Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:07:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mining without billing  (Read 826 times)
mzhacker (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

"real legend never die"

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 02:06:21 PM

Hi guys
 i read whole the topics about electrocity billing , i havent been in mining before but have an idea:
i can provide industrial electrocity in my country somehow free for mining
but i need a expert team for this that implement a big-farm.
i have also the place for this.
you just need to provide the Graphic cards (GPU) or your ASIC to be setuped.
as i told it is a good opportunity, and for big rig or farm.
pm me if you are  interested, and for security reason i can not mention the country.
pm me for more detail
to talk on jabber or wickr.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:16:07 AM

i searched for this for months, i was in need to find someone to host some rig, with almost no electricity, but the problem here is always one, trust

and escrow can't work, because you need the money to buy the stuff, and surely i can't escrow a rig, also the one who is in charge of the host can always run away at any time or still your profit, and you can't do anything

the onyl thing that might work is, sending the money to the hoster(escrowed), he buy the rig or asic with his own pocket money, then the money in escrow will be released slowly, each time my roi time on those machine diminish
HKGolden

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 01:33:13 PM

Hi guys
 i read whole the topics about electrocity billing , i havent been in mining before but have an idea:
pm me if you are  interested, and for security reason i can not mention the country.
pm me for more detail

I am interested but just want to know how is the rate?
and also will escrow take part? how should I trust you for sending out the Graphic cards to you?

P.S. I want to know about the shipping cost, and I am from Hong Kong.
mzhacker (OP)

"real legend never die"

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:43:03 AM

i searched for this for months, i was in need to find someone to host some rig, with almost no electricity, but the problem here is always one, trust

and escrow can't work, because you need the money to buy the stuff, and surely i can't escrow a rig, also the one who is in charge of the host can always run away at any time or still your profit, and you can't do anything

the onyl thing that might work is, sending the money to the hoster(escrowed), he buy the rig or asic with his own pocket money, then the money in escrow will be released slowly, each time my roi time on those machine diminish
Dear Amph you are completely right:
but for this business we must meet eachother in my country. you come and see the place and aslo we can make a contract for that,
the main thing is this is income for me and you, and with difficulty grows we must increase the rig and actually buy hardware. it is an income for me and why should i take the Graphic cards and run away. actually i wrote in my first post that a company or a person that can provide big rig come for investing. and it must be economical for both us otherwise if not economical better not to do that at all.
i can provide free electrocity but for place i must pay for monthly renting the place and internet access, and as i said it must be economical for both us.
we must first analyze it the pros and cons of that then go for implementation phase.
thank you
mzhacker (OP)

"real legend never die"

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:47:42 AM

Hi guys
pm me for more detail

and also will escrow take part? how should I trust you for sending out the Graphic cards to you?

@HKgolden
we can negotiate for that, you shouldnt send it man, we must have meeting first.
for shipping cost i think to be economical and not paying the high customs fee we have many ways. first option is to evaulation and pros and cons of this project
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:06:55 AM

Will not work either,
That person dont need you because he can pay his/her own equipment.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:23:33 AM

Without any doubt, this is a well sought after opportunity but there are some limitations which the OP needs to clear before pm can be sent.
How many Watts of power can you supply ?
What is the government regulations about btc mining in your country ?
What profit sharing ratio do you expect as the host ?
What hours within 24 hours do you have power supply ?
mzhacker (OP)

"real legend never die"

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:57:28 AM

Without any doubt, this is a well sought after opportunity but there are some limitations which the OP needs to clear before pm can be sent.

for the start 18000Watts
goverment wouldnt know about it at all.
profit sharing as host we must talk about it.
i have 24 hours a day power supply
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:41:53 AM

for the start 18000Watts

Hmf? This doesn't make sense. I think it is illegal if you are operating large mining of BTC without the knowledge of the Government. You are making a money in it so you should pay some taxes (personal POV). Plus, the source of electricity if it is Natural Resources, that MUST not contribute to the pollution or must not damage our environment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
HKGolden

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:03:45 AM

Hi guys
pm me for more detail

@HKgolden
we can negotiate for that, you shouldnt send it man, we must have meeting first.
for shipping cost i think to be economical and not paying the high customs fee we have many ways. first option is to evaulation and pros and cons of this project

Sorry for the late reply,
really interested as you know the electricity bill is always the biggest concern for mining.
maybe please PM / email me details for this project, as I don't have Skype, sorry about that.
mzhacker (OP)

"real legend never die"

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:13:06 AM

for the start 18000Watts

Hmf? This doesn't make sense. I think it is illegal if you are operating large mining of BTC without the knowledge of the Government. You are making a money in it so you should pay some taxes (personal POV). Plus, the source of electricity if it is Natural Resources, that MUST not contribute to the pollution or must not damage our environment.

many guys do it in my country and Goverment doesnt know about that at all and doesnt need to know.
mzhacker (OP)

"real legend never die"

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:14:46 AM

Hi guys
pm me for more detail

@HKgolden

Sorry for the late reply,
really interested as you know the electricity bill is always the biggest concern for mining.
maybe please PM / email me details for this project, as I don't have Skype, sorry about that.

pm sent
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:54:39 AM

And you think that governments are stupid not to notice spike in electricity usage? when they come to check your counters from power company(private sector or not) what will you do and how will you explain about the work you're doing there? lets imagine that you could successfully manage to stay hidden and mine for a few month but what happens if suddenly they come with court orders to search your farm? and what happens if they confiscate all your miners and other assets?
Besides not paying power bills isn't that stealing? how nice to see which one of you community members willing to easily participate in such jobs.

🖤😏
User365

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

physics, mathematics and engineering

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:28:07 AM

And you think that governments are stupid not to notice spike in electricity usage? when they come to check your counters from power company(private sector or not) what will you do and how will you explain about the work you're doing there? lets imagine that you could successfully manage to stay hidden and mine for a few month but what happens if suddenly they come with court orders to search your farm? and what happens if they confiscate all your miners and other assets?
Besides not paying power bills isn't that stealing? how nice to see which one of you community members willing to easily participate in such jobs.

I am not assoicaiated with the op but I have to say you can´t be sure that he is doing something illegal. In some cases Electricity is included in the rental contract, so very nice for mining and very nice for the owner (the guy who rents the space to you) in case you are a normal user (no miners, ...)

[could be your ad]
mzhacker (OP)

"real legend never die"

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:19:48 AM

Yeah it is completely illegal, who do you knows use electrocity for free? solar panle? ok you can go and buy it.
i am talking about a sociaty that you buy goverment and people with money and you do whatever you want.
pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:26:45 AM

for the start 18000Watts
This is very impressive, i would have ordered for mining rigs long time ago but power is not really stable in my country.
I will send you pm because i am sure that nobody can hide from government forever unless you are staying alone in an island without any neighbor.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: