Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:58:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Peso Digital To help each other. -44K Total supply-DEX exchange-POS 2% monthly-  (Read 20644 times)
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:23:24 PM

I think Peso Digital must listed on exchange sir
thank you

Yes. It should and so it will be.-
 By the way, do you know how to buy and sell Peso Digital in DEX?
I also have the same question. I am trying to make a listing to sell the PESO I received from the airdrop but everytime I try to input a value and click the sell button it always shows that my balance is not enough.

Make sure you have enough WAVES in your wallet, 0.003 wave fees needed for submitting any buy/sell  order.
You mean I have to deposit or buy waves before I can make a trade? Looks like it will cost me fee for transactions but thank you for the information. I will try to get some waves directly on the dex to be able to sell my peso. Unfortunately there are no current buy orders for it so I think the whole exchanger thing is a waste of time since I don't see any buyer buying the sell orders in there for peso.
super-cpu

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:28:53 PM

thank you

I also have the same question. I am trying to make a listing to sell the PESO I received from the airdrop but everytime I try to input a value and click the sell button it always shows that my balance is not enough.

Make sure you have enough WAVES in your wallet, 0.003 wave fees needed for submitting any buy/sell  order.
You mean I have to deposit or buy waves before I can make a trade? Looks like it will cost me fee for transactions but thank you for the information. I will try to get some waves directly on the dex to be able to sell my peso. Unfortunately there are no current buy orders for it so I think the whole exchanger thing is a waste of time since I don't see any buyer buying the sell orders in there for peso.

Get some waves from here: wavesdrop.com
cointron (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:16:36 PM

HI,dev,I have receved the Peso,Thank you.
But the state of "RE-ISSUABLE" is false,why?

Hi, that means that the total supply is 44,000 and no more tokens can be created.-
TalesofDeivid

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:59:59 PM

Hi how can I get involved in this? I'm willing to participate in anything that will help Venezuela.
andrew24p

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:13:38 PM

I was a little confused by the wording on the first post. It says that distribution will be a single payment but also constant, does that mean people are people are getting paid more than once, like once every week, or its just a one time payment until all the payments are made to new people?

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:26:44 PM

Hi how can I get involved in this? I'm willing to participate in anything that will help Venezuela.

Hello @TalesofDeivid, at the moment new accounts are excluded from the airdrop. Is it true that money is not worth anything there?
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 09:29:23 PM

I was a little confused by the wording on the first post. It says that distribution will be a single payment but also constant, does that mean people are people are getting paid more than once, like once every week, or its just a one time payment until all the payments are made to new people?

One time to each user. Starting tomorrow changes from 22 to 7, who already received Peso Digital are excluded .-
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:05:39 PM

The distribution will require u to send ur money to them to get a reward afterwards. I know how these guys operate. They mask they business as a non-profit company and enjoy massive response to their offerings coming from noobs and impulsive kids. Time will pass and it all will fade away, no sign of their presence will be left in their thread.
johnjack

Activity: 262

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:06:26 PM

I sent a PM . Thanks in advance bro
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:21:56 PM

I sent a PM . Thanks in advance bro

Sent.-
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:32:14 PM

The distribution will require u to send ur money to them to get a reward afterwards. I know how these guys operate. They mask they business as a non-profit company and enjoy massive response to their offerings coming from noobs and impulsive kids. Time will pass and it all will fade away, no sign of their presence will be left in their thread.

Do you always prejudge and offend people? I'm sorry about that.-
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:26:18 PM

Send PM
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:40:39 PM

Send PM

Sent.-
tiger5056

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:35:55 AM

sent PM.

TalesofDeivid

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:33:00 AM

Hello @TalesofDeivid, at the moment new accounts are excluded from the airdrop. Is it true that money is not worth anything there?

Yea it is true and everyday it's getting worse and worse , right now poverty rate is at 80%
cointron (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:28:21 AM

Yea it is true and everyday it's getting worse and worse , right now poverty rate is at 80%

Very unfortunate to read that.
 Accumulate some activity and you will receive your coins. The project is in the beginning, you can tell your friends to get their share too. I have spoken to several international non-governmental organizations, So far they have not responded.  Apparently, they only want cash and cash, VISA and Mastercard. To help people little and nothing, that is how bad this world is.-
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 08:37:52 AM

thank you

Get some waves from here: wavesdrop.com
Thanks a lot. I didn't know that there are faucets for waves. I managed to get 0.004 waves and thats enough to get my peso listed. The only problem now if the market will move and if someone buys it.
wendelllee

Activity: 672

DeepOnion

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:08:24 PM

Already sent the PM. Hope everything goes well!
I can translate this airdrop to Chinese if necessary
gufpmvgw3334

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:47:54 PM

Hi, that means that the total supply is 44,000 and no more tokens can be created.-
Ok, i see!
when can Peso to other exchanges?
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 02:34:04 PM

Ok, i see!
when can Peso to other exchanges?

I think you can already exchange Peso Digital for Bitcoins,Waves and other Waves assets straight in the DEX on wavesplatform. As for other exchanges I see it hard to happen unless there is some marketing and hype around this project.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: