Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:25:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QAU] QUANTUM PROJECT - Connecting markets  (Read 78780 times)
jjconnor

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:19:14 PM

I just met with an old friend of mine in downtown San Francisco and talked about Quantum. It turned out funny because he happened to be the founder of the project and I didn't know about it. Anyway, I am happy to be invested in this ICO as there are so much great ideas going thru his head and he also created one of the largest bitcoin companies out there years ago, so I am confident this will be great success again.
Popoola

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:40:14 PM

While I don't know the founder, what I will say is that according to CoinMarketCap data, of the top 100 currencies and assets QAU is one of only four that have bucked the trend and made gains in the last 24hours. I personally find this pretty encouraging as a sign that the Quantum Project's model is able to buck trends.
gregb11

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:48:15 AM

While I don't know the founder, what I will say is that according to CoinMarketCap data, of the top 100 currencies and assets QAU is one of only four that have bucked the trend and made gains in the last 24hours. I personally find this pretty encouraging as a sign that the Quantum Project's model is able to buck trends.

Agree... This project is the real thing, if it gets listed on some more exchanges... Top50 won't be hard to reach
Coinologist

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:04:37 PM

I just met with an old friend of mine in downtown San Francisco and talked about Quantum. It turned out funny because he happened to be the founder of the project and I didn't know about it. Anyway, I am happy to be invested in this ICO as there are so much great ideas going thru his head and he also created one of the largest bitcoin companies out there years ago, so I am confident this will be great success again.

Sounds like absolute bullshit, but I think there's a lot of promise in QAU with the deflationary aspect and liquidity pools.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 05:06:23 PM

Lol. too funny coming from "John Connor" most infamous altcoin dev  Wink

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
ai8000

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:11:12 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 12:30:05 AM by mprep

Makes perfect sense to me.
While it doesn't show the Quantum Team on quantumproject.org yet (new website coming soon)
The Quantum Team has strong connection to at least Gatehub & Bitstamp teams, as I've shown in previous posts.

By the way, maybe I'm over-speculating here but connecting the dots I would like to suggest that the Quantum Project might just be in the business of being a "Connector" via the Interledger Protocol so many in the industry are super excited about & are adopting gradually, including Gatehub & Bitstamp (& ofcourse Ripple).
You can see a demo in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gZgAbuzmPk
Kanahide

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:33:32 AM

While it doesn't show the Quantum Team on quantumproject.org yet (new website coming soon)
The Quantum Team has strong connection to at least Gatehub & Bitstamp teams, as I've shown in previous posts.

Hi,
How do you know that there will be a new website?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2017, 04:17:32 PM

By the way, maybe I'm over-speculating here but connecting the dots I would like to suggest that the Quantum Project might just be in the business of being a "Connector" via the Interledger Protocol so many in the industry are super excited about & are adopting gradually, including Gatehub & Bitstamp (& ofcourse Ripple).
You can see a demo in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gZgAbuzmPk

Look like you have real good infos...i hope its all real so its great for QAU holders 👍🏼

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
QUANTUM-Project (OP)

Activity: 128

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 11:25:28 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 12:30:32 AM by mprep

Hi,
How do you know that there will be a new website?

We would like to inform all clients that due some problems with design team we are planning to update our web page in August 2017.

Quantum project would like to inform all clients that QAU is now available also on mobile app BLOCKFOLIO

QUΛNTUM │ CONNECTING MARKETS
▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄        Liquidity Pool ● Destruction ● Free Market ● Risk Management          ▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄
CONNECTING MARKETS│ QUΛNTUM
Kanahide

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:48:18 PM

Quantum project would like to inform all clients that QAU is now available also on mobile app BLOCKFOLIO

Hello,
which other exchanges are you going to target?
Are there some plans on advertising the Quantum Project ?

With kind regards

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
gregb11

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 07:55:08 PM

Any news about progress of the project? Would really appreciate regular updates, to let the investors know how it's going.
Kanahide

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:24:56 PM

Any news about progress of the project? Would really appreciate regular updates, to let the investors know how it's going.

Do yourself a favour and grab some chancoins. A big comunity is behind the coin, also you can get a masternode for 1k coins.
I think quantum is kinda out.. no news nothing..

Coinologist

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:36:34 PM

Do yourself a favour and grab some chancoins. A big comunity is behind the coin, also you can get a masternode for 1k coins.

"Do yourself a favor and... [let me spam you while I pump another coin]"
-- Someone Famous
ai8000

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 09:07:13 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2017, 10:43:42 AM by ai8000

Some recent findings:

Bitstamp Co-Founder Damian Merlak‏ just confirmed direct involvement with the Quantum Project.
- "I am involved with the project and it is definitely not a scam." - Damian Merlak‏ on Twitter
https://twitter.com/damijanmerlak/status/885995195866771456
* Looks like Quantum Project has some of the best of Slovenia cryptoheads on board with Xaurum, Gatehub & Bitstamp connections.
* Xaurum, Gatehub & Bitstamp all are HUGE successes.
* Various typos here and there are probably due to the fact that english is not their native language... that did not hold Xaurum, Gatehub & Bitstamp successes of-course.
* The escrow of Quantum Project (Gašper Kenda, CEO of Xaurum project) is also the escrow of the very successful ICONOMI (https://twitter.com/BelTirid/status/769266604228145152) Investing in ICONOMI when this was announced would result in X8+ (800%+) returns as of today's prices. On the peak price of ICONOMI it would resulted in around X25 returns (2500%) on the investment. BTW, Iconomi burn tokens too https://hackernoon.com/the-iconomi-burn-crypto-buybacks-f9edb30530fe.

Quantum Project 1st burn on June 30th 2017 was due to already around 100,000$ in initial profits.
https://twitter.com/QAUProject/status/886166481943371776
* Already making hundreds of thousands of income.
* With more clients and liquidity provided income will increase, burn rates will increase.
QUANTUM-Project (OP)

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 05:06:09 PM

Hello,
which other exchanges are you going to target?
Are there some plans on advertising the Quantum Project ?

With kind regards

We are constantly in talks with exchanges to support Quantum trading. Unfortunately we can not reveal any discussions before approved by any exchange.

▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄        Liquidity Pool ● Destruction ● Free Market ● Risk Management          ▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄
GoldenCobra

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:15:17 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 09:41:34 AM by GoldenCobra

Please check their twitter account (https://twitter.com/QAUProject) ... you will find a lot of news and progress in the Quantum project.
It is fair that you first investigate, then you can talk about progress!!! Also it is unfair to promote other cryptocurrencies while obviously you do not know much about QAU.

They promised to expose their team shortly. So far, we already know that Quantum Project has some big cryptoheads on board including Xaurum, Gatehub & Bitstamp connections.
QUANTUM-Project (OP)

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 10:29:10 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2017, 11:41:02 PM by QUANTUM-Project

Dear clients, new markets QAU/BTC and QAU/ETH are from now on available for trading on HitBTC

gginn

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:23:00 AM

Quantum QAU has been listed to the @CryptoCompare
Qau fan

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:42:30 PM

Hi. When will be the next black hole party ?
QUANTUM-Project (OP)

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 02:31:19 PM

Recently, many Ether tokens were stolen by cyber criminals. FOR BETTER SECURITY, READ AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS
https://myetherwallet.groovehq.com/knowledge_base/topics/protecting-yourself-and-your-funds

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: