Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:11:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your advice needed - updated  (Read 2840 times)
MyCoin.win (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:27:28 PM

Greetings!

I am creating sites and I am good in Maths. I already have an experience in creating games with HASH SUM verifications (games, where result is predefined and you cannot be cheated).
I have two ideas to create.

I plan to make a lottery game with a possibility to win a Lexus GX 460 and with a clear hash sum verification.

Or I can add a new Space game, where you will be able to upgrade your ship, collect trash from a space and extract some good resources from trash. Also later will be added an ability to fight with other ships and winner will get resources, loser will lose his ship.

What is better to add, how do you think?

Or if you can suggest any other Idea, I will review it and create too.

can you add skilled game like, 1024 or some sort of tetris, or again dama/chess anything like that with a good prize pool, and not a high entry prize? would be wonderful to have something not always based on pure luck
maybe can also be good to have sort of lottery on these game or betting in the people that are playing this skilled game, thereby you can have two games in one and more profit

How about prediction pool to the bitcoin price? Who will be closer will take the bank. Prediction for 1 day, 1 week and 1 month ahead?

Or I also can make some new kind of lottery:

All people buying a 0.001 btc tickets with it's numbers. Number of a ticket are increment with every ticket from 1 to 1010 (10 tickets are for income for me and for affiliates). The ticket with number 1000 always will be a winning one. Before buying you will see a hashsum of a ticket. After buying a ticket, you will see the number of it and will be able to verify it. So making bets in different time you will be able to try to catch the moment of 1000. After win the counter will start from 1 again.

I can add also variants of a game with sum of 1 BTC (and winning sum 1000 BTC - (over 1 million dollars!))
And games with counter from 1 to 11.

Is it cool or not? How do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:44:48 PM

Greetings!

I am creating sites and I am good in Maths. I already have an experience in creating games with HASH SUM verifications (games, where result is predefined and you cannot be cheated).

I plan to make a lottery game with a possibility to win a Lexus GX 460 and with a clear hash sum verification.

Or I can add a new Space game, where you will be able to upgrade your ship, collect trash from a space and extract some good resources from trash. Also later will be added an ability to fight with other ships and winner will get resources, loser will lose his ship.

can you add skilled game like, 1024 or some sort of tetris, or again dama/chess anything like that with a good prize pool, and not a high entry prize? would be wonderful to have something not always based on pure luck
maybe can also be good to have sort of lottery on these game or betting in the people that are playing this skilled game, thereby you can have two games in one and more profit
Gambling cannot happen on a skill game such as chess, it's because folks would cheat heavily with bots.

op how about a game like one in this thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=127159.0
MyCoin.win (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:57:43 PM

Gambling cannot happen on a skill game such as chess, it's because folks would cheat heavily with bots.

In case of a fish: What if all users should buy bread and throw it in a lake before fishing.
Fishes are growing and and you can catch a big fish (and receive money equal to a bread which fish eat).

Or this game - Fish Pond: you are paying for two fishes and you will have your link with your pond.
Then your fishes will have a babies and you will have 5 fishes overall.
Then you can invite anybody to buy 2 fishes in your pond (you will receive money for this fishes).
Then your downlines can also sell their fishes.
If you will sell all your fishes you also can buy 2 new fishes and receive 5 again.
If your downline will sell all his fishes he will bye new fishes in your pond.
If your downline's downline will buy new fishes too, your downline will have to buy some new fishes and you also will sell him more fishes.
So you will have an income.

Good game?

StefanReed

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:19:30 PM

Everybody know how bad and how hard to win in lottery games, you should changes your idea. im not say you idea bad but not want see you failed build gambling games. hope i can see your project

Well, I think I will start to make a space game. It will take a lot of time, because I am rather lazy, but I think, not too much time. I will place it on mycoin.win as a game.

This is the right decision. Just remember that all the days that you're lazy is losing your potential income from space games. Better to be lazy once the game is launched. Work should be fun and there will be no problems with laziness.
StefanReed

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:24:35 PM

In case of a fish: What if all users should buy bread and throw it in a lake before fishing.
Fishes are growing and and you can catch a big fish (and receive money equal to a bread which fish eat).

Or this game - Fish Pond: you are paying for two fishes and you will have your link with your pond.
Then your fishes will have a babies and you will have 5 fishes overall.
Then you can invite anybody to buy 2 fishes in your pond (you will receive money for this fishes).
Then your downlines can also sell their fishes.
If you will sell all your fishes you also can buy 2 new fishes and receive 5 again.
If your downline will sell all his fishes he will bye new fishes in your pond.
If your downline's downline will buy new fishes too, your downline will have to buy some new fishes and you also will sell him more fishes.
So you will have an income.

Good game?
It will be tedious. The idea of a space more dynamic. Near the fish pond you sit and do nothing. Just wait until the fish grow. Well, or monotonically feed them. Boring. When you fly in space and look for anything that will be fun. And the war will add a dynamic to the game.

MyCoin.win (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:29:33 PM

It will be tedious. The idea of a space more dynamic. Near the fish pond you sit and do nothing. Just wait until the fish grow. Well, or monotonically feed them. Boring. When you fly in space and look for anything that will be fun. And the war will add a dynamic to the game.

Well, but the first time space game will not be very interactive. It will be like a browser game without 3d realtime battles.

To make a big and serious game I should hire some 3d artists and programmers, and I cannot stay anonymously in this case.
MattScott

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:38:36 PM

Well, but the first time space game will not be very interactive. It will be like a browser game without 3d realtime battles.

To make a big and serious game I should hire some 3d artists and programmers, and I cannot stay anonymously in this case.

Then maybe you should not think about the game, and about the service for earnings in the Internet. In third world countries there are many who want to have an income on the Internet. If you will provide them work and will from this have your interest, perhaps you will earn more? Think about it.
MyCoin.win (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:20:19 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 06:44:47 PM by MyCoin.win

Then maybe you should not think about the game, and about the service for earnings in the Internet. In third world countries there are many who want to have an income on the Internet. If you will provide them work and will from this have your interest, perhaps you will earn more? Think about it.

Thank you for advice. But I already created a faucet and it's not very popular, and also not very fun.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:56:08 PM

Thank you for advice. But I already created a faucet and it's not very popular, and also not very fun.
What if you try shooting competition? Duel like in the movie "the quick and the dead". Remember. You can still a few other levels to come up.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:15:02 AM

Since you are just starting I would suggest you to stop the lottery idea because you see there are a lot of lottery sites which are not even able to get 100 bets a day. I would suggest you make a virtual sports betting game like darts where the results are provably fair but the excitement gets created because of the darts been thrown or maybe horse racing as its much easier I believe to develop for you.

Because of he is starting new, I can suggest to make lottery games first because it is pretty basic and simple coding, just to do some provably fair system and then it is done. And btw you are not serious right about many lottery site only roll 100 bets? I saw many lottery games that really have many players compare to your saying like dart games which is less attracttive
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:49:03 AM

Since you are just starting I would suggest you to stop the lottery idea because you see there are a lot of lottery sites which are not even able to get 100 bets a day. I would suggest you make a virtual sports betting game like darts where the results are provably fair but the excitement gets created because of the darts been thrown or maybe horse racing as its much easier I believe to develop for you.

Because of he is starting new, I can suggest to make lottery games first because it is pretty basic and simple coding, just to do some provably fair system and then it is done. And btw you are not serious right about many lottery site only roll 100 bets? I saw many lottery games that really have many players compare to your saying like dart games which is less attracttive
well for someone who's just starting better to learn it from the basic like lotteries and dice then observed how things will conduct properly, then my suggestion is to come up with what you think you are good at, then make it attractive even chess and dart will be okay if you added new spices. good luck to you mate.
micher143

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:52:55 AM

Well I think you should add dice game of course the most favorite game of all of us and think something unique game for the gamblers be attracted and focus int the visual of the site too because for me that is important, And the most important is it must be fair site. 
meemiinii

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:17:36 AM

exacly, doing so is that you cant remain anonymous if that happens. moreover, i think that if you pursue such space war or something, dont you think it will not be easy to play it on mobile? considering most people are always on the go and is preferring using mobile? unless if you will have a game that it is so smooth to play with.

i bet dice game is much more easy to play and access, especially to those who havent got a high end phone.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
HKGolden

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:39:11 AM

exacly, doing so is that you cant remain anonymous if that happens. moreover, i think that if you pursue such space war or something, dont you think it will not be easy to play it on mobile? considering most people are always on the go and is preferring using mobile? unless if you will have a game that it is so smooth to play with.

i bet dice game is much more easy to play and access, especially to those who havent got a high end phone.

I agree Mobile section is the key concern that all gambling site need to deal with now.
However, I don't think a new 'Dice Game' would be a good idea, as there is too many Dice Games now,
you really need a very good promotion / other factors (which I dunno) to attract players.

Therefore, I would suggest OP to create some new games which is not exist in the market.
(but I don't think Lottery is a good idea too...)
Kizaki

Activity: 413

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 02:55:36 AM

If youre going to put an car as a jackpot then it would be nice,it will attract players to bet on that lottery and hopes for a wining ticket of them.You may also consider giving consolation prizes like cellphones or anything that has a value.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kobe24

Activity: 616

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 04:48:47 AM

If youre going to put an car as a jackpot then it would be nice,it will attract players to bet on that lottery and hopes for a wining ticket of them.You may also consider giving consolation prizes like cellphones or anything that has a value.
If he put a car in prize then it would cost the players a larger amount to buy a lottery ticket, the prizes will depend on how many participants he have and the price of ticket

AicecreaME

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:40:57 AM

You have to think about games that haven't seen by anyone, or haven't played by anyone in any gambling sites here in the cryptocurrency world, because if you are just going to make something that is already here, then, it won't be that big and won't make any big impact at all. And you are right, Faucets are not that popular anymore because there is a lot of ways nowadays where you could earn bitcoin more than you could earn on a faucet.
Ayers
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1023

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:41:13 AM

Greetings!

you can't apply some for of anti cheat with captcha or hash sum,  like the OP say to prevent cheating?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Barrymore

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 10:47:41 AM

Well I think you should add dice game of course the most favorite game of all of us and think something unique game for the gamblers be attracted and focus int the visual of the site too because for me that is important, And the most important is it must be fair site. 
And what if his bones will be different from others? I think it would be difficult to take a seat in this niche. To compete with the existing casino will be difficult. Easier to come up with something that others do not.
ralle14
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1875

Metawin.com

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:14:14 AM

I plan to make a lottery game with a possibility to win a Lexus GX 460 (or BTC Equal sum for choice) and with a clear hash sum verification.
I see there's a lot of suggestions but for me the lottery game would be a good idea to start, but with prizes that includes like a car I think it'll take forever before all tickets will be bought. Any plans of lowering the prize? I would be interested in joining your lottery if the prizes would be lowered so it won't take too long to sell the tickets.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀