Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:34:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ħ] ►HYPER v2.0►Game Currency ►Space MMO►Game Servers ►Community Driven►AD ASTRA  (Read 79060 times)
Magnion

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:02:20 AM

hyper 2.0 the new iteration of hyperstake? i know there was a HYP and a HYPER out there in the crypto wilderness, so sort of unclear which project this is the 2.0 version of....

HYPER and Hyperstake are two different coins. Always been like that.

HYPER 2.0 is the new version of HYPER. Nothing to do with Hyperstake.

Magnion

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:12:47 AM

c2 and hyper should collaborate.... shame to see these original game coins reduced to dust whilst dgb and game hit the big time.

what can we emulate from these guys to start getting hyper on peoples radar?

Since you brought it up, what would your thoughts and ideas be? Smiley
Magnion

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:14:25 AM

Keep track of the latest prices of HYPER from around the world via http://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/marketinfo.php

More good work. Smiley

One thing I was wondering, would it make sense to emphazise that it is 5% "per month", under 'HYPER's Coin Data' ?

Right now it says "PoS Interest: 5%" but not indicating if it is per month or per year. Just to help keep things clear. Smiley

This has been updated, should be showing 5% Month now in that spot.

Nice work again. Smiley
Magnion

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:16:03 AM

We have 60 votes now on POSWallet.com. Smiley

Remember to vote every week here: https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php
Jiggy0001

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:11:16 PM

hey, when will coinmarketcap list hyper 2.0?
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:29:47 PM

hey, when will coinmarketcap list hyper 2.0?

Yes, this something in our list TO DO, but this will probably be accomplished after swap process is finished. So after we know the exact amount of coins we have in circulation.
pressing207

Activity: 537
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:40:54 PM

Still https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/hyper
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:33:18 PM

c2 and hyper should collaborate.... shame to see these original game coins reduced to dust whilst dgb and game hit the big time.

How can we emulate from these guys? Dont know that, but i guess a simple approach would by trying to make a contact with them. Asking them if they are willing to collaborate with us and based on their answer, if any, we might make a decision. I think the best solution is finding a certain equal partner in business that we can follow the same ideas and paths. That is probably the hardest way and it require a certain level of mutual trust. Collaborating with business partner that looks at us as underdog might be fatal in long run, maybe for short term, yes.

So I think equal partner is crucial for success in that aspect.
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 10:29:18 PM

How can we emulate from these guys? Dont know that, but i guess a simple approach would by trying to make a contact with them. Asking them if they are willing to collaborate with us and based on their answer, if any, we might make a decision. I think the best solution is finding a certain equal partner in business that we can follow the same ideas and paths. That is probably the hardest way and it require a certain level of mutual trust. Collaborating with business partner that looks at us as underdog might be fatal in long run, maybe for short term, yes.

So I think equal partner is crucial for success in that aspect.

I can't really think of a benefit of partnering with C2 right now. From our standpoint we have much, much more going for HYPER than C2 could offer so we would have to commit our resources over to their coin when we should focus on getting HYPER on a bigger path to greatness at our current stage.

Very much a possibility in the future when they get everything stable on their end and we do as well. The swap will be ending here soon which will give us a better idea of where we stand and where we can move forward.

Could be added to the roadmap though, I know a lot of coin developers so getting a massive partnership with multiple coins is very much a possibility for HYPER.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:53:58 AM

It's good to see some steady and regular work in progress. Smiley Especially as you crazyjack say in this crypto world where everything moves fast. Smiley

Keep up the good work. Smiley

Thanks, but again all depends on us all if we want to see a success, mainly in long term view. Sure there must be one or two who are pushing things forward. We all must understand that CryptoDatabase is probably now very busy with his own on going project, realising a final version of his game, Valerian Universe, which is great by the way, and that probably wont change in the future. That is his passion, that is what he loves to do, as far I have seen from him and while i've talked with him.

So, I would say I am glad he is with us, for now, and many thanks also go to him to.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:44:15 AM

It's good to see some steady and regular work in progress. Smiley Especially as you crazyjack say in this crypto world where everything moves fast. Smiley

Keep up the good work. Smiley

Thanks, but again all depends on us all if we want to see a success, mainly in long term view. Sure there must be one or two who are pushing things forward. We all must understand that CryptoDatabase is probably now very busy with his own on going project, realising a final version of his game, Valerian Universe, which is great by the way, and that probably wont change in the future. That is his passion, that is what he loves to do, as far I have seen from him and while i've talked with him.

So, I would say I am glad he is with us, for now, and many thanks also go to him to.

Couldn't agree more.

Also what impresses me about hyper is although we've been dealt what would have been a death blow to many coins we always bounce back and rebuild. This is something to def look for in a community.

crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:35:37 PM

Right, another addition has been added to HYPER ROADMAP DRAFT (link) and it goes like this (you can find it under 3. HYPER Community members (GENERAL GUIDANCE)):

☆ An active base of HYPER community members will be implemented with the help of available online tools we have in disposal. The first thing that came up to my mind is take and advantage of tool named simplemachines.org, so setting up locked HYPER forum where only admin will able to modify anything. So without possible to comment, only possible to vote.
First main topic would be "HYPER Board Election", where each HYPER community member would be able to submit his vote monthly for his desire HYPER role representative, as for now those roles are Board Manager, Press Manager, Finance Managers, Social Media Manager, Game Manager and Community Manager.
Second main topic would be "HYPER community members" where only those who made a monthly donation to dev fund would be stated. And only those members would able to cast their votes on future elections and other voting polls if necessary. And again only those members will receive, let's say for now, a dividend proportionally to his monthly donation paid from dev fund. I have imagined that donations will be ranked from low as 1 HYPER to max 1000 HYPER per member. Each HYPER community member will then be given a membership rank name and a Tag (HYPER coins), something similar as we have here, and each rank will have a predefined vote weight.

So, to summarize things up, this would look like as follows:
Donation from 1 - 49 HYPER ★ rank Newbie ★ 0 Tag (0 HYPER COIN) ★ 1 VOTE weight
50 - 99 HYPER ★ rank Jr. Member ★ 1 Tag (1 HYPER COIN) ★ 2 VOTE weight
100 - 149 HYPER ★ rank Member ★ 2 Tag (2 HYPER COIN) ★ 3 VOTE weight
150 - 199 HYPER ★ rank Full Member ★ 3 Tag (3 HYPER COIN) ★ 4 VOTE weight
200 - 499 HYPER ★ rank Sr. Member ★ 4 Tag (4 HYPER COIN) ★ 6 VOTE weight
500 - 749 HYPER ★ rank Hero Member ★ 5 Tag (5 HYPER COIN) ★ 8 VOTE weight
750 - 1000 HYPER ★ rank Legendary ★ 5 Tag (5 HYPER COIN, where the last coins is shimmering or smth else) ★ 10 VOTE weight

Of course to even try to set this up, first we will need to modify SMF forum with appropriate custom Mod solution. I have already found one available here (link). I haven't tried to set anything up yet, but it probably can be done. I know Valerian Universe has its own forum and maybe this solution might get implemented there or somewhere as stand alone solution.
crazyjack

More to be added, stay tuned.
pressing207

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:35:07 PM

I am not an expert in cryptography... I very much want to see bright future HYPER. But, I want to know, than purely technically differs other coins, HYPER from hundreds? What in him there is it that people will choose HYPER? Features and differences. I, am sure, it is interesting not only me.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:13:59 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2017, 09:40:32 PM by crazyjack

I am not an expert in cryptography... I very much want to see bright future HYPER. But, I want to know, than purely technically differs other coins, HYPER from hundreds? What in him there is it that people will choose HYPER? Features and differences. I, am sure, it is interesting not only me.

In general there are no major difference between crypto coins. The most important part is a working and efficient wallet with some rewarding capabilities like pos or pow, etc. What matters and what's crucial is who is behind a specific coin, developers and community and that's it. Let's take an example BTC. Its slow as snail, transactions cost are rising, blockchain is overwhelming, etc...but there is community and whole market behind that drives this bull to carnage. Hope not.

Just take a look of this recent post made by users in trouble:

This is wrong, not matter how much fees they have paid for that. But that is the reality. And it will just get worse.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 10:02:29 PM

In general there are no major difference between crypto coins. The most important part is a working and efficient wallet with some rewarding capabilities like pos or pow, etc. What matters and what's crucial is who is behind a specific coin, developers and community and that's it. Let's take an example BTC. Its slow as snail, transactions cost are rising, blockchain is overwhelming, etc...but there is community and whole market behind that drives this bull to carnage. Hope not.

Just take a look of this recent post made by users in trouble:

This is wrong, not matter how much fees they have paid for that. But that is the reality. And it will just get worse.

I wholeheartedly agree. When compared to other coins like BTC HYPER is much, much better. The BTC blockchain is over 110GB in size, the average user cannot use the Core wallet and have to rely on 3rd party online wallets or light weight wallets such as Electrum or Multibit just to be able to use the wallet.

Then when their transactions get stuck in pending for weeks ours is chugging along without delay.

Here is another link regarding fees, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1920983.
pressing207

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:44:24 PM

Yes, at me 5 days confirmed bitcoin. But, for example at ziftrcoin a smart wallet, and a coin I have died. Thus, everything depends on community. But then not to do without the likvidy exchange. But, it, probably. it is necessary to make at the expense of donations later. Such hogwash as BATA by BITTREX and that has grown purely speculatively...
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:43:25 PM

Looking at cryptoid.info and seeing only 4 old HYPER wallets are actually staking, have got me thinking that wallet chat option might be a good idea for implementation, a something to add on HYPER roadmap for the future.

The reason for that is simple, not everyone is trying to be up to date with all information all the time. And maybe with wallet chat option enabled, we can simple advertise a certain information (an important one, of course) across HYPER blockchain so everyone will certainly get appropriate info, if necessary.

For example, currently there are 32 wallet connected to HYPER network and 3 of them are still using version 2.0.0. With wallet chat option we can inform them to switch on new version. Its quite clear to me that those guys haven't been following this thread.

(The reason for this post is just to alert you about ongoing short chat with CrypoDatabase I am having at thecryptochat.net, if wallet chat does any good for us, at this point.)
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:26:34 PM

Hi, I would to warn you all who are still attempt to do swap.

After sending old HYPER coins to swap address, wait for transaction to show in explorer first.

If transaction does not show up in explorer after an hour or more after sending, you will need to repair your wallet.

Go to debug window in your wallet and type repairwallet .

This should bring your coins back and then try swap again.

The reason for that is simple, less and less wallets are supporting old blockchain and it will just get worse by each day passing by.

crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:04:12 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2017, 07:21:09 PM by crazyjack

Hi, i have updated HYPER ROADMAP DRAFT (link) regarding setting up SMF forum with weighted votes poll option. Here is the update:

We realized that weighted votes poll mod's code needs to be rearranged and manual installed in SMF's latest version. This is tedious work and maybe in some day it will be done. But in the mean time CrypoDatabase came up to more simple solution and part of it is already available here to see at http://cryptodatabase.net/forum/ and scroll down to where is says "HYPER Forum" and click on "Board Voting" board section.
crazyjack

And I have also started adding content in section 1.2 Dev fund (OUTCOME). Replies are more than welcome.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:32:02 PM

Hi, so I wonder should we start adding HYPER to Poswallet market exchange with the same method we used at novaexchange?

As for now, HYPER has 65 out of 1000 needed votes to be listed.

1 paid votes costs 16 PoSW coin.

1 PoSW coin is currently rated at 3000 satoshi.

So we need (1000 - 65) = 935 votes × 16 PoSW/per vote = 14,960 PoSW × 3000 satoshi = 0,4488 BTC

And if I continue, 1 HYPER is now more or less 1000 satoshi, so that mean we would need to distribute around 44,880 HYPER out from Dev fund.

Ok, something to consider:
1. Only 1 free coin will be added each week.
2. We need be alert on first coin that leads right now, so the next one who is about to be added. Currently that is Audiocoin with 771 votes out of 1000. We need to beat that coin to win the listing for that week.
3. Might not be a suitable time right now for that, because we would destabilize Dev fund.
4. We can wait for HYPER to reach an appropriate price and then we run a new calculation again.
5. Listing at Poswallet has many advantages, each listed coin gets a block explorer, faucet, staking wallet, and exchange.

Personally I think maybe it still too soon for that, maybe after swap is finished, and after HYPER gets some volume on novaexchange and when we set up HYPER community members board, then we can look at this math again and maybe then we can decide if we want to take this path.

Originally posted on http://cryptodatabase.net.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: