Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:48:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QAU] QUANTUM PROJECT - Connecting markets  (Read 78780 times)
d3nz

Activity: 1288
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:58:58 PM

There are currently 420 addresses in existence that hold QAU tokens.

Approximately 350 addresses hold QAU with a cumulative dollar value of greater than $10 (at the current price of ~0.12 on November 5th).

The following is the approximate value of 1 QAU in USD at the ICO and on the first of each month:

ICO price - 0.05
July - ~0.29
August - ~0.22
September - ~0.22
October - ~0.16
November - ~0.12

I know this because I'm still one of those few who hold over 100 QAU and occasionally take the time to check.

Call it FUD if you like. Another description you might give this information is 'facts'.

Actually people who post negative about this project doesn't know anything about this. They are just manipulating people to dump their token and take advantage of it to buy it.

I would say that this project would rise up slowly maybe in a couple of months. Development is the key for the success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ai8000

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:03:28 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 04:50:28 AM by ai8000

There are currently 420 addresses in existence that hold QAU tokens.

Approximately 350 addresses hold QAU with a cumulative dollar value of greater than $10 (at the current price of ~0.12 on November 5th).

The following is the approximate value of 1 QAU in USD at the ICO and on the first of each month:

ICO price - 0.05
July - ~0.29
August - ~0.22
September - ~0.22
October - ~0.16
November - ~0.12

I know this because I'm still one of those few who hold over 100 QAU and occasionally take the time to check.

Call it FUD if you like. Another description you might give this information is 'facts'.

Actually people who post negative about this project doesn't know anything about this. They are just manipulating people to dump their token and take advantage of it to buy it.

I would say that this project would rise up slowly maybe in a couple of months. Development is the key for the success.

Agreed d3nz.
Also ofcourse he did not mention all the tokens held by people in exchanges (Gatehub, Livecoin and HITbtc) tokens which are NOT seen as separate wallets in etherscan but just as 3 wallets.
And ofcourse he did not mention that the whales are holding strong.

And as you say, development: marketing (a marketing plan is ready to roll), getting into more exchanges (under progress, they just got a legal advisor to confirm that QAU is not a security etc), Doing bigger buybacks/burns (buybacks already doubled with bch proceeds, and will be even bigger with btg, new partnerships and other various other ways) and keeping the earnings after earnings, buyback after buyback, burn after burn... I would say it's a matter of development and TIME, that's it.

Popoola,
Pointing on a decreasing value of any alt right after it's ICO and when the market is all about Bitcoin forks is kind of unfair to say the least.
Look at ICONOMI graph performance for example (and there are many other examples), since it's ICO, and you might understand that what's happening to Quantum's value is rather normal and makes sense. That said, if your not just spreading FUD for buying lower... or are really are scared...
For enormous gains you need to look for amazing long-term investments and hold STRONG because you can't time the market. Quantum Project is that good with it's model, team, etc... But not all people can hold strong during falls, and not all people can hold and not sell when they see "minor" gains (in crypto terms). Only the strong hold through good times and bad times waiting for the REALLY good times and make enormous gains.
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 08:44:58 PM

btw do i really see today price on one exchnage 0.06$ ..and total 0.10$ hmmmmm

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
cryptofreak0911

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:03:12 PM

Hi! For all who still think or believe that quantum is something you should invest in... Here is what i see:
5 months from ico and what they have achived is 12k $ volume which givesn no liquidity to this coin... approximattely 0.10$ price of one quantum which can not be sold at this price because there is no buy support... and just a few very small exchanges... Very bad because we all know a founder of this coin is also a cofounder of bitstamp and could't get some bigger exchanges... obviously they just collected the money and don't care for this project anymore...
Oh and what's even more rediculos is that the very same people now came up with an new ico called Tokens! My advice is not to think twice before investing your funds but not even thinking about investing a single ether in this fail project!
yespeace

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:12:14 PM

Hi! For all who still think or believe that quantum is something you should invest in... Here is what i see:
5 months from ico and what they have achived is 12k $ volume which givesn no liquidity to this coin... approximattely 0.10$ price of one quantum which can not be sold at this price because there is no buy support... and just a few very small exchanges... Very bad because we all know a founder of this coin is also a cofounder of bitstamp and could't get some bigger exchanges... obviously they just collected the money and don't care for this project anymore...
Oh and what's even more rediculos is that the very same people now came up with an new ico called Tokens! My advice is not to think twice before investing your funds but not even thinking about investing a single ether in this fail project!

Hmmm I see totaly different picture than you!

in Longterm Exchanges does not matter! they are working hard on the project and have excellent results! In average, they are burning more than 1.3% of circulating tokens per month! that is huge! Only noobs think that exchanges matter! this kind of project are not for short term investment! they do not care about that! only think what is important is how much profit are making and that is it!
cryptofreak0911

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:31:40 PM

in Longterm Exchanges does not matter! they are working hard on the project and have excellent results! In average, they are burning more than 1.3% of circulating tokens per month! that is huge! Only noobs think that exchanges matter! this kind of project are not for short term investment! they do not care about that! only think what is important is how much profit are making and that is it!

Well obviously you are the one who's noob here... how can exchanges not matte?!r where are you going to sell your shit coins called quantums? On livecoin? With 15mio$ daily volume? C'mon be serious!!! and btw where's the proof that they even raised 4millions and not just 2 and are now burning coins they didn't even pay for! This was by the way  a short term investment!!! The ones who sold it on time did made some profit and that's it... stop bullshitin about longterm investments when price and volume are geting smaller every day...
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:43:44 PM

Well obviously you are the one who's noob here... how can exchanges not matte?!r where are you going to sell your shit coins called quantums? On livecoin? With 15mio$ daily volume? C'mon be serious!!! and btw where's the proof that they even raised 4millions and not just 2 and are now burning coins they didn't even pay for! This was by the way  a short term investment!!! The ones who sold it on time did made some profit and that's it... stop bullshitin about longterm investments when price and volume are geting smaller every day...

Hm something interested! Look like you are in crypto for some time? Good to read it btw 👍🏼

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
ai8000

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:16:25 AM

Well obviously you are the one who's noob here... how can exchanges not matte?!r where are you going to sell your shit coins called quantums? On livecoin? With 15mio$ daily volume? C'mon be serious!!! and btw where's the proof that they even raised 4millions and not just 2 and are now burning coins they didn't even pay for! This was by the way  a short term investment!!! The ones who sold it on time did made some profit and that's it... stop bullshitin about longterm investments when price and volume are geting smaller every day...

Hm something interested! Look like you are in crypto for some time? Good to read it btw 👍🏼

If you'd follow you'd know more exchanges are coming and basically everything you say is being addressed. That said you obviously are a noob wanting to see the coin pumped by the team and you don't care about the substance of what's behind it, just get it to exchanges, pump it with marketing and get some volume somehow who cares how... and that's buddy EXACTLY how shitcoins work, no substance just pump and dump without value nor substance just aggressive marketing campaign.

Quantum Project are working hard on the earnings/buybacks/burns & on the B2B liquidity platform knowing that the real volume will come through the success of those 2 things and NOT by a marketing pump or more exchanges, yes, better marketing are and more exchanges are important and they are working to get them better, BUT they understand what's most important are making bigger buybacks and burns and the B2B liquidity platform (that will btw use QAU as a utility token)... Let's say they'll get the QAU destruction to be 7,000,000QAUs a mont, instead of the current 1,000,000QAUs a month, then oh how much organic volume and marketing it will create as people all over crypto land will market Quantum Project on the tremendous gains possible and what a price of QAU will be at as people see how big the project buysbacks are (They buyback the tokens from sellers on exchanges(!) and then they burn the tokens)... But you are a noob thinking small looking for another pump and dump with ICOs that have no value and will have no value, only marketing and exchanges, maybe utility.
To summarize: Marketing and exchanges are important and are and will be addressed but what's most important value wise is that QAU will make more earnings-buybacks-destructions and the B2B platform.

One Last thing about TokensNet: TokensNet will support and provide services to Quantum Project and Quantum Project will support and provide services to TokensNet, the one is a liquidity provider and the other is an exchange, they'll work together and from the same offices, that's a positive, thinking otherwise is pure silly.
Putting your FUD even further, what's really going on here is that Damian Merlak the co-founder of both projects (and Bitstamp) gathered some of the top people in the field of crypto in Slovenia and is building a liquidity provider and an exchange, both projects will have a token that has utility in each project's platform AND both tokens get value from actual earnings that are then reflected in the buybacks and burns, NOT pure speculation.
gedtke

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:12:12 PM

I believe it will slowly rise again... And once more and more people discover it, the Price will explode! The concept is great I think, but it seems it has not much other values yet.
Maybe in a year or so, because of the burns, the coin could grow exponentially. It could be that it is very scarce then. I just bought 500 and I think that is nothing that could go wrong in terms of a long term investment. Cheesy
Hope iam right, but if iam right I will hate me to not buying more of these Cheesy
Popoola

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:49:33 AM

The problem is that unless non-investors see a potential for the coin to rise, demand (and thus price) will not increase.

Altcoins are having a tremendous day today but yet QAU is down >4%. It's not on anybody's radar and all the incremental bumps it gets from token buybacks won't put it there. This model the token uses (that keeps getting lauded as special and a fool-proof means of bringing about price increase) just isn't sustaining interest or demand.

Innovation or stagnation is the name of the game (unless you're the first mover BTC) and QAU is playing badly.
zarki

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:01:03 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 03:06:30 PM by zarki

It seems to be going down still  Huh I'm really hoping for a turnaround.
Ben.Lock

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:53:07 PM

unfortunately It feels like the only way is down at the moment.. Embarrassed Embarrassed

Lendoit ▮ P2P Cross Border Lending ▮ Lendoit
All You Need Is Loan
▬▬▬▬▬[TGE on December 2017]▬▬▬▬▬
zarki

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:38:15 PM

unfortunately It feels like the only way is down at the moment.. Embarrassed Embarrassed

They promised more information about the liquidity platform before the end of the year. I hope it will turn things around.
cryptofreak0911

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:34:40 AM

Please get over this coin guys and forget about any profit making with this dead coin... you don't need to be expert to see it has no potential... no volume... price constantly falling... there are a lot of better coins to support and make your investment worth..
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:45:56 AM

Quantum project will deploy all funds in the liquidity pool to provide liquidity on all crypto currency and asset markets available. This will be done by providing funds for margin trading to exchanges, connecting various markets by arbitraging price differences and making markets using price neutral algorithmic trading. New ways of improving our processes will be constantly developed and implemented when suitable.

I cant understand, you want left tokens and dumping price ?
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 06:51:35 AM

Price hit 0.09$ its 50% under ICO invest in btc price! So if you invest 1 btc in quantum ico this now worth only 0.5btc!
But there are some ico that is only 20% ico price ... mobilgo

I still hold some qua but fuck it i cant sale since  buy support only 0.3 btc on livecoin.

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
cryptofreak0911

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:30:08 PM

Congratulations quantum team the price today is 0,07$... how bad is this?! So if any of you is thinking about investing in their new project Tokens.net you better think twice and just have a look at what is going on with quantum because it has a same team... bitstamp cofounder whic can not even get a real exchange... todays volume is 30k$ it looks like quantum is dying...
coderplusplus.crypto

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:03:03 PM

I have already obtained more than the invested amount from this project, but I am going to keep rest of the coins for the long term.

I still have good hope for this project. I believe this project will definitely return huge profits in the long run as long as the buybacks and destruction events continue to happen.

Prices going down initially may be good for long-term investors because low prices will lead to higher coins getting destructed.

Not having liquidity does not mean that this project is dying - as long as buybacks continue to happen at the end of every month.
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:14:18 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 07:40:07 PM by DXB2017

Price hit 0.07$. Volume only
$4,376
0.68 BTC
13.93 ETH

Great time to buy this token if you believe in project!  Where are you all who believe and say good project. Please buy bulk👍🏼

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
CryptoTickets

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:46:15 PM

The team is fantastic! I trust these guys)
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: