operation, so the more information you can give and the more frequently you can give it, the better imo. Good luck

Yes, incredible advice you just gave everyone here.  Really appreciate the openness and spirit of sharing information you just demonstrated.
Rams63

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:58:05 AM

popularity is growing at a frantic pace. http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/quantumproject.org
solidsolid

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:58:12 AM

I hate to be the one spreading FUD, but the more I think about it, the less legit this thing seems.

• Devs hiding their face
  • Whitepaper seriously lacking
  • Minimal communication
  • Centralized
  • Grammar mistakes all over. "DEFLATION CERRENCY" ..seriously?
  • Unrealistic amount of FB and Twitter followers

MCgivney79

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:01:39 PM

its should be serious, yes i am waiting for more information as well, but gatehub told us via xrpchat that Quantumproject will come with more information on their website soon. also i believe this is really serious. gatehub is really difficult to get listed, they only have like 6 currencies....that gatehub shows major support to QAU in this early phase means something...what? i do not know...lets wait and see what they come up with.....
solidsolid

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:21:36 PM

its should be serious, yes i am waiting for more information as well, but gatehub told us via xrpchat that Quantumproject will come with more information on their website soon. also i believe this is really serious. gatehub is really difficult to get listed, they only have like 6 currencies....that gatehub shows major support to QAU in this early phase means something...what? i do not know...lets wait and see what they come up with.....
For reference, this is the xrpchat thread: https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/6299-gatehub-fifth-quantum/

Gatehub partnership is a positive, can't deny that. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
QUANTUM-Project (OP)

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 12:11:53 AM

Quantum (QAU) is officially listed on MyEtherWallet

MCgivney79

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:49:44 AM

I just got a re-tweet from Quantumproject that they are working on the website at the moment.

"we are already working on website updates. stay tuned..."
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:57:10 AM

It's best to buy quantum now and wait for it  to be listed more in different exchanges like in gatehub which is true that they don't list coins much often and the only coins in there are coins that really promises a good future so it is no doubt that quantum will be the same.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
shortcoin

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:12:44 AM

We can not trade on these exchanges for these foreign participants
kiffner

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 07:59:01 PM

I just happen to know who the devs is/are. big name in cryptoland, but can't tell. now I am sorry I din't invest more in ico.
SantiagoBenz

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:27:43 PM

When is the black hole?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: