Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:10:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QAU] QUANTUM PROJECT - Connecting markets  (Read 78780 times)
ai8000

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:48:14 PM

What we need is information on when QAU will be available on other exchanges. At least approximately. Look we are here to make money. Time in crypto moves fast. If QAU will not get listed on bigger exchanges price will not go up. If bigger exchange happens in lets say December....there is no point in holding, since you can make some money trading other currencies and then buy back QAU later.
As investors we need to know their future plans (it really should be in a roadmap). All we know that somewhere somebody said expansion to other exchanges......but Quantum team did not confirm that. It would be really reassuring to know they plan to access bigger exchanges and when.

Remember that the Quantum Team's incentive is our incentive: QAU value to rise.
They got lots to do for it and they are.
You never know when this rises to the moon, and it will.
So better hold, don't sell and be sorry later, happened to the best of us.
The new site was just up. The team is amazing. The video is amazing. The concept is amazing.
Now that the site is up they are free to focus on the other important to-dos.
gregb11

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:20:53 PM

Smiley I'm not selling - i believe in the project and the team. Guess since I'm hodling from the ICO (also bought quite a lot on exchanges) I'm a little bit anxious to see results. Yes yes I know it was quite a rise from the ICO, but lately the price is just stable - and news such as new webpage and the team did nothing (yet). Other tokens jump or fall with good or bad news, QAU doesent. Yes it stable, thats good, but I really thought the revelation of the team would attract buyers.

But of course people dont know about QAU, so marketing and bigger exchanges is a must. With so little volume, the price will only go down....
gregb11

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:27:49 PM

and just for the point of making conversation interesting......Is it really their incentive for QAU value to rise at this point? I mean greater price would mean they would have to spend more money on buybacks, isnt it? Or would bigger price bring more money for them for buybacks......just thinking....
ai8000

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:46:29 PM

and just for the point of making conversation interesting......Is it really their incentive for QAU value to rise at this point? I mean greater price would mean they would have to spend more money on buybacks, isnt it? Or would bigger price bring more money for them for buybacks......just thinking....

Thought about it.
I think that if the QAU value rises then the liquidity pool value rises and that allows bigger earnings to be made through market making.
Now, since all QAUs value rises (QAUs in the liquidity pool & QAUs in exchanges), they need to spend more money to buyback the QAUs from the exchanges.
So if I'm right about the above, my question is: if the liquidity pool is bigger because QAU value rises, can they buyback more/less/same amount of QAUs from exchanges?
zarki

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:09:08 PM

Thought about it.
I think that if the QAU value rises then the liquidity pool value rises and that allows bigger earnings to be made through market making.
Now, since all QAUs value rises (QAUs in the liquidity pool & QAUs in exchanges), they need to spend more money to buyback the QAUs from the exchanges.
So if I'm right about the above, my question is: if the liquidity pool is bigger because QAU value rises, can they buyback more/less/same amount of QAUs from exchanges?

In my opinion it is not interesting how many QAU's are destroyed each month. It's more interested how much value is burned each month, and over the last few months it has been around $100k. Hopefully the yield from the liquidity pool will rise over time, but the amount of QAU's bought might go down. Still, that will translate into more value to the existing QAU's in circulation. Otherwise, if they keep the momentum with around 500k QAU burned each month, we'll run out of QAU in 13 years Wink
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 05:41:58 AM

Btw imagine guys QAU team buy for only 10% of btc they rise in ico to some safe icos that just happen and in 1-2 months make roi x 10 and then for that money buyback qau? 😜
No risk no fun and no rise! 👍🏼

Other way good traiders make easy 6-10% a month with arbitrage and other stuff with no problem 👍🏼

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
gregb11

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:32:39 AM

All I imagine is QAU getting listed on bittrex, bitstamp or some other major exchange, so our roi is x 10 Smiley
zarki

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:11:48 PM

All I imagine is QAU getting listed on bittrex, bitstamp or some other major exchange, so our roi is x 10 Smiley

It will happen, I'm sure Smiley For now, all we need to do is hodl, and wait for the quantum team to do their job Wink
thelotuseater

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:35:34 PM

What's the incentive for having QAU tokens anyway? 4M USD is not a lot of money, they could've probably raised that by themselves, or just invest personal net worth.
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 06:26:15 PM

To be honest btw bittrex will NEVER add it! I just know what Bill from bittrex add and what not! QUA will never add! If its addi can say only bow to qau team! 👍🏼

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
gregb11

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:30:32 AM

Guys what do you think why QAU is not available on Bitstamp, since Merlak is on the team?
ai8000

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:00:08 AM

Guys what do you think why QAU is not available on Bitstamp, since Merlak is on the team?

I would think the opposite, Quantum Project provides liquidity to Bitstamp and Merlak is the Co-Founder of both, so it totally makes sense to have it traded on Bitstamp.
That said, remember that Ethereum just recently got available on Bitstamp... and Ethereum is a very strong cryptocurrency for a quite a long time (in crypto time).
I think it might be that since Bitstamp is regulated (the 1st exchange to be regulated btw, which is quite amazing) adding new cryptocurrencies to it takes more time.
Also Bitstamp is currently dealing only with BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, USD & EUR. Not any erc-20 token yet.
It makes sense that they'll make tokens available for trading in the future now that the exchange support ETH, but we don't really know if and when.

Damian Merlak twitted on it "There are so many currencies that have to come first. It is hard to predict the timeline."
https://twitter.com/damianmerlak/status/885995539980046336
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 08:26:16 AM

If QAU will ever hit bitstamp i will donate to team project 10k QAU tokens 👍🏼🏆

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
gregb11

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:36:41 AM

Ok, so you think it wont trade on bitstamp and bittrex will not add it. So where then? Poloniex? Kraken?
ai8000

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:10:27 AM

Ok, so you think it wont trade on bitstamp and bittrex will not add it. So where then? Poloniex? Kraken?

I think bittrex/poloniex AND kraken.
Bitstamp in the future if they enable erc20 tokens.
gregb11

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:16:10 AM

I think bittrex/poloniex AND kraken.
Bitstamp in the future if they enable erc20 tokens.

we might be in for a long wait......
XRPhunter

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:26:15 PM

i think we should hold our qua's ... Smiley but it would be also good to hear something from quantum project...some news or something... some answers on our questions here on forum...

QUANTUM-Project (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 02:11:48 PM

i think we should hold our qua's ... Smiley but it would be also good to hear something from quantum project...some news or something... some answers on our questions here on forum...

Hello a few heads up:

- we are working on hiring new people for PR
- we have just moved into new offices
- we are working on website
- we are working on new arbitrage systems so will be able to provide bigger profit / destruction events
- we are working on new article where we will describe our destruction process in more details
- and much more..

Quantum

QUΛNTUM │ CONNECTING MARKETS
▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄        Liquidity Pool ● Destruction ● Free Market ● Risk Management          ▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄
CONNECTING MARKETS│ QUΛNTUM
QUANTUM-Project (OP)

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 02:16:32 PM

To be honest btw bittrex will NEVER add it! I just know what Bill from bittrex add and what not! QUA will never add! If its addi can say only bow to qau team! 👍🏼

There are more than 100+ exchanges already available. We are doing our best to provide you quickest ways to join us. https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/quantum/#markets

▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄        Liquidity Pool ● Destruction ● Free Market ● Risk Management          ▀│▄│▀│▄│▀│▄
QUANTUM-Project (OP)

CONNECTING MARKETS

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 02:24:32 PM

What we need is information on when QAU will be available on other exchanges. At least approximately. Look we are here to make money. Time in crypto moves fast. If QAU will not get listed on bigger exchanges price will not go up. If bigger exchange happens in lets say December....there is no point in holding, since you can make some money trading other currencies and then buy back QAU later.
As investors we need to know their future plans (it really should be in a roadmap). All we know that somewhere somebody said expansion to other exchanges......but Quantum team did not confirm that. It would be really reassuring to know they plan to access bigger exchanges and when.

We are planning to expand QAU trading on other exchanges. But, please be patient with us. Our project was launched in April this year, before ICO bomb Smiley, and we ARE delivering our project. We are one of the few Ethereum tokens that main goal is to have long stable QAU growth.

Quantum

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: